- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Magical Girl Spring Heart

 

Story by Straight555 (境域)

Homepage: https://www.pixiv.net/users/28723713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

●●●

 

An alarm blares across the nighttime red-light district. The tone signalling an enemy of humanity has appeared, the gong of a bell declaring a fierce battle is about to commence. 

 

The people turn blue and tremble at the vibrations transmitted to their legs from the ground, and begin to race towards being the first to escape from the city. 

 

As if replacing them, fully armed soldiers, mobilised from the military base, gather to the battlefield. Their job is not to repel the enemy. It is to buy time until humanity's hope arrives——they've been tasked with a literal life-threatening mission.

 

*Zu—n*, *Do—n*...... Tremors resound in regular intervals, parked cars bounce up and down, speaking volumes about the vastness of the enemy. Eventually, a huge shadow appears between the buildings, and the industrial-scale lights of the tanks immediately illuminated the shadow.

 

"GYAOOOoooohhhn!!"

 

The Kaiju lets out a ferocious roar into the night sky, asserting itself. 50 metres in length, its whole body is covered in rough scales like a rock wall, great billows of steam gush from its thick arms. Its tail is long and thick with a mallet made of bone at the tip, scraping up the concrete ground each time it takes a step. Its outer appearance is that of a bipedal lizard. However, its bloodshot, crimson eyes is dyed a murderous hue, intimidating all who could bear witness to them. The soldiers wilted before the Kaiju's eyes and their legs trembled, resisting the urge to flee from this place.

 

"Fuh, ahahahahahah!!"

 

As if to mock the soldiers frightened like puppies before the mighty Kaiju, a high-pitched laughter echoes across the night sky. A large monitor projects itself over the Kaiju's head and a cloaked man, whose face is hidden beneath an iron mask, appears on the screen. He is the creator of the many Kaiju that suddenly appeared, an unknown enemy who calls himself the Kaiju Overlord. His name is LM.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for all of your hard work!! The Kaiju I present to you on this occasion is the Heavy Strike Kaiju, Hardon!"

 

"GYAOOon!"

 

"Feel its attack power with your bodies by all means! Now then, let me hear your despair! Go! Hardon!!"

 

The monitor vanishes, and [Heavy Strike Kaiju] Hardon begins to march directly towards the army. The army immediately begins to attack. Though it's being showered in their bullets and shells, the Kaiju's tough scales easily bounced them away.

 

However, just because their guns are ineffective doesn't give the army soldiers permission to flee from this place... Behind them are the lives of the citizens they swore to protect. The army attacks Hardon while falling back; they don't have any other choice but to wait until hope arrives like originally planned.

 

"GyaoO——H!"

 

Until then, they repeatedly expose their lives to a terror that can easily snuff them out. There was nothing else they could do but wait. Whenever Hardon swings its tail with a boom, the tail mallet indiscriminately breaks apart the surrounding buildings, reducing them to a pile of rubble. Not to mention that whenever it swings its arms that continue to blast steam, the dust from the debris dances in the air, becoming a smokescreen concealing Hardon, disrupting the intervals the soldiers should take action. If they make even a single mistake, they'll be caught in the range of its tail that would instantly pulverise their tanks and inevitably turn the humans into a blood mist without any chunks of flesh remaining.

 

"GYAOOoooonnn!"

 

Please come quickly! Spring Heart——! Throughout the engagement, the soldiers, that began to mentally scream, prayed for the name of their hope. At this moment, not only them, but the evacuating citizens and the viewers watching the situation on TV were likewise praying to her. 

 

The feelings in their precious prayers——reached her.

 

An advent——. The moment a pillar of light piercing the night from the sky poured down, the movement of all life stopped as if time had frozen. The soldiers let out an 'oohh' in admiration, and burned into their retinas the figure of their hope descending from the heavens. Humanity's hope taking the form of a girl in her mid-teens.

 

Long and silky pink hair tied into a twintail with a ribbon, the skin of her charming and delicate face glistens with a white light like a pearl. In her amber eyes reside a powerful and strong will irresistibly captivating the hearts of tens of thousands, reassuring all who gaze into them. Her cherry-coloured lips are supple and moist, to the point they're just begging to be touched. This alone would've made her charming and qualified enough to be the idol of all humanity.

 

However, be that as it may, the body below the choker ribbon tied around her neck reverses into a great evil.

 

On her chest, heavily ripened breasts, larger than her head, show off their exquisite presence, hooking the eyes of those around her. Around her waist, her body curves into a remarkably beautiful belly bereft of excess fat, like a work of art. Around her posterior, she is thick and ripened while retaining a juiciness reminiscent of freshly picked peaches, a mighty bubble butt for easy childbirth. Around her thighs, she is nice and thick with plump flesh that doesn't sag, her youthfulness making them the ideal shape to preserve their ripeness. As for her legs, they're healthy while making one imagine a gazelle, overwhelmingly beautiful legs whose length makes up more than half her height.

 

Above she is a Bishoujo with enough purity to be an idol, below she has the body of a Succubus full of lust and charm. That said, when one considers what makes her figure feel natural is that all of her is natural, it makes the following a natural conclusion. She is——purity and lewdness manifest. That's why the people offer prayers filled with feelings of awe at her perfection, eventually leading to faith and worship.

 

She lands without a sound on the ground of scattered debris, and turns her clear eyes toward the Kaiju in front of her. There is neither fear nor worry in her eyes, her dignified posture is like a hero out of a story.

 

"Ooh, our goddess!"

