- Text Size +

 

Office Hors d'oeuvres - By nosuspicious

Vincent tugged at the collar of his fern green sweatshirt and cleared his throat. He raised his hand to knock on the door to Professor Cooper's office, but hesitated. Why did she send him an e-mail asking to see him so long after dark? Her office hours were supposed to end at 5 pm. What was this about? He started to worry that maybe she had... noticed him.

Vincent had the worst crush on his professor. Her confidence, her intelligence, her commanding personality, and of course the fit, milf-y body she flaunted with her unusually revealing attire were all irresistible to a hormonal young man like him. He had thought college would be the perfect place to find a cute girlfriend his age, but ever since enrolling in Psychology 101, Professor Cooper was the only woman in the world he could think about. He worried she might have seen him blushing while she answered his questions in class or caught him trying to get a look at her panties when she bent over to click on the next projector slide on her laptop (something she did suspiciously frequently). One time, against his better judgment, he couldn't resist snapping a quick picture up her pencil skirt while she was walking by his desk. Is that why she summoned him here? What would she think of him if she knew he'd been creeping on her like that!?

Vincent wanted to turn around and leave, but would there be any point? Either she caught him creeping on her or she didn't, and there would be no escaping the consequences if she did. Vincent took a deep breath, steeled himself, and finally knocked on the door.

"Come in!" came a sweet voice from inside the office. This was it. Vincent reluctantly grasped the brass door knob, twisted, and opened.

Professor Cooper sat at her desk at the end of the room. "Hey, Vincent! Come on over and have a seat. I've been meaning to talk to you for a while," she said. She was smiling brightly and her tone of voice was a touch more friendly than Vincent was used to. He felt his cheeks warm. Maybe he wasn't in trouble after all? But he supposed he shouldn't let his guard down yet. He still didn't know why he was here.

Vincent walked over to his professor's desk, admiring the elaborate decoration of her office along the way. Some of it was a bit unusual. She had several abstract paintings lining her walls showcasing a variety of stylized depictions of what looked to be women. Curiously, each of the women were many times larger than the men also featured in the paintings, and they all seemed to be threatening those men in some way. Maybe it was a feminism thing? To his left, he could admire the incredible view Professor Cooper had of the campus's south quad several stories below. It was a beautiful spot, and it was famously popular among male students as a place to play ultimate frisbee. From here, Professor Cooper would have a towering view down at the games and their athletic, young, male players. Strangest of all her decorations, however, were the curious objects resting on the mahogany table just before her window. On it, Vincent could see a baseball cap sporting the university team's logo, a black mechanical pencil, a somewhat-outdated graphing calculator, a pair of dirty men's socks, a pack of chewing gum, a men's digital watch, a driver's license with a young, Asian man's face on it, and an old, black smartphone with a slightly cracked screen. All of the items were lined up, evenly spaced away from one another across the table, with little name tags with boys' names placed in front of each of them. Why would someone like Professor Cooper keep pieces of junk like those around? It was probably another symbolic thing. Maybe they were mementos from her favorite students or something?

"So, um, hey Professor Cooper. I got your e-mail yesterday. What's this meeting about?" Vincent asked as he sat down in the chair across from his professor. They exchanged a moment of eye contact. Professor Cooper smirked, and her gaze shifted from Vincent's eyes to the rest of his body. As she looked at him, she rhythmically tapped her fingers across the rim of a full glass of water standing on her end of the table. She seemed to be in an unusually good mood. Vincent wasn't sure what to think of that. Should he be relieved? Was she flattered by the attention he'd been giving her? Even if she was, he doubted that it would keep his professor from reprimanding him for behaving so inappropriately.

At last, Professor Cooper spoke up. "I called you in to discuss your last test, Vince. Can I call you Vince? Anyway, I know you've been working very hard to secure the highest grade in my class, but I'm afraid that Lauren's performance on the midterm last week surpassed yours by a fair margin," she explained with her slight grin still lurking at the edge of her lips.

