- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Formerly titled 'An Unwanted Year', I decided at the last minute to turn this into a multipart story rather than create a series for 12 connected single-chapter stories.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2021/03/23]

Extremely nervous in the final minutes of the Lunar New Year, Rat gets ready to pass 2021 over to Ox after the terrible year that was 2020.


So...  I meant to post this for the actual Lunar New Year, but kinda forgot about it for too long.  Enjoy!




February 11th, 2021

11:53 pm

 

“It’s almost time.”  Pacing back and forth in her room, the small, skinny brown haired girl nervously checked the time.  It had been a difficult year to say the least, but in less than seven minutes it would all be over.

 

On the table in the middle of her gigantic room sat an orb, the manifestation of Earth’s prosperity and general condition.  Unlike the other animals, it was already a challenge for her to monitor and maintain the years under her care, but 2020 was particularly horrible!  Cracked and chipped, without the brilliant luster of shining potential and swirling mass of sickly green and disgusting brown within dark stormy clouds meant that the next animal to take the year has their work cut out for them.

 

“Ox will be here soon, then I can finally be done with this year!”  Sitting on the table next to the year, the tiny girl was just short of being three times the size of the 5 cm orb.  Even if it was only once every dozen years, carrying out the Jade Empress’ edict to tend to the orb was so exhausting.  Unlike the other girls, she couldn’t just carry it around.  “It looks so terrible… but it’s not my fault!  It was that fat ass sow, Pig!”  Just thinking about it made her angry and a bit embarrassed as she played with her long, single braided rat tail.

 

January 24th, 2020

11:55 pm

 

Being not only the smallest of the animals that participated in the Jade Empress’ race, but also smaller among her own kind, the brown haired girl always had to quickly scurry along the sides of the hallways of the Palace, lest she get stepped on or kicked accidentally.  While annoying, it was worth the benefits of immortality that came with serving the Empress directly.  Arriving at the door of the girl currently watching over the year, she knew that neither knocking nor opening the door herself were options and squeezed under the gap between the door and floor.

 

“Boar?  Boar, where are you?”  She called, greeted by the usual sight of piles of trash and dirty laundry scattered around the floor.  “Where is that lazy Pig?  She could have at least cleaned up a bit.”  She thought, walking past some half eaten meals and clothes that were stained from grime and sweat as she dusted off her light brown silk cheongsam.  “I hope 2020 will be another relatively easy year.  I haven’t heard anything out of the ordinary happening in 2019… at least not since Pig was last seen a few months ago.”  Following the sounds of someone eating loudly and sloppily, coming around a pile of dirty clothes the tiny girl found the gigantic girl she was to receive 2019 from laying on her side, naked, stuffing her face.  “There you are Boar!  Did you forget what day it is?  You need to give me the year soon.”

 

Looking back over her shoulder, Boar noticed her tiny guest and rolled over, almost burying her under her immense pot belly.  “Oh, hey Rat.  Is it that time already?  Sorry, but I can’t give you the year just yet.”  She said, her plump thighs and fat-inflated breasts jiggling as her body came to a rest.

 

The massive gut stopped just inches from Rat’s face and from behind the thick layers of gelatinous fat, the sounds of meals being churned into nutrient slop for the hefty girl were loud and audible.  However, despite the dozens of unnecessary pounds packed onto the Boar’s frame, her skin was firm and smooth making it almost look like the extra weight was healthy.

 

Mesmerized by the massive gut, Rat stumbled back before looking up to Boar’s face.  “Wh-What do you me-”

 

“Urrrrrrrrrp!”  Cutting her off as a large pocket of gas worked its way up her throat, Boar belched loudly and without reservation in Rat’s direction.  “Oops, sorry about that.  Here.”  Grabbing the tiny brown haired girl with her chubby fingers, the portly blonde set her down atop a pile of discarded clothes.  “Much better.  Talking to you always gives me a crick in my neck.”  She snorted jokingly.  All the animals in the Jade Palace teased each other a bit, and Rat’s size was a popular target.

 

Falling into the pile of clothes in desperate need of washing, Rat quickly covered her nose as her body kicked up the potent odors trapped in the fabrics.  “Oh, by the Empress!  Boar, when was the last time you did laundry?  W-Wait a second…”  Looking around at the clothing she was laying in, Rat immediately recognized the particular article she was on.  “Are these your panties!?”

