- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Moriko Image 1 Moriko 1
Moriko Image 2 Moriko 2

A Typical Day with Moriko

"Wow! This game is super good!"

Her voice never became less ear shattering, but for some reason, I've adjusted to it. Is that bad?

Maybe I should back up a bit. I'm a normal human, but ever since I bumped into this little Tanuki girl named Moriko, I've been one of her friends. Well, she was little when I first met her, but that quickly changed when she shrunk me. I guess that's something Tanukis can do? I'm really not very familiar with Yokai folklore.

Regardless, after she declared us friends and shrunk me, she brought me back with her to the Yokai world. She's actually brought a bunch of humans back with her, so I can at least chat with people my size. Moriko is kind and all, but it's still a bit strange to have a conversation with a woman the size of a mountain compared to me.

This brings me back to right now, with Moriko playing video games. She really likes them, maybe because they're a human thing. I might consider it cute, but she really gets focused on her games, to the point where we get stuck fending for ourselves. I'm currently on the floor, next to her left foot, and the others are spread around Moriko. One or two might be stuck in her clothes, but she won't check until she considers her gaming session finished.

Oh, by the way, Moriko looks like a young woman with light brown skin and hair, but with a leaf on her head. She says it's how she transforms herself and shrinks us. Moriko also doesn't wear shoes while she games, but I prefer it that way. I'd much rather get stepped on with her bare feet than her sneakers; they're soft and warm at least.

"Wait, that's not fair!"

Uh oh! When Moriko gets frustrated, it usually means things get crazy for us...

Suddenly, Moriko stretched her foot forward, running over the tiny who was standing next to it. He was flattened under the ball of her foot, before she started to grind it back and forth, giving him a brutally forceful massage.

Man... We're lucky humans are more durable in the Yokai world. And I'm sure it looks painful, but it's actually somewhat enjoyable, if slightly uncomfortable when Moriko really puts the pressure on...

She then moved her foot, leaving the human stuck to it, before pressing her soles together. Moriko started to thoughtlessly rub them together, vigorously mashing the tiny human while scratching whatever itch she had.

Ahh... This is when the stress just melts away. Luckily her feet don't have much of an odor, since they really are warm, especially when they're both pressing into you at once.

Moriko continued to knead the tiny human with her feet, barely allowing him to breathe at times whenever she got to more difficult parts of her game. He was frequently buried in her light brown flesh, sandwiched on all sides by skin.

Geez Moriko! You've gotta learn to slow down sometimes...

After that, she started to tap her foot, still annoyed by whatever happened in her game. The tiny human was repeatedly smashed into the fluffy carpet by her foot, and the Tanuki showed no signs of stopping or even slowing down.

Me! And my! Big mouth!

This continued for a few minutes, before Moriko wildly shook her foot, sending the tiny flying up into the air.

I'll never get used to it when this happens! And I doubt I'll land somewhere away from the action...

The human was correct, as he landed directly between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And almost as if to greet him, they clamped down, wrapping around him like a hug.

Oh boy... Moriko's always been playful, and these babies are too, affectionate even. She told us we were u31; an inch tall, so her toes are more than a few times bigger than us.

Moriko then squeezed her toes a few more times, unconsciously approving of the tiny's change in location. He felt like a little focus toy, and that was just what she needed right now.

I'm glad we're more durable, because her toes never hold back. If Moriko's purposefully playing with us, she'll be somewhat careful, but when she loses track of us, her body seems to enjoy bullying us far more. And those toes of hers don't know the meaning of restraint.

"Yes!! I finally beat the boss!"

To celebrate that, Moriko wriggled her toes wildly, rubbing the tiny human between them. Her feet weren't sweaty at all, though their sheer heat caused him to sweat instead.

Man, it really feels like a spa at times... Her toes have figured out how to loosen my joints and rub the stress from my muscles. And they're warm enough that I could almost fall asleep, if they weren't toying with me every single second.

"Wait, that was just the first stage??"

Moriko then leaned forward while forcefully clenching and unclenching her toes, obviously not ready for what was happening in-game. She was nervous about losing at this point, causing her to sweat a bit.

Well, I should've expected this... Of course I'd wind up here during a multi-stage boss battle. It won't be long before the only sweat I feel is hers...

Unfortunately, Moriko almost instantly lost the battle to the boss' 2nd form, prompting her to jump up. And in her anger, she repeatedly stomped her feet, barely even thinking about the tiny friends still on the carpet. Each slam rattled the tiny human's brain, though he remained tightly lodged between her toes.

C'mon, Moriko! It's just a game... I feel like a bomb is constantly going off next to me, but I know for a fact no weapon could compare to Moriko right now. I guess I could always be stomped on by her, so at least I'm okay between her toes.

"That fight sucked! I'm gonna take a walk to cool off guys, so just chill until I get back. Later!"

She then strolled off to her room, unaware of her tiny human friend still wedged between her toes.

Well, I guess this won't be boring...

After a few heavy footsteps, Moriko reached her bed and sat down, before lifting the foot the tiny human was still attached to. Then, she placed her ankle sock in front of her toes and pulled it over her foot, putting it on without a second thought.

