- Text Size +


Zanna’s Dimension

The warm air blew through her long dark hair as she flew across her domain. The dark red mountains and carefully placed lava streams kept her bathing pools replenished with fresh magma. Landing on the large flat bathing area, Zanna stumbled forward as her feet touched down on the smooth paved area around her favourite lava pool. Her large wingspan folded in behind her, the large barbed red wings folding against her back. The huge wings absorbed into her flesh as she reclaimed the otherwise cumbersome limbs. With the wings gone, the red-skinned demoness dipped her toe into the bubbling lava. ‘Mmm, that's a bit on the cold side', she thought to herself as she stepped in, quickly submerging beneath the molten surface. 

"Tia, Why is my lava cold!" Zanna called out as she emerged to relax against the mountainside. The world around her rumbled as several large peaks erupted around the lava bath. Fresh magma exploded from the mountains, quickly forming lava flows into the bath Zanna was relaxing in. The demoness smiled as she felt the cooler lava being pushed away by, the warmer fresh flows. Her planet, Tia, spoke into her mind reverently.

"Apologies, Mistress, There was a dimensional wind earlier that lowered the surface temperature." 

"Dimensional what? Is this one of my sisters messing around with me?" Zanna replied as she sat up, looking around. Tia was hers. She was the sole occupant and had been for nearly two thousand years. 

"Apologies again Mistress, No, this was a tear from a dimension called Terra. I had a brief chance to converse with the planet before we closed the tear. She has no Celestial ruler." the planet continued as Zanna slowly relaxed back into the deep hot pool.

"Huh? Curious, They opened a tear without a Celestial?" Zanna questioned as she washed her long hair in the thick molten rocks. 

"Terra has an infestation of mortals. She was asking for help before I closed the rift." Tia finished as the new volcanoes went dormant again.

"Mortals? Never heard of them, some kind of virus?" Zanna curiously asked as she brushed her red fingers through her dark black hair. 

"A micro-organism of short-lived sentient beings. They drain natural resources from the worlds they inhabit." Tie said with a tone of disdain.

"Sentient? Like, could I talk with them?" The demoness offered as she turned to look towards the large mountain behind her. 

"Yes, you could..." The planet offered sceptically. 

"Maybe we could have a chat with these mortals. It's been so long since I spoke to someone who wasn't a planet or related to me. " Zanna said, smiling as she considered what she could discuss.

"But...they are a plague, I do not wish to be inf-" The planet began to complain.

"Tia, Who do you serve?" Zanna snapped.

"You, Mistress, I will provide the dimensional link." The planet submitted, creating a complicated symbol in the smooth ground next to her mistress. 

"I am glad you see things my way." The demoness smiled as she carefully studied the symbol. 

 

    Stepping from the lava bath, the Demoness took a casual stroll around the mountain to her home on the peak. Her mind was buzzing with ideas. The idea of new people to speak to had her reflecting on all of the things she could ask them. "Tia, I'll need a table and chairs in the main room with a view of the baths." She spoke aloud as her home started to shift and change around her. Her powers as a celestial demon would have allowed her to do it herself. However, forcing the planet to bend to her will was considered a punishment as it was painful for the planet. 

    "Right, Let's open the door and see if we get any visitors, I'll keep it limited to one mortal to prevent an infestation. Feel better, Tia?"  Zanna offered comfort as she drew the symbol in the air before her. 

    "Thank you, Mistress. When the gate is open, I will inform Terra we may be able to help." Her world replied politely. 

    "Fieane Tian Dreao Le Terra," Zanna whispered as she felt the fabric of reality break between her fingers. The cold wind of Terra chilled her as she shaped the fresh tear into a clean circle. The shimmering blue ring began to expand as she placed it in the centre of her room. The small ring was only 5 cm across when it stopped expanding. Zanna glared at it as she pushed more of her power towards the swirling portal on the floor.

    "No more, Mistress, Terra warns a bigger rift would be dangerous. She is fighting you." Tia said, concerned. 

    "Fighting me? How dare she! How are we meant to get visitors through that tiny hole!"

Zanna nearly screamed as she fell to her hands and knees, placing her eye on the small hole. 

    "Terra said the mortals are coming. She apologises for fighting you.  Tia said with a pleading tone.

    "What? How? Uh? Oh fuck..." Zanna said as she slowly backed away from the small blue portal. A man appeared just before her eyes. He seemed stunned and confused as he looked around. He was no larger than an inch. Zanna sat up on her heels as five more mortals appeared next to him. Remembering her deal with Tia, she closed the portal quickly. She was sitting in stunned silence. 

