- Text Size +

 

Two Alien Ladies Ate My Family! - by nosuspicious

Commissioned by Umhuebr

"Ooooh, that one looks good!" Hersa shouted, pointing to something along the nighttime horizon with one hand, grasping the spaceship's joystick with another, and cheekily moving a third to squeeze Desla's thigh while she looked out the spaceship window.

Delsa nearly squealed when she felt her friend's grasp between her thighs. Hersa had been making little advances like this during the whole trip to Earth, and Desla had been trying (and failing) to not give away just how excited they made her.

"Oh my gossshhh, Hersa, I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm finally doing this. Ever since you told me about that farming family I've just been dying to give it a try!" Desla said cheerily, gently holding Hersa's wrist with two of her own hands and rubbing it lightly. The two weren't quite an item yet, but neither had any problem getting a little handsy with their more attractive friends now and then. It was just a matter of time before one would make the first move. Still, both Tundrademans were careful not to forget about the task at hand. Sex wasn't first on the agenda tonight. As the pair's rumbling bellies had been reminding them the whole journey to Earth, the first and most important item on tonight's menu was an innocent, scrumptious-looking family of humans. From the sound of Hersa's excited purrs, it seemed they had just found one.

Hersa steered in the direction of the object she'd spotted in the distance. Tundrademans possessed naturally extraordinary eyesight, but even a human could have seen what the object was as they closed the distance. It was an extravagant, lavish mansion standing alone along an empty cliffside with no other residences or buildings for miles around. This didn't mean the residence wasn't a busy location, however. Each of its dozens of windows were illuminated and the sounds of bustle and celebration were audible even from the outside. There were humans there alright, and by the sound of it, there were lots of them.

"Hear that, Desla?" Hersa said, already licking her lips. "That's how you know you've picked the perfect spot. Those are juvenile females in there for sure, just like you wanted. I wonder if they'll be so cheerful while they're being stuffed down that tight, long throat of yours..."

Desla gulped. Excited as she may have been, it was difficult for her to actualize that this was really, finally happening. She didn't have any qualms about devouring innocent creatures, but she had to do it well enough to impress Hersa. What would Hersa think of her if she was too timid or tentative?

"Oh man, I didn't know we were going somewhere with so many," Desla said. "I'm almost a little nervous."

"Hah, nervous?" Hersa laughed, sneaking her hand underneath Desla's seated ass and giving it a tight grab. "Trust me, out of everyone involved in our dinner tonight, you're the last one who should be nervous. Loosen up! This'll be fun, I promise. Kay?"

"Alright Hersa, if you say soooo," Desla responded, blushing. It took all her composure to not moan when she felt Hersa's powerful, alien grip seize a coconut-sized lump of her ass and pinch it in just the way she liked. The thought of gobbling up a few delectable humans was tantalizing enough for Desla, but the Tundrademan girl was just as pleased to have an opportunity to impress her older, more adventurous, and undeniably gorgeous friend. She wouldn't be the first to say it, but she was really hoping that dinner wasn't the only thing Hersa wanted to share with her tonight.

The spaceship entered its landing protocol and descended to a nice spot by the residence's massive swimming pool. So far, there wasn't any indication that the people inside had spotted them. Good. Hersa had been hoping that their arrival would be a surprise. Once the craft landed, the two alien women exited as quickly as they could. The longer they dilly-dallied, the more likely it was that they'd be spotted prematurely. If the humans had spotted them, there was no telling how they may react. At nearly ten feet tall with four arms each, they would have seemed like gods to the typical Earth-dwelling creature. But in their heart of hearts, they weren't gods at all. They were just teenage girls fixing to try an unusual, exciting new cuisine.

The two began tip-toeing the front door of the mansion, careful not to be heard or spotted through one of its many windows. Hersa had made it quite clear earlier: humans are tasty when they're scared, but if you want them to be really good, they can't know what's coming for them until the perfect moment.

...

"And one more toast again to Sami, our very own Stanford-bound champion! May she live a long and prosperous life and make our family proud for years and years to come!" a woman said, raising a glass of champagne at the head of a small crowd of young women and one man.

They all raised their own glasses in kind with shouts of ‘here, here' and various other cheers before downing the bubbly fluid. As soon as they'd had their drinks, the crowd quickly resumed their chorus of joyful chatting and laughter. Each of them were put in a good mood by the promise of a bright future for themselves and especially the lady of the evening: Sami. She was a small, shy, but shrewd young woman with high ambitions and a deep passion for bettering the lives of those less fortunate than herself. Her good humor and compassionate nature had earned her a variety of friends who were each here to celebrate the evening with her, as well as a charming, handsome boyfriend who had supported her on every step of her journey to earning admission to such a selective university. Sami's mother, of course, was there as well, and she was possibly the happiest of anyone in the large atrium. She must have told everyone at her yoga group that her daughter was going to Stanford half a dozen times, but she didn't have any shame about it. Why would she? What could be wrong about being loud and proud about your own daughter's achievements?

