- Text Size +
Author’s addendum: This chapter is the derogatory tactic that Laura is utilizing to subtly humiliate Theresa, while her ultimate objective is to win over Jessica.

Instead of going to the cafeteria, Laura and Jessica got an outside table to enjoy the alfresco while waiting for Theresa and Samantha to arrive. Meanwhile, Samantha opted to have a casual atmosphere by putting on a smart-casual outfit. She decided to wear a pair of versatile, flat styled slingback with a graceful pointed toe, then matching a casual look with a pair of jeans and a twill blazer. She glanced at the clock and realized that she is running a bit late. So, she left her office and started walking briskly toward the cafeteria. As she was walking, she felt a feather-like bump into her shoe, she stopped briefly, didn’t see anything and continue to walk briskly.

As Samantha was hurrying to the cafeteria, tiny Theresa was waving and squeaking to get her attention to no avail. Theresa was in her path and got side scraped by Samantha’s left slingback, and Theresa’s arms were deeply entangled in the strap. While Samantha was just enjoying a zesty walk, it is a bitter experience for Theresa. Theresa was literally being yanked along, as Samantha’s foot lifts and lowers, Theresa was being jerked up and down mercilessly. While it was only a few minutes walk, it felt like hours for Theresa.

“Hi Sam, over here!”, Laura and Jessica cheerfully waved at Samantha

“Sorry that I am a bit late, where is Theresa?”, as Samantha was looking at the table, expecting to see Theresa there.

“Well, we took a stroll around the estate, she couldn’t keep up and fell behind. She is coming, but it will be a while.”, Jessica giggled.

The ladies decided to order their food. Meanwhile, Theresa noiselessly untangled her arms from Samantha’s lovely slingback and pretended to have just arrived. She had to pound on Jessica’s slingback to get the attention. Jessica smiled and put Theresa on the table.

“How did you manage to get here so quickly? Isn’t it a long walk for you?”, Laura asked curiously. “I ran all the way here.”, Theresa replied

Laura and Jessica went to buy the food, while teeny Theresa and Samantha were talking. Once they’re away from the table, Laura started to speak to Jessica, as she has a hidden agenda to win over Jessica from Theresa.

“Let’s get a family meal of roasted chicken drumsticks and thighs, they have a delicious recipe here.”, Laura keenly recommended. “Okay.”, Jessica replied.

“As a physician, I am worried that Theresa will have a hard time doing any romantic ritual with you.”, Laura said sympathetically. “Yea, I’ve got the same opinion.”, Jessica replied.

As Laura laid the roasted chicken drumsticks and thighs on the dining table, intentionally, next to Theresa, as she started to have a bit of fun by taking a few photos. Each piece of chicken is at least double Theresa’s figure. Afterwards, Laura took an ordinary-sized dining plate (25cm, 10 inches) and then she picked up a chicken thigh with just two fingers and placed the plate in front of Theresa.

“Enjoy your meal!”, Laura said graciously.

Theresa was very hungry, as the gigantic thigh smelt so scrumptious, she attempted to munch on it. Sadly, her endeavour is hopeless. The tender chicken is simply too tough for her teeth.

Pretending to be caring, Laura effortlessly tore a piece of chicken and swapped the gigantic thigh from her plate. Pitiably, Theresa’s teeth are just too weak to break through the tender chicken. Jessica offered to help by mashing it up with her utensils, but Theresa asked her not to. Despite everything, Theresa is too proud to treated like a baby. In the meantime, Samantha has consumed a drumstick and unconsciously placed the scraps of bone on the side. Since the remains have been munched on, Theresa opted to eat off from it.

“Ick! What are you doing Theresa?”, all three ladies remarked at the same time. “Please, let me be!” Theresa replied politely.

Meanwhile, Laura pretended to be ladylike, in reality, she was trying to make her scraps as gross as possible by craftily masticating the chicken thigh. After that, she subtly placed it in front of Theresa. When Theresa saw it, she made a nice meal out of it, as there was plenty of masticated meat on Laura’s leftovers. Jessica and Samantha look at each other and just resumed the pleasantries.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.