    "Tia, Create a cage around these...things." The Demoness slowly said as she watched the small group of insects start looking around. As she spoke, they all turned to look at her, fear crossing their faces as she watched the ground around them grow into an earthen prison. Zanna stood and gestured for the cage to lift. The small cage broke free from the ground with a crack and gently flew over to the table. She followed it slowly as she tried to calm her annoyance. A conversation with a new species, she was not expecting them to be so...small. 

 

    Pouring herself a drink of dark red wine, she took a deep breath as she stared at the top of the cage. Gripping the edges with her fingers, she broke the top of the cage and tossed it aside. There were six small creatures inside, two legs, two arms, two of them had breasts. You could have mistaken one of them for a pale skinned celestial, Zanna thought as she inspected them. Taking a long drink of her wine, she heard one of them let out a shrill scream. Realising they were trying to converse with her, Zanna tuned her hearing, allowing her to perceive their tiny forms. 

    "Did you just scream?" Zanna calmly said as she leaned forward, her long hair falling either side of the cage as she loomed over them.

    "Yeah, she did. So you can hear us?" one of the creatures said, standing in front of the others. 

    "Why are you all moist? Is that just how you are?" Zanna asked with genuine interest as the small things glistened. 

    "It's like a thousand degrees! We are sweating!" The creature who resembled a celestial yelled.

    "Oh? Sweating? Tia? What does that mean?" Zanna said as she let her gaze focus on one of them.

    "The mortal is excreting salty liquid onto its skin to keep cool", the planet responded. 

    "Salt? Isn't that a seasoning? Are you seasoning yourselves?" The demoness questioned as her tongue slipped from her lips. The creatures below were panicked. One of them ripped their outer layer of skin. "What are you doing?" She continued.

    "Getting out of these clothes, it's too hot!" The small thing replied as a couple of the others began to do something similar.

    "Tia, Clothes?" Zanna said, confused as she watched the ritual.

    "Synthetic coverings to protect from the environment." Tia offered.

    "Oh, like a wrapper...All of you should take them off. You can come with me. I have to know." Zanna commanded as her fingers plucked out the small creature that had unwrapped himself already. She carefully inspected the inch tall figure, focusing keenly on the strange thing between his legs. "What's that," she said, pointing at the strange chunk of flesh sticking out from the beings abdomen. 

    "What? What's What! My cock?! Put me down! You're crazy!" The tiny thing screamed as Zanna poked at the strange piece of flesh.

    "Tia-" She started before the planet quickly offered the insight.

    "Cock, Slang for penis, Male reproductive organ, the counterpart to the vagina. Celestial Males have not existed since before you were born, that is why you have never seen one." Tia offered as a statue of Gioa appeared in the middle of the room, the last of the Celestial males.

"Male? How exciting! This may not be such a terrible discovery after all!" Zanna said with a delighted smile as she examined the tiny man.  He was struggling and protesting as she casually tossed him into her mouth without warning. 

"Mmm yeah, I can taste the salty coating." Zanna moaned as she rolled the squirming figure across her tongue. The man fought with surprising strength as she pushed him around her mouth, exploring the various flavours he offered. "Yeah, Mmmm, That's pretty good." she continued as she glanced down into the cage. The other five were now all naked, staring up at her in abject horror. "Oh, Mmm, Don't worry, Mmm, I won't eat all of you..." she offered as she bit down on the small man in her mouth. The explosion of flavour made her feel tingles as she chewed him.  "I do think you evolved to be food, though," she concluded as she swallowed. 

"You're a sadist!" the small woman screamed as Zanna picked a bone from her teeth. 

"Maybe, Not sure what that means, Lay down, spread your legs, all of you." The demoness casually commanded as she leaned back down over the cage. "Three males and two of you that are like me, Oh my imagination is going wild." 

"What do you want with us?" a male voice pleaded as she fixed her eyes to his.

"My original intentions have somewhat changed. I think you should serve me as slaves? Do any of you disagree?" Her tongue circled her lips as she rested her chin on her palm, watching the five creatures squirming in their cage.

"You can't just-" One of the men started to complain. The swift descent of Zanna's finger smeared him into the table. The Demoness lightly moaned as she twisted her finger, reducing the crushed body to a smear. The other four screamed out in terror as the massive finger peeled itself from the table, the splatter of gore now unrecognisable Zanna slid her finger between her lips and sucked the flavour from her fingertip. 

"Mmm, Silence, all of you." Her annoyed tone seemed to be enough to still her new slaves as they all shook in fear. "You vibrate as well?" Her finger was pressing carefully onto one of the small males. 