Sami's boyfriend pulled her away from the chattering crowd for a moment, hanging his arm over her shoulders and leaning in close to her face as he walked her away to the periphery of the group.

"You have no idea how proud I am of you, you know. Some day not too long from now, I'm gonna get to tell all my friends that I'm married to Doctor Sami Wolf, PhD, curer of cancer, ender of world hunger, and all that," he whispered down to her. Sami blushed wildly. How did she manage to land such an amazing and supportive boyfriend? It might have been a little presumptive of him to assume they'd still be dating so long from now, but she didn't care. He was too sweet. He wouldn't be coming to California with her, but she'd still have to make an effort to keep her relationship with him going even from such a great distance. He was clearly a one-in-a-million kinda guy, there was no way she'd give up on him so easily.

"Oh my god, you're so sweet, Derek," Sami said, looking up to her boyfriend with her big, loving eyes and bringing her lips just within kissing distance of his. "I can't believe how lucky I've been to have you in my corner this last year. It's been so stressful, but you've always had my back even when I probably didn't deserve it. I love you."

"Hahaha, I didn't know you could be so mushy, babe!" Derek said back to her. "I like it, though! And of course I'll always have your back. For a girl like you, I'd do anything," he said as he brought his head down and planted a kiss on her puckering lips. The two would have started making out then and there if they weren't aware of the crowd watching them and ‘aww'-ing.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air," Derek said as their lips separated. "I'll catch you in a bit, kay?" He shot his girlfriend a flirty wink.

Sami smiled up at him. "..Kay," she muttered. Her mind wandered off to what sorts of activities the two could get up to in bed tonight. Maybe she should be a little more generous than usual. After all, didn't her boyfriend deserve a little reward for being so sweet tonight? Perhaps a blowjob was in order.

Derek happily strode to the front door and raised an arm to open. But before he could grasp the handle, both of the double doors flung open out of nowhere with great speed and force, smacking Derek in the face and sending him tumbling backward onto his ass. Gasps and screams sounded throughout the room. Derek lied on the ground and clasped his hands over his bruised eye, unable to see what had sent the doors flying open. The others could see, however, and what they saw petrified them. Two massive, feminine, muscular legs were suspended through the doorframe following the powerful kicks they'd delivered onto the double-doors. The legs lowered, and then bent as their owners crouched down and entered the atrium. Screams of fear and horror echoed throughout the room as the two Tundrademans stood upright and surveyed the atrium and the people inside it. Each of the aliens licked their lips and held one of their four hands to their bellies as they eyed up which of the partiers looked most delicious. Who would taste the best? The shy, blonde girl in the dress? The muscular, more casually dressed one by the drinks table? The horror-struck mother standing apart from the rest of the crowd? The pair would find out soon enough.

"Hey y'all! My name's Hersa and this is my friend, Desla," Hersa shouted to the humans, beaming them an enormous smile and giving them a friendly wave. "Sorry to barge in unannounced. We heard there was a party going on here and we just had to join in and grab a bite to eat. We're loads of fun, I promise!"

The humans didn't respond. They were all too preoccupied with their cowering. What were these two creatures? Aliens, mutants, or maybe something even worse? Was this all a dream?

Hersa's hungry, scanning eyes finally arrived at Derek, who lay closest to the two Tundrademans. He was only now able to lift himself back up to his knees and get a look at the gigantic aliens above him. Even with one of his eyes swollen, he knew that these were not ordinary women staring down at him, and from the look of the devious expression smeared across both of their faces, that wasn't a good thing.

"Ooooh, you look good! Let me show you how it's done, Desla," Hersa said as she reached down to Derek's struggling body and picked the young man up by his arms. He kicked and flailed while she hung him in front of her, but no amount of struggling would get him out of this. Hersa had him, and based on that naughty look in her eyes, she had a lot more planned for him.

"What... what are you doing? Put me down, you bitch! What do you think you're doing!?" Derek yelled at her.

"Uhhhh what do you think I'd do with a beefy slab of Earth meat like you?" Hersa said back to him. As if on cue, her belly rumbled so loudly that the entire room could hear it. Desla squealed in delight. Derek gasped in fear. She couldn't be serious, right? Hersa leaned forward and licked Derek's face and arms, enjoying the salty taste of the cold sweat his fear had forced out from him.

"Nooo! Derek, baby!!" Sami screamed, realizing the horrible truth of the alien woman's wicked intentions before the others could.

Hersa stopped her licking and looked at Sami. "‘Baby,' huh? This wouldn't happen to be your boyfriend, would it little girl? As delicious as he looks, I'd just hate to eat a man in front of her beloved. Gotta draw a line somewhere, you know."