 

The deeply religious soldiers kneel down and place their hands on their chest. However, the clothes she wore were very stimulating and acted against that reverent atmosphere. The outfit opens wide from her neck down to her belly button, only concealing the very tips of her breasts, allowing them to bounce up and down, left and right, at the slightest vibration. Also, her frilled skirt opens at the front as if their not attempting to hide her panty-clad paradise and thighs is an open invitation to tempt eyes and make mouths drool.

 

A glance at those features, her skin is exposed so much it looks like she's wearing a monokini or leotard for certain kinds of play. However, the halter neck strings tied around her neck, the long gloves on her arms, the garter belt on her legs, and the long-heeled shoes on her feet. Those limb items indicate her garment is a mini-dress. The colour of her dress is a childish, light pink... Basically, her dress isn't a garment for fighting Kaiju. 

 

Far too seditious, bad for a child's development, a simple slut——the voices of citizens critical of her also certainly exist.

 

But do not forget. The fact she defeated a countless myriad of Kaiju that are difficult to subdue with conventional weapons is a truth that cannot be denied.

 

"M, Magical Girl... Spring Heart, h-has arrived——."

 

She took a pose where she stretches her left hand in front of her and holds her right hand making a peace sign diagonally next to her face, and announces her name in a beautiful voice to the Kaiju. At the same time, pink hearts appear around her, giving the impression of a Sunday anime's decisive pose for young girls.

 

Magical Girl Spring Heart's height is——160 metres.

 

●●●

 

"——Oi, did you see that? Spring Heart sure was active yesterday, huh?"

 

"Yeah, with their size difference, even the Kaiju was a piece of cake (laugh)."

 

On the rooftop of a certain middle school. The voices of two boys at the peak of puberty reaches the lone ears of a boy on the rooftop. He naturally frowns at what sounds like Magical Girl talk. 

 

Going ahead and giving the results, yesterday's battle ended in [Magical Girl] Spring Heart's overwhelming victory. Right from the beginning, Spring Heart, who was three times the height of Hardon, lifted the Kaiju with one hand and slammed it into the ground with all of her strength. Due to the impact, there was a local earthquake in the red-light district, and the Kaiju easily fainted.

 

Not settling it then, what followed was the beginning of the Magical Girl's trampling. First, she crushed the hard scales on the abdomen of Hardon with her fists, then, as if she was waiting for that moment, it descended into her assaulting the Kaiju. Starting with rapid stomps, her physical techniques exploded into face kicks, Shoryukens, Boston Crabs, elbow drops, and so on. Her mercilessness and relentlessness against her fainted opponent is known as her Kijin Mode. As for her finisher, it's a hip drop that's more akin to a WMD where she leaps an estimated 200 metres into the air and pierces the Kaiju's belly, causing yet another earthquake and cave-in. As a result, she made the powerless Hardon explode... 

 

This is the way Magical Girl Spring Heart fights. Even looking back at her past battles, her attacks are only physical ones; she doesn't use a single magic-based attack. Due to that, there's an endless debate on the internet about whether she's technically a 'magical' girl.

 

"I'm so jealous of Hardon. I also wanna have that butt sit on me at least once."

 

"Aren't we the masochist (laugh). But yeah, her breasts in my case."

 

"Yeah, that was the hardest battle yet——it was so erotic."

 

Even after defeating the Kaiju, there's Magical Girl work remaining. She pulls out a giant and shining gem from each and every Kaiju corpse and destroys it using her body. The gem is the Kaiju's heart, and as its hardest part, a Magical Girl is crucial in destroying it. The reason why Spring Heart destroys it with her body parts is unknown. Hardon's gem is cylindrical at around 5 metres, so she stuffs it into her cleavage and crushed it like she's trying to grope her breasts. 

 

Her breasts, that look like they're about to spill out of her dress, move up and down, and it goes without saying many men's groins were also lit up. When her sweat began to coat her globes, the gem vanishes cleanly, and she disappeared into the night sky as if she grew wings on her back...

 

After it's settled, a miracle occurs. A green light gushes from the ground and all of the destroyed buildings and trampled ground from the Kaiju and battle return to normal as if nothing happened. The effect target isn't just inorganic material, but organic ones as well; even the dead are revived. Many are of the opinion that THIS is her magic.

 

No matter what kind of Kaiju shows itself, there's nothing to worry about once the ally of justice is there. That's precisely why the people don't feel the tragic heroism like the citizens of a Tokusatsu Show; they can believe in Magical Girl Spring Heart.

 

"By the way, that LM guy. Wasn't he saying something after the Kaiju was defeated?"

 

"Ah~, something about him already finishing his testing. And that he's going to show us the power of a true Kaiju... right?"

 

"He lost 25 times and now he's calling it testing...? That guy doesn't know when to give up."

 

"Well, the duty of the enemy is to make the hero shine, so it can't be helped."

 

With an 'ahahaha', the laughter of the boy students echo up to the rooftops. ... Easy for them; they don't have to fight seriously. They're unaware. That right next to them is Magical Girl Spring Heart...

 

"Fuaa... So sleepy."

 

On top of a large water tank installed on the rooftop, Teruharu finishes his mother's Bento and lets out a yawn. His name is Harikawa Teruharu——also known as Magical Girl Spring Heart. As his name suggests, he's a male student who attends this middle school. That is to say, while he doesn't have twintails, his figure is Spring Heart herself. It's not that his outer appearance is that of an effeminate boy, but his sex and body's inner makeup is also firmly feminine. 

 

What is meant by this is... he's unable to change back from his transformed form. The cause of all this is that fairy in the swimsuit-style maid uniform. He unfortunately encountered a fairy that was looking for a person who would make a good Magical Girl, and was then forced to become a Magical Girl and fight Kaiju.

 

Until not too long ago, he was able to change back into his original bodily form, but one day, he's been suffering through life stuck in the form of Spring Heart. 

