- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.
After the successful procedure, Jessica put me in the front pocket of her denim and she decided to spend the evening at Laura’s flat. They opened the second bottle of champagne, Laura said that she wondered if she was a good kisser. Since I will be just 7 cm tall forever, Jessica was determined to find out if she was a good kisser as well. One thing led to another when Laura just grabbed me, did a few rather firm squeezes on my stomach to force all my urine and feces out, and then put me in her mouth (legs first). After that Laura started to deep kiss Jessica, while Jessica was kissing back keenly. They both took turns kissing each other and then giving one another feedback. It was merely strange for their first kiss, especially with me amid their mouths. After that, it just felt perfectly gratifying.

As I got tossed in Laura’s mouth, the 98°F heat and the humidity caused by a profusion of saliva was unpleasant at first, plus the smell of the champagned breath was awful as well. Then, as her muscular tongue pressed against my breasts, I felt my nipples and the areolar area becoming firm and I started to be stimulated. I stretched out my arms as I do my utmost to embrace her tongue, but it was too immense, muscular, and slippery for my effort to be effective. I began to kiss her tongue passionately, while drinking mouthfuls of her slick, flavoursome saliva continually.

Unexpectedly, Laura’s mouth opened, as I saw Jessica’s mouth approaching, then their lips sealed together. Then, I was being shoved back and forth between the two tongues, as I got to drink mouthfuls of Jessica’s slick, flavoursome saliva as well.

“Theresa, try to lay spread eagle on my tongue!”, Laura whispered while getting aroused. As Jessica continued to suck on my body, with a quick passionate movement, she closed her front teeth on my mid-torso. I panicked and screamed as I thought she was going to bite me in halves, as the pain quickly overwhelmed the arousal. Then Laura’s tongue started to push into my vaginal area, but it was too muscular and massive to stimulate my clitoris. The arousal quickly returned as I realized that Jessica needed to use her lovely teeth to hold me in place for Laura’s powerful tongue. Meanwhile, my thighs were being stretched beyond the normal extent, but Laura continued passionately as her tongue unceasingly slammed into my vaginal area, eventually, I climaxed irrepressibly!

As Laura and Jessica’s breasts pressed against each other, the stimulation caused the nipples and areolar area to stand out and became rigid. While they reach down and started to stimulate each other’s clitoral spots, eventually, they reached vaginal orgasms.

Laura and Jessica look at each other’s eyes lovingly, as Laura’s tongue pushed me into Jessica’s mouth. “You can have your significant other back, she is all yours”, Laura spoke softly. As the two doctors began to chill out and cuddled on Laura’s twin-sized bed. Before long, the two gorgeous doctors were sound asleep, while I was having a lie-down in Jessica’s mouth.

Jessica is a side, sound sleeper, I felt her breathing calmed, while the whiff of the alcohol from the champagne was still very intense. As she was sleeping on her side, I was forced to lay on my side, as I slip between her molars, while I am on top of the soft, inside linings of her cheek. As the spontaneous saliva swallows occur, especially during her sleep, her molars will naturally bite down on me lightly, while her tongue will naturally move as well. In essence, I was being lightly chewed on, similar to a large piece of bubble gum. The pain was more than tolerable, to me, it was alleviating, like chiropractic treatment. Shortly, I was kneaded to sleep.

The next morning, Jessica woke up and felt that I was still in her mouth. She looked over and saw that Laura was still sleeping. She quietly got out of bed and got dressed, and left Laura’s flat. She walked down the quiet hallway to our flat. Jessica wanted to take me out of her mouth, but I nagged to stay there.

“Okay okay! You can stay in my mouth. Do you want to go to the meeting in my mouth?”, Jessica giggled.

Meanwhile, Jessica entered the bathroom and picked up her toothbrush. She squeezed a generous amount of the fresh mint toothpaste on the brush. “Knowing your eccentricity my dear, you will probably enjoy this!”, Jessica laughed and started to brush her teeth while her significant other is in her mouth.

A giant toothbrush came into her mouth, as the brush scrubbed against her teeth, the whole cavity is filled with foams. The strong minty fragrance was very refreshing, as I gathered as much of the saliva/foam as possible to have a bath. Subsequently, a gulp of fresh mint mouthwash came in like a tidal wave and completely immersed my body. The whole cavity started tilting towards the throat, which is like a huge gorge to me. As I was slipping downward, suddenly, a gust of air exhaled from the gorge, and I felt like being immersed in an intense whirlpool. Suddenly, the liquid was spat out, as I was gasping for air. Then, I realized that it was mouthwash, as the whole cavity has a strong minty aroma. All of a sudden, I was pulled out by Jessica’s huge feminine fingers and placed in her leather shoulder bag.

“You wish! But I won’t take you to work with you in my mouth. It’s embarrassing.”, Jessica giggled.