- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A series commissioned by an anonymous user. This has no connection to my other Plus-Sized Elf giantess story.

-----

Author's Chapter Notes:

More chapters coming soon-ish

When Naoe arrived at the gym, he found it nearly empty. The only other person there was Oga, the ogre woman, whom he had agreed to help out with her workout today. He explained to her what the plan for the day was and got her started on her routine with some stretches. While she was in the middle of doing that, he got a message on his phone and had to excuse himself for a moment. “You're doing very well,” he told her. “Keep doing this for now. I'll be back in a minute; just have to make a call first.” He went to the locker room so he could talk in private; when he finished a couple minutes later, he started making his way back to Oga. On his way there, all of a sudden he got a really weird sensation, as though all the mass were being squeezed out of him, and he found himself shrinking so fast that he couldn't even call for help before it stopped, leaving him at just a quarter of an inch tall.

He had no idea what had caused this. All he knew was that he had to get help. He tried to use his phone to call someone, but it wasn't working. His only option now was to try to get Oga's attention. With this plan in mind, he started making his way towards her.

The closer he got, the more intimidated he became. Oga was a very big woman, not only in height but also in muscle mass. She stood at 7'1, which compared to him was more like two thousand feet tall, and she was so muscular she looked like she could lift a car.

As he approached her, Naoe circled around to her front where he hoped she might see him. Once there, he noted that even the smallest of her toes dwarfed him. He was totally insignificant next to her.

He looked up at the giant ogre woman and tried to judge what best approach was. She was only stretching her arms at the moment, so she wouldn't be moving her feet too much; maybe he could get her attention by poking her. He inched closer to her toes and carefully tapped on one of them, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. When he saw there was no response, he tried tapping her more forcefully, and eventually he resorted to banging on her toe with his fists. Still, no response: he was too small and she was too focused on her workout to notice him. He tried yelling up at her, but his voice was too soft for her to hear. It occurred to him, however, that maybe he could make himself heard if he managed to get all the way up to her ears .

Of course, to get there he would first have to climb her body, and that was a daunting prospect. He had done some mountain climbing before, so it wasn't like he was totally unprepared for it, but Oga was like a living, breathing mountain; climbing her would be unlike anything he had done before. In the end, he could think of no better alternative, so he steeled himself and started on his journey by climbing onto her toes. From there he walked up the slope of her foot until he reached her ankle, then jumped up and grabbed onto her tight yoga pants, whose threads made for good footholds at his size.

Before climbing higher, he first circled around to the back of her leg. He feared that if Oga saw him crawling up her leg at this size she would mistake him for a bug and crush him, so it was best to avoid detection for now by staying at her back.

He made it past her calves and thighs without any trouble. Once he made it to the underside of her buttcheeks, however, things started getting a bit harder as the climbing surface sloped backwards. To make matters worse, Oga started doing squats right then. Naoe stopped climbing, having no other option than to cling to her ass as she repeatedly crouched down and stood back up, her motions bringing her ass terribly close to the ground. If she lost her balance and fell back, she would end up sitting on top of Naoe, and there was no way he could survive something like that, he thought. Thankfully, she soon finished without any such mishaps, and he was able to resume his climb.

He had clambered it all the way up to her pants' waistband before he had to stop. He had made it this far, but now he faced what seemed an insurmountable obstacle. The bare skin of her Oga's exposed midriff that separated her sports bra form her yoga pants.

There were no footholds on her skin like there were on her pants, meaning it would be very easy for him to slip, and fall to the ground far below. What should he do now; risk climbing her skin, or give up and try to find some other way to get her attention?

By this point Oga had stopped exercising and was looking around for Naoe. He'd been gone a long time and she found it strange he hadn't returned yet. As she was looking for him, she reached back to adjust her waistband. Naoe happened to be right at the spot she grabbed, so he was caught between her fingers and lifted up up as Oga reached to wipe her brow. From there, Naoe fell down and landed on her chest, rolling down the slope of her bosom until he finally managed to hold on to her sports bra, hanging down from the tip of her breasts.

A downwards glance made him freeze in terror as he saw the thousand-foot drop to the ground below. He had to force himself to look away from it, resolving not to look again. Above, he saw Oga's massive face looming over him. It would be so easy for her to see him now if she only looked down, but she didn't. He was completely beneath her notice.