 

In spite of this, nobody being able to recognise him as the Magical Girl on everyone's mind is thanks to the freeloading fairy. No matter who they are, they're unable to recognise him as anyone besides Harikawa Teruharu, she cast a spell so powerful on his body, its effects are enough to trick even recording devices. If it weren't for that, he would be unable to enjoy the daily life he hopes for. Everything, from his character intro to the city-scale restoration and revival of creatures after battle are the fairy's doing... For fairies are high-ranking beings that excel in magic.

 

But why doesn't she fight the Kaiju herself if she's going to be using such intricate magic, you ask? ————Cause it's too much a hassle, that's why!

 

"——Eh, my limit?"

 

Teruharu, feeling his heart rapidly beat with a thump-thump, twists his expression into dissatisfaction. Since becoming stuck as Spring Heart, he's been experiencing some problems. Spring Heart can properly use magic so long as she's called a Magical Girl... It's absolutely not a self-proclamation. And the only magic Spring Heart can use is growth magic. The effects are on the tin, he's free to adjust his scale by growing his body at will. The shortcut to victory is to fill in the size difference as much as possible. There's no magic that excels in Kaiju battles as good as this.

 

Teruharu stands up and leaps down from the water tank, falling towards the back of the school. The reverse is also possible.

 

"——Buhheh."

 

Teruharu lands on the ground beautifully with a thump. However, the momentum of landing sharply bounces two breasts larger than his head sharply from below, slapping his face with a heavy smack.

 

'... Oww.'

 

As if to mislead one into a humorous moment, Teruharu carries a deadpan expression as if nothing happened.

 

He lands behind the school where there's lots of trees, and quickly enters a prefabricated shack haphazardly set up in the corner of the lot. The prefabricated shack used to be used by the baseball club before the club was disbanded, and the shack hasn't been used since then. Now it's been turned into his exclusive and secret base, imbued with a kind of spell where no one besides Teruharu can detect its existence. And within the prefabrication, it's unbelievably spacious. The interior space has been stretched with the fairy's expansion spell; the area is large enough to neatly fit a small ward. 

 

"——Ahh, soo hooot..."

 

Meanwhile, Teruharu's cheeks are blushing as if they were burning, sweat is dripping from his skin. Again, his heart quickens its beats, like it's about to explode at any moment. Around his chest is tight, so he takes off the (girl's) upper uniform.

 

Why is Teruharu wearing a girl's uniform even though he's recognised as a boy? This is related to the characteristics of the enchantment spell. An enchantment spell that places another spell's effects on the target. For the enchantment to succeed, it has to have the opposite characteristic of the target. For the enchanted target to be recognised as male, them always being recognisable as female is an absolute requirement. So, Teruharu's been wearing the girl's school uniform. From the custom-made dress shirt Teruharu's wearing, hemispherical breasts bigger than Teruharu's head protrude forward 25cm from his chest. All of the front buttons are fastened, but the 2nd and 3rd buttons were enduring the pressure from within as the screams of fibres wail with a creak. The cloth of the dress shirt steamed by the upper wear and body heat absorbs the sweat, and the skin of the extra-large breasts, and the brassiere supporting them, can be seen through the cloth. So, Teruharu takes off the dress shirt as well. He removes the 3rd button receiving the most pressure from his breasts and, after opening the gap, begins to remove the 2nd and 4th button. Once he completely unbuttons his dress shirt, the smell of soap wafts from his breasts as if trying to tell the tale of his body temperature.

 

"Ah~geez, they really are awfully heavy!"

 

Teruharu, exposed to the open air, turns his gaze to his own released breasts and heaves a sigh. Even when he looks straight ahead, they're within sight, and when looks down, they prevent him from seeing anything from below his belly to his feet. They weigh over 20kg. Many a time he thought how liberating it would feel without these breasts. Teruharu places his hand on his breasts with a sigh. Also, if it weren't for the magic brassier he's wearing that doesn't feel their weight, Teruharu would never want to go outside.

 

"Ah, have to undress below as well."

 

As if trying to remember, he removes the fastening of the uniform skirt, his performance was very unmanly. When the school-assigned chequered skirt falls to the floor with a floomph, his magical shorts reveal themselves. If it weren't for the magical shorts he's told were one-size fits all that even an elephant could wear, Teruharu would be going to school without any underwear, commando-style.

 

Removing the upper uniform, dress shirt, and skirt, he hangs them on the suction hooks attached to the doorway of the prefabricated shack. Preparations were complete.

 

Teruharu, in his underwear, walks as if he's trying to get away from the door. The reason he came here is to resolve a problem.

 

"Aah, geez——I'm at my limit!"

 

The quick-footed Teruharu raises his voice, the moment he collapsed like he's trying to dive, his body began to grow like it's splitting apart from the inside. The growth rate was almost 100 metres per second, he grew into the 160m giantess that faced the Kaiju in the span of 1.6 seconds. That was the fastest growth speed Teruharu could muster.

 

"Haa~~. The floor's so cool, feels good. I wanna stay like this forever~."

 

His colossal 160m body on the floor, Teruharu stretches his arms and legs like a melted, rich cake. Anyone looking at him could only see a young girl in just her underwear. The days following his fight with the monster, it has become his routine to always take a break lying in the prefabricated shack like this.

 

Why is Teruharu growing gigantic in a place away from prying eyes? The reason lies within him...

 

Magical power exists in the atmosphere, everyone who uses magic accumulates it into their body from there, and consumes it as needed. It's said the storage capacity won't increase throughout one's life, but Spring Heart's growth magic broke that common sense.