 

“Hmm?  Oh, yeah, looks like it.”  Boar said, realizing and giggling at the sight.  Her undergarments had more material than a bed set for the tiny girl would have.  “But enough about that, you’re here for the year, right?  Well like I said, I can’t give it to you just yet.”  She explained, reaching behind her to grab the bag of chips she had been munching on.

 

“Wh-Why not?  Where is it?”  Rat asked, becoming dizzy from the fumes of Boar’s body odor.

 

Rubbing her huge gut a bit in contemplation, she pointed to a spot in her lower abdomen, her finger sinking into the doughy flesh up to her knuckle.  “Right about here I’d say?  Not entirely sure since the damn thing has been backing me up for a month or so now.”  She said, grabbing a handful of crisped potatoes and shoveling them into her mouth, crumbs falling down and getting stuck to her breasts.

 

“What?  You ate 2019!?  Why?”  The smaller girl asked in disbelief.

 

“It was an accident.  It fell into my food and I was just cleaning it off in my mouth.”  Trying to defend herself, Boar opened her mouth to show Rat just how big it was, clumps of unswallowed, chewed up chips sticking to her teeth as the copious amounts of saliva dripped from her palate.  Her warm breath wafted over her tiny guest.  “...But then I swallowed before pulling it out.”

 

Staring into the gaping maw, Rat was once again reminded of just how small she is compared to the other animals.  If Boar wanted, she could toss her in and swallow her with almost no difficulty, a fact she knew could very well happen after witnessing the glutton swallow a sausage Snake had made that was roughly Rat’s height, weight and girth.  The reptilian girl loved to tease Rat about how she, and any of the others, could eat her and made food just to prove it.  She could still vividly recall the long bulge traveling down Boar’s throat.

 

However, hearing the overweight swine had swallowed the precious year given to them by the Jade Empress infuriated Rat.  “Well maybe if you didn’t spend so much time fattening your ass you wouldn’t swallow everything you put in your mouth, you pig…”  She said under her breath as she climbed down from the pile of laundry.  Noticing the huge grease stains on her dress from where Boar grabbed her, she pushed those thoughts aside as she tried to figure out how to get her year out of Boar’s digestive track.  “You need to get me that year soon.”

 

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as a large shadow loomed over her and she looked up to see Boar glaring down at her.  “Rat… what have I said about insulting my body like that?”  She asked menacingly.  While she acknowledged she was on the bigger side, her body was soft and the other’s often poked at her rolls playfully.  Jokes between friends are fine, but few of the animals made the mistake of insulting her with her weight in particular.  “And did I hear you call me a pig?”  Planting a foot to either side of the tiny girl with a thunderous stomp, Pig squatted over Rat, pulling her hefty backside apart to reveal the moist, greasy entrance to her bowel with a literal puff of steam and drops of sweat rolling down her curves.

 

Looking up, Rat’s entire field of view saw nothing but the underside of Boar’s huge ass.  Sweat dripped down around her, and the heady scent of musky skin filled her nostrils.  Thick hairs lined the puffy anal muscle that quivered as the cool air finally brushing against it.  “W-Wait… Pi-er Boar.”  Paralyzed with fear, Rat stared up, struck dumb from the sight as Boar’s knees buckled and her immense rump came crashing down around her.

 

While small and almost unnoticeable, like that time Rabbit dropped Rat down her buttcrack years ago, Boar wouldn’t have noticed the tiny girl’s body between her glutes if she wasn’t concentrating on it.  Her head contacting her sensitive backdoor, however, like that incident years ago was unmistakable!  But Boar didn’t stop there, and Rat’s head slid right up her hairy, tacky asshole with ease she was just that small.  While she denied it when she eventually pulled the tiny girl from her buttcrack and sat on Rabbit to make it up to her, Boar was actually extremely turned on by Rat squirming against her backdoor back then, and feeling her this time was no different.  Flexing her anal muscles, she pulled the tiny girl up into her bowel despite her fighting to get out like it was nothing.  Wiggling and grinding her backside against the floor, Boar laid back down and rolled over onto her side.  Looking back, she saw the wet ass mark on the floor where she sat, and Rat once stood, and snorted in satisfaction.  “Hmph, get the year yourself and then get out of my room, stupid Rat…”

