- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This chapter contains scatological creative writing. This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories or contents causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.
While Laura was relaxing in the hot, lavender bath, Jessica was contemplating Theresa’s eccentricity, as she cares for her miniaturized spouse. She reckoned that it is ridiculous of Theresa to fancy having a routine diet of fecal matter, even though the waste originated from Theresa’s loved ones. Furthermore, the nutritional quality is most certainly questionable. She decided enough is enough!

Knowing Theresa’s weirdness, Jessica subsided her annoyance and calmly put on a pair of pink, silicone gloves, and got a plastic spoon. Then, she lightly knocked on the bathroom door and entered. She warmly smiled at Laura and said, “Don’t mind me, darling, I want to get Theresa sorted.”, while Laura just laid back and watch the occurrence.

With a nauseated look, Jessica slowly dug into the huge pile of feces. She separated the pile bit by bit and it took around 15 minutes when she finally reached Theresa. She scooped up Theresa with the dirty spoon and dumped her in the hand basin. She turned on the cold-water knob, drenched Theresa under the faucet while making sure she drank plenty of water. Then, she spoke calmly to Theresa, “I love you, my sweetheart. But if you want to eat stools again, you ought to think about what will happen afterwards”.

At that time, Jessica pinched onto Theresa’s diminished abdomen with her thumb and index finger diagonally. She continued to increase pressure, before long, the fecal matter was being ejected from both ends of Theresa’s mouth and anus. Next, she forcefully placed Theresa under the cold-water faucet once again and squeezed out the liquid from both ends! She repeated the process continuously until Theresa was limp. She gently towelled her with a soft, hand towel.

Laura didn’t risk interfering, as she realized that Jessica was fuming. When the tempestuous process has concluded, she spoke softly to Jessica, “Theresa wanted to be in that predicament, I hope that you won’t blame me.”. Jessica softly replied, “No worries, I am not upset with you. I am just frustrated with Theresa’s eccentricity!”.

Then, Jessica connected the waste outlet to the eco-toilet and cleaned out all the fecal matter. Afterwards, Jessica seemed to be pleased and left the bathroom with Theresa in her hand.

From my perspective

I got thoroughly buried by Laura’s massive logs of feces, while I truly enjoy the aroma, the crushing weight was severely squashing my rib cage, making breathing difficult. Plus, the overwhelming gas was becoming quite tough on my lungs. I was in between consciousness and unconsciousness. Unexpectedly, the weight began to reduce little by little. While it seemed to be a long while, eventually, an enormous plastic receptacle shovelled me out of the mountain of scrumptious feces. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I was rudely dumped into a giant hand basin. I saw Jessica with a stern look, then her gigantic, supple thumb and index finger gripped onto my stomach and held me under a waterfall of freezing water. I was immediately forced to swallow lots of water. Her grip tightened mercilessly and all the liquid will be forced out from my mouth and anus. I couldn’t scream at all, as my lungs didn’t have sufficient air. She just kept on repeating the process unpityingly. In time, I lost consciousness.