Hersa's words sparked just enough hope in Sami for her to keep speaking. "Yes! Yes, he's my boyfriend! Please don't eat him, I'll do anything!" she pleaded. Putting the most likely outcome of all this in such stark terms sent a shiver of dread throughout the room. The reality of the situation was beginning to set in for Sami's friends and her mother, but they didn't want to believe it. Even more worrisome, if these alien women ate Sami's boyfriend, what would they do next?

Hersa giggled. "Oh, he is your boyfriend. Got it. Well then, I suppose that means you'd just hate it if I did this," she teased as she lifted Derek higher into the air and wrapped her mouth around his thigh. Warm, damp spots from Hersa's drool appeared on his cargo shorts around the rim of her lips almost instantly. That was to be expected; Hersa couldn't help but salivate after waiting so long for a meal.

Derek began to tremble and hyperventilate as Hersa worked her mouth side to side and tasted the young man's lower body. "S-Sami!!" he cried.

Sami wasn't any calmer than her boyfriend was. "Put him down now! Please! Oh, no!"

"Oh, yes," Hersa called back as she pulled the young man's shorts and underwear down with her mouth, revealing his bare pelvis and flip-flopping cock to everyone in the room. With his pants and undies wrapped around his ankles, Hersa brought his body lower and let her long, black tongue snake up his inner thighs, leaving trails of drool across his trembling skin as it made its way up. Curiously, Hersa wasn't looking at Derek's body while she did it. Instead, her eyes were fixed on Sami, taking special delight in seeing her reaction to witnessing her boyfriend's privates be violated by the malicious, female, alien babe who had crashed her college acceptance party.

Seeing that Sami was as disturbed as Hersa expected, she finally moved her tongue to Derek's cock and licked it all over, provoking uneasy moans of fear, pleasure, or both as the young man felt his genitals be lathered and teased by slick muscle and gooey saliva. Just as Hersa hoped, Sami's horrified cries and expressions carried a new tinge of disgust and repulsion as she saw Derek's cock grow stiff and long. His body didn't lie; some part of him was definitely enjoying the licking.

"D-Derek! What the fuck!" Sami shouted, her eyes locked on Derek's erect penis as Hersa's tongue worked its way about it.

"I-it's not what it looks like! Oh," Derek said back to her unconvincingly. Even with her tongue sticking out from her mouth, Hersa couldn't stifle her laughter. Desla didn't even bother to try. She could have fallen over with how much Hersa's games were cracking her up.

Hersa knew a thing or two about sucking off young men. She could have easily brought Derek to orgasm, but she hadn't forgotten why she was really here. She opened her mouth wider and began to shove Derek into it pelvis-first, with his cock rubbing up against the edges of Hersa's mouth as he was stuffed into her.

"NOOO! Please stop!!" Sami cried, but her cries only encouraged Hersa. The Tundrademan kept going, folding Derek backward like a wallet as more of him was stuffed between her lips. Derek's cries were muffled as his head was also engulfed by her mouth and stuffed into her stretched cheeks. Hersa let go of his legs. She didn't need them to support her meal anymore; her jaws and tongue were all that was required.

Hersa flashed a wink at the bawling Sami and swallowed. Then she swallowed again, and again, until the distinct outline of Derek's entire body could be seen passing down from her cheeks, into her throat, and finally into her stomach. From inside, imprints of the young man's hands, feet, head, and even his erect cock protruded from Hersa's belly as he struggled helplessly inside the tight space. His efforts were in vain, of course. Until he was digested, this would be his new home, and he'd have to get used to it.

Hersa let off an enormous belch, an unnerving sound to the humans and a hilarious one to Desla, who followed up her friend's burping with cheers and claps of delight.

"DEREK! NO!!!" Sami fell to the ground, stared at the floor, and cried. The other humans tried to run for any doors or hallways they could find - desperate for escape - but whenever they got close, Desla simply slammed the ground with her enormous foot and sent a powerful tremor throughout the room, causing each of the humans to fall to their feet. They weren't going anywhere.

Hersa laughed. "Nice move, Des! Don't any of you silly girls think about trying to run now! We'll catch you. There's only one place all of you are going tonight, like it or not!"

The humans trembled in place as the Tundrademans rapidly advanced toward them. The feast had begun.

Desla was eager to try out her first human. She was impressed (and maybe even a little turned on) by how effortlessly Hersa had swallowed Sami's boyfriend alive. This clearly wasn't Hersa's first go-around. Wondrous as it was to behold, it also made Desla extra anxious about impressing her older friend. Would Hersa think she was lame if she had trouble swallowing a whole person? She hoped not, but worrying about it was pointless. It'd be even worse if she didn't eat any humans at all. She scanned the room for a suitable target and noticed a short girl with long, blonde pigtails cowering beneath the drinks table with her face in her hands. She was muttering quietly to herself, likely praying that she wouldn't be spotted by the aliens, but her prayers would not be answered. Desla approached her slowly, being careful not to startle the girl before she was in reach. She tiptoed closer... closer... until...

