- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author’s addendum: In this chapter, Laura realized that she can benefit from Theresa’s exaggerated enthusiasm towards agony. Hence, instead of trying to win over Jessica, she decided to attempt to start a threesome relationship.
“How is my patient this morning?”, as Laura proceeds to examine Theresa.

“I am very sore from the ordeal.”, Theresa whimpered.

“Well, the Nano Intelligent Cells of the Longevity has worked like a dream, but it didn’t re-align any of the fractures. Sorry to say, I will have to readjust the bones from these compound fractures. I have another bad news, your breasts were severely chafed, while the Nano Intelligent Cells repaired the external tissue and reproduced all of the skin, but it didn’t reconstruct it”, Laura explained regretfully.

“Please call Jessica for me?”, Theresa whimpered. “Well, let me do a CT scan first, then I will call her, just relax.”, Laura replied softly.

Soon after the CT scan, Jessica arrived. She proceeded to examine Theresa and look at the CT, then the two doctors started to discuss treatment.

“We need to realign her femurs, tibias, fibulas, humeri, ulnas, radiuses, and ilia.”, Laura explained, while she starts to prepare the anesthetic. “Concur.”, as Jessica is looking at the CT.

“No, I am the patient here! I don’t want any anesthetic!”, Theresa objected while lying on the clinical table. “All right, I forgot about your wild enthusiasm towards pain.”, Laura softly replied mockingly.

As the two doctors were looking for the right clinical tools for the procedure, they discovered that all the tools are simply too big to be used on Theresa’s 7 cm figure. After doing a thorough cleansing on Theresa, Laura held Theresa in her left hand and attempted to realign one of Theresa’s femurs. Unfortunately, she was having trouble as her feminine thumb and index finger are just too imprecise, as each time she closed her fingers, it is like a giant clamp squeezing all the thigh muscles, impractical for bone alignment. Afterwards, Theresa’s left thigh was deeply bruised.

“I am unsure on how to treat her. We need a more precise, hard-edged instrument, normally, I would use a scalpel to make a small incision, but I would end up cutting open her entire quadriceps femoris!”, Laura uttered frustratingly.

“The Nano Intelligent Cells would repair any major laceration, correct?”, Jessica asked. “That’s correct, so what are you thinking?”, Laura replied curiously. “There has to be a first time for everything. I think we should consider performing a surgical mouth play!”, Jessica replied sensually.

Jessica started to thoroughly brush her teeth, then gargled with mouthwash, without further ado, she gently put Theresa in her oral cavity. Laura was somewhat astounded, yet fascinated as well.
(Sidenote: While Theresa is just 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall and barely one ounce, she is still a good-sized mouthful for Jessica, especially when Jessica’s figure is rather petite, just 93 lbs., at a height of 5’3”. Essentially, to close her oral cavity, she needed to shift Theresa in a diagonal, slanting position.)

As Jessica began to get used to having Theresa in her oral cavity, a peculiar taste has faintly become apparent. With a distasteful expression, Jessica whispered (knowing that if she talks as normal, that would be too loud), “Sweetheart, are you menstruating?”, as she opened her oral cavity a little so that Theresa can be heard.

“Thanks for announcing that, it is awkward! There isn’t anything that I could do. A tampon won’t fit in me!”, as Theresa replied reluctantly.

Laura just couldn’t keep her composure and started to fall about laughing. “Actually, Dr. Chan, she does have a valid point, considering her minuscule anatomy.”, Laura commented sarcastically.

“Thanks for your professional opinion, Dr. Rao”, as Jessica gazed at Laura playfully.

(Side note: Every time that Laura and Jessica are in a jokey or playful mood, they will call each other by their professional titles.)

“Sweetheart, I am going to start kneading you with my tongue, I will start the treatment. I want you to relax, just think of it as French kissing.”, Jessica whispered.

(Theresa’s perception) - It’s certainly the first time for me to be cocooned in my lover’s mouth, so there indeed has to be a first time for everything! It is hot and wet with saliva at around 98°F. Harking back to the days when I was still at a normal size, each time that I French kissed Jessica, her tongue was always soft and supple. This time is very different, her tongue is like a beefy muscle! As it effortlessly shoving me around, I believed that I am completely submitted to its master’s will. It was gradually kneading me against her palate, turned over me until I am resting on my stomach, then turned me around till my head is facing the posterior of her oral cavity.

