- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This chapter contains scatological creative writing. This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories or contents causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.
Note: The Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) has a few imperfections, while it enhances the efficiency in handling excessive calories by enhancing the digestive system. If the user ate too much red meat, constipation could occur. Apart from this caveat, the user can have an extensive meal and the excess calories will be excreted via a bowel movement, so there is no need to watch one’s diet.

Laura and Jessica took a long path to the brasserie, as they enjoyed an unwinding run, which they covered more or less 4 miles in just 30 minutes. Upon arrival at the bistro, Laura figured that it would be wise to side-step from the Bacon Burger. As she looked at the mouth-watering choices in the menu, she set her eyes on the blueberry salad with spinach, feta, with a balsamic dressing, Shrimp Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce, and the Beet Vegan Burger. While Jessica ordered a Lentil Veggie Soup, Black Bean Quinoa Salad, Grilled Shrimp, and Pan Seared Salmon. So, the waitress took our orders, while wondering how two petite ladies can eat so much food.

During the scrumptious meal, Laura and Jessica were having a heart-to-heart talk.

“I truly appreciate that Theresa volunteered to be shrunk in exchange for me to get the Nano Intelligent Cells treatment. Given her diminished size, she weighs more or less 5 grams. How can she be my partner?”, Jessica expressed her displeasure.

“I suppose that’s true, but she is loving and peculiar.”, Laura replied caringly, while deep down, she wants to force Theresa out of the equation. “Remember, you always have me to love you as well.”, Laura spoke warmly. Then, she gave Jessica a loving kiss.

Jessica was blushing but her curiosity won over her, “I realize that it might be ill-timed to ask this question, especially after such a delicious meal. I like to know how you felt with Theresa in your bunghole.”.

Laura started to go red in the face, “She was merely a suppository. I didn’t get any sensual indulgence. Then again, she resolved my constipation!”.

The two gorgeous ladies started to laugh hysterically, while they continued to mess about. Laura used this opportunity to further debase Theresa.

“You do realize that we are eating for two, don’t you?”, Laura asked mischievously.

“Actually, we are eating for utmost 1.02, considering her diminished size of just 6 grams.”, Jessica replied humorously. “Anyway, I suppose that we should go home and see if she is all right.”, Jessica suggested.

Hence, the two ladies strolled back to their apartment, while both ladies have to answer the call of nature. As Laura walked into the bathroom, she is pleased that the inconspicuous ventilation is airing out the odour. She was laughing as she looked down in the squat eco-toilet and saw that Theresa is leaning on one of her two massive, lumpy logs while relaxing in the stale urine.

Since nature was calling, Laura proceeded to let out a steady red urine stream (because of the beets in the vegan burger) until she has emptied her bladder. When she is done, she wiped her urethral area, and left the bathroom.

Upon Jessica’s turn, her process is much more complicated, as she needed to empty her menstrual cup as well. When she gripped the bottom of the cup to release the suction, as she relaxed and gave it a firm tug. Once the cup was removed, she impulsively emptied the contents into the squat eco-toilet. When she thought about it, she looked down at the toilet, the gross contents were blended into the mess. Since she was facing an urgent nature call, she went ahead and peed. When her bladder is eased, she bent down near the toilet, while squeezing her nose, to speak to Theresa.

“Let me get a spoon to get you out of there.”, Jessica suggested.

“No thanks, I am relishing every minute of this setting! The aroma and flavour are pleasurable!”, I keenly declined Jessica’s offer. “Would you have another bowel movement?”, I asked sincerely.

Jessica had a sickened expression, “I suppose in a while, Laura and I went to the brasserie and had a scrumptious brunch. It will have to poo sooner or later!”, as Jessica stood up, rinsed the menstrual cup, and left the bathroom.

Back to my angle.

From my perspective, keep in mind that my focus wasn’t via any sensual perspective, such as the gorgeous, shape of my loved ones’ buttocks. Instead, the delectation is based on their excreta.

Meanwhile, my nasal sensation has been greatly desensitized or I have been accustomed to the intense aroma. From the existing three piles of excrement, I desired to dine on Jessica’s feces, as the texture was much smoother and softer than Laura’s lumpy, sausage resembling feces. While it was bland, it was somewhat less bitter, besides, it contained some undigested peanuts, corn, and alfalfa sprouts. The medium brown, snake-shaped aspect made it very appealing. I was happy that there was plenty of it as it weights around a quarter pound.

Anyway, the remaining, staled, three piles have gotten cold over time, so when Laura squatted above me and took a wee, I was truly appreciative. While I didn’t anticipate the reddish colour, but I supposed that it was from her diet. I took several gulps and the thirst-quenching urine was delectable with a lightly salted flavour, with a fairly bitter aftertaste.