Miranda wept into her hands, muttering silent prayers between her cries of despair. She shook her head back and forth over and over again, as if she could throw the memory of what she'd just seen out of her brain if only she tried hard enough. Those... those things... they ate Derek! All while Sami and everyone else were helpless to do anything about it. This couldn't be real, right? There was no way. She prayed this was just a dream.

Miranda's crying was interrupted when she felt a muscular force clamp her by her ankles. She screamed as she was pulled from underneath the table and raised into the air. She flailed her arms, hoping to find anything to touch to support herself or kick for her defense, but she couldn't. Despite knowing what had seized her, she didn't open her eyes. She didn't want to see.

"Aww, is someone shy?" she heard a powerful, feminine voice say to her. "You don't have anything to be bashful about y'know. You look good! Good enough to eat, in fact. Tee-hee!" That didn't make Miranda any more inclined to open her eyes.

Desla hoped her taunts would be enough to get the girl as mortified as Derek was. It was difficult for Desla to resist checking Hersa's reactions instead of focusing on the girl. Hersa already had another girl's leg sticking outside of her mouth like a strand of thick, loose spaghetti. The rest of her was probably already halfway down to her stomach. As Hersa idly sucked on the loose leg, she flashed four big, encouraging thumbs-ups to Desla, approving of the younger Tundrademan's attempts to frighten the petrified Miranda. Seeing Hersa's encouragement, Desla returned her attention to her meal.

Well, here goes nothing, she thought to herself.

Desla raised Miranda's face to her own and began prodding her eyes and nose with her tongue. She could see why Hersa always gave her meals' faces a good licking before swallowing them down. The tears really are delicious! So delicious, in fact, that she couldn't resist applying a little extra pressure between Miranda's eyelids to get right to the good stuff. The girl raised her arms up to her face to try and swat away the tongue, but her frail arms were no match for the muscular power of a Tundrademan tongue. Desla was determined. Miranda was gonna see the face of her predator whether she liked it or not, and the more the girl struggled, the more Desla seemed to enjoy it.

Finally, Miranda's resistance to the tongue's prodding reached its limit. She couldn't bear the pressure anymore. Desla's tongue pulled Miranda's left eye open just enough for the girl to catch the briefest glimpse of Desla's face, and that one glimpse was horrifying enough to cause both of Miranda's eyes to shoot open in sudden, petrified horror. Before her was the mortifying sight of a wide, gaping, glistening maw, salivating and convulsing with hungry anticipation of the meal it was about to receive. Miranda screamed, but she was quickly cut off as Desla raised another of her arms to the back of her prey's head and shoved her into her mouth face-first.

Everything that happened next came in a frenzied, terrified rush. For Miranda, it was like descending head-first down a warm, slick, steamy waterslide, except this waterslide could gulp, giggle and moan from all around her. Even through the sounds of her own screams, Miranda could hear gulp after gulp as the sucking force pulled her further down Desla's throat and into her stomach. Only when she was finally there could she move relatively freely. She felt all around her for anything to grab onto or support herself with, but it was no use. She was trapped. Her panic transitioned to cold horror when she realized this is where she would die. Just as she did, she heard a bellowing belch echo all around her...

"Voilaaa!" Desla proudly shouted after burping, taking a bow to the tune of Hersa's claps and muffled cheers. The older Tundrademan sucked in the female leg resting over her lip and swallowed as she rushed over to Desla and smacked her firmly on the ass, causing her to squeal almost as loudly as she had belched.

"Not so bad, huh?" Hersa asked her younger friend.

"No, no Hersa... not so bad at all..." Desla responded as if she'd been caught in a little trance. She was experiencing a complicated mix of emotions: satisfaction from the delicious meal she'd just devoured, horniness from being spanked by Hersa, and relief that she'd finally eaten a human of her own. It felt like a rite of passage, like she was validated.

Hersa found it all very amusing, of course. Seeing a younger Tundrademan come into her own and become a proper woman-eater would never get old. This wouldn't be the end of it, though. She had much more planned for the two of them tonight.

"Hey Des, check this out!" Hersa said as she brought Desla's hands to her belly. "You feel that, right? The two of them in there?"

Desla felt Hersa's belly. There was movement! Not only that, but there was movement from two bodies, both Derek and the girl Hersa had just sent down to her stomach to join him. "Whoa, Hersa, that's so fucking rad!" Desla said. She could feel the two struggling to get comfortable. In particular, she noticed that one of the two bodies was much softer than the other. That one had to be Derek. It seemed he was already well on his way to being digested down to Hersa's nutritious stomach soup. There were vibrations as well - and muffled screaming - probably from the girl as she witnessed the young man next to her be reduced down to a tasty pulp.