 

Trapped in the pitch darkness of Boar’s rectum, Rat cursed the fact that before living in the Jade Palace she had gotten used to places with horrendous smells.  Boar’s butt was far worse than her room, but no amount of holding her breath or plugging her nose could help, the toxic miasmic air surrounded her and the portly blonde’s weakest anal muscles were more powerful that Rat’s strongest.  “Boar!  Boar let me out you fat pig!  You know how much I hate it when you do this to me.  Your ass stinks!”  Struggling to push herself out, the tiny girl kicked at the sealed ring muscle beneath her feet with no success.  Despite coming in first place during the Empress’ Race, being the smallest meant she had been on the tail end of constant harassment and accidents that had her interacting more intimately with the others.  Boar sitting on her, or more so lately shoving her up her rear when upset with her, was a reason she avoided her when she could.  She was dragged a bit deeper as the piggish girl laid back down, the walls hugging her tightly.  “You can’t keep doing this because you’re mad!  I didn’t even do anything wrong… AND YOU RUINED ANOTHER OF MY DRESSES!”

 

Pouting, Boar finished off her current bag of chips and rubbed her wide rear.  “It’s not that big… She’s just too small.”  Grabbing another bag of junk food, the chubby blonde wiped her greasy fingers on her butt and squeezed out a small puff of bowel gas to relieve some pressure which caused Rat to freak out.  “Hmph!  Whatever, I don’t care about you anymore, Rat.”  She said in a very childish tone.

 

Blasted in the face by the gust of tainted air that so easily escaped when she couldn’t, Rat coughed uncontrollably as her lungs burned from the nasty scent.  She couldn’t push herself back towards the exit and in fact was pulling herself deeper with every failed attempt to gain some momentum to force her way back.  “By the Empress… I’m just crawling deeper, waiting for her to push me out herself…”  Realizing her fate, and the fate of 2020, were now completely dependent on Boar’s mood and bowels, Rat reluctantly ventured deeper into the hot, nauseating flesh tube.

 

And Boar promptly forgot about the mean little Rat in her digestive tract after a quick nap.

 

February 11th, 2021

11:57 pm

 

“What a horrible way to start the year…”  Just remembering her time in the sweltering, disgusting environment made Rat’s skin crawl.

 

Because she doesn’t want the more mischievous animals to mess with her while it's her turn to tend to a year, Rat generally secludes herself in her room for the year.  So she was stuck in Boar’s bowels for almost an entire month before the rotund girl ate enough to forcefully dislodge the blockage backing her up but nobody had realized where she was during that time.  Carried with the flow, clutching 2020 tightly, Rat was propelled out of Boar’s rear as she emptied her intestines with enough force to make her impact with the toilet bowl.  To make matters worse, Boar didn’t even seem to notice and continued to evacuate her bowels.

 

“It was literally a shitstorm… just like 2020, so looking back I guess it was an appropriate start to the year…”  Burned into her memory was the portly blonde’s spread butt cheeks as flith slithered and sputtered out over and buried her.  If nothing else, Boar could pack a lot away in that gut of hers.  “Once Ox gets here, I’m going to sleep for a week!”  The late start and horrible condition 2020 had been in kept Rat busy the entire year without a single day to relax.  Yet, for all the sleepless nights and bags under her eyes, the year she had to hand off still looked terrible.

 

As the tiny girl paced back and forth, the sound of heavy footsteps from the hall caught her attention and then there was a knock at her door.  “Rat?  It’s almost time.”  A sultry voiced, mellow woman said as she opened the door, knowing that the brown haired girl inside would take forever doing so herself.  The massive, docile woman had a kind smile on her face as she looked around to find her colleague, but her soft features hardened when she saw the tiny girl on the table next to an orb that looked absolutely horrendous.