Looks like I'm here for the long haul. Can't claim this isn't the first time I got stuck in Moriko's sock, and I doubt it'll be the last.

With her socks on, she hopped back to her feet, utterly smashing the tiny human under her full weight. Now that she was standing, she walked out of her room toward the front door, before shuffling on her sneakers without even bending down. It took her a few tries, but she eventually got them on.

Ya know, if you just put them on normally, you'd save time...

Once she was ready, Moriko walked out the door and started her walk. Each step was more difficult for the tiny human than the last, especially with it being such a warm and sunny day. Her feet soon started to sweat, covering her toes with the stuff, and the tiny human by extension.

I would've rather done this in the winter. At least then I could have appreciated the warmth a lot more. But man is it hot... And there's sweat everywhere...

"Hmm..."
Moriko suddenly came to a stop.

"Is something in my sock...?"

She then lifted her foot slightly, before purposefully scrunching her toes. The tiny human was effortlessly rolled under and between them, barely able to breathe from the constant pressure and sweat.

She can be a bit airheaded at times, so I won't get my hopes up...

"Feels like a pebble, I think?"

Moriko then squeezed her toes a lot harder, as if trying to confirm that guess. The wind was completely knocked from the tiny's lungs, and was forced to take a deep breath of sweaty and humid air as a result.

"Maybe not... But it feels nice to squeeze!"

After saying that, Moriko then stuck her tongue out to the side while giving her tiny another harsh clench, burying him in a sea of sweaty flesh. She continued to thoroughly dominate him, contorting him into plenty of awkward positions. It was pretty fun for her to squeeze it, especially whenever she really pressed her toes together.

"Hmm... It's kinda soft, but then it gets firm if I put lots of pressure on it... Almost like it's reacting to me...?"

Then Moriko gave her shrunken human one more mighty squeeze, putting even more of her strength into it. This time he was in front of the ball of her foot, so her 3rd toe buried him into that hot and sticky crevice. Only this time, she kept her tiny trapped for almost a full minute before stopping.

"Yeah, this weird thing feels awesome! Maybe it'll give me the motivation I need to beat that dumb boss..."

However, then she put her foot back down, causing the tiny human to slide under the ball of her foot. Despite ending up in an even more intense location, the tiny human could only gasp for air as he tried to recover from that incredibly vigorous squeezing session.

Moriko... You're lucky you're so cute... But man see what I mean? Who'd expect this sorta treatment from somebody like her?

"It's too hot to take my socks off though. I'll just check it when I get back..."

Moriko then shrugged and continued to walk, ignoring the tiny human right as he slipped under the ball of her foot.

See...? Oof! I knew... That, oof! Would happen... What I wouldn't give to be between her toes instead of right here...

Since the giant Tanuki was still feeling annoyed by her game, she needed to work off that frustration, so her footsteps were harsher and more frequent. Each time her foot collided with the ground, the tiny human was squished beyond belief, barely able to handle the pressure. She was also still sweating a ton, leaving him to struggle to breathe in-between coughing up the salty liquid as it seeped through him into her socks.

Moriko's such a short girl that you'd never expect to be in this sort of situation. In fact, there was a find when I was taller than her, but these days I'm the size of a bug. I'm sure Moriko likes us this way better, and if I'm being honest, all the pros still outweigh the cons.

"Eww, that's a weird looking puddle..."

Oh no...

"It's not that deep though."

Moriko, I hope you're not thinking of...

"I'll just jump it!"

Moriko, wai--!

Moriko took a few steps back, bent her knees, and then started running forward. Every step felt like a meteor was crashing down, with the noise of several at once. Then, she leapt through the air, making the tiny feel weightless for a moment.

But what comes up,

This won't end well...

Must come down!

BOOM

"That was easy! Just a few more minutes and I'll head home. I'm sure everyone's missing me!"

The tiny human passed out, mainly from shock more than anything else...

 

By the time the human started to wake back up, he was lying on somewhere warm, but then his eyes adjusted further. He saw Moriko staring down at him, with a cheerful expression.

"Wow! I can't believe I found you in my sock, little guy... If you wanted to play with my feet that badly, all you had to do was ask!"

Wait, what...? Hey uh, Mori--

"I never would've guessed you'd be a perfect squeeze toy! Well, from now on I'll be making full use of you for my gaming time. Aren't you glad we're friends...?"

That's not what--

Moriko then closed her fist around the tiny human, cutting him off before plucking him up with her thumb and index finger. Then she lowered him toward her right bare foot, dropping him between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

"I figured you'd want to spend some quality time with the other foot! Well, I'm not stopping until I beat that boss, so you'll have plenty of fun with my toes, since you like them so much! I'll be working ya real hard, but that's what friends are for, right...?"

Moriko then stood up and walked back to her bean bag chair, determined to beat that boss now that she had her tiny friend supporting her.

Well, maybe I'll grow to like being Moriko's toe toy. At least there's never a dull moment when you're friends with her...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story!

If you liked it, then check out my pages for more stories and commissioned artwork:

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10