- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your own discretion.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review, as I am a novice. I would like to get your feedback. Thanks!


A clandestine conglomerate has successfully developed a new drug that is specially designed to prolong life expectancy by drastically increasing the physical adeptness and healing ability of any private client. It is registered as the “Longevity”, which is at the final testing phase. Actually, while it is inexpensive to produce, but the marketing department sell it at a high price. So, when I got employed to be a test subject for another experimental drug, I signed the contract right away. This new drug is designed to significantly reduce human food consumption, also most importantly, it is designed to greatly improve the pain resilience of an intelligence agent, in case of being captured. They thought that I will be an ideal candidate for the job because they have knowledge of my squash fascination.

As the chauffeuse dropped me at the test center, the receptionist guided me to the chief executive’s office. As I walked in, Samantha Cook is expecting me and she greeted me with a whole-hearted welcome. She is of an Anglo-Saxon origin, I read that she is actually 57 years old, surprisingly, she looks at most in her early 30’s, with an athletic, slim figure, and a pair of modest B cup breasts. I figure that she is about 5' 5", 120 lbs. She has a classy pixie cut hairstyle, wearing a petite one-button pinstripe pantsuit with a pair of 1 3/8 inches (35mm) pumps combine a classic block heel for stability. It is apparent that her dress pumps are meant for walking as well.

After a warm handshake, I introduced myself.

“It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you very much for hiring me. I’m Theresa Yuen.”

“The pleasure is mine as well, just call me Sam.” Samantha replied warmly. “I saw that you have signed the contract, the nondisclosure, and indemnity. Let’s start by giving you a complimentary, perpetual dose of our latest Longevity injection. No worries, it is well tested, just look at my figure and my youthful appearance! It is the distinctive benefit of Longevity.”

“Actually, this is a key part of the contract that is irresistible. I know that the perpetual dose of Longevity is priced at a quarter-million dollars! There is no way that I could afford it, especially when I just graduated with my MBA from the Anonymous School of Economics.” I replied with sincere gratitude.

Samantha proceeds to open the pack and check the syringe to make sure it is all set. She warmly smiles and carefully injected the genetically altering drug in my left deltoid (left upper arm). “There, it is done. It didn’t hurt, did it?”, she smiled.

I smiled appreciatively, “I am fine.”

“Now, let’s go to the health center for the next part” Samantha smiled. We strolled down the long hallway and entered the posh health center, which looked more like a luxurious lounge. In the middle, there is a flat bed that's designed to move into a futuristic machine, very similar to an MRI scanner. Samantha smiled reassuringly, “I will leave you with Dr. Rao. I will see you after the final procedure.”.

Dr. Laura Rao (a surname native to India) welcomed me. She looks like that she is in her late teens, way too young to be a doctor! For the moment, I saw her stunning, but short figure, fine-looking dark complexion, as she stands at around 5' 2", 105 lbs with a pair of especially humble B cup breasts.

Being skeptical, I politely asked to Dr. Rao, “You seems so young, are you a medical student?”

“I can see that you are skeptical on my experience because of my young appearance. No worries, it is an advantage of Longevity, which I meticulously developed. I am actually 42 years old.” Dr. Rao politely replied and she continues to say, “you should have a look at the mirror. Clearly, the perpetual dose of Longevity is working”, as she smiled and pointed to a dressing mirror.

As I’m looking at my reflection, I am ecstatic to see my new figure, I look as if I am just 18 years old.

Dr. Rao continues, “I will need you to be unclothed for the physical exam.”.

After I have undressed, Dr. Rao asked me to lie back on the flat bed that's designed to move into the futuristic machine. The bed has various sensors as it took my measurements precisely and methodically. As Dr. Rao read the report, she learned that my genetic composition is of an Asian ethnicity. The sensors reported that my height is 170 cm (approximately 5’7”), 60.9 kg or 134.26 lbs in weight, and the cup size is C. While Dr. Rao completed a comprehensive health assessment on me.

With a warm smile, Dr. Rao speaks, “You are in perfect health and I see that you very athletic. Are you ready for the final procedure?” I replied somewhat nervously, “I guess so”. Dr. Rao prudently started the machine and the flat bed retracted in it automatically. The compartment is sealed, as Dr. Rao speaks into the microphone, “Just relax Theresa, breathe normally, you’re in good hands with me.”. Misty particles dosed on my body and I felt drowsy and felt sound asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your own discretion.

Author’s addendum: I am hoping to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please understand that a lesbian relationship is about the deep connection on every level, from communicating and discussing problems to various unimaginable romantic pursuits. No-one appreciates another woman’s bodies better than a woman herself. Having said that, please note that my writing method is from a perspective of lesbian-feminism. Since there are various types of lesbian relationships, I would like to highlight that my partner and I are in a femme/femme relationship. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my creative writing.
q95;
I sincerely hope to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please review, as I am a novice. I would like to get your feedback and suggestions.

With much appreciation, Theresa Yuen.