- Text Size +

Ufi'Kisana leaned forward as she peered through the dense brush for  sight of Daio'Uman civilisation. She had been on the run from the Yta'ro tribe for weeks now, and remembering tales from her Hau'father, she went west through Yta'ro Skyshard Godlands. The issue she was now finding was simply the act of finding them. Hau'father wasn't one to tell tales, punishing lies and more strict than Mat'father was, so she wasn't at all discouraged at the challenge ahead.

Kisana swung around the tree trunk and landed feet first with both of her arms above her head to keep balance. She saw no signs of Daio land, so she kept moving west.

"Little~ Wairi, don't be mischievous." Kisana rubbed the head of her nature spirit, accepting the bunch of Kaspo berries and munching on them while she walked. After a few hours of walking, Kisana felt her stomach growl with discontent. She was feeling frustrated. Hau'father kept saying to look with trees fell low, and there lies the Daio'Umans, but other than hollow stumps, there weren't many trees that lay down to fall low. Every time she would find one, all she got were fun'gya. Not that she hated fun'gya; infact, the ones she harvested were going to be dinner.

Wairi and Kisana both prepared the ingredients as fire sparked in each of the two's eyes. Fun'gya stalks quickly shrivelled down and boiled to soup and fruit, where Kisana then added meat from the Gan-sho'ba and the roots of Zantgo.

With stars bright overhead, a pair of empty stone bowls rested by the campfire. Wairi was in the canopy above, leaving a puffy orange tail dangling down. Kisana wasn't as lucky. Having just eaten unknown fun'gya fruits, her stomach was in knots as it tried to expel the invader through her back door. Kisana didn't have ground set for this, so she frantically tried to remember anything that could fill the role. And it just so happened a hollow tree stump only a few feet away sprung to mind. Kisana closed the distance fast, removing her lo'wa before frantically plopping down. Wairi wrinkled his nose as Kisana did her business nearby.  The sound and smell were unpleasant that night, but she learned a valuable lesson: Don't eat iwar fun'gya.

 

****

 

Dennis sighed as he glanced at the stars from his back garden. He never understood why his grandmother told him that man once left their fate to the stars. He shook his head, trying to dislodge the crazy thought from his head before trying to count the constellations again. The city was under lockdown, restricting the noise of the night time traffic to only the occasional chattering of a savage fox and primitive human talking to one another. The air, too, wasn't left untainted by their presence. A delicious smell overwhelmed those who were fortunate, dissecting the scent from their upper-class highrises. He yawned, turning his head to stare at a rain puddle nearby. He noticed some odd ripples forming, taking turns alternating between the left and right sides. He sat up, taking a closer look from his elbows.

It seemed like it was getting closer. Ripples appeared more frequently and rapidly, accompanied by small earthquakes that caused chaos before anyone could predict them. Just as the second tower fell, Dennis looked back up. It was there where the sight of a tanned skinned goddess swallowed up the skies. He gulped as the sight of her skimpy underwear slid down her white tribal tattooed legs, laying bare her vagina and asshole to the populace below. Just as soon as it all appeared, it descended, sealing the city with an immense thud that toppled even more highrises and plunged it all into darkness. A majority of the population would be completely unaware that their homes had just become the bottom of an uncivilised human's toilet.

Urine flooded the streets, sweeping away those unfortunate enough to be in the way. The heat of it melted plastic siding's of homes and left victims covered in blisters that went down to their bones. Adding to this, Diarrhoea leaked out of the woman's hole, crushing the house next door...

Fearing for his life, Dennis raced downstairs into his basement, just in time to hear the splintering of timber and shrill cries of metal support beams failing. The ceiling above had dented a bit, leaving cracks that leaked brown sludge mere meters away from where he stood. He realised something that left a horrified expression glued to his face. He was now trapped. Only able to listen to the onslaught, Dennis watched as the pile of faecal matter grew in size during each groan from the woman above. It had taken up half of the room now, causing even the stronger side of the basement's ceiling to cave slightly. His eyes filled with tears as he wished for this to be all a bad dream.

That wish would never come true, of course. Escaping reality isn't easily done. Instead, his prayers were answered in a different manner. The roof caved, putting all the pressure on the failing barrier between him and her shit. In a mere moment, a healthy young man of twenty-three years became buried under the shit of an eightteen-year-old woman.

If only he could read the stars...

Chapter End Notes:

Got bored, have a short story.