"Hey, Sami!" Desla shouted as she felt Hersa's belly. "You're still here, aintcha? I know you are. You're only hiding because you know you can't escape! Your boyfriend doesn't feel so good, you know. Why don't you come and try to save him?"

No response.

"Hehehe," Hersa giggled. "Sounds like ol' Sami is just as shy as her friend was! I wonder how she's doing down in Desla's belly. Maybe Sami will get to find out for herself, hmm?"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Desla said back, also giggling. Whatever hesitations had held Desla back before were no issue now. The satisfying feeling of an innocent girl digesting inside her filled her with an energy and confidence she had never recognized in anyone else except, well, Hersa. That didn't mean her hunger was sated, of course, as the remaining humans in the mansion would soon learn.

Hersa and Desla scoured the room for any sign of the remaining humans. They knew there were at least a few women left, including Sami and her mother. They were both especially excited to get their hands on those two. They must still be in this room. If either had tried to escape, the Tundrademans would have noticed, so they must be hiding inside or behind various objects inside the large hall.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Hersa called. "You know you guys are just making this more fun for us, right? None of you are gonna get out of this. Just give in! You might even like it. And hey, Sami, I know you're listening, wouldn't you wanna see your boyfriend again, hmm? At least while he's in one piece..."

Desla put her hand on Hersa's shoulder as the older Tundrademan taunted the hiding humans. Hersa stopped speaking when she did. Desla bent low, hoping to catch any sound of the nearby humans, until she finally honed in on the soft, fluttering sound of nervous breathing coming from behind the flatscreen television at the end of the room. Desla pointed to it and Hersa listened too. A big smile crept across the older Tundrademan's lips when she recognized the familiar sound of a teenage girl's weeps.

Hersa bent down and brought her head to Desla's belly. "We're gonna get you some company soon," she whispered.

Desla giggled. "Hehe, stop, Hersa!" she said softly. "You're making her thrash about in there! It tickles!"

"Oh, I'll give her something better to thrash about soon," Hersa teased.

Desla watched as Hersa quietly crept over to the huge television, crouched, and tip-toed behind it. "Gotcha!" she heard as Hersa leapt behind the screen and out of view. Desla cocked her head as she watched the television shake, covering what must have been an intense struggle behind it. That was unusual. Most humans didn't bother to fight back against a predator like Hersa, and those who did didn't have much success. "My my, you're a feisty one, aintcha?" she heard Hersa say as the struggling subsided. Hersa emerged from behind the television with another girl in hand and walked back toward Desla. This girl was tanned, tall, and muscular. Desla also noticed that her expression was quite different from Derek's and Miranda's. If this one was afraid, she was doing a good job of not showing it. She just looked angry.

Hersa raised the girl's head to her mouth and spoke in her ear: "Tell Desla your name, little girl. She's gonna be your new best friend."

"Fuck you two crazy alien cunts! I'm not playing any of your sick games," the feisty young woman shouted back to Hersa.

Hersa laughed. "Oh-ho, I've never gotten one like this before. I think you're in for some extra-spicy food, Desla," Hersa said as she lifted the girl into a horizontal position and pointed her head toward Desla's mouth. "Now, open wide!"

Desla obeyed, closing her eyes and opening her mouth as wide as she could to accept her meal. Hersa brought the young woman in closer to Desla's mouth, but the girl continued to kick and struggle as she approached the waiting maw. To Hersa's surprise, her legs managed to break free! They swung down and forward out of Hersa's hands until the girl was dangled only by her wrists. Before Hersa could regain control of the girl, she swung her leg forward and kicked Desla squarely in the nose! Desla let loose a pained shriek and covered her stinging face with two of her arms. That was going to leave a bruise for sure.

Hersa hissed menacingly. Her powerful hands gripped the girl harder until the young lady let off her own shriek of pain. It felt as if her wrists might snap like brittle tree branches.

Hersa turned the young woman around in her arms and brought her up to her face. "Just what the fuck was that? You kicked my friend! You think you can get out of this, huh? You think you're not gonna end up as our food, just like the rest?"

The girl spat in Hersa's eyes.

Hersa gritted her teeth and scowled at the girl. "You think you're soooo tough, don't you? I wonder if you'll feel so bold when Desla flushes you down the toilet tomorrow morning!" she barked, sending spittle onto the girl's forehead and cheeks.

"I hope she chokes on me, cunt!" the girl fired back, also spitting.

