- Text Size +

 

Jen was just leaving her former gym. It had stopped being her current one a half hour ago, when she had been mocked for the 500th time by giant, beefy, roid monster dudes. “A tiny, little girl doesn’t have what it takes to hang with us muscle gods.”, a 6’5 blonde man had sneered at her, yesterday. A half hour ago, a brown haired man had picked her up, and held her in front of his face. “You’re not much, but, my dick will be colossal to you. Wanna fuck?” She kicked him in said dick, and ran. That was the final straw. As she canceled her membership and left, another huge muscle head said, “Sorry to see you leave.” in a snide tone. At 5’4, the redhead didn’t really turn any heads. Working out was supposed to change that. It hadn’t.

 

“Fucking asshole misogynists”, she snarled. After walking about 10 minutes, she ran into a brick wall. “The fuck?”, she yelled. A voice, feminine, but deeper than average, said, “Oh! Sorry! I need to watch where I’m going.” The fly of a pair of jeans loomed in front of her. The redhead looked up, to see a woman. What a woman she was!

 

She had long, black, hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her muscles were the equal of the biggest jock at her former gym. The redhead estimated that this gorgeous titan was about twice her size! A hand big enough to hold both of hers descended. “Hey, I’m Reagan!” Jen heard the smile in her voice, but, her view was blocked by tits that seemed at least a double d. She timidly shook the amazon’s huge paw. “I.. I’m Jen.”, she whispered.

 

“Are you okay? You seem sad.”, Reagan said. “Yeah. I just left a gym, because the roided up assholes at my former gym kept alternating between hitting on me, and demeaning me.” A few tears escaped down her right cheek. In a very gentle tone, the taller woman asked, “Is it okay if I give you a hug? You seem to need it.” Jen voiced her consent, and was very slowly lifted up. A face as tanned as the rest of Reagan’s body came into view, as well as the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. Reagan's face was full of the kind of sympathy that only another woman could have. The taller woman then gently held Jen to her chest, as the redhead cried.

 

After the tears had stopped, she was slowly lowered back to the ground. “Hey”, Reagan smiled. “I know just the place for you. I’ve got a membership there, have had one for years. It’s for women only, and it’s the type of place that builds us up, rather than tears us down. Follow me.” The brunette turned and walked away. It took Jen a few seconds to follow, as the biggest, yet most muscular ass she had ever seen filled her sight. She could see the denim stretch tightly against Reagan's butt, as she walked.

 

They arrived at the gym after a 10 minute walk. The redhead stared at the building. The Themyscira Gym loomed in front of her. Next to the name of the gym was a silhouette of a muscular woman holding a barbell. Reagan entered, bending down a bit, with Jen following.

 

They walked through a clean, well lit lobby, up to a counter. Behind it was a muscular blonde, who grinned brightly at them. “Hey, big girl! Made a friend?” “This is Jen. She had a bad experience with some assholes at her former gym, and I thought she’d like it here.” The blonde looked at the small redhead sadly. “Yeah, there’s a lot of arrogant, muscle heads out there. Luckily for you, I’m the owner. So, I’m giving you a three month trial, so see if you like it here! I’m Brenna!’She held out her hand, and Jen took it, shaking.

 

The duo gave Jen a tour of the facilities. There was the usual equipment you’d expect, weight machines, free weights, etc. There was also a sauna, as well as racquetball and basketball courts. Finally, there were two large shower rooms, with showers and lockers that she had seen in very upscale gyms. Brenna smiled. “When I built this place, I knew I had to make it the best. So I put quite a chunk of change in here.” Walking back to the front desk, Jen filled out the membership papers. Sure enough, the first three month's fee were waived. Leaving the building, the redhead felt lighter and happier.

 

 

 

When she got home, her boyfriend Jake was sitting on the couch, watching wrestling. He was 6’2, and had some muscle. Most of him was fat however, years of sitting on the couch and not going to the gym showing. ‘Why can’t he find better work than that mall cop shit?’, Jen thought. She had graduated from college as the valedictorian, earning a degree in real estate. Over the last few years, she had added three realtors to her business, and was one of the best real estate businesses in the city. ‘That’s probably why he doesn’t look for a better job. It’s easier being a leech.’

