- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story will get smuttier bear with it. Thanls for reading. 

Our story begins on a particular weekend evening while most teenagers would be working or partying, not Isaiah Ingram. However, he had bigger plans sinister plans. Isaiah stomped through his front door, furious. His mother, who had been watching tv on the couch, looked up at him. "Hi honey, did you have a bad day at the lab?" 


 


"Yes, mother, I had a terrible day; my genius was once ridiculed again humiliated." 


 


"I'm sorry to hear that, snuggle pants; do you want a belly rub and cookies?" "I know how upset your tummy gets when you feel insulted." Isaiah's mother, Linda, stood up, Isaiah was treated to the full view of his mother's aging figure. Linda was of average height with blonde hair, which sharply contrasted her son's jet black hair. Her aging had added many pounds to her hips, thighs, and breasts, making them press against the fabric of Linda's sweat pants. Isaiah was a bit of an ass man himself, and his mother had cake for days. Linda went to embrace Isaiah. Her budding stomach and breast were at his face level, so he was muffled in her embrace. For a moment, he took pleasure in touching a woman. Isaiah was a virgin, so too much touching could set him off. Isaiah pushed away his mother.


 


"Unhand me, mother, I will be heading to my room, and I wish not to be disturbed!" Isaiah yelled at his mother, stomping upstairs into his room, and slammed the door shut. The door reopened, and Isaiah peeped his head. "You can leave the cookies at the door." Isaiah then slammed the door. 


 


Earlier that day, Isaiah had told his mentor and crush, Dr.Lorenza, a tall and mature woman four times his age, his brilliant plan, and she laughed and snickered at his idea for a gene-splicing machine. She had called Isaiah's idea cute but unrealistic with their current schedule and patted him on the head and left. Cute? How dare that insolent women call his vision cute. Isaiah thought to himself. Sure was Dr.Lorenza a beautiful woman with a beautiful mind, yes, but he was Isaiah Ingram, the most brilliant man on earth none of his ideas were cute. All of Isaiah's life, he had been mocked by his peers and any female he had ever fallen for insulting his below average height. This ridicule fueled Isaiah while he completed his master's degree at 18. Isaiah graduated two months ago and is already getting the same treatment he had received all his life. Isaiah slammed his fists into the desk. No one on earth could possibly compare to his intellect; he should be living in a mansion, not living with his mother. "Rita, prepare for work today." "I had a bad day today ." Rita was a ai that Isaiah had created when he was thirteen.


 


"Sorry to hear that, sir." "Shall I begin the mature footjob compilation, number 47, sir? Rita asked, her British robotic voice escaping a mix match Bluetooth speaker sitting on Isaiah's desk. 


 


"No, and not so loud, Rita!" Isaiah shouted. Normally when Isaiah had a bad day, he would sit at his desk and furiously touch himself to the thought of mature women. Women like Mrs.Lorenza rubbing their sweaty soles up and down his member, complimenting his genius, but tonight Isaiah had other ambitions. "Rita, tonight we are going to prove every woman that ever denied me wrong."  


 


Sir, I don't know what that means, but would you like me to play the invention playlist?" Rita asked. Isaiah planned on combining his genes with various animals to become a superhuman. Isaiah had stolen material from his lab to help to finish his design.  


 


"Of course, Rita, turn on the inventing playlist," Isaiah shouted. 


 


 "Playing invention music." Rita's robotic music boomed. After a few hours of obnoxious country music, Isaiah had completed his life work. Hooked up to his pc was a device similar to a camera; this would serve as a focal point for his radiation gene-splicing ray. 


 


 "Rita, turn on the camera."


 


"Turning on the camera." Rita groaned back.


 


"At last world.", "No more shall I, Isaiah Ingram, be mocked for my looks and height; the people of this earth will bow at my superhuman ability and genius." Isaiah lectured to no one but himself. "I will combine my genes with the genes of a horse to have superhuman stamina, an ox to have the strength unlike any man, and a hawk to increase my perception." 


 


Sir, are you sure it's a good idea to mix all those animals?" "What if a loud noise goes off horses a notoriously jumpy. 


 


 "Quiet woman, I am Isisah Ingram, the smartest man on earth." "I would know better than some machine." Isaiah then laughed; he laughed the worse sounding laugh to ever escaped a human mouth. "Rita set the count down to 10 seconds, Isaiah yelled at Rita."


 


 There was a click registering that Rita had heard but chose not to respond. Isaiah then stripped off his clothes and, in his birthday suit, stood in front of the camera-like device. "10." Rita coldly said. He could see his minuscule penis starting back in the reflection "9."


 


 "Rita, compliment my manhood." Isaiah scolded.


 


"Sir, you have a very nice member, very nice indeed." "8,7,6."


 


Feeling himself get hard, Isaiah said, "Good, now cut that part out in editing." Rita chose not to delete that clip. Isaiah closed his eyes and prepared for the radiation and crisper treatment. Unbeknownst to our boy genius, there was a spider slowly spindling its web down in front of the camera.