Hersa's eyes narrowed on the girl's defiant face. This one would be food alright, but she was gonna draw out her suffering first. "Tundrademans don't choke on their food, silly girl. Our bodies don't work that way. But you know what? That doesn't mean we can't tenderize a bit of tough meat like you before we devour you anyway!" Hersa yelled.

Hersa raised the girl high into the air and threw her straight onto the ground below. The girl landed with a loud bang on her back, leaving her dazed, immobilized, and possibly concussed. She wouldn't be fighting anymore.

Once the young woman was able to open her eyes, she looked up to see Hersa standing over her, with the Tundrademan's legs on opposite sides of her body and her engorged belly pointed away from the young woman's face. Desla, still rubbing her nose, was also watching from a short distance away. Neither the human girl nor Desla knew what Hersa had in mind, but they were both anxious to find out.

Before the young woman could hurl another obscenity up to Hersa, the Tundrademan lowered herself with drastic speed and force and sat right on the girl's stomach! The young woman howled while Hersa and Desla laughed.

"Oh my gaaawd!" Desla yelled. "She's like a third your weight, Hersa! Aren't you worried you're going to crush her?"

"Hahaha! No. Some of those humans I ate on my last trip to Earth were really on the porkier side. There's plenty of blubber on my butt to cushion my weight," Hersa said as she began grinding her massive ass back and forth on top of the young lady's torso and chest, forcing the air out of her and provoking more fits of pain and terror from the parts of the girl's body not currently engulfed by the Tundrademan's enormous buttcheeks. "Besides, if I break a few ribs, what's the big deal? She won't need ‘em where she's going!"

Somehow, the young woman found the air and strength to speak again. "Y-youu bitch!" she wheezed. "Torture me all you want! You won't ea-MMMPH," she was cut off as Hersa quickly hopped backward and plopped her ass onto the girl's face, completely swallowing it between her buttcheeks, which by now had become almost fully exposed as her short-shorts rode up and wedged deep into her buttcrack. Desla forgot all about the pain from the kick and almost completely broke down laughing.

"How-do-YOU-LIKE-THAT??" Hersa taunted as she ground her booty into the girl's face, jamming it entirely inside her huge posterior. It was a perfect fit. Even for an Amazon-sized alien, Hersa's ass was definitely on the fatter end.

Before the girl suffocated, Hersa slowly stood up and freed the girl's face from its fleshy prison. She raised herself to her feet, pivoted to one side, and looked down at the girl. She wasn't so feisty now. Her eyes were looking in different directions and she muttered to herself incoherently between her deep breaths.

"Hehehehe, she won't be any trouble now, Des," Hersa said as she reached down and lifted the girl up by her ankles. "Open wide! Once this girl's brain gets over the power of my ass, I want the first thing she sees to be the inside of your tummy."

Desla opened her mouth wide once more and Hersa gently lowered the disoriented girl into it. She didn't make for much of a struggle. Desla happily swallowed her down in three quick, easy gulps, feeling the movement down her throat with one of her hands as she swallowed. Mere seconds later, the whole of the girl had arrived in Desla's stomach.

Hersa got down on her knees and brought an ear to Desla's swelling tummy. She waited. Several moments passed, and she heard some rustling and movement from inside Desla's stomach. The young woman was getting up.

"W-what, WHAT THE FUCK?" Hersa heard the girl shout. "Wha... did she eat me? No! No, no, no, no, NO!!"

Hersa and Desla cackled in unison, but Hersa shushed her friend after a few seconds. She had to hear what else the feisty woman would say.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm going to die in here... wait, what the fuck is this??" she screamed. "Wait, no... MIRANDA?? OH MY FUCK! NOO!!"

Satisfied, Hersa's ear left Desla's bulging belly and she stood again. "Sounds like your snack got a good look at what's happening to the appetizer you had earlier!" Hersa said, laughing. "I'm a little jealous, y'know. A muscular girl like that's gonna make for a much more toned ass than that farmer's family gave me last week."

Desla blushed. "Oh, well, if ya say so, Hersa," she said. "If mine was half as hot as yours I'd be pretty happy, I guess."

Hersa shot her friend a coy look. "Oh I wouldn't worry," she said, reaching behind Desla and pinching her buttcheek. "To be honest with you, out of all the things I wanna eat tonight, your booty looks the tastiest..."

"Oh, uh.. Thank you, Hersa..." Desla felt a chill of arousal and nervousness run through her. Hersa was being so forward. Maybe it was because she was so happy from all the people-eating? Delsa wanted to jump forward and kiss Hersa now, but she knew Hersa wouldn't want her to just yet. There were still humans about. And the faster they were gobbled up, the faster Hersa would be willing to move on to other activities...

Hersa and Desla eagerly searched the room for any sign of the remaining women. If Desla's memory served her right, the only humans remaining would be Sami and her mother. The thought of eating the both of them thrilled her. Imagine mother and child saying their goodbyes to each other in the jaws of two hot alien babes... Desla could hardly contain herself.