 

“Where the fuck have you been?”, the balding blonde man said. “It’s almost dinner time!” As he stood up, the smaller woman speed walked to the kitchen to begin make dinner. She had learned long ago to do what he said very quickly. She had ended up on the other side of his fist often, in the early days of their relationship. Afterwards, she walked into the bedroom. She fell asleep to Jake’s drunken snoring echoing through the house.

 

 

 

A few days later, she was walking up to the gym’s front desk. The familiar form of Brenna smiled at her, which turned into a look of concern quickly. She pointed at Jen’s left cheek, a purple spot covering most of it. “Who…?” “It’s nothing.”, the redhead muttered. Reagan walked out of the main area, stopping short upon seeing Jen. Her eyes widened, then settled into cold fury. She repeated Brenna’s question. Jen sighed and said, “It’s Jake. My boyfriend. He’s done this for...for so long.” She found herself enveloped in a very large, comforting hug. “I’ve got a huge house that I’m just rattling around in. Do you want to…?” Jen looked at the taller woman, happily shocked. “Yes, please!” Reagan nodded. “I’ll drive you home in my truck, and you can pack. You’re not staying another night with that sicko.”

 

Jake swayed slightly, as he walked to the fridge for another beer. “Where’s that dumb whore? She should have been back an hour ago!”, he grumbled. He heard the front door open, and lurched toward it. “Where the fuck have you been?”, he shouted. Taking a second to focus his eyes, he saw an eight pack of abs, as well as the biggest tits he’d ever seen, a shirt with “Do you even lift, man?” barely legible due to said tits. He didn’t even have time to react to this situation, before he was slammed against the opposite wall. A tanned face filled his vision, electric blue eyes glaring death at him. “So, you’re the big man who feels the need to abuse a good and kind woman.”, she snarled. “You don’t deserve her, you garbage. In fact, you don’t deserve to live.” He felt the fingers around his neck tighten, and the world began to grow dark.

 

“Reagan!”, Jen shouted. “You can’t kill him!” “And why not?”, the giant growled, her eyes never leaving the man’s purpling face. “Because you’re better than that. You’re the woman who’s been so kind to me, who introduced me to so many wonderful people. You’re the woman who loves Disney movies, who believes in love at first sight.” With a long sigh, the taller woman let go of Jake’s neck. The man fell to the floor, gasping. Jen walked forward, and wrapped her arms around Reagan's hips. “Thank you. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for not giving in to your darker nature.” The two worked quickly, stuffing all of the smaller redhead’s worldly possessions into three garbage bags. They left without a glance at the man who was still on the floor.

 

 

 

It had been one week since the night that Jen had been given her freedom. Jen stumbled out of her bedroom into the kitchen of Reagan's home, half awake. “Hey, freckle.”, the taller woman smiled. She had taken to making up cute things to call her much shorter roommate, to the smaller woman’s delight. ‘I thought you might wanna try this protein powder I use. Despite what it might look like, no steroids for this girl.”. She laughed. Jen shrugged, and grabbed the offered glass of strawberry liquid. Slowly drinking it, she felt like she had just eaten a full breakfast. “Pretty filling”, she remarked. Reagan smirked, and gently clapped Jen on the shoulder. “Time to hit the gym, red.”

 

 

Jen tried to pull on her jeans, getting dressed to go into the office. One of the good things about being the owner, is that she could dress as casually as she wanted. She couldn’t seem to get them over her ass. “Dammit”, she grunted. “I just bought these a few weeks ago.” A light knock echoed in the room, followed by, “May I come in?” “Yes.” Reagan entered barely holding in laughter at her roomie’s predicament. “This is your fault.”, the redhead growled, scowling at her. “I’ve been drinking that stuff, and now I’m outgrowing my clothes, apparently.” The taller woman smiled. “I told you that that powder is what made me this.”, she said, her hands pointing to her body. “Let’s take a walk to The Amazon Emporium, not so shorty.” Where’s that?”, Jen said. “Right next to the gym, and owned by the same person. Man, the most obvious things go right by you.” Using teamwork, the two managed to get Jen properly dressed, with items from both women’s closets. On the way, she called in, saying that an emergency had come up.