Vincent sighed in relief. All she wanted to talk about was the stupid midterm? It wasn't that big of a deal to him, but her concern for his success was quite flattering. Was she impressed by his effort in class? He decided to go along with it.

"Oh, yeah. That's disappointing, I guess," Vincent said. "You know that I really love your class and I wanna do as well as I can. I guess I'll just have to study harder for the final. I appreciate you letting me know though, Professor."

Professor Cooper cocked her head in amusement. "You can just call me Madeleine while we're in here, Vince. I don't call you ‘Student Danton,' do I? I'm glad you want to study hard for the final, but given Lauren's past performance, I'm not so sure you'll be able to catch up to her on the normal grading scale. Don't worry though, there is a way you can earn some... extra credit," Madeleine explained. She seemed to savor the taste of the words ‘extra credit' on her tongue as she said them.

"Oh, uh, Madeleine it is then. And yeah - I'll always take extra points wherever I can get them. So what would I have to do?" Vincent asked. He wasn't the type of student to turn down a shot at a grade boost, but if he was honest, after seeing how eager Madeleine was to see him, a small part of him was just excited by the thought of what sort of "assignment" Madeleine had in mind... especially so long after dark.

Madeleine ran her fingers across the rim of the glass of water again. "So Vince, as you know, I've been conducting some very important research on test anxiety lately, but I've been having some trouble finding test subjects for my experiments," she began to explain, sucking in the tip of her lower lip to pinch it with her teeth. "If you're willing, I've been thinking that I could give you another shot at your midterm, but you'd have to do it under slightly, well, different conditions than last time..."

"Oh, well yeah I'd love to take another stab at the test. What do you mean by ‘different conditions'?" Vincent asked.

Madeleine tapped the glass of water. "Well, my hypothesis is that the most pervasive test anxiety is triggered by distractions, fear, and intrusive thoughts. To test this, I'm going to have you drink this glass of water I have here. Once you do, your body will temporarily shrink down to only a few inches tall. You will retake your test at that height, and while you write, I'm going to try to distract you. I'm obligated to warn you that at that height, the sight of a giant version of me might be a little scary. Some of the things I'll do to distract you might be a little unsettling too, but don't worry. It's just an experiment; you will be completely safe with me the entire time. I promise nothing bad will happen to you. Scout's honor! Your only job is to focus on your test and not look at me. Once you finish your exam, the experiment is over. How does that sound to you?" Madeleine explained, bringing her left thumb to her lip to bite as she finally finished talking.

Vincent wasn't sure how to react to what his professor just told him. "So... you're saying drinking that water will shrink me? Is this a joke? And uh... how are you going to ‘distract' me?" he asked with a tinge of nervousness. Maybe the experiment was making him anxious already.

"Yes! It's a lovely new medical technology I discovered a couple years ago while I was working as a therapist. Trust me, it's just as amazing to me as it was to all my patients," she said, reminiscing on her fond memories as a red blush appeared beneath her eyes. She leaned forward toward Vincent and scrunched her shoulders together, pushing her breasts toward each other from opposite ends with her biceps and giving Vincent a spectacular view of her squeezed cleavage. "Something tells me it won't be too difficult to get you distracted... it seems my body has been distracting enough for you during class, hmm?" she cooed.

Vincent gulped. She had noticed him. "Hey uhh.. Professor about that, I uh, well, if you were wanting me to apologize..."

Madeleine extended her hand and brought a finger to his lips to quiet him. "No apologies necessary, Vince, but if you wanna make it up to me and get your midterm grade up, how about helping me out with this experiment?" she asked flirtatiously as she pushed the glass of water in his direction. As she leaned toward him, her eyes peered down to the growing bulge in his pants. "And hey, if you do a really good job, maybe I can help you out a little too afterward... no promises, though!"