Then, the situation worsened when I was impulsively drenched with Jessica’s menstruation. The odour is difficult to endure, as it is hardly fresh because it has been in the vagina for a longer period, plus being exposed to the bacteria in the vagina. I swallowed a few mouthfuls, and it tasted quite metallic with clots. I didn’t blame Jessica, as I knew that she just did it instinctively. Hence, when she saw the circumstance, I warmly smiled to assure her that I was in high spirits. Afterwards, she inadvertently resolved the sickening taste with a fresh urine stream.

Back to Laura and Jessica’s point of view.

Deep down, Jessica loves Theresa, so she wanted to make her feces as nutritious as possible. While it is a silly notion to deal with a peculiar situation, she prepared 1.5 litres of strawberry-chocolate smoothie. Obviously, Jessica is a chocolate enthusiast. She added plenty of strawberries, soya bean milk, and dark chocolate cocoa powder. She quickly chilled it for 30 minutes in the freezer and served it to Laura and herself.

“I adore your smoothie! Yummy!”, as Laura kissed Jessica. “I guess that it could benefit Theresa as well?”, Laura pretended to be thoughtful.

“Well, at least, I can minimize any detriment to her health.”, Jessica replied optimistically.

Back to my perspective.

Sure enough, shortly after a romantic dinner, the delectable strawberry-chocolate smoothie started to induce defecations on both ladies. Jessica went first, as she entered the bathroom, she caringly advised me that she will have a bowel movement, so I could get ready. As she squatted above the toilet, I saw that her anus was hovering directly above Laura’s remaining log-shape feces, so I climbed on top of it. Jessica’s anus gradually opened up and a fresh, long log emerged smoothly (nearly one-third of a pound, or 5 ounces, or 142 grams), which settled and swirled right on top of my body. Then, a second smooth and snake-like log (approximately 3 ounces or 85 grams), settled on top of the other. What's more, the chestnut brown, snake-shaped aspect made it especially appetizing. She completed her business with a steady, intense, narrow spray pattern of fresh urine and evenly showered into the toilet. As I would have thought, Jessica asked me if I was all right. Since I managed to keep my head free, I put on a smiling face, so she assumed that I was unharmed, then she washed her hands and left the bathroom.

In reality, I was heavily wedged underneath 8 ounces or 227 grams of feces! I couldn’t move my arms and legs in any way. Anyhow, I can still move my head without restrictions, I started to dine on the fresh logs. The taste and texture are scrumptious, as I found plenty of undigested lentils, black beans, and quinoa, while the texture is soft and somewhat gritty (likely due to the strawberry-chocolate smoothie). The main difficulty is the foul air, which is barely breathable, but I became accustomed to the atmosphere.

Laura’s perspective

As Laura entered the bathroom, she had to make every effort to refrain from laughing. Especially when Jessica has added another heavy layer of fecal matter that has settled and swirled right on top of Theresa’s diminished body. Laura was truly amused and took a few photos with her mobile phone. Meanwhile, she started to fill the acrylic bathtub and added drops of pure lavender essential oil in it. Then she squatted above the squat eco-toilet and started to conduct her natural business. Recognizing that her feminine anatomy will lessen the accuracy of her aim, she took great care to make a fairly accurate approximation, so she fidgeted around for a moment. Next, she let out a long steady stream of reddish urine and got most of it on Theresa. She started to fidgeted around once again and defecated right on top of the existing layer of feces, which a long log of the reddish-brown stool has settled and swirled right on top of the existing pile. By this time, Theresa has been deeply buried in feces. Laura let out a stifled laugh and proceeded to soak in the lavender bath and disregarded Theresa’s predicament.

Back to my perspective

While my head is somewhat unobstructed, I can see Laura squatting above me. She was fidgeting around when she urinated, the cascade of moderately hot urine landed on top of the weighty feces and drenched it. It softened the feces and I managed to free my arms from the hefty mound. However, the perilous predicament worsened when Laura released a gigantic log of reddish-brown stool with dark specks and lumps that landed on top of the mountain of feces. I got thoroughly buried, while I truly enjoy the aroma, the crushing weight was severely squashing my rib cage, making breathing difficult. Plus, the overwhelming gas was becoming quite tough on my lungs. I felt a strong tickle focusing on her head, while I just lay underneath the mountain of feces, my body was partly immersed in a lake of urine mixed with menses. I became unconscious.

Afterthought: Would Laura help Theresa after her relaxing lavender bath? If not, would Theresa be able to stay alive until Jessica visits the bathroom? Please comment and it will be my pleasure to consider adding your ideas to the story.