 

Stepping through the door, the redhead felt like a child in the adult section of a department store. The mannequins the clothes were displayed on ranged from Reagan's size, to a foot taller than her. “Come to think of it, I wondered why the shower rooms were bigger than normal”, she said. “Yup”, the giantess said, “Most of the clients are about my size, but, some are a little taller.” “Hey there, ladies.” Jen turned around, to see a pair of khaki clad knees. Looking up, she saw an Asian American woman who wore her black hair in a side cut. She also seemed about a foot taller than Reagan. This was confirmed, as she hugged the tanned girl, whose face disappeared into cleavage that popped out from a white, half buttoned dress shirt. “Hey, Haruka”, Reagan blushed. The taller woman pulled her in for a searing kiss. “All the time we’ve been together, and you’re still not used to women bigger than you”, Haruka laughed. “Well, there’s not many that are.”, Reagan said. “I’ll take that for the compliment it is.” She slowly crouched down, to get closer to Jen’s level. A hand four times the size of her own was extended. “Haruka Watanabe. It’s a pleasure”, her smile seemed brighter than the sun. “J-Jen Livingston”, she stuttered in return, shaking the giant hand in front of her. Her traitorous mind was filled with very sexual images of the beautiful titanesses. She shook her head, as she realized that the taller of the titans had said something. “What?”

 

I said, “What are you looking for?”. “She’s been drinking that protein powder I use. So, we’ll need clothes that run from her size to mine. Not sure how fast she’ll grow.”, the tanned woman said. An hour later, with several hundred dollars worth of clothes, and a date invitation from the saleswoman that Jen wasn’t sure was real or not, they left the store. Jen had changed into a set of the recently purchased clothes, and Reagan dropped her off at her office.

 

 

 

As the months grew on, so did Jen. Clothes that originally lasted a month, soon only lasted a week. One morning, walking into the kitchen, she stopped and her jaw dropped. She was as tall as her formerly larger roommate was! “Welcome to the big leagues, stretch.”, the other woman smiled. She stepped forward, and the redhead was consumed by a strange passion. Looping her arms around the tanned woman’s, their lips connected. After a few seconds, they pulled apart. “Damn. Been waiting for that”, Reagan grinned. Jen’s eyes widened. “Oh, shit! I’m so sorry! You’re in a relationship, and I..” Reagan put her finger on the other’s lips. “Me and Haruka are in a open relationship. She invited you out, remember?” Jen blushed. “I wasn’t sure if she was kidding or not.” Not responding, Reagan pulled out her phone, and dialed a number. “Hey, hot stuff. Your invitation’s been accepted. Where do you want to go out, tonight? La Deesse Musculaire? 8? We’ll be there, gorgeous.” As she ended the call, Jen smirked, “Let me guess. Brenna owns that?” Reagan rolled her eyes. “She doesn’t own every business that’s for, or named for, big women.” “Oh, sorry.”, Jen muttered. “Her sister, Jordan, owns it.” The redhead smacked her on the shoulder, and went to her room to dress for work.

 

 

Jen stepped through the front door of Livingston Reality, bonking her head on the doorway. As she looked down, she saw her wine colored dress shirt’s buttons strain, slightly. “Dammit, going to have to go the next size up”, she growled. Her flame colored locks had grown, now reaching her hips. An African American woman, who had been Jen’s size before all this began, walked into the waiting area. “Hey, boss. More big girl troubles, huh?” “Yeah, yeah, Amber.”, Jen rolled her eyes. The two of them, as well as Karenna, a tall blonde, and Olivia, a Latina, comprised the staff of the office. With a sigh, Jen walked back to her office. One of the first things she had purchased, when her growth began, had been the biggest office chair she could find. She had felt like a kid, sitting in it when she first bought it. Now, it was slightly too small. With a more aggrieved sigh, she began to look through some paperwork.

 

 

 

That night, she and Reagan walked through the doors of La Deesse Musculaire. The tanned woman was wearing a white dress that came to mid calf. Jen had asked if she needed to change out of her work clothes. The other woman said she looked just fine, with an accent on fine, followed by a wink. A brunette a few inches shorter than them walked out from behind the greeter’s lectern. “Hey, Jordan.”, Reagan smiled. The two hugged briefly, and she turned her attention to the redhead. “This must be Jen! I’ve heard nothing but good things about you, cutie.” She motioned for the two to follow her. As they approached the table, both women’s jaws fell open. Haruka wore a royal blue top, and a white skirt that barely went down to her thighs. “Like the new threads?”, she smirked. Reagan walked over, bent down, and soundly kissed the Asian American. Her appreciation shown, she moved to the chair across from her. Jen took the seat between them. Haruka looked at Jen. “I’m pretty sure you’ve never been here, so I took the liberty of ordering for us all. I hope you don’t mind.” The redhead shook her head negatively, and Haruka said, “Now. Tell me how this friendship of yours started.”