 

"Ah~, why can't I grow anything but myself—? I want juice~, and an air conditioner—."

 

Teruharu, with nothing to do but lay around, spoke words he thought were a nice idea to no one in particular. Although his dish (storage capacity) deepened, the problem was what was on the dish. Harikawa Teruharu's dish won't change even if he transforms into Spring Heart. Everything was fine until his storage capacity increased due to the growth magic. But the problem was discovered after he couldn't change back into a male. Since then, Teruharu began to experience high fevers whenever he released the growth spell and returned to his original height of 160cm. 

 

When the fairy investigated, the cause of the high fevers was that his dish went out of control due to being unable to accept the magical power he accumulated. Teruharu's dish was a viscous one that expands and contracts depending on the size of his body. The reason he didn't experience any fevers when he changed back into a boy was because his transformation consumed all the accumulated magic. The body of Teruharu before he entered the prefabricated shack was in a state where, for example, his dish (storage capacity) was trying to hold an elephant (magic).

 

"... I need to return to class soon."

 

Now that his body has cooled to moderate levels, Teruharu needed to return to class before lunch break was over. However, even if he changed back to his 160cm body here, one would think it would be meaningless since his total magic is in an increased state. But not to worry. Magic cannot be replenished in the prefabricated shack; it's become like a sort of sterilisation room. Once he empties his storage capacity here, the growth magic will naturally be dispelled. 

 

So how best to empty it?

 

——By growing bigger. 

 

Teruharu shifts his posture from lying down to bending his back and folding his arms and legs like a fetus.

 

"Do~n..."

 

The moment Teruharu makes the onomatopoeic sound, his growth resumes. The prefabricated shack explodes into splinters from the impact of the growth, the shock wave causes the glass windows on the back of the school building to shatter instantly, the wreckage dancing in the air like fallen leaves.

 

Of course——the damage isn't only that. It's needless to say Teruharu's body turned into the strongest weapon at delivering physical damage. 

 

His lower body. His two feet, that grew to 25 metres, punched through part of the three-story school building at 100m/s as if it were nothing. Following them, both legs that were 8m thick and 85m long slithered like large snakes and divide the school building. When his feet penetrated into the schoolyard, his toes ploughed ten deep claw marks like the claws of a beast into the schoolyard, creating a considerable cloud of dust. And the part of the school building that should be between the gap of his legs was sandwiched between his 50m-thick thighs, turning into compacted wood and metal.

 

His upper body. His roughly 55m head easily tore through the fence like sugar confectionery, crossing the road, and smashing the three houses ahead into fragments and splinters. As a result, it was raining dirt, wood, and debris within a range of around 100 metres, mercilessly dirtying the surrounding houses and drying laundry, or outright damaging them. 

 

Although his torso could fit inside the school, his breasts levelled everything as they rubbed across the ground. The back of the school was dyed almost entirely brown. 

 

As for his ten fingers, like excavators, they scraped deeply into the foliage and school grounds; they also broke through the fence and leapt towards the road. Unfortunately, the vending machines and cars that were in the line of sight of his fingers were sliced and cut, crushed within the palms of his hands like iron boards.

 

All of that damage were events that happened simultaneously in the span of 1.6 seconds.

 

"Aah, ah..."

 

His head stuck inside a fourth house, Teruharu's complexion turned pale. Now I've done it——even if he thought that, it's too late now. 

 

Worrying about the extent of the damage and casualties, he forces himself to stand up slowly and carefully. The upright and massive 160m tall figure is tall enough to see the entirety of the damage. Part of the school, as tall as his shins, turns into rubble, and the schoolyard has ten claw marks, and the back of the school has a brown surface. Around the school, he could see dozens of houses with their roofs and walls pierced by wood fragments, the sound of sirens and dogs barking reverberate across the area. Soil and concrete are sandwiched between the nails of both hands, pancaked cars and vending machines were stuck in the palms of his hands.

 

Teruharu's heart couldn't stay calm in what looked like the aftermath of a war.

 

"C, cra...!? ~~Eh."

 

When he took a step, wondering what he should do, he noticed. The fact he was bare naked, and that the Magical Girl made her bare mound known to the surrounding region.

 

"Eh, KyaAAAAaa~~~hh!!"

 

Blushing like a boiled octopus, reaching the zenith of shame and confusion, Teruharu screams like a girl, and fled from that place while trampling yet more houses...

 

"——Hah!?"

 

Opening his eyes with a pop, Teruharu lifts his upper body with a bounce and quickly checks his left and right as if on alert. Neither the prefabricated shack was destroyed, nor was he naked. 

 

"A dream~, thank goodness."

 

Convinced that he fell asleep while unaware due to a lack of sleep, and convinced that the scene a moment ago was a dream, Teruharu exhaled a sigh of relief.

 

"That's right, this prefabrication wouldn't get destroyed from growing 160 metres."

 

Thinking it's a bad dream and trying once again to grow to his growth limit, he noticed the outside colour.

 

"Gehh... Evening..."

 

The view from the window is dyed orange, anyone's eyes could tell it was evening. He couldn't do anything but grip his head to that reality.

 

"G, guess I have no choice but to return home—"

 

Teruharu couldn't see anything but a future of upset parents and reprimanding teachers, he couldn't help but think how bad he was for oversleeping.

 

"Better grow and go get my bag in the classroom."

 

This time, Teruharu actually grew to the limit——. Supposing anyone peeked through the window of the prefabricated shack, their expressions would be ones of astonishment. The ally of justice is crammed inside as if he were luggage packed inside a trunk case... 

 

"I, I'm grow, ing, haah..."