The pair turned over every nook and cranny in the atrium but couldn't seem to locate Sami and her mom. Under the living room table? Nope. Behind the grandfather clock? No, not there either. They started to wonder if they had escaped. They heard the mother going on and on about how Sami was going to some competitive university before they entered. Could that mean she'd be clever enough to find some way to slip out of the room without their noticing?

Just as Hersa was about to step outside to see if the humans had fled down the hill, she spotted some subtle movement along the living room sofa's cushions out of the corner of her eye. Thank goodness. She wasn't in any mood to chase the two down a hill after having already gobbled up two full-sized human beings.

Hersa nudged Desla and pointed to the sofa. They exchanged a look of agreement and crept toward it. Once they were above the sofa, Hersa's suspicions were confirmed yet again when she saw its cushion twitch a second time. Something alive was definitely under there.

Hersa lowered her arms, grabbed the sofa cushion, and hoisted it up, revealing the mother and daughter cramped inside. It was a tight squeeze. The inside of this sofa had been hollow, apparently, perhaps because it had once contained a fold-out bed or was used for storage space. Inside the sofa, Sami lay in a fetal position, wrapped in her mother's comforting arms as she caressed her hair and whispered that everything would be okay. At least, that's what they had been doing before Hersa found them. They weren't so sure it'd all be okay now.

Sami and her mother whimpered as they felt the cushion above them lift and Hersa's smiling face came into view. The mother held Sami's head into her bosom protectively - as if that would make a difference - and closed her eyes as if she was bracing herself for some killing blow. If only it would be over so soon for her.

Hersa reached down to the pair, lifting Sami up with two of her arms and Sami's mother up with  her other two. Both of them were shaking in fear.

"P-please don't do it! Please don't eat my daughter! I'll do anything. Eat me instead, just don't eat her!" pleaded Sami's mother. She should have known by now that groveling wouldn't make any difference to the merciless alien girls. If anything, it just made their dinner even more delicious.

"Oh, what daughter is that?" Hersa said back to her. "You don't mean this daughter, do you?" Hersa turned Sami's body to face her mother as she said it. The two looked at each other's crying faces and shared in their mutual despair. "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat your daughter," Hersa continued. "She is!"

"No!" the mother cried as Hersa handed Sami to Desla, who happily accepted the older Tundrademan's offer.

"Oh yes!" Hersa said back to her. "I'm a hungry bitch but I'm not a selfish one. Sharing is caring, don't you think so, Desla?"

"Mhm! And I'm especially glad you shared this one with me," Desla said back, letting her black tongue snake out from her lips and dab the front of Sami's face.

"Hehehe, of course! You deserve only the very best, Des. I've got something in mind for these last two snacks of ours, by the way. Just follow my lead. You'll pick up on the rest." With that, Hersa brought Sami's mother's body high above her and opened her mouth wide, letting the woman's feet dangle precariously above her waiting maw. Desla followed suit: raising Sami above her mouth too and allowing her a full view down the back of her throat. She'd get much more acquainted with it in due time.

The Tundrademans both slowly lowered their catches into their mouths until their prey were engulfed up to their waists. With their upper bodies and arms still outside the aliens' mouths, Hersa and Desla both tilted their heads forward so their prey could look at each other directly.

"Mom! Please, don't let it happen!" Sami said, reaching forward with both of her arms to her mother. Her mother tried to reach back to her, but Sami's hands were too far away. The woman was powerless to help her daughter, and from the giddy look on Desla's face, whatever sense of mercy the malicious creature had would be of no help to them.

Hersa winked at Desla, signaling what she wanted the younger Tundrademan to do next. Desla's tongue extended forward and wrapped around Sami's head and began pulling the rest of the girl into her.

"No! NO MOM! PLEASE!!!" Sami cried.

"SAMI, NOO!!" her mother shouted back, but it was hopeless. First Sami's chest, then head, then arms and hands were all pulled into Desla's grinning, waiting, hungry mouth, all while Sami's mother cried for her daughter and reached forward, powerless to stop her daughter's demise. Desla sucked and tasted Sami's upper body in her mouth, savoring the petrified girl's flavor and enjoying the mother's reaction to it even more, before finally swallowing and sending the formerly Stanford-bound young lady to her final destination. Her mother howled in despair as she saw the shape of Sami's waist, bust, and face travel down Desla's throat and into her already-packed stomach, never to emerge again.

Delsa leaned forward and belched in Sami's mother's face. "Ahhh! Your daughter really hit the spot. At least she'll have company down there. I suspect she's gonna be more trouble coming out than going in, y'know. It's kinda fitting though, isn't it? Your daughter used to be in your belly, now she's in mine, and tomorrow she'll be my shit! What do you think of that?" Desla teased.