Vincent's jaw dropped. He tried to think of something clever and flirty to say back, but his wits always failed him when he was so anxious and horny. In any case, there was no way he'd decline to participate in Madeleine's experiment now. He grabbed the glass, tentatively brought it to his lips, and started drinking. It tasted terribly bitter, but he didn't stop. Not when Madeleine was watching him so intently, licking her lips and following the movement of his gulps as they travelled down his throat. He didn't want to disappoint her.

Vincent felt the effects of the concoction almost immediately after he'd gotten it all down. He felt dizzy and his vision blurred, but even as his senses dulled, he could see Madeleine's giddy face and intense eyes growing. Her face appeared to rise above him as he shrank down into his seat. His clothes loosened around his body and he had difficulty sitting up straight. His last sight before his vision was obstructed by his sweatshirt collar was Madeleine's eager, almost predatory gaze beaming down at him from above.

Vincent was left naked in a pile of his own clothes by the time the shrinking stopped. He struggled to get out of them, but stopped when he heard the creak of an office chair and the clacking of footsteps. Now standing over the chair, Madeleine reached inside the pile, fished Vincent out, and lifted him to her face.

"Oh, you look so cute like this! I hope you don't mind taking your test nude, by the way. I forgot my set of tiny man's clothes!" she teased as she tossed Vincent's brown hair about with the tip of her index finger. "This reminds me of the good old days with some of my patients in therapy. Working through their height related problems with them was sooo delectable..." Madeleine said to herself as she licked her lips and began to lose herself in her thoughts.

"Uhh, so what's next?" Vincent asked, embarrassed by his nudity and still not quite adjusted to his new size.

"Oh, yes! The experiment... right," Madeleine said, remembering the task at hand. She bent down to retrieve something from her desk drawer and brought both Vincent and the items she'd just picked up to the center of the room. Once there, she knelt down, let Vincent walk off of her hand onto the floor, and set the other items beside him with her other hand. Vincent approached them to have a look. They included a miniature, doll-sized desk and a similarly miniature pencil and exam sheet for Vincent to work on. Vincent was amazed that the entire exam could be printed onto such a tiny scrap of paper.

Madeleine watched her student as he flipped through the exam's pages and tested the pencil. "In case it's not obvious enough, these are the materials you'll be working with. Once I say so, you can start writing your exam. I'll be back over by my desk, watching and taking mental notes of your behavior. After a while, I'll start trying to distract you. I'm not gonna make it easy. There's gonna be a lot you'll want to see, but do your best not to look at me, okay? Just focus on your exam and act like I'm not here... if you can," instructed Madeleine.

Vincent sat down in his tiny desk and nodded in response. He tried to act confident and calm, but beneath the surface his stomach was turning with the anxiety and anticipation that only youthful infatuation can trigger. What on earth was Madeleine going to do? Was this exam even worth not seeing it? Whatever it was, he had to focus. He hadn't forgotten about her offer to "help him out" if he cooperated. He had to crush this test, no matter how hard Madeleine tried to distract him.

"That's a good boy," Madeleine purred as she backpedaled to her desk and rested back onto it, her butt indenting from being pressed into its edge. She checked her watch, "Hope you're ready to get started. Begin! And don't forget to stay focused..." she said softly, tilting her head forward slightly to shoot Vincent a flirty look.

Vincent picked up the tiny pencil and began reading the prompt for his first essay question, frantically underlining important details and making notes for points he wanted to cover once he began writing. All of the annotations were more to hold his attention to the paper than to improve his essay, however. As much as he tried, he already had difficulty focusing on his test. His eyes strained to keep their attention below instead of in front of him, where he knew Madeleine was still standing and would proceed with her ‘distractions' any minute.

Just as he began writing his essay, he heard the soft sound of fabric running against a smooth surface and the distinctive umph of its impact against the floor. Wait, was his professor... taking off her clothes? There was no way, right? Vincent's curiosity was already unbearable, but it would get worse. Next, he heard a zipper slider being slowly pulled across its chain, undoubtedly unfastening Madeleine's pencil skirt so it too could fall to the ground. That was too much for Vincent. He tilted his head up just slightly, directed his eyes forward, and saw her. Still leaning back against her table, Madeleine was now stripped down to a set of stunning, ruby red lingerie, which perfectly accented her amply proportioned hips, waist, and bust. He couldn't believe it. His boner began swelling once again and heat built up in his face. His horny glance hadn't gone unnoticed by Madeleine, who simply smiled and wagged her index finger, gesturing a reminder to stay focused on his test.