 

He mutters to the fact the spacious indoor area that could neatly fit a small ward has become a size filled with his own body. He grew bigger than last time. Did his storage capacity increase without his realising it? Either that or he grew better at handling magic so his magic consumption decreased. In any case, Teruharu decided to ask the fairy to expand the area further.

 

"——Ah, changed back."

 

His current limit multiplier ends 3 seconds later, and Teruharu's body returns to 160cm, his storage capacity becoming a state of 0. Once he leaves in this condition, Teruharu's storage capacity will stop at 100 and he won't have to worry about a fever.

 

"It would be peaceful if only the Kaiju never showed up..."

 

Him having a high fever the following day after fighting the Kaiju has become his routine. Returning to the entrance with swift steps, Teruharu begins to change clothes. The task of securing his oversized breasts from the open air to inside the dress shirt was waiting...

 

"Haa... I never had to deal with this when I used to change back into a guy."

 

First, he spins the skirt that softly hung like a bell on his colossal butt that surpassed 100cm, and then secures the fasteners at position of his waist that was less than 60cm. Then he slides both arms through the sleeves of the dress shirt. After that, he fixes the front button to secure his breasts. Putting on the upper garment... That is the most time-consuming.

 

The reason he's unable to change back to his original body, that's because——he transformed too many times. The transformation is a process that overwrites the genetic information of his flesh——in other words, it's nothing more than undergoing genetic manipulation through magic. Since it greatly involves playing with the foundation of life by changing his appearance and sex, the burden is greater than expected. However, he shouldn't have been unable to change back from 25 battles, rather it's because he was repeatedly transforming for combat and magic training. As a result——his body (genes) was in a wrecked state, his cells became so fragile they couldn't endure further transformation. If he were to transform even once, Teruharu's body would've broken down at the molecular level that instant and——die.

 

When the fairy proclaimed that fact, it goes without saying he was stunned. Everything will be fine once he's fixed by the fairy's magic... It was Teruharu who thought that, but the fairy also didn't proclaim anything about it being that easy to fix. Since explaining it would be a bother, the one that fixed everything while Teruharu slept is the fairy.

 

"Ugh... Guu~uh, the~ere."

 

After the fairy left Spring Heart, the true identity of the magic considered a miracle by the people is not a recovery spell, but a time-rewind spell. Even with a time-rewind spell of the highest calibre, there's a limit and a corresponding danger to rolling back time. Let's assume she did a one hour time-rewind in the form of Spring Heart. If Teruharu was Spring Heart for all that time, then there won't be any problem, but——. Supposing there was a moment he returned to the form of Harikawa Teruharu, it would mean the flow of time as Spring Heart has been cut off. What happens when you're cut off is a time gap and if you fall in there, you'll continue to live without death in an eternal, unceasing darkness. Even if you rewind time when you realise you can't change back, it would have been nothing more than an extension of days at best.

 

"Mumuguh, Oh, oh, oh, just a little, more... ugh."

 

Teruharu's face turns red while his fingertips tremble; he was challenging the 3rd button, the most difficult task. However, the body of a Magical Girl is superhuman, so if he were to make a mistake and exert too much strength, then the button would snap, so he has to pay close attention.

 

"————Ah."

 

Nevertheless, when it snapped, it snapped easily.

 

●●●

 

Half a year later——.

 

"Ah~... That was tough."

 

Harikawa Teruharu(=Magical Girl Spring Heart) looks up into the sky, taking a deep breath to exhale his battle fatigue. 

 

The Kaiju this time was a land turtle carrying a fortress on its back, the damage from its omnidirectional cannons reached a wide area. All of the buildings in the battlefield were destroyed, all of the historical structures were also in ruins. The sirens of ambulances were blaring like wails here and there. Without a doubt, it was his hardest battle. While crushing the gem that is the heart of the defeated Kaiju in his hand, Teruharu acknowledged it as the hardest enemy he has ever faced and was satisfied with the victory he earned.

 

"... I'm supposed to be a Magical Girl, but where's the 'magical' in this?"

 

Picking up the tank buried beneath the rubble under his feet, he started to mutter about what transpired. Why was he muttering about what transpired, you ask? Because he unconsciously shouted 'Magical Tackle!' when the opportunity to throw his weight presented itself. Wondering whether wrestling=magical will be recognised by society in the future, Teruharu was both embarrassed and depressed. He was no more than a Magical Girl who can't do anything but grow big.

 

"It's a hard body slam. It's strange to treat it as otherwise from the very beginning!"

 

He continues his complaints towards his current worries. After the battle with the Great Kaiju LM boasted about, Spring Heart's costume has changed. It changed from a light pink and highly-revealing dress to a princess short dress that opens to fully expose his northern hemispheres. Although the details of the ribbons and accessories for his hands and legs have also changed, they're not worth mentioning. Teruharu was uncomfortable with how tight and revealing his previous outfit was, but these aren't any better to wear for battle against Kaiju. 

 

"Even if I protest, it's pointless, huh..."

 

While depositing the tank on a safe road, he understood his objections wouldn't reach the fairy. Because preparing new costumes from now on will be hard on the fairy's budget.

 

"Cause I grew..." 

 

Searching for whether there are any other buried tanks or military vehicles, Teruharu turns his gaze to his own chest. In the last half year, his breasts have grown until they're protruding from his chest by around 28cm, weighing around 30kg and putting his total weight at 90kg. Being told by his peers that he 'suddenly gained weight' only made Teruharu more discontent. 

 

His lower body is also the same. His bubble butt also grew to complement his breasts; now they're a size that can best be described as a watermelon butt. His butt flesh has been spilling over from his school chair. Due to that, all it took was him bending forward slightly for anyone to catch a glimpse of his short's embroidery underneath his dress.

