- Text Size +

The sun filtered in through the blinds settling peacefully on the fresh linen of the bed. Dappling gently over the flawless cocoa skinned beauty that slumbered within. As the rays of sunlight kissed her cherry lips and tickled her face her lashes fluttered and with the stirrings of wakeful wonderment.

She stretched mightily her t-shirt lifting and the bottoms of her full breasts peeking out. Her hand rested on her tummy and she glanced downwards toward her covered loins. Her thighs rubbed together as she wiggled in the warm bed. There was more to this waking thing... her eyes glanced to and fro and then closed once more, her hand moving down her belly towards more southern real estate. Her fingers felt the heat emanating from her privates and with the expertise of one who knows their body completely she began.

Parting her silky lips her finger tip grazed her clit, as if testing the waters, seeing if she was actually horny or just playing a bit. Her thighs tensed with anticipation at the gentle brush and it was all the encouragement she needed.

 

 

The past hours had been hell, trapped in the hot confines of another woman's sex, surrounded by curtains of musty flesh, enduring the humid heat and ever present reek of feminine scent. She had no idea how it had happened, she'd awoke stuck to the tacky surface of a giant clit. And now the owner of seemed to be stirring. The lips rubbed together with a horrifying sound, like massive living mountains sliding back and forth and then they parted, peeling apart with a sickening deafening "slllllliiiiick."

As they separated a gush of fresh air made the tiny cry out in relief. Beyond her humid confines lay a room of unimaginable proportions, the wrinkles in the bed sheet like waves of a massive white ocean, bordered by fallen pillars of leg. The blurry outline of a pair of feet on the horizon, and the silky chocolate of legs leading back to her prison. The soft thighs radiating heat as they quivered beside her. She was in a state of shock at the size of this being, this goddess of a woman, yet her shock and sense of momentary wonder rapidly mutated into sheer terror.

Blocking her fantasy like view was something sinister, it darkened her perch as it neared. Rings of flesh, like valleys and mountains slammed into the clit, jolting her body and rattling her bones. Making contact just bellow the bit of flesh she clung to, gliding down it and then retreating, offering a glimpse of smooth glistening pink... a fingernail meticulously manicured, a finger of a giantess. As it retreated she exhaled not even realizing she'd been holding her breath, the humid air nourished her deprived lungs but did nothing to quell her racing heart. Was it a mere accidental brush or was hell about to be released upon her?

 

 

She traced the edges of her lips, letting her fingernail barely make contact, following the natural waves of the loose skin, feeling them slowly open like a flower accepting the eager buzzing's of a bee, she played with her petals teasing herself building anticipation and when she'd lost interest in the teasing she went for the goal. Her finger pressed against her clit and she began to stroke herself, up and down, feeling her clit began to swell and throb along with her heartbeat. She pressed a bit harder now wiggling the swollen nub of tingling nerves up and down and back and forth.

She could feel her heart racing now her breathing faster. Her eyes still closed picturing the man of her dreams fucking her hard, their naked sweaty bodies intertwined. "Mmmmm hmmmm" she mumbled as she pumped her hips, her huge ass jiggling as it bounced against the mattress. She pushed herself up keeping her finger stationary and rubbed her clit against her finger, her hips swaying back and forth, the jiggle of her own ass adding momentum to her movements. Up and down back and forth, then back down, her thighs cushioning her return to the mattress, her finger now dancing in circles over her throbbing clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body, demanding more faster and faster racing toward orgasm.

 

 

What felt like an eternity quickly came to an end as the digit returned, casting its shadow down upon her. It moved along the outer edges of the lips. The fingernail edge like a shadowy iceberg peeking over from time to time as it grazed the thick edges of the purple hued folds. Scraping like a bulldozer, rubbing, displacing the flesh only for it to spring back like a rippling wall of terror. And then it all stopped, like a panther crouching in a tree about to spring, she starred unblinking as the finger pounced onto the clit and began to stroke.

The first few passes missed her as she was stuck near the clitoral hood, the gargantuan ring of flesh concealing the black pearl she was stuck to offering a slight buffer for the finger to hit as it stroked. The mound of flesh above her causing the entire clit to bounce like a truck hitting a pothole as it was rubbed. The silky spongy flesh she was glued to began to change, it was becoming taught and hard as the rubbing caused it to swell to even more horrifying proportions.

As it became engorged and erect it slid further out from the hood placing her directly in line with that lapping hungry finger tip. And then it happened, like an avalanche she had no hope of outrunning the finger came toward her sliding over the rounded edge of the clit and smashing into her tiny body, rolling over top of her. The ridges of the finger offering intense pressure then relief as she was ran over the divots and ridges of the giant fingerprint. She was rolled over the surface of the clit and then pressed against it.

The weight was worse than anything she'd ever felt. Her ribs began to compress and she was unable to take in any air, the pressure began to build in her eyes and her head felt like it might explode. She tried to scream but not a sound escaped her lips. Then the rubbing changed. Her body compressed against the smooth surface of the clit, imprinted into it as much as possible it began to slide beneath her. The smooth throbbing love nub grinding against her pathetic excuse of a body, the finger holding her still as the massive surface of womanly desire moved like a conveyer belt below her.

Suddenly the pressure was gone and the sweet return of glorious air filled her lungs. She coughed and sputtered like a dying fish, laying against the throbbing clit, a speck on its vast surface, tears running down her face. "Please stop!" She screamed knowing the giant girl would never hear her pleas. Her body had not finished its beating and the flesh she clung to jolted, the shock waves shaking everything and throwing her into the air only to land with a painful crash onto the hot tacky surface again.

She lifted herself up and began to crawl as the finger landed on her again and the process was repeated. A new sensation rippled through the tiny woman's battered body it was the giant woman moaning in pleasure "you fucking monster!" The tiny screamed slamming her fists against the giantess, pounding digging her nails into the purple clitoris in an effort to fight back. Unfortunately it seemed to have the opposite effect on the super charged nerves of her unaware tormentor.

 

 

"Uhhhhhh" she grunted as she felt an amazing tingle tickle her pussy "oh god" she panted her finger frantically rubbing against the spot of origin, stroking the pulsating nerves of pleasure. But it was short lived and in a desperate effort to milk out more pleasure she delved the depths of her pussy rubbing her g spot, and coating her finger in her own milky nectar. She returned her attentions to her clit, her pleasure juices letting her finger slide effortless across the throbbing swollen clit.

She could feel the orgasm was imminent, she was sinking into that strange state of bliss where your body feels itself falling away from reality, and begs you to take it further, knowing damn well there is no further for you to go yet still pushing for more. Her back arched her head tilted up her mouth open as she moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Waves of ecstasy overtook her and she felt everything pulsating as she was entrapped in her orgasm. Her body crashed back to the bed, a thin glistening layer of sweat coating her ebony skin, her heart still pounding in her chest, aftershocks of pleasure slowly subsiding.

She exhaled slowly "what a way to start the day she whispered her cheeks flushed and a dumb smile on her face." She pulled her hand away from her dripping pussy, and stared at her shimmering fingers coated in her own juices. She rubbed her finger and thumb together and slowly pulled them apart watching her cum stretch between them and then snap. "Wow, I needed that she breathed wiping her fingers across her breast and getting up.

 

 

She was once again crushed against the clit but this time it was as if the full force of the woman was behind that finger, it was like being battered in the worst storm ever to make landfall and then it stopped, somehow still alive she gasped "I-is it over? Did she cum?" As she pushed her battered body up she saw the bitches fingers below, and with a "sploooosshh" they dived into the massive hole that was this whore's pussy. A fresh wave of humid stench blasted her coating her in sweat from the humid heat displaces from inside this planet sized being. She could see cum rising up around the fingers and the she was knocked off her feet.

The ground she stood on was moving and shaking as the fingers played below, rubbing the clit from the other side. She rolled back and forth over the nub as her landscape moved and swayed like a magic carpet. "Shitttt!" She screeched as she rolled toward the edge of the black pearl, grasping frantically at anything and finding nothing to hold on the throbbing slick surface. She was saved by a sudden jolt in the opposite direction as the fingers existed the love tunnel with a wet pop.

The sweet relief of escaping death by plummeting off a pussy was replaced with longing for it as she was crushed under a cum covered finger. The thick secretions coated her completely and she was slid around in them, coughing and gagging as the salty creamy juices filled her mouth, "nooooo!" She cried as her body was weighed down by the viscous sex scented juice. She felt the clit throbbing under her and it began to quiver. In the distance she could see the massive thighs shaking and jiggling like a waterbed, the rumble of "god yes" vibrated through her and around her personal hell. And then it was silent, except for the beating of the giant woman's heart through the skin she was still pressed against.

With a wet peeling sound the finger lifted with her worn out body stuck to it, from the spinning heights she beheld a massive sea of brown and in the center a black hole as her eyes panned out she realized it was an enormous eye. She reached out "here!" She feebly mustered before she was smashed between another finger and rubbed back and forth.

As the fingers peeled apart she found herself suspended in a string of cum between them able to see the entirety of the face of her tormentor "CASS!" She screamed recognizing her best friend staring directly at her. She flailed her arms waving frantically before with a loud snap the cum string snapped leaving on her on the tip of Cass's finger in a lake of her best friends sexual juices. "S-she can't even see me... when she's looking right at me! I'm too small to even see!" She layer there, beaten, moist, defeated as Cass wiped her fingers off, leaving her best friend in a glob of her cum stuck to her enormous bumpy nipple...