[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

"Life as a private investigator was difficult enough for detective Carter before this particular case came into his lap. Had he known then, what he knows now, he may have simply avoided it altogether. It seemed simple enough at first, like any other missing persons case in a small suburban area. However, little did he know, following the clues to solve this case would end up changing his life in irreversible ways, and soon enough, solving the case would be the least of his worries."

An ongoing story covering the events surrounding this small town, and the strange artifacts held by a group of college girls throughout the area.

The perspective of the story may switch to characters besides the detective at some point throughout, although he is meant to be the main protagonist for the reader, so expect him to have quite the case on his hands throughout.

Note: Although the main focus of the story will be on shrinking and size based interactions, there may also be some chapters revolving around body alteration and transformation of forms or into objects and such, depending on the characters and the artifacts involved.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Stories of a Strange Earth
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 27596 Read: 36603
Published: May 02 2021 Updated: July 27 2022

1. Chapter 1 - Surveying the Scene by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 1] (1256 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Searching 13th St. by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (986 words)

3. Chapter 3 - The Mystery of House 308 by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (1260 words)

4. Chapter 4 - In Over Your Head by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (1553 words)

5. Chapter 5 - The Missing Detective by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1748 words)

6. Chapter 6 - A Small Misunderstanding by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (3404 words)

Earlier that day, on the other side of town, an admirer and classmate of Theresia offers to help her after school at the dorms with a bit of studying.

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 1)

7. Chapter 7 - Teaching the Tutor by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (4798 words)
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 2)

8. Chapter 8 - Peer Pressure by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2177 words)
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 3)

9. Chapter 9 - Showing Your Work by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2185 words)

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 4)

10. Chapter 10 - Cram Session by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2201 words)

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 5/End)

11. Chapter 11 - A Small Trip by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2816 words)

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 1)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel comes to stay with her in Dunwich. Although she has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.

12. Chapter 12 - Rough Accommodations by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (3212 words)

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 2)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel to stay with her in Dunwich. Although the usually cold girl has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.