 

Teruharu has plunged headfirst into a second growth period he cannot escape from. 

 

"Growing taller would be nice, for a guy... But my breasts and butt have already grown enough."

 

Magical Girl Spring Hearts is——450 metres tall.

 

His handling of the growth magic has also improved in the last half year, and now it's become a simple matter to grow taller than even the Tokyo Tower. It turning out like this is because LM's serious Kaiju are surpassing 300m in length at the very least. At 160m, he was being forced into desperate battles against the great Kaiju, so Teruharu had no choice but to more than double in size. As a result, the size he can fight at the most even terms is his present height of 450m. 

 

On the internet, they've started calling him the Colossal (Busty) Magical Girl. 

 

Making footsteps with a *douun, zuuun*, Teruharu found two self-propelled artillery crushed inside a 2-story store, and bent his back, trying to pick them up. When he did, a fighter jet flew overhead as if on patrol. 

 

"Honestly, you're all in my way..."

 

He whispers in a volume no one can hear. 

 

The army's attacks are completely ineffective against the great Kaiju, their very existence were being ignored. Despite the fact Teruharu came, the army did not evacuate, they stuck around and participated with their attacks. For Teruharu, their actions only served to interfere in the battle. Even if they're carefully trying not to hit him, they've started to suddenly attack him from behind or at dead angles. From time to time, even fighter jet missiles and tank shells were accidentally shot at him, and none of the governments had the decency to hold an apology press conference or send him a written apology. Even if he made a thousand concessions and forgave them, it was his honest feelings that wished they would withdraw after understanding their attacks aren't getting through. 

 

'They won't listen to reason, do they hate disarmament that much...?'

 

The public has been advocating disarmament to the government, saying that an army powerless against Kaiju is a 'waste of money'. So, Teruharu understood they're desperate to prove their own necessity so as to not lose their jobs or positions. Or perhaps their pride as soldiers won't allow it.

 

Teruharu placed the self-propelled artillery on the road and was about to leave when he noticed a bookstore in a collapsed building. 

 

'I'm going to need to study for my entrance exams in earnest, but..."

 

Teruharu is currently in the third year of middle school... The last year of middle school is also the year for high school entrance exams. It's hard to say Harikawa Teruharu's performance is excellent; he's been habitually napping during class and playing truant due to the Kaiju appearing all over the world day and night. There were times when he got into a fight with his parents... Even if he managed to land a job, they were very suspicious he could get a satisfactory job as a middle school graduate. Failed to graduate, unemployed, those titles were powerful enough to make Teruharu apprehensive about his future.

 

"... Next year, I wonder if I'll get a salary? ——Will I?"

 

If he had money, he should be able to also design a suitable outfit for battle... Teruharu wanted to believe the fairy who insisted it wasn't because she found it to be a hassle.

 

"——Ah."

 

With a *gakun*, his field of view became slanted, one of his feet was buried under the ground. Apparently, he stepped into a subway, Teruharu felt like the ground was trying to tell him he was heavy.

 

'My breasts and butt withstanding, I wonder if there's an easy way to lose weight.'

 

To the surrounding people, Harikawa Teruharu looked plump on this side of 90kg, so he wanted to be regarded as only somewhat large at the very least. If just his breasts were smaller, he would be under 60kg, and so he pulled out his foot from the hole nursing such sadness in his heart——.

 

"——Ah."

 

Teruharu noticed a train was in a state where its connected cars were stuck to the front of his long heels.

 

'Oh no, are there any people inside...?'

 

He turned the leg with the train sideways, and peeled the train off like static paper and put the cars over his arm. While thinking he's actually huge to the fact that an eight-car train with a total length of 90m is shorter than the length of his arms, he lifts his arm so it's within his sight. Him not placing the train on his chest right now is because he didn't want to carry such dirty cars. The 15m cars were nothing more than 5cm boxes to Teruharu right now. Even if there are people in the cars, they would only be 0.6mm at most. They would be so small, they wouldn't be noticeable without his Magical Girl eyesight.

 

'Yeah, no one's in these cars... The glass here's fogged up from my breath.'

 

Teruharu checks the insides of each car, if there were people inside, what would Spring Heart look like to them? His huge, amber-coloured eyeballs, which are easily 250 times bigger than a regular-sized person, roll around with heavy breaths, afraid of what he would find. No matter how cute he may look, if there's anything besides that he has in spades, it's the element that would instil fear of the unknown in the other party.

 

"So there's no one inside... What a relief."

 

Relieved at the knowledge there's no one in all the cars, Teruharu picks up the train from his arm and places it beside the hole he opened.

 

'... Let's head back.'

 

Thinking that opening a hole in the ground would worsen the public's impression of him, Teruharu stood up as if to leave this place, and when he turned his face towards the sky——.

 

"——Hyaa!?"

 

Suddenly, there was an explosion against his cheek, Teruharu unwittingly screams like a girl and retreats from that spot.

 

'A, an attack!? F, from where!?'

 

Though the heat immediately dissipates from his face, leaving no damage at all, there was no doubt he was under attack. Teruharu looks to the left and right to see whether a 2nd Kaiju has appeared, it was neither a Kaiju nor a hostile fighter jet circling over the city. 

 

"Eh? It wasn't an attack? Was it fireworks...?"

 

While tilting his neck, Teruharu slowly moves his eyes, trying to inspect every nook and cranny among the surrounding rubble.

 

And he found it.

 

A foreigner in a military uniform was firing his rifle towards Teruharu from a skyscraper that was about to collapse.

 

'Why? Why am I being attacked?'

 

Though Teruharu didn't mind if it was friendly fire during a battle, it was another story to be attacked after battle.

