- Text Size +

you walked into the line excited to ride the ride at the other end, as you entered the area you could see the trains reach the top of the hill and begin their journey along the twisting tracks. the sign at the entrance  glowed with a small screen "wait time: 60 mins". you felt this was worth it looking up as a black and yellow train flys by, people screaming as it dips into a trench on your left. you finally reach the back of the line, nestled deep under the ride inside cages and walls, very claustrophobic, the ride shaking the ground as it loops and rolls above the line. after waiting for about 30 minutes you began to feel weird, you initially thought it could just be nerves from looking at the ride you were under. but after another few minutes the feelimg grew until you felt very feint and blacked out.

you were shaken awake moments later by a coaster train rocketing by. you found yourself lying flat on the concrete of the que line. no time must have passed as nobody was helping you, you then pushed your self up. suddenly a giant shadow passed over you, looking up you saw the treads of a giant shoe moving by. you then looked atound and realised you were imposibly small, about an inch tall. the ground shook again, this time because of the giant shoe landing off in the distance. you then had a slight chance to see what your new surroundings looked like. you were now in the middle of a group of people, the group that was stood behind you in the line only moments ago, 2 older women, in their 40s, and 2 younger girls, one is 16 or 17, the other a couple years younger. as the line stops moving the older of the two girls stops with her shoes just behind you. you remembered her from the last 40 minutes in the line, she was mid height with a round face and brown hair, she would stick her tongue piercing out of her lips and wiggle it restlessly. she was wearing a black jacket which consealed a grey cloth crop top and her exposed midrif, belwo she was wearing grey cloth joggers which fit tight to her thighs but was looser as it got to her ankles, her white socks barely sticking out of the top of her white shoes with pink highlights and a big pink tick on the sides.

those white shoes were now sitting on the ground very close to you. you looked up to her body, trying to see her face. she wasnt looking down and therefore diddnt see you as she moved her right foot forward, planting it next to you and ricking it back and forth as she stuck her tongue out and started playing with the piercing with her fingers as she waited.

girl 1


after a few seconds her other foot began moving, its shadow passing over you as the toe end lands infront of you, her heel hovering above you. you were knocked to the ground by the ride going by, you were lying on your back as the slightly dirty white and pink sole moved up and down above you as the teen girl absentmindedly shifted above you. her heel went up and down, but finally the inevitable happened, it went up, it went down, then it kept coming down towards you. to the girl she put her foot flat to the ground slowley but to you her shoe hit you at speed, pushing you against the hard rubber and forcing all the air from your lungs. she stood still for a while, crushing you under her the whole time.

eventually the teen got restless again and began slightly moving her feet as she played with her tongue again. you got rolled and scraped along the concrete as her foot shifted on top of you. you got rolled and crushed into the tread of her trainer now being dragged along by the shoe as she shifts. the line moves and the group starts walking, you are pulled off the ground by the shoe as the girl walks, being repeatedly lifted and slammed into the harsh ground.finally the girl stopped again, her foot now crushing you down on top of a drain, your body harshley pushed against the metal grate on top of it. you could see the water flowing below you from the slight shower thst happened just before you entered the line. the girl finally lifts her foot off the drain and slams you back down onto solid concrete as she crosses her legs over and leans on the wall slightly. another movement of the line and the girl slams you over and over again, this time she stops and props her left foot up on its toe, leaving you dangling from the tread on her heel. you could now see who was behind the group the girl was part of, three early 20's girls all standing together. the one on the right had brown hair and was the tallest of the three, wearing a black jacket zipped up and black leggings with a grey design down the side. the next along was the shortest, blonde hair down both of herbshoulders with a cute face, wearing a black jacket with black leggings and white adidas tennis shoes. the third was also blonde, just taller than the shortest girl, with her hair in a loose bun ontop of her head, she wasnt as girly as the other two, wearing a black and grey cloth hoodie with black jogging bottoms leading down her legs to her black and grey nike trainers, the top was cloth with grey and black while the sole was made up of a set of circles, you looked back to her face, a small beauty mark above her lip, a very attractive face, she then sticks her tongue out and licks her lips with her mouth open. just as you finished taking in the three women the teen girl stepped forward, once again crushing you into the concrete. this time however it felt different, and as the giant teen lifted her foot again you didn't go with it you looked up and watched her ass move away from you and stop a few feet further along the que, you then see her stick the piercing out of her mouth one more time before roling over and see something scary, the group of 3, their feet all heading in your direction...

girl 2/3

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review