Sami's mother sobbed.

"Yeah, I thought so. Well Hersa, looks like you've got the last one now," Desla said.

"Mrmm-hrmm!" Hersa mumbled back to Desla as she brought an arm forward to Sami's mother's head. She wrapped her palm around the front of the woman's bawling face and pushed her into her mouth, just as she would do with any other large meal. She swallowed her down effortlessly, enjoying the sound of the woman's cries growing quieter as she descended down her throat. Before long, she arrived in Hersa's belly to join the decomposing bodies of Derek and the young lady she had swallowed earlier. What a lovely final sight they would be. Imagine the mother's horror upon seeing the digested pulps of her daughter's friend and boyfriend, and then realizing that her daughter was presently meeting the same fate. The thought delighted Hersa. This really was the best way to enjoy a meal.

The two Tundrademans looked at each other. Both of their bellies bulged as their latest entrants struggled and cried inside of them, and each of the aliens took great pleasure in feeling their struggles. They each could have happily eaten more, but there were no more humans left. Still, the night was young.

Hersa gave Desla a flirty look and nodded toward the magnificent staircase at the end of the hallway. Desla gulped. She knew what that look meant. Hersa strode forward and grabbed Desla by the hand and pulled her toward the staircase. A house like this was sure to have one hell of a master bedroom somewhere in one of its upper floors.

Along the way there, the pair passed a table with various party favors, drinks, and a curious-looking, large piece of paper on it. Desla caught a brief glimpse of the words on the page as she passed it. "Wait!" she said to Hersa, and she picked up the paper to examine it.

Congratulations! it read. After carefully reviewing your application, we are very pleased to offer you admission to Stanford University. Your academic excellence and personal meri- blah blah blah blah blah. Desla picked the letter up, crumpled it into a ball, and dropped it into her mouth. She swallowed, sending the crumpled-up paper down her throat and into her belly where Sami was currently losing her battle against the stomach's strong, corrosive acids. Desla smacked her belly, provoking more struggling movement from the girl dying inside. She'd never get tired of that feeling.

The two Tundrademans rushed upstairs and found the mansion's master bedroom at the end of what would have seemed like a near-endless hallway to the typical human. Whatever it was Sami's mother did for a living, she must have done it quite well. This was an extraordinary house, and the perfect place for raising an apt child to achieve success and perfection in her professional and academic life. On the other hand, now that the mother and her high achieving daughter were dinner, this opulent house was a pretty decent selection of bedrooms for the two aliens to find a nice spot to fuck in.

The aliens entered the master bedroom, threw themselves onto the huge bed in its center, and began ripping off each other's clothes. It wasn't terribly easy with their bulging bellies getting in the way of their shirts, but they managed. Besides, it was worth it. Humans were the perfect pre-coital food, and the sight of a big, moving belly happened to be a major turn-on for both Hersa and Desla.

Having already planned exactly what she wanted to do with her younger friend, Hersa shimmied to a good spot before Desla's lower body and yanked the alien girl's yoga pants off. She threw them to one side, not wanting any obstructions between herself and the sweet nectar between Desla's thighs. Desla tensed in anticipation for what was to come. This was what they'd both been waiting for. She practically screamed when she felt Hersa's long, black tongue prod about the edges of Desla's labia lips and close in on the sensitivity of her clitoris. It was even better than she had imagined it. She grabbed the edges of the bedframe with all four of her arms and howled in pleasure. She wondered what the women in her belly made of it all. Could they hear the two fucking? Could they hear the pained cries of their friends in family in the other alien's stomach? Both thoughts were marvellous. Tonight would surely be a night to remember...

...

Desla awoke the following morning to find herself alone in the humans' bed. Her gut had shrunk to its near-normal size. That was to be expected; Tundrademans were famous for how quickly they digested their meals. Still, completely digesting three adult humans would take at least several hours. She looked to a nearby window and saw that the sun was up. Fuck, they weren't supposed to stay here this long! How long had they been up last night, anyway? And where was Hersa?

That question was answered by the sound of a toilet flushing from the nearby bathroom. Desla smiled. She felt a bit of pressure in her own gut, too. It seemed that the Stanford girl and her friends were finally ready to make their exit. Desla stood.

Hersa groggily exited the bathroom. "Oh, hey Des," she said to her friend, lazily raising one of her four arms to wave at her. Desla thought it was cute seeing her friend all sleepy and disheveled like this. She was usually so confident and put together.

"Hiya, Hersa. Did you have a nice night?" Delsa asked.

"Haha, you know I did..." Hersa said as she started walking back to the bed, pinching Desla's ass as she passed her.

Desla smiled for a moment before entering the bathroom herself and closing the door behind her. Hersa really was a special woman. This definitely wouldn't be the pair's last outing.