 

Teruharu bends over sharply, careful to not cause the skyscraper to collapse, and brings his face towards the foreigner who continues his assault. One of his abilities as a Magical Girl is that he can understand languages other than his mother tongue, Teruharu thought to listen to what the foreigner had to say.

 

'......... Huh, is he crying?'

 

Having run out of ammunition for his rifle, Teruharu noticed the foreigner, who was firing sub-machine gun rounds at Teruharu's face, was crying. A great sadness was in the air, the words that reached Teruharu's ears were a mixture of curses and incoherent babbling he didn't really want to understand.

 

'Ah~... This person, did someone he know die?'

 

Letting out a sigh that almost caused the wall across from him to collapse while being bathed in a shower of painless bullets, Teruharu was definitely being attacked.

 

Though the dead will come back to life through the fairy's magic, people dying is still a fact that happens. So this is to be expected from someone shocked by such a thing. However, this was the first time Teruharu has been directly attacked, he didn't know what to do in this sort of situation.

 

'Things might've been different if I defeated the Kaiju earlier.' 

 

Though Teruharu thought that, he would never cut corners.

 

'What a pain...'

 

●●●

 

One year later——.

 

"GaooOOHH!!"

 

"——Shaddup!"

 

Spring Heart swings a stick with an apple ornament down towards the head of the roaring Super Demonic Beast in the shape of a western dragon. With a satisfying *pakko~n*, the surrounding clouds blow away from the resulting shock wave. The beaten head of the Super Demonic Beast plunges into the ground, crushing the houses underneath its jaw. Stomping with the weight of a pursuit attack against the Super Demonic Beast lying on the ground, the impact causes the residential district to sink, creating a large crater.

 

"Ahh, geez——! Seriously stubborn!"

 

Teruharu was annoyed by the robust body of the Super Demonic Beast that couldn't be considered anything in the way of dainty. The Super Demonic Beast is LM's tiger cub, the greatest Kaiju that possesses fighting abilities that far surpass the Great Kaiju.

 

Teruharu's opponent right now is one of the Super Demonic Beasts, the [Black Abyssal Dragon].

 

"GAOOO——!!"

 

The [Black Abyssal Dragon] stood up and spread its wings, letting out a roar as if to declare to Tearuharu it could still fight.

 

'Cheh, I should've got it earlier, but... It's so hard.'

 

Being hard to damage is not the only advantage of the Super Demonic Beast, Teruharu knew from past Super Demonic Beast battles that there was another factor.

 

He moves his stick a little closer to his body and the tip bumps into the side of his breast with a *muni*.

 

That's right... His breasts have become a great hindrance.

 

Over the past year, his dome-shaped breasts continued to grow until they jut out 35cm away from his chest, their southern hemispheres extended below his navel. If one were to look at Spring Heart from the front, they would find her upper body completely hidden by boobflesh.

 

A sway of the arm, *munyuu*. A lean forward, *burun*. An overhead swing, *babarun*. A swing from below, *gunyuuuu*.

 

No matter which direction he moved his arm, his breasts acted as a cushion, weakening the force behind his strikes. 

 

And naturally his breasts weren't the only thing that have rapidly grown. 

 

His big, watermelon butt has also grown a size larger; they grew to a size where a third of them would stick out from the seat of any chair. No matter the size of the jeans and trousers he wears, they're incapable of hiding the plumpness and presence of his rear.

 

To make matters worse, there was a problem with the new outfit for fighting against the Super Demonic Beasts. It was a pure white, low cut mini dress with a big ribbon tied on the back that wrapped around his entire chest. Due to the fabric used for the chest, the skirt length is short, making it a super mini dress where 20% of his shorts are always visible. The fact his shorts are always visible means his butt can also be seen to the same extent. Just leaning forward slightly is enough to expose his shorts and buttocks in their entirety.

 

And that brings us to another problem.

 

'Run away quickly...'

 

Teruharu felt countless glances from the building, like a city hall, no further than 15 metres away from his right foot. His physical abilities as a Magical Girl have improved over the last year; he could even sense the presence of people 1km away if he wanted to.

 

Ever since he donned the super mini dress, some people refused to evacuate, instead they decided to get closer to Teruharu so they could take low-angle pictures of his lower body.

 

Though the cause is the super mini dress, another factor is the fact that all damage and injuries are erased after battle.

 

—Despite getting caught up in the Kaiju's attack and dying, I was brought back to life (lol).

 

—Go on, attack the Kaiju! Reincarnated heroine from another world~!

 

—Spring Heart's boobs are ridiculously huge!! They must be hundreds of times bigger than my girlfriend's tits!

 

Ever since these kinds of posts increased on internet bulletin boards, the number of people treading into the battlefield to sate their selfish desires has increased. Even though it's a situation where they won't complain even if they're stomped flat, Teruharu didn't want to crush any humans if he could help it.

 

"Gau, AaaAAH!!"

 

"Cra——kyaaah!"

 

The [Black Abyssal Dragon] glides, not missing the gap in Teruharu's defences, and then leaps, making impact. It digs its sharp claws into Teruharu's chest.

 

The reason why the outfit is less revealing is for the purpose of preventing the claws and fangs of the Super Demonic Beasts from digging into his skin.

 

Due the force of impact, Teruharu was pushed down onto his back. The vibrations from the shockwave were so great, they turned the earth upside down, turning the surrounding houses into rubble.

 

'Ku~h... Damned flying lizard~. How dare you knock me down——!'

 

Teruharu grabbed at his chest, indignant at the [Black Abyssal Dragon] fluttering its wings, trying to tear through the ribbon wrapped around his breasts.

