- Text Size +

I'm drunk as I'm writing this so don't pay much attention. I'll probably delete this tomorrow.




Do you know how it feels to fail as a human being? I'm Johan Sutherland, student in computer science. I have my own apartment and I live a normal life. Or so I though. Cuz there is a file taking up to 2 Go bites on my computer. It's called albums, and in there you can find various pictures about tiny men being at the mercy of women's feet. I have a giantess fetish, and here I'm not ashamed to admit it. When Has it begun? For how far as I remember, I dreamed about being under girl's feet since I was 11. Back then I was In French Guyana, near the Amazonia. I can”t tell you who started this, cuz honestly I don't remember. But I think It's only fair to tell you how it went from here. I was just a kid, but blessed with strength. No other kid could face me, and even my older brother would call for my help when he was in trouble. But as I tried to be just the next kid, I had some friends. It was a good time, the best I can remember. And something started inside of me. Something that is still going on as I'm writing this. I began to wish I was a tiny being, at the mercy of the girls I knew. There was this really cute friend living just next to my house. 17 years old when I was just a child, and still I knew there was no prettier girl on hearth. Can you imagine this? 5.6 feet of pure beauty. Dark brown hair, godly smile, a pure milky skin, no make up, nothing more than perfection. Emilie was her name, and I fell in love with her the very moment I saw her. She was shy, frightened of so many things, and so pretty it burnt my eyes. The next night I started dreaming about her. I was a tiny elf knocking at her window. She would take me in her hands, kissing me while thanking gods for such a gift. The gentlest giantess, the prettiest. I still love her.

There was Jennifer too. I'll never forget her. Born the only daughter of her family, with two younger brothers. Still, her mother was musulman, and her father a macho like you only see them in movies. I'm so sorry Jen, I wish I could shrink you two brothers for you, while making love to you. They would kiss your feet, doing their best to please you. Cuz should they fail you, Ill make them tiny forever, and you would play with them as you please, releasing your frustration on them for being just an object to your parent. I'm so sorry Jennifer. I loved you so much. I don't realla care about never saying this to Emilie, but I loved you so much. I should have asked you to kiss you feet. I should have loved you ... I'm so sorry Jen.

There was Morgan too ... cute mysterious girl. Same age as me, same courses. She could have been perfect, if it wasn't for her big sister. That possessive bitch had my brother pinned beneath her toes. We couldn't move from those sisters. Morgan was too mysterious for me, I never knew if she wanted me good or not. And my bro never knew if Harmony had the slightest interest in him, or f she was just toying with him. I imagined myself the toy of the two almost twin sisters. It still keeps me hot some nights.