 

An hour later, food consumed, the trio still talked, sipping at after dinner drinks. “That makes me so fucking mad!”, Haruka scowled. “R, here, is right. He doesn’t deserve you, the asshole!” She reached over, and gently took Jen’s hand in her own. “You deserve someone who cares for you, and respects you.” Jen bit back a sob, feeling truly appreciated for the first time in quite a while. The three stood up and left the restaurant. By unspoken agreement, they went to Reagan's house, Haruka following in her Jaguar.

 

 

As they sat in the living room, Haruka said, “Jen. We both” she motioned between herself and Reagan “are interested in you. Not in a one night stand way whatsoever, though.” The tanned woman gazed into the redhead’s eyes. “If you don’t feel the same way about us, we understand. If you do, we’ll go as slow as you need to go. Communication, and making sure everyone’s comfortable, are the most important things in a relationship.” Rather than saying anything, Jen got up from the armchair, and sat on the couch between them. She slowly and lovingly kissed first Reagan and then Haruka. But her expression turned awkward. “I… I don’t know what to do. I’ve never been with anyone before.” Haruka’s eyes widened slightly. “Never? You’re a virgin?” The redhead nodded, blushing the same color as her hair. “If you’re sure, then we would be honored to be your first.” Jen stood, slowly pulling the other two up, and leading them to her bedroom.

 

The three of them lay, panting. “Did we do a good job?”, Reagan said. “Oh, yes. Gods, yes!”, the redhead giggled. Her expression became puzzled, as a weird energy seemed to flow through her. Looking at herself, she gasped. An ethereal golden chain went from her stomach to Haruka’s. Another went from her to Reagan's. The Asian woman shook her head in wonder. A clear, feminine voice echoed in Jen’s head. It seemed weighted with authority, of centuries of experience. “My daughters, you have finally found each other. I have been known by many different names, but you may call me Athena. The chain represents the soul connection you have. It is your destiny to lead the human race away from self destruction, into a golden age. Help each other, to take the birthright that is yours as deities, and to save the world.” The presence faded in Jen’s mind. “Did..?”, she gasped. The other two nodded, eyes wide. A second later, her head bumped on the ceiling, as her face was smashed between Haruka’s breasts. The three of them were rapidly filling the room. “We’ve gotta get out of here”, Jen said, her voice deeper than usual. After some very quick, yet careful crawling, they stepped out into the night air.

 

The ornate mansion now stood at their knees. “...what the hell?”, Reagan said, her voice deeper, too. Haruka laughed. “I guess we’ll have to call in to work”. Something shuddered through them, and the mansion was now ankle sized. A small buzzing noise echoed in the air, and a tiny helicopter flew in front of Haruka’s face. It was close enough that she could see the frightened expression on it’ tiny occupant’s face. A small voice came from it. “Freeze! Get on your knees, and stay still!” The Asian titaness let out a derisive snort, making the helicopter sway in the air. “We’ll cause much more damage, if we do that.”, Reagan said, rolling her eyes. There was a tiny bang, and a feeling of heat erupted on Jen’s left butt cheek. The three turned around, and saw a policeman ready his bazooka for another shot. “Oh, hell no!”, Reagan shouted, making the building vibrate. Without a second thought, she stomped down on the APC, saying, “You do NOT to that to my wife!”

 

The three giants blinked. Reagan had said that, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. “Well, I guess we’re married…?”, said Jen, chuckling. Haruka smirked. “It’s not like human mores or conventions mean anything to goddesses.” More moaning, another surge, and the city spread out below them, a carpet of glittering lights. Jen looked Haruka in the eyes. “But, that doesn’t give us the right to use our power imperiously. We can’t just walk all over everyone, or be despots.” “Walk over them, literally.”, Reagan snorted. A bright light, followed by a mushroom cloud, bloomed on Haruka’s right breast. “Those little assholes nuked my boob!”, she said in amazement. The three began their walk towards Washington, D.C, hand in hand. The world was about to learn that it had new rulers. They were going to lead humanity into a golden era, as Athena had said. Whether humanity liked it, or not.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I was going to go with a slow muscle growth story, but, them becoming goddesses came out of nowhere, it seems.