- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/23/21]

Prologue that mostly retells chapter 46 of the manga

Contians pure mouthplay vore.


 

Dropped

*Spoilers for Fate/Extra CCC - Foxtail Manga Chapter 46*

 

”JULIUS!” Trapped within a cage of black ribbons, Hakuno Kishinami watched helplessly as the black dressed assassin of the Harwey got impaled by many of the same appendages that were attached to the black shadow attack programs, the Shapeshifters.

 

”You're quite smart, Julius-san.” A young girl commented as she casually approached from behind the impaled man, deleting the exit he had created behind the young man in the makeshift cage and entering the school building they were standing in. “...And I say that without any sarcasm. The Replica isn't enough to beat me.” She said, placing one of her small hands on his as she passed in a calm, disturbingly even tone.  “You realized that because of how smart you are.  So you chose to ‘escape’ instead.  However, you were too slow and I was too fast.  It’s precisely because of your great intelligence that you arrived at a mistaken conclusion.”  Pulling his bangs aside so he could see the look of victory on her face, the purple haired girl was enjoying herself.  “How’s the burden on the body from using the Replica?  It’s not something any human should be using.  By my estimates, you should be experiencing excruciating pain that’s burning through your digital body and even your soul right now as a result.”  With a playful tone, she observed the older man’s pained face as blood ran down from his nose and mouth.

 

Trembling just to stay upright, he glared at her, but his labored breathing robbed him of the words he wanted to say.  The young man he was supposed to be protecting when white as a sheet hearing the condition of his ally’s body.

 

“Your expression seems to be saying, ‘Don’t say anything unnecessary.’  Ufufu, Due to enduring the pain of using the Replica consecutively, your movement to open the door was slowed, you know?”

 

Knowing the weight of his own failure well enough without being told, and aware that the young Master the Alter Ego caught was her objective, Juluis grit his teeth and willed the ‘cheat item’ in his hand to activate.  If he could just- 

 

Without looking back as she slowly approached the defenseless Hakuno, the girl silently ordered one of her Shapeshifters to skewer his arm with another ribbon-like tendril.  As the admittedly weaker replica of the Staff of Rulership began to fall from his hands and he attempted to digitize it, the kimono-wearing girl snatched it from the air.  Smiling at the unexpected boon, using the authority she had stolen from her creator, BB, the young girl took ownership of the Replica and stored it in her personal inventory.  “Thanks to the hard work of those AIs over there, the school building is completely under my control.”  She explained, glancing back as she strode closer to her target.

 

“Gah!  N-No!  What’s going on!?”  One of the student model AIs screamed as one of the Shapeshifter programs completely enveloped them.  None of the other AIs were even given a chance to cry for help as they each met a similar fate as the 2D shapeless figures wrapped around them.  Just as quickly, the Shapeshifters flattened back to their regular appearance, without a trace the AIs that helped her were converted to ‘experience’.

 

“There’s no one who can beat me in processing speed here.  You lost the moment you intervened here, Julius-san.  In fact, your best chance to attack was just now, you know?  It would have been more likely to succeed than running away, at any rate.”  Her interest in the older man now spent, the little girl turned her attention to the young man in her ribbon cage.  “... Now thend84;...”  Smiling as innocent as her form would deceive one into believing, the calculating menace vanished as she addressed the Master.  “Thanks for waiting, Hakuno-senpaid84;!”

 

However, Hakuno wasn’t fooled by her expression.  Not after what she had just done, not after the way she killed those AI, not after the way she defeated Julius.  Just what did she have planned for him, surrounded by all those attack programs and the sadism she barely bothered to hide.  But she didn’t attack him, she just giggled happily and smiled… like she actually enjoyed being able to see him, to talk to him, to assert absolute control over him.

 

Calling the other Shapeshifters to her side, her features softened into something akin to sadness or regret and she lowered her head.  “Surprised?  I merely summoned these children in order to make you two panic.  I have no intention of using them to harm you.”

 

Finding a bit of his nerve since her demeanor became more gentle, Hakuno tried to reason with her.  “L-Let go… of Julius!”

 

“Ufufu.  I know.”  Ignoring his pleas, looking up at him with a flush face smiling endearingly, the words and tone she used next sent a chill down his spine.  The dissonance between her body radiating childish innocence and happiness and the sadistically selfish mannerisms were just so unnatural.  “If I’m going to bully you, it has to be over here.”