Vincent looked back down at his test. He was sweating now, and his heart rate was increasing well past the point where he would be comfortable writing some essay about Sigmund Freud. Madeleine was so fucking hot, how in the hell was he supposed to focus on this stupid exam!? His pencil shook in his hand as he held it. If this crazy experiment was really about anxiety, then it was definitely working.

As Vincent struggled to write legibly, he heard a soft thud coming from Madeleine's direction. Something had dropped and impacted on the Turkish carpet lining the office floor. Vincent managed not to look at first, but his curiosity got the better of him yet again when he heard the sound of friction and movement across the surface of the carpet. It was getting closer. Without thinking, he looked up again, and saw that Madeleine was now on the ground, crawling toward him on all fours like a jaguar and staring at him intensely. As she crawled, she accentuated the movement of her hips and ass behind her, sexily moving her thighs and butt cheeks opposite to the movement of her approaching shoulders. Seeing again that Vincent was watching her approach, she looked down from his face to his little table, reminding him again to focus on his exam. It wasn't easy, but Vincent was able to pull his head back down to his paper and continue writing. He was shaking now. There was no way he'd be able to do well on this exam with his professor approaching and teasing him like that, but at least if he followed her orders, she might still be up for "helping" him later, right?

He kept writing. At last, he was able to stabilize his hand and write his test legibly. He got a sentence down, then a paragraph, and then a whole page. Maybe he could pull this off after all. As he finally settled into the groove and began to put Madeleine's presence out of his mind, he felt a delicate tapping on the top of his head. He ignored it at first, but it came again. Was it a fly? Maybe a light breeze from the air conditioning vent? Still looking down at his test, he swatted the air above him and rustled his hair in case there was something in it. He was surprised by what he felt when he did. His hair was damp. What the hell was touching it?

For a third time, Vincent looked in front of him. He froze. The whole of Madeleine's body was right in front of him. Her breasts were dropping downward under the force of their own weight, her thighs were squeezed together like colliding towers, and at the top of them, he could even get the slightest glimpse of her pubic hair and puffed-out labia lips at the base of her pelvis. Was this a dream? He couldn't really be seeing this, could he? The sight alone was enough to force a dab of precum out from his naked cock.

A slick, muscular object dabbed his bare shoulder. It wasn't difficult to guess what it was. The only thing he couldn't see was Madeleine's head, and based on how close the rest of her body was, he had a clue of where it was and what it was doing. He gulped, looked above him, and was met with another cheeky lick. Her pink tongue coated his face in her saliva, getting a bit of the drool into his eyes and nose. Her humid breath coated his entire body, and he could hear her delicately breathing from her mouth. It frightened him.

It's just the experiment, Vincent reminded himself. She's trying to distract and scare me, like she said. I'm fine. I'm safe.

He looked down, wiped the drool from his face, and tried to continue writing. But just as he did, his vision went dark and he was squeezed from his back and torso by wet, fleshy surfaces. Madeleine bit him! Her lips were wrapped around his entire upper body, engulfing him in the damp, hot environment of her mouth.

Vincent tried to resist the squeezing, but before he could get his arms free from her lips, he felt himself hoisted out of his seat and into the air, his legs kicking furiously outside her mouth as Madeleine claimed her prize. She got up from her crawling position and fell back onto her ass with a thud.

