- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Looksa like it's a new chapter, did my best to put more action in this Chapter

 


As the two, stared each other down, it seemed nothing could cut the thick tension in the air. However soon the silent staring contest was broken by the sound of Shawna’s empty stomach. With Devin’s anger being interrupted, Devin asked, “All this time, and you didn’t eat anything?” Shawna couldn’t help but blush in embarrassment, all animosity in her fading slowly but surely. “Shut up, this is why I was pissed at you for keeping me waiting. You got me starving out here. “she chuckled, placing a hand on her belly. 


 


As the two shared a much needed moment of mirth, Devin decided that maybe it was time to address the elephant in the room. “hey, if I could ask when exactly, am I going to get to go home?” As Shawna scooped him up in her right hand (luckily in a gentler fashion then last time), she held him firm, while looking at the disembodied cord in her left. “When you learn to be more compliant. Honestly though, I don’t even know if I want to send you back with my Telepad.” She said as she teasingly dangled the cord in front of him. “Hey come on now, Shawna, that isn’t cool. How else am I supposed to get home? I can’t exactly hop dimensions.” He said desperately reaching for the cord, though he was careful not to reach out too far. This display earned a chuckle from his carrier, who was all too eager to rub her power in his tiny face. 


 


She brought him close to her chest in a very hearty hug, though things weren’t ending there. Devin’s world darkened as he was pushed down into a firm enough position where he wouldn’t fall out. Though things were muffled, he he could hear the sound of a drawer shutting closed, signaling he was not going to see that cord again anytime soon. ‘Shit’ Devin thought, hopes dashed. As if things could not get any grimmer, Devin was once again snapped out of is pity party, from both the sounds and feeling of the vibrations from Shawna’s voice as the Titaness spoke to him from above. “Aww, not my problem, you can walk back for all I care. However, that would be pretty cold, even for me. So, I’ll tell you what, you be good to me tonight, and you get your ticket home.” Pushing him just a little further into the recesses of her bra, Shawna made her way towards her bathroom. “-And if I’m bad, then what?” Devin asked, resting comfortably against her buxom chest. “I mean, no skin off my back, I’d just rather keep our budding relationship nice. Anyhow, now that we’ve laid down some ground rules, I need a shower, and uh-.” She said getting a hard whiff of Devin’s odor “- Uuckgh, so do you, god damn you stink.” Devin stared up indignantly at her, highly offended at her comment. “Bitch.” he muttered to himself. Though he did self-consciously give himself a smell test, making the realization she may have had a point after all. “Away we go!” she said cheerily, as she continued her treck down the hallway.


 


From Devin’s point of view, the walk really wasn’t helping his lingering disorientation. The constant rock and sway of her walk, the still quite clumsy foot falls she made which gave him a lot of paranoia that she might just fall over. Then there was her loud heartbeat to his left side. Honestly the whole thing was like a bad trip for him. “Hey Sha’ could you just like carry me in your hand, or something, this feels awful. Don’t get get me wrong, it’s kind of comfy but, my head’s still swimming from you yelling in my ear.” He asked, hoping there was at least a little bit of decency in her.


 


Shawna on the other hand was having a blast, as she clicked on her bathroom light standing in the mirror, as she took her time undressing from her work attire. She took some extra time to admire the doll like figure held firm in her bra, as she playfully squeezed her two mountains together, applying and reapplying pressure on her little play thing, as she hummed in mock contemplation of his request. Devin’s muffled screams, not to mention his fruitless attempts to escape the smothering recesses of her bra only served to feed his goddess’ pleasure. “Hmmm, nah. This is what you get for hitting me earlier, little fucker. Plus, you said it was comfy. So, it’s a win- win at worst, right?” she questioned, knowing damn well the guy had no practical method of response. “What’s wrong huh, titties got you all tongue tied? Funny I used to think you were more of an ass man, hehehehe.” She cooed with a hearty chuckle, giving one final squeeze to grow on, before deciding to cut the struggling little fella a break.


 


“Still though-.”  Shawna soon bent over the countertop, allowing the battered, breathless Devin the chance to crawl from her chest to the edge of her bathroom sink. “Consider this a break, it’ll do us both some good to wash up.” She said, turning the sink’s faucet on a nice medium blast. “I hope you like it hot. I need to make sure you get nice and clean.” She spoke with a mischievous grin aimed at him. Devin shook his head in disbelief in how creative she could get in her torment. Still, he was not one to break easy, it’s what helped him get this far both in life, and here too. Mustering up what felt like all his gumption.  gave her both a highly unconvincing grin, along with a sarcastic thumb up, before mentally gulping at the thought of bathing in the steaming water in front of him. The billowing steam created quite a dense fog from his perspective, making it seem that much more foreboding. "Lord give me strength." He prayed silently

Chapter End Notes:

This dude Devin can't seem to get a break.