 

Suddenly, a black void opened under Hakuno’s feet and his body was slowly drawn in.  “Wha…!?  I’m… falling…!?”  He looked up at the elated, pervert joy the young girl got from seeing him as he disappeared into the hole.  She was aroused by his fear, that much was apparent, even if what she’s planning isn’t.  The last thing Hakuno saw before being swallowed up in the syrupy blackness with Julius desperately reaching out towards him, suspended on the ribbons of the Alter Egos attack.

 

“Ki-Ki… Kishinami!”  The former assassin called out as the hole bubbled up and vanished without a trace.  “Kishi-!?”  Muffled before he could continue, the little girl shoved her small hand into his mouth and he could taste something sweet like honey spread across his tongue and drip down his throat.

 

“Shush Julius.  You attacked me first, so I don’t have to hold back against you.  Normally I’d like to take some time to savor my meals, but I wouldn’t want to keep Senpai waitingd84;!”  She chirped happily, the elated blush not fading from her cheeks as she held up her hand and the Shadow Shapeshifters that contained the data of the unnecessary AI’s reformed on it, each now only a few inches tall instead of the human-sized figures they were before.  Licking her tiny, plump lips, she plucked one of the attack programs up and it’s head reshaped to that of the chairwoman AI that helped convince all the others to turn on the humans.  “Then again, you all barely qualify as food to begin with.”  Giggling, she opened her mouth wide to give the terrified girl a perfect view of her steamy maw.  Her breath was practically visible and strands of thick saliva stretched from her glistening tongue to the roof of her mouth behind her small teeth.  “Oooom~”

 

In truth, even opened as wide as it could, the tiny oral cavity was barely more than a few inches wide, but the chairwoman looked on in petrified horror as she was slowly pushed into it’s moist, humid embrace.  “No!  No, please!  We did as you asked us to!  You cann-!”

 

“Nomd84;!”  Hearing the pathetic cries of the defective AI, the Alter Ego’s eyes glazed over and her heart fluttered.  Her job was to identify, consume and melt down all flawed data, and she enjoyed every second of it.  Folding her oral muscle around the girl, she rubbed her against the hard palate of her mouth a bit to build up saliva before swallowing her without remorse.  “Ah… worthless but delicious.”  She commented, panting as she traced the lump down her throat to disappear into the hollow space that was her stomach.  A bit of drool dripped off her saliva saturated tongue as she thought about how that uppity AI must be panicking as she slowly digested her.  Breathing heavier at the thought of her tear-streaked face, she reached past the short hem of her green kimono and pressed firmly against her puffy, engorged spats-clad sex.  Her upper mouth wasn’t the only thing that was dripping.

 

With fingers laced with her lust, the sadistic AI plucked another Shapshifter from her hand and popped it into her mouth as she enjoyed the show before her.  Julius had gone silent since she had injected him with a special… ‘soup’ of one of her sister Alter Ego’s making.  Coupled with the strain on his body from using the Replica, her stolen id_es skill Melt Virus/All Drain was slowly liquefying him from the inside out.

 

One-by-one, she swallowed each treat in her hand until she had swallowed the last one.  With a cute little burp, she giggled and rubbed her flat stomach.  Roughly half a dozen NPC AIs slowly began to erode inside her, just as flawed programs should.  Their pointless existences came to an end inside of her as Julius neared complete liquefaction.  “Perfect timing.  Now I’ll have something to drink when I bully Senpaid84;!”  She thought, rolling out her tongue and massaging it with her pudgy little fingers.  “Ahh!  Senpai… Hakuno-senpai.  I could just eat you up right now!”  The feeling of her morsels still fresh on her tongue, her saliva coated her fingers and dripped to a small puddle forming on the floor.  “No, no, I have to be patient.”  She told herself, reigning in her desires as she directed the fully liquid form that was once Julius into a container she then stored into her inventory.  Fixing the damage she caused to the school building with the snap of her fingers, the Alter Ego squirmed in her spats as she returned to the Infirmary that Rin and Rani had broken into.  “I can’t go see Hakuno-senpai like this.”  She giggled, stripping her spats off to show off her bare crotch and tush.  She drew the curtain back to hide the real Sakura AI that she had been impersonating.  It was still going to take a bit to get through that firewall before she could eat her ‘original’, so she was safe… for now.

 

The same couldn’t be said for the two girls unconscious on the floor next to her though.  She wasn’t going to eat them just yet though.  Tossing her crotch-soaked spats on the curtain rail, the young girl summoned a couple Shapeshifters to carry her hostages.  “Senpai should be waking up soon.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282