Naoe began climbing again, slowly making his way up Oga's bosom, whose slope made for a much better climbing surface than the sheer cliffs of her legs. He climbed up her bra straps and onto her shoulders, and from there he was able to grab on to a strand of her hair, climbing it like a rope on his way to her hear. Seeing the goal so close now, he couldn't help feeling a bit proud of himself. From the ground it had seemed like an impossible climb, but he had somehow managed to conquer Mount Oga, and was almost at its peak. Just a bit further and he would finally be able to get some help.

All his hope turned to dread, however, when he heard a familiar voice behind him. “Figures I'd find you here.” At those words, Oga turned towards the gym's entrance, where a huge figure was standing at the door.

Her head's movement caused the hair that Naoe was climbing to swing wildly, forcing him to hold on tight so he wouldn't be thrown off. Once it stopped, he looked to see who had spoken. His worst fears were confirmed when he saw saw Hitome, the cyclops woman, coming closer.

“Are we the only ones here?” she asked Oga as she approached. Though her face and hairstyle gave her a youthful appearance, she was even taller than the ogre woman, and just as muscular.

“The human came with me; he went to make a phone call and should be around here somewhere. Other than that, there's no one else,” Oga replied, standing her ground.

“Good. Then maybe now we can finally settle our score,” Hitome said as she finally reached the other woman. They stood chest-to-chest, staring at each other in defiance.

“This is bad,” Naoe thought. These two were very competitive with each other, and when they started sparring, getting caught between them was like getting caught between two fighting elephants—well, for someone of normal size that's how it was. For Naoe at his current size, it would be more like getting caught between two tectonic plates. Survival was not a likely prospect.

Desperate to get Oga's attention before the two started throwing punches, he started climbing faster to reach her ear. He was about to speak up when Oga threw a punch at the cyclops, causing her hair to whip forward and sending him flying through the air. He landed softly right on Hitome's prodigious chest and scrambled to find purchase on the massive bosom, clinging to the fabric of her shirt for all he was worth. Her breast was bouncing so much it was like she was trying to throw him off. As blow after blow connected around him, the sound of their punches a thunderstorm to his hears, he struggled to hold on to what felt like the world's biggest mechanical bull.

He was sent flying again after a particularly forceful punch and landed on Oga's shoulder where he barely managed to hold on to her bra strap. He wouldn't last long, however, as another punch shook him free of it and he fell down along the length of Hitome's body, all the way down to her waist, where he was able to grab onto one of her pants' drawstrings. He clung fiercely to it, hanging on even as it swung wildly in every direction. After a while, the women started grappling with each other and Naoe found himself caught between the pair's muscular thighs; it was like being caught between two dueling mountains. Finally, Oga was able to get some leverage over her opponent and lift her overhead with a triumphant roar. As she did so, Naoe took the opportunity to drop down onto Oga's head, landing right between her horns. Not a second later, she threw the cyclops onto the ground. Landing with a mighty CRASH, the cyclops tried to push herself up, but Oga firmly pressed her down with a foot on her back, keeping her pinned to the ground.

“Okay, okay, you beat me,” Hitome said once she saw couldn't manage to get out from under the ogre woman. Oga helped her up and then the two of them shook hands. “Good fight.”

“It was,” Oga agreed. “Want to stay and train with me?”

“No, thank you. I only stopped by because I saw you inside; I was actually on my way to grab lunch. You wanna join me?”

“Nah, I want to work out some more. Besides, I'm still waiting for the human to come back. I wonder what could be taking him so long?” she muttered to herself.

“Alright then, see you around,” Hitome said as she turned and left the gym.

As they finished talking, Naoe started climbing down Oga's hair so he could reach her ear at last. Once he was hanging right in front of Oga's ear, he called out to her. “Oga! Can you hear me?” he yelled.

“Human?” Oga asked, looking all over for him. “Where are you?”

“Please stop moving!” Naoe yelled as he was swung around on Oga's hair from her looking around for him. “I've somehow been shrunk down to the size of an ant. Right now I'm hanging from a strand of your hair and talking into your ear. Please reach up very carefully and pick me up.”

Oga did as he asked, reaching up and feeling something like a small bug on her hair. She brought her thumb and forefinger around it and softly pressed them together before bringing it under her gaze. When she saw there was indeed a really tiny Naoe between her fingers, she couldn't help but gasp. She hadn't quite believed him when he told her what had happened to him, but now she could see he had told the truth. “Human, you're so small,” she said in wonder as she looked him over. She dropped him onto the palm of her hand and placed a fingertip next to him to compare its size to his, finding that it totally dwarfed him. She could have smothered him under it and he probably wouldn't have been able to resist.