 

While she is generally kind, nurturing and easy-going, Rat had heard stories of Ox’s temper when angered.  From the aura seeping from the gigantic black haired, overly busty woman as she walked heavily towards her, causing the table to shake with each step, Rat could tell that her bovine companion was just barely containing her rage.  She had to strain her neck back as Ox cast her in her shadow, standing almost 20 times her height, giving her a perfect view of not just the underside of Ox’s breasts through the open slit in her cow print mini Cheongsam that ran from her collar to her belly button, but her bare undercarriage as well!  She was practically choking on the tension it was so thick, as Ox’s face was hidden behind her breasts and she tapped her foot impatiently.  Like Boar, the massive mammalian guardian had a higher body fat index than the other girls, though hers was all located on her chest and to a lesser extent on her rear so that she wouldn’t fall forward all the time.  So, when Ox harshly sat her hefty butt at Rat’s table, she dropped her hips with enough force that it knocked the smaller girl off her feet.

 

“Rat, I spoke with Boar earlier since you like to be so secretive while caring for the 2020.  From what she said, 2019 was a good year, so how do you reduce all the hard work we’ve all put into all these years to this state?”  Ox asked, easily picking up the orb to inspect it.  Not only did it look terrible, there was a disgusting smell and unsettling texture to it as well.  “While I won’t say that for the past few decades the years have all been perfect, I haven’t seen a year this bad since the aftermath of World War II.  However, unlike those years, you don’t have the excuse of bad years before to justify this!”  Putting the year back on the table, she plucked Rat up from the table to bring her up to her face.  “You used me millennia ago to win the Empress’ race, which I do not hold against you.  I was impressed by your quick wit and resourcefulness.  But this I will not stand for.”

 

Caught in a grip that threatened to crush her organs and shatter her bones, even if that wasn’t Ox’s intention, Rat couldn’t even squirm to escape let alone try to explain herself or ask the larger mammal to stop.  All she could do was attempt to draw air into her lungs as she watched Ox pull the opening of her dress to either side of her massive mammaries, allowing them to hang free and open to the air.

 

Because of her higher body temperature, Ox’s clothing were designed with as minimal fabric as possible so she didn’t overheat, but her breast and butt were always sweating profusely whenever she had to do anything.  The humidity spiked as Rat was brought closer to the cleavage of the exposed breasts, and the heat radiating from the bovine woman was suffocating.  All that escaped her quivering lips as Ox stuffed her deep into the wet, stinky crevice was a small squeak which was mostly lost in the mounds of femininity and fat.

 

Holding her smallest colleague firmly in her cleavage, Ox pinched and rolled her nipple between two of her fingers.  “I’m not going to let you off easy this time, Rat.”  Increasing the pressure of her breasts on the tiny girl as she felt her trying to escape, Ox smiled knowing it was futile effort.  Rat was the smallest of them all by far, and next to Horse and Dragon she was the largest though going by chest size she was the clear winner.  Even if she had stuffed Rat into the valley of her breasts horizontally the girl would be completely lost within them, so Ox continued to tease and loosen her nipple without concern.

 

“Ox!  Ox, you fat Cow!  Stop, listen to me for a second!”  Only not crushed flat and utterly pulverized by the overwhelming pressures crushing her from either side thanks to the immortality she received from the Jade Empress, Rat’s body was still screaming in pain as she tried to get Ox to listen to her.  “Boar said the year didn’t look so bad?  Maybe before she swallowed it!  She buried me in months worth of shit without even looking.  I couldn’t even start trying to fix things until March!”  Sadly, all her efforts to get Ox’s attention resulted in the heavy chested woman increasing the pressure on her to keep her in place.  The heat intensified, quickly sapping her of her strength and the sweat soaking her body and dress practically drowned her there was so much.  “Empress, this is so disgusting and humiliating…  When will this year be over?”  Streams of the foul, salty liquid flowed directly into her mouth as her jaws were forced open and the lack of oxygen had her on the verge of passing out.  It hurt and she was already exhausted from a year of non-stop work.  After what felt like hours of being crushed, shaken, jiggled and steamed between the massive mammaries, the masses of fatty tissue separated and Rat’s unresisting body slipped out limply, fell to the table with a wet slap.  In addition to the heady scent of Ox’s body odor saturating her room now, Rat could smell a sweeter, creamier aroma mixed in as well.  If she didn’t air out her room soon, she knew that at least the smell of the bovinian woman’s sweat was going to seep into her furniture and last for months.

 

Her breathing noticeably more ragged than when she started, Ox rubbed her knees together as a poor method to alleviate the heat that had built up in her loins from teasing her nipple.  She wasn’t trying to use her sex drive as a means to punish Rat though, her breasts were simple so sensitive that even only a few minutes loosening a nipple was enough to put her in heat.  “Ah… Oh Rat.  Could I get away with ‘accidentally’ sitting on you again?  Your little body is perfect for reaching all my most delicate spots.”  Momentarily lost in her lust as she looked over Rat’s unmoving body, the blush on her cheeks intensified remembering that not-as-drunk-as-she-claimed night of fun and the faux apology she offered the morning after.  Cracking open her perpetually closed eyes a bit, she licked her lips as she slipped a couple fingers into the engorged folds of her dripping sex.  However, seeing the orb on the table reminded her of what her true goal was.  “Perhaps another time.  Despite her hesitance to since that last ‘incident’, I believe Rat owes me a quiet night sharing some alcohol…”  Giggling as she carefully picked the barely conscious girl up.  “... just the two of us.”  “You disappointed me Rat.  I never would have expected that you would neglect your duties this badly.”  Pressing Rat’s face into her thoroughly excited and relaxed, leaking nipple, Ox twisted the tiny girl and pushed on the back of her head until she felt what she was waiting for.

 

“Wha-?!  Ox, you’re hurting me.”  She didn’t have the strength to fight back, but with a face full of breast milk and Ox tit, the pain of her face rubbing into the elastic mass made her want to try one more attempt to get through to the usually gentle woman.  Ox usually stood up for her when she could, and while she wasn’t exactly on bad terms with most of the other girls she considered the docile giantess her greatest friend, even if she’d never said it out loud before.  But when the pressure against her face let up and her nose slid in a bit more, she wasn’t sure what to expect.

 

Lubricated from her light lactation, the tight opening slowly spread out over Rat’s face and Ox was easily able to feed the rest of the half a foot girl into her breast once she got past her shoulders.  Plenty of her nutritious milk got pushed out to make room for Rat’s body with a final little spray coming out and pooling on the edge of the table with the rest as the tiny girl’s feet disappeared from the outside world.  “My, I wasn’t sure if you’d actually fit in my breast, Rat, but it seems I worried for nothing.”  Amused by the novelty of having one of her colleagues in such a compromising position, Ox light-heartedly giggled as she bounced Rat’s prison in her hand and pushed the girl deeper into her milk ducts.  “In fact, that was a bit too easy, don’t you think?  Did you, by chance, want you to come into my breast or did you need to be punished for ruining cycles of hard work like this?  Well, no matter.  You won’t be needed in the Jade Palace again until at least 2032, but if you’re well behaved I might let you out before that.  You should have plenty to drink in there.”

 

Death by suffocation, or any other means really, wasn’t possible for the mammalian guardians while within the walls of the Jade Palace, so Rat knew she was safe as the tight tunnel of flesh around her pulled her deeper into its milk rich depth.  However, that didn’t mean that they didn’t need to breathe to remain conscious.  For as noxious as it was, there was ‘air’ in Boar’s bowels, so she remained conscious the entire month of her stay, but that wasn’t the case now.  Ox’s breasts were filled to bursting with incredibly thick milk, and any attempt to swallow some to decrease the amount was met with the mammary producing more from the abundance of fat surrounding her.  “New year my foot…”  She thought as she felt her body succumbing to her year-long exhaustion.  “This isn’t… 2021…  It’s just 2020+1…”

 

Picking up 2021, Ox set it into the ring that she and the other zodiac guardians shared between them.  Rat was just too small since the orb itself didn’t change size like the metal band did for the wearer.  Standing up, Ox began to leave Rat’s room, which she left was too cramped, and glanced back as she was about to close the door.  On the floor there was a wet imprint of her butt from where she sat and the pool of sexual fluids that dripped from her crotch soaking into the wood floor and the milk she leaked was staining the tiny table.  If she had time, she might have helped Rat clean up the mess, but as things stood she couldn’t waste another moment and closed the door to seal the smell in.  “Why’d you have to leave me with so much work, Rat?”  She wondered, fixing her dress as she self the tiny girl slipped a bit deeper.  Patting her chest over Rat’s body, she went back to her room to fulfill her year long duty.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282