Vincent was anxious before, but he was terrified now. As Madeleine sucked on his sweating, shaking body and prodded his face with his tongue, he tried desperately to console himself with the knowledge that this was just another part of her experiment, albeit a surprising and scary one. She told me I'd be safe with her, she told me she wouldn't hurt me, she'll put me back down and let me finish the test soon, she has to, Vincent thought to himself, all while Madeleine's tongue continued to lather his face and soak up as much of his delicious flavor as it could. He could hear the vibrations and echoes of her moans from her throat, and even sensed some movement coming from her arms. What on earth was she doing?

Madeleine's tongue left Vincent's head and snaked beneath his chest and stomach, leaving her lips and searching for something outside her mouth. Vincent groaned. Her tongue wrapped between his legs, lathering his cock with drool and curling up to his ass. It pulled him in; bringing his body fully into her mouth to receive the licking of a lifetime. She sucked and licked him ceaselessly, but her tongue never left Vincent's dick. It vigorously tasted it, rubbing circularly across his crotch and giving Vincent the blowjob of a lifetime. He moaned and fought not to cum, but it was hopeless. Madeleine's rubbing grew faster, faster, and faster until it forced him to orgasm, provoking a burst of hot cum into shooting out from his dick and thoroughly coating the interior walls of her mouth. Vincent gasped and moaned as his balls drained of semen, internally kicking himself in shame and embarrassment. Madeleine didn't seem to mind, though. Her tongue whisked across the lining of her mouth and lapped up all the cum it could find, savoring its salty goodness and swallowing each drop of it with a moan and a giggle.

Vincent lied there, wallowing in his shame. At least she was probably done fucking with him now that she'd got him to cum, right? It wouldn't be quite as easy to distract him now. Still, it was a little disappointing that he wouldn't have any ammo in his barrel for whatever fun she had in mind once he was normal-sized again.

He wouldn't be given any time to be disappointed, though. As he waited to be let out, he felt Madeleine's tongue rise beneath him and his weight shift forward to his head. His eyes widened. There was no way, right? She wouldn't...

He cried out for help. "Madeleine, please don't! You're scaring me! I want out!" he pleaded as he slid forward toward her throat. It opened to welcome him. He tried to let out another cry, but as his face fell forward past her molars and into the top of her esophagus, its muscular rims squeezed violently around his head, cutting off his voice and trapping him within its powerful grip. He kicked and flailed with the limbs still remaining in her mouth, but she swallowed again, forcefully pulling him deeper into her. He felt himself falling, being pushed, pulled, and squeezed all at once as his body made its way down her esophagus and toward her belly. What the fuck kind of crazy experiment was this!?

Madeleine vigorously fingered herself, continuously rubbing the sensitive, wet nub of her clit and moaning ecstatically. Thank god it was after school hours; she'd be more than a little embarrassed if her office mates heard her like this. She could hear her student's cries from inside her belly as the stomach acids flowed in to erode away his flesh, but it just made her rub herself harder. At last, she climaxed. Intense warmth emanated from her vagina and bathed the rest of her lower body in bliss. God, she knew this one would be good when she saw Vincent ogling her in class. The clueless horndogs always make for the best meals...

She breathed laboriously as the thrill of her orgasm passed. She made quite a mess on her carpet this time, but she didn't care. She liked there to be little reminders of her favorite memories in her workspace. Speaking of which

Madeleine rose from her seated position and walked back to the chair where Vincent's clothes lay. He was still screaming and panicking inside her belly, begging to be let out, but she ignored him. She would let him out eventually, of course, but probably not through the exit he had in mind. His voice had already started to muffle as he was submerged in her stomach's corrosive acids, and all the crying tended to stop not long after that. She picked up Vincent's green sweatshirt, folded it up, and carried it to the table she had set below the window. She placed it right next to the batteryless, black cell phone and got out a sharpie and blank name tag from the table's drawers. She scribbled the name "Vince" onto it and set it before the sweatshirt, right next to the tag labeled "Benjamin."

She looked out of the window down onto the south quad. Tomorrow was a Saturday, which meant that there would be another ultimate frisbee game between the men living in the nearby dormitories. Madeleine's toes curled at the thought. It wouldn't be difficult to find another delicious, naïve young man among the players.