 


" 5,4, 3, 2,1 genaray activated. 


"Rita, we must change that name make a remin-" Isaiah's voice was cut off as he rapidly began shrinking down. Seeing the floor rapidly approaching his face, Isaiah passed out.


 


Isaiah awoke his naked form sprawled across the wooden floor. "What happened?" Isaiah scratched his head. Looking around, Isaiah realized his predicament. His room was now massive, the computer now loomed above like a planet in the atmosphere. He had shrunk. "How is this possible, Isaiah " Rita, turn me back!" Isaiah shouted up, but he got no response back. "Curses machine, you will obey your master!" Isaiah shouted. Still no response from Rita. Isaiah cried out in frustration and began to throw a tantrum. Tears streaked down his face. Isaiah had failed. They were all right about him; he was just an ugly bug. As Isaiah laid in a puddle of sweat and tears, Isaiah heard a strange clicking sound. He looked around and saw something most people never wished to see in their worse nightmares. There about a football field in front of him was a horse size spider. "Holy mother of god," Isaiah said to himself. Isaiah began booking it towards the massive door, not knowing what else to do. "You will not consume me; you oversize Arachnid." He looked back and saw the spider had spotted him and was began clicking and clattering in his direction.  Parasteatoda tepidariorum, the common house spider, typically sized around a quarter of an inch, which means I must be around that size.  Isaiah thought to himself. How did they hunt again? Isaiah's question was answered when the spider stuck its thorax above its head a shot out a thick string of web. The web attached to his leg tripping him, making him collide with the floor. Ow, you impertinent anthropoid, you will pay for that with your life, I promise you!" Isaiah shouted at the spider. The spider uncaringly shifted the web from its thorax to its front arms and began pulling Isaiah towards it. "No, I can't die like this!" "The world cannot be robbed of my genius," Isaiah shouted. He felt himself yanked back by the string, the spider mandibles clattered with what one could assume is excitement. "Please god no, I was so close!" Isaiah then turned around and brought his fist down at the hard ropey substance attached to his leg. The webbing broke off in one blow. The spider from behind threw its front arms up in some sort of tantrum and began its chase once more, its many legs clattering against the wood.  I must have increased my strength as those webs could hold a car. Isaiah thought to himself and began running again, given a second wind of adrenaline. While this struggle was happening unknown to both the spider and Isaiah, a small vibration had been growing in intensity exponentially. Reaching the door, Isaiah readied himself to slide in; his reflexes were moving much faster than usual, most likely the botched gene therapy he had perform on himself. Isaiah looked back and saw the spider began retreating. "Haha, you insolent, Arachnid, you were no match to my superior intellect." Isaiah laughed to himself. "run away like the cowardly spider you ar- Vibrations began shaking the ground beneath Isaiah, interrupting his gloating. What in heaven could be causing a seismic quake this severe? Isaiah thought to himself. Suddenly the horizon size door above Isaiah flew open. The great wall of wood flew above him as Isaiah ducked underneath it. There passed the door stood the monolithic form of his mother. Her face was hidden by the hulking swell of her stomach and breasts. "Mother, thank god I'm down here; pick me up." Linda's eyes subconsciously flew over Isaiah's minuscule form and locked onto the evolutionary threat her mind had been trained to exterminate. 


 


"You nasty pest die!" Linda lifted up her barefoot, her red painted toes gleamed in the fluorescent light of Isaiah's room. Linda's sole flew over Isaiah from parts of dust and junk fell down onto him as the smell of foot washed over him. Isaiah felt the shockwave before he heard it cracked behind him. He looked to see his mother's foot slammed into the spider that was chasing him. Her meaty sole flattened the beast almost instantly. The spider's guts shot out beneath the sole of Isiah's colossal mother. There was something about seeing his maternal figure easily wiping out the monster that was about to end Isiashs life that shook Isaiah to his core. Linda lifted her foot up heel first to inspect the damage she had done; her doughy toes splayed and twitched like ravenous dogs looking for more prey. The wrinkles of her sole shifted and rolled as she inspected the damage; her wrinkles battered and rearranged the spider's corpse into many pieces as what was left of the spider fell onto the floor. "Nasty bug," Linda muttered to herself, looking upwards at Isaiah's room. 


 


"Wow" was all Isaiah could say as he felt his cock harden. He had never thought about his mother in any sexual way previously, but something about seeing this woman's foot extinguish a life, however meaningless it was, aroused him to another level. He then felt something rise from his gut. It felt like Isaiah was about to puke his guts out. He fell to his knees and began dry, heaving tears filling his eyes, and he felt a big object leaving his throat, He hurled, but instead of vomit, a sticky strand of web shot out of his mouth. Isaiah screamed in fear and tried to call out for his mother's help, but he couldn't as the string of web stretched his mouth as far as it could. The web was heading directly towards his mother's towering wrinkled sole that was heading back down towards the floor. 

Chapter End Notes:

Arachnid man,  Arachnid man! Does whatever a Arachnid he can. Spins a web on his mom foot. He's Arachnid man