He was so small and helpless that he triggered her easily-aroused maternal instincts; she wanted nothing more than to protect and take care of him. “Don't worry, human. You're in good hands with me. I'll make sure nothing happens to you.”

“Thank you, Oga. What I really need is some help getting back to normal, though. Could you call Elfuda and Kuroeda to tell them what happened?”

“Of course I can do that, child—I mean, human. But first, tell me: are you feeling thirsty?”

“Well, maybe a little,” Naoe cautiously admitted. There was something weird, he felt, about the way Oga was talking to him. What exactly did she have in mind?

“Then let mama—I mean, let me give you a drink. But first, let's go somewhere more private.”

“Why would we need to go somewhere private for that?” Naoe asked, but the ogre woman paid him no mind. She went off to the locker room and once she got there she pulled off her bra, leaving her huge boobs totally exposed. The twin orbs hung in front of him like massive celestial objects. It seemed impossible for something that size to hang so gracefully, but somehow they managed it. Naoe went speechless at the sight of them. What on Earth was Oga doing?

He was still in shock when he was moved onto the right breast's nipple, being pushed into it so firmly he couldn't even breathe. “Go on, drink,” Oga said as she felt the tiny little human squirm against her.

Naoe tried to push the supple flesh away from him. He found some success at first, but the more he pushed, the more the nipple pushed back as it began to harden, engorging in size until it was bigger than he was. “Oga, please stop this!” He begged her, to no effect.

“What's wrong? Can't you get the milk out? You really are helpless. I guess mama will have to help you out with that.” She raised a hand to her nipple and massaged it until a small trickle of milk flowed out o fit—a trickle for her but a small flood for Naoe, who was left soaked in milk as the white liquid washed over his tiny body. “Want some more?” she asked as she kept stimulating her nipple, keeping her milk flowing. Naoe tried to ask her to stop, but only got some milk in his mouth as he tried to speak. He swallowed it reflexively and found that it actually tasted good, though drinking it made him feel seriously weirded out.

After a few more seconds, Oga finally pulled him away form her boob. Still drenched, Naoe shivered as a gust of air blew into him, chilling him to the bone. “Oh, are you cold? Don't worry, I have the perfect place to keep you warm,” Oga said as she pulled her sports bra back on. She tugged on the neck, exposing her cleavage, and dropped Naoe into it.

Naoe fell over a hundred feet before he met with the skin of Oga's boobs. He slid down them and finally ended up in her cleavage, firmly wedged between both of her breasts as they were held against each other by her bra. “I'll see how I can help you once I'm done with my workout. For now, just hold on,” Oga said as she left the locker room. Outside, she went back to doing her exercises, which involved a lot of strength training as well as some aerobics. All the movement caused her breasts to bounce nonstop, and poor Naoe was bounced along with them. Not only that, but the workout was causing Oga's body to heat up and she was seriously starting to sweat. As if being drenched with her milk weren't enough, now Naoe found himself thoroughly soaked in her sweat. He was sticky all over; when he made it back to normal, the first thing he would do was take a good long bath to get all all this stuff off of him.

With so much bouncing and sweating, Oga's cleavage turned into a very slippery place to be. Soon Naoe began sliding down her breasts, a little bit at a time. Eventually he slipped free of them and fell screaming all the way to the floor. To his surprise, he survived the impact just fine, feeling dazed but with his body still in one piece, and without the least bit of pain.

He rolled over onto his back and saw Oga's gigantic sole looming over him. Again he screamed and held up his arms as if to stop it from crushing him. As well have tried to hold back an avalanche. He was stepped on like a bug, but he was still alive; whatever had caused him to shrink had probably also made his body more resistant, otherwise he would have no doubt been killed under Oga's tremendous weight. He had that much to be thankful for, at least.

What he didn't have to b e thankful for was that he remained stuck to Oga's foot even as she lifted it up. He would remain stuck like that, being stepped on over and over again, until well after her workout when, searching desperately for him all over the Gym, Oga eventually thought to look under her foot and found him plastered to her sole. She peeled him off with a fingernail, then pressed him tight against her chest, weeping as she apologized to him. Not until she got it all out of her system did she pull him away again.

She set off for Naoe's house then, to get some help in returning him to his size. Maybe there he could find someone a bit more stable to take care of him.