 

The Super Demonic Beast [Needle Destructor Octupus] from his last battle also focused heavily on his breasts and nipples.

 

It hurt, but thanks to his dress, the claws of the [Black Abyssal Dragon] aren't sinking into his skin, though their effectiveness isn't absolute against Super Demonic Beasts.

 

"GAAOO!"

 

"Oww——I said shaddup!!"

 

Teruharu decided it was dangerous to let it mount him, so he raised up his stick again and slammed it at full force against the nose of the [Black Abyssal Dragon]. For animals living in the wild, the nose is one of the most vital organs for detecting the enemy. And that fact doesn't change for artificial Kaiju and Super Demonic Beasts. Not liking being hit on the nose, the [Black Abyssal Dragon] released its claws from Teruharu's breasts, spread its wings, and quickly took flight. The highly-intelligent [Black Abyssal Dragon] worked out a plan to defeat the Magical Girl with a bombardment from the air she couldn't deal with.

 

However, if Teruharu felt like it, there was a way to attack an opponent who is far overhead.

 

"——Grooow!!"

 

If an enemy is in an out of reach place, he can grow enough to reach that place.

 

Spring Heart lifts up her fist and unleashes her unique spell.

 

Teruharu's body grows super rapidly at 500 metres a second, and rapidly approaches the [Black Abyssal Dragon] flying thousands of metres above ground. However, the [Black Abyssal Dragon] doesn't have a charitable character that would wait until its enemy finishes growing, so it attacks by puking out a jet of black flame from its mouth.

 

"——!"

 

The black flames attack the approaching Teruharu, and when they hit him, they spread throughout the air like a smokescreen. The very moment the [Black Abyssal Dragon] thought it killed him, Teruharu's body pierced through the flames.

 

"G, Gau——?"

 

The [Black Abyssal Dragon] tried to release another attack, but Teruharu overtook the beast itself and continued to ever greater heights. The [Black Abyssal Dragon] let out a cry of confusion at this action. Teruharu's body continues to grow even after passing by the enemy, and though he reached a height of 3km at this point, he gave no sign of stopping.

 

'Ahh... Au, I can't stop grooowing~~.'

 

Teruharu, who was originally fighting against the 1.3km [Black Abyssal Dragon] at 1.5km, has naturally accumulated a vast amount of magical power. That enormous magical power accelerated the effects of the growth spell like an engine that has been switched on. The reason Teruharu couldn't stop is because he simply chose to give himself to the force and grow until he reached his limit multiplier.

 

Among the many spells, there are some types of magic that once activated, won't stop until its effects are complete.

 

The growth spell is one of those kinds of magic.

 

"Gaoo, uuh!?"

 

Flapping its wings, the [Black Abyssal Dragon] trembles terribly and lets out a cry at the enemy who gives no indication they'll stop growing. From its perspective, the shin that it was chewing on not too long ago is approaching like a rushing wall.

 

At this moment, Teruharu reached a height of 16km, but that wasn't large enough to stop.

 

When the [Black Abyssal Dragon] looked upwards, it found itself beneath those ridiculously colossal breasts and the face of its enemy couldn't be seen. How big will she keep growing...? The [Black Abyssal Dragon], acting on the fear welling up from within its body, spewed its strongest black flame at the shin. The flames melted the surface of the long boots that stretched up to the knees, and the firepower would've been enough to cook the flesh of the shin then and there.

 

"Mm......"

 

"——!!"

 

But it was to no avail.

 

Teruharu responds to the flame, and reflexively raises his knee so the flame sticks to his long heels before it could reach his shin. 

 

At that moment, a gigantic shin shrouded in the thick air smashed into the [Black Abyssal Dragon]. Colliding with the shin of a creature that's over 16 times larger, that force was one that surpassed the toughness of the [Black Abyssal Dragon] and reached the core of its body.

 

"Gatsuo......h."

 

Its eyes turn white and it loses consciousness, the wings of the [Black Abyssal Dragon] also broke apart. It was originally the Sky Emperor that controlled all the skies and bathed the world in its black flames. That emperor has now crashed into the ground...

 

Even if the [Black Abyssal Dragon] doesn't die from falling thousands of metres from the sky... It won't wake up regardless. Because at that moment, Teruharu's growing foot scrapes across the ground, turning it into mince-meat...

 

"I, is it... coming back?"

 

Not noticing the defeat of the [Black Abyssal Dragon], Teruharu grew to 20km tall and noticed he finally grew past his former limit multiplier. Only testing his limit multiplier in the prefabricated shack, Teruharu has no idea how big he could be now. The fairy only said the entire city of Tokyo would be the size of his foot when compared to his max size.

 

Though he's also worried about being over 100km tall, the problem is the fever caused by the magical build-up. At 160m, he could put up with it for about a day. At 450m, he could put up with it for half a day, and at 1.5km, he could only endure it for a few hours.

 

Teruharu wondered if he could endure it now that he's a hundred—no, a thousand times larger. There's even a chance he would instantly burn up the moment he returned to human size.

 

Ignoring the concerns of its caster, the growth spell begins to quickly and matter-of-factly enlarge Teruharu's body to its exact and true limit multiplier.

 

50km... 100km... 150km... 250km... 500km... 1000km... 1500km... Still growing.

 

Meanwhile, the surface of the Earth turns into a living hell.

 

Feet growing at 500 metres a second, it was like they were crushing all the land and sucking it all into the soles of his feet. It was like the end of the world.

 

Even though the army, who was helpless against the Super Demonic Beast, attacked those terrible feet, they were swallowed up by the waves of soil being ploughed up by the feet and were completely annihilated. Missiles also poured down from the sea, but their explosions were like specks of dust before the