"Humans tremble once their level of fear reaches a certain threshold." TIa chimed in as her mistress explored the features of her new slaves. 

"Wow, Is there anything you can't do..." Zanna whispered in a sultry voice, lifting the small man between her fingers. "Don't stop, I need to test this..." she continued as she felt her shaking slave in her grip. Lowering him down under the table, she gently pressed him against her moistening nethers. "Oh fuck, yes, that's a fun sensation," giggled Zanna as she pressed him firmly against her nethers. The small human had no chance as his body caught fire against her scolding juices, exploding against the demonesses nethers in a fiery pop. "Uuh, Whoa, That was something new," Zanna shuddered in pleasure as she felt the small burst of heat.

    "Your internal fluids are far beyond temperatures mortals can handle. Your blood, sexual juices and urine are hot enough to combust human flesh." The planet added, trying to be helpful. 

    "Oh, Well, that kind of sucks. I wanted to push a couple of you up inside..." Zanna said, disappointed as she made eye contact with one of the tiny females on the table. "Looks like you are not going to be a sex toy after all," she concluded as the small mortals seemed visibly relieved. 

    "Mistress, You could use your magic to enchant them, making them resistant to your heat for a short time." The planet added, sensing the Demonesses negative mood swing. Zanna immediately perked up at the suggestion as her grin turned wicked. 

    "You're not immune to magic? This day gets better and better!" The idea had never occurred to her. Her sisters were all immune to magic. It was only something she used on Tia. Hesitantly lifting her finger, she pointed at one of the males. The small man exploded in a shower of gore over the other three mortals. "HAHAHA, Pop, Wow, How are these insignificant vulnerable little meat snacks a threat to any planet..." The Demoness cried tears of laughter as the three remaining humans flailed in terror. 

 

    Zanna leaned back in her chair and slammed her bare feet up onto the table on either side of the small cage. Flicking her wrist, the small bars of the cage crumbled. Scrunching her toes, she watched keenly to see what her sweating little slaves would do now they were no longer trapped. One of the women surprised her by falling to her knees, bowing her head to the floor. ‘Smart,' the demoness thought to herself as the other two small humans started to run. Yawning in a mock gesture of boredom, the Demoness made a slight gesture with two fingers, dragging the runners backwards and pressing them into her feet' soles.  The small beings squirmed as she giggled in delight at the feeling. Slowly she flipped them, forcing their faces into her foot as she began to drag them around her sole. 

    "Mmm, So helpless, Tia, Explain to me again why we aren't filling your surface with these delightfully pitiful creatures." Zanna's tone turned serious as her fingers began to massage her nethers. 

    "They are a plague mistress. They infest planets and spread across it consuming all resources." The planet replied with a concerned tone.

    "Insignificant little salty snacks are no danger to you. Maybe Terra needs a celestial to help her. Zanna added as she brought her two tiny massagers to the top of her feet, trapping them under her toes.  

    "True, This particular plague would be cured by a Celestial." Tia conceded, not wanting to offend her mistress. 

    "Well then, Inform Terra that we can help her! Prepare some chilled prisons and start transferring the infestation into them. We will help your sister planet with her affliction." The Demoness smiled as she scrunched her toes together, the two tiny yelps punctuated by a satisfying squelch. 

    "Of course, Mistress, I will begin shaping accommodations at once." Her world responded as the ground began to tremble with seismic shifts. 

    "As for you, my little slave," Zanna said with a smile as she leaned forward, the tiny kneeling woman still holding her position. "You have impressed me. I will need someone to walk among my new slaves, to tell them what is expected of them and what happens to those who fail to obey." Her finger gently touched the back of the tiny mortal, and she screeched in agony. Zanna focused on her intent. The pain was inevitable, remodelling the mortal in her image. 

    "Wings, Temperature Tolerance, three times larger...That should do it." The Demoness lifted her finger. The writhing human girl was crying in pain with her new wings hanging limp. "What's your name, mortal?" She finally asked as the girl rolled onto her front. 

    "Ceresa, Mistress," the woman coughed out as she wiped her face with her hands.

    "Well, Ceresa, you will learn to use those wings to fly down to the prisons and tell your people what to expect. If you fail me, You're now the perfect size to be a sex toy. That was not a coincidence." Zanna said with a wide smirk as she stood, turning and leaving her confused slave to figure it out. She had edged herself to the brink of orgasm, leaving herself to finish up in her baths as she started to head back down the mountain. 



 

Chapter End Notes:

--
Story is a concept, If you would like to see a chapter 2, let me know!
--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute