[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A series of stories that follows Rat, the smallest and most clever of the Zodiac Guardians, as she struggles with the all the troubles that 2020 created and the consequences of failing to uphold her responsibilities.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 22441 Read: 11492
Published: March 23 2021 Updated: February 09 2024
Story Notes:

Formerly titled 'An Unwanted Year', I decided at the last minute to turn this into a multipart story rather than create a series for 12 connected single-chapter stories.

1. An Unwanted Year (2020) by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4321 words)

[2021/03/23]

Extremely nervous in the final minutes of the Lunar New Year, Rat gets ready to pass 2021 over to Ox after the terrible year that was 2020.


So...  I meant to post this for the actual Lunar New Year, but kinda forgot about it for too long.  Enjoy!




2. Stuck Cleaning Up (2021) by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5500 words)

[2022/01/31]

Disappointed by how horribly 2020 seemed to be handled, Ox calls for an emergency meeting with the other Zodiac Guardians to discuss a proper punishment for Rat.  Since she messed up her responsibilities so much, it seemed only fair that she also help clean up her mess.




3. On the Hunt (2023) by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5849 words)

[2023/01/22]

Given to the next Guardian in their rotation, Tiger has little need of Rat's help to manage the year's prosperity after all the hard work Ox already put into it.  Instead, she decides the best way the tiny girl can be of service is in more intimate matters.

Year of the Tiger is coming to an end, so before we see it off, let's check back in on Rat and see if the last or next year can be any better for her!




4. Down the Rabbit Hole (2023) by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (6771 words)

[2024/02/09]

The next girl to get and punish Rat in the cycle is Rabbit.  While normally submissive and subservient, the perpetually lustful girl only defers to those she recognizes as "strong".  For those she considers "weak", like a tiny girl who is easily overwhelmed by a single hand, she is much less respectful and polite.

Another year over, so it's time to check in on poor little Rat and see how Rabbit treated her during their time together!