(Jessica’s perception) - It’s certainly the first time for me to have my significant other in my oral cavity, so there indeed has to be a first time for everything! I noticed a hint of a metallic taste in the oral cavity, similar to the taste that I get from flossing. Gee, that tasted like blood. I knew that it wasn’t from me, seeing that the Nano Intelligent Cells have already healed her injuries, so where was the metallic taste coming from? Then, I guessed it, she was on her period. That was so gross! Then again, I thought that she is right, as it is impossible that an ordinary tampon will fit her! Anyway, I gently used my tongue to move her left tibia and fibula in between my canines. I needed a second opinion, so I subtly grinned at Laura to show her and she gave me the thumbs up!

(Theresa’s perception) - Without warning, I felt a swift, crushing bite on my left leg between the knee and ankle. My bones got crunched and her muscular tongue pressed on the wound until I was somewhat alleviated. I couldn’t even scream as her tongue was squashing against my face and body. Even though my muscles were contracting spasmodically, the involuntary contractions failed to unloose my body. Then, her muscular tongue will move me in position and another unyielding bite occurred on my lower, right leg. Before long, her tongue shoved my left thigh onto the same spot. This time, the bite wasn’t hard enough to crunch my thigh bone. Another bite, this time a little harder, but it didn’t break. Her teeth were sinking into my thigh muscle, as my blood was gushing into her mouth. I became unconscious almost immediately.

(Jessica’s perception) – Using the CT as a guide, I realigned both of her tibias and fibulas without any difficulty. However, I had trouble with her left femur. Her blood was gushing, so I dashed to the basin to spat out the blood. Then, I firmly pressed my tongue on her thigh until the Nano Intelligent Cells have repaired the wound. After this scare, Laura and I started to discuss the treatment.

“Don’t worry, Jessica. The Nano Intelligent Cells will work as they should. Now, open your mouth and let me take a look at her.”, Laura explained calmly with confidence. “Well, you got the right spot, I think you just didn’t bite hard enough. You must crush the femur thoroughly before it can be properly aligned.”, Laura explained.

“I beg your pardon, Dr. Rao. Of course, I know that. But I am worried that it would be way too painful for her!”, Jessica shouted assertively, while completely disregarded the likelihood that the shouting would cause Theresa to suffer from sudden hearing loss once again.

“Dr. Chan, you ought to realize that it has to be done. I realize that it is faint-hearting to do that to a loved one, perhaps, you should let me do the rest of the procedure.”, Laura explained calmly.

(Jessica’s perception) – After a detailed cleaning of my oral cavity, I walked up to Jessica and began to French kiss her. I playfully sucked Theresa out of hers.
I started sucking on Theresa like she was a lollypop while sensing any movement. When I was convinced that she is all right, I gradually turned her body until her head is facing inward to my oral cavity, placed her thighs between my canines while holding her body firmly in place with my tongue, and then, I bit down firmly and swiftly. Yet, her left femur was still intact, so I persisted to add pressure until an audible was heard. Immediately, I sucked her whole body in and closed my oral cavity, then pressed my tongue on her against my palate and waited until the Nano Intelligent Cells have repaired the wound. I continued to use my tongue to crush her against my palate subtly so that Jessica would stay calm. After I am convinced that she is unconscious. I repeated the procedure on her other femur, and then, aligned her humeri, ulnas, radiuses, and ilia. Resetting the lateral halves of the pelvis was challenging, as it took several bites, besides there was severe hemorrhage.
Afterwards, I decided to keep her in my oral cavity, for the time being, to keep her body temperature steady, as the Nano Intelligent Cells has stopped the hemorrhaging, but it will take several hours for the skeletal structure to heal properly.

(Theresa’s perception) – Since I became half-conscious, the overall occurrences were hazy. I recalled my body being toss and turn by Jessica’s muscular tongue (completely unaware of being sucked out by Laura during a French kiss). Repeatedly, I felt crushing bites on various parts of my body. Including my arms and legs being bit into unwaveringly, as the loud cracking sounds were terrible. The helplessness was unimaginable!
The worst part is at the very last when my whole pelvis was bitten into inch by inch and the pain is deep somatic, involving the skeleton or skeletal muscle and the nerve fibres. At that moment, my whole body was convulsing, yet heavily wedged between her powerful tongue and palate. Essentially, my body was involuntarily scuffling against her muscular tongue.

While I became a bit conscious, I start to moan, “Jessica, am I still in your mouth?”. But there was no answer. Her muscular tongue started to knead me against her palate once again. This time, it was a gentle massage.

(Laura’s perception) - As Laura sensed movement, she tapped on Jessica’s shoulder, while pointing to her mouth, gesturing that Theresa was becoming conscious. Quietly, Jessica prepared a large bowl of warm water and Laura spat Theresa into the bowl.

(Theresa’s perception) - While I was still half-conscious, I was released in a warm pool of water. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw that I was no longer bleeding, but my whole body was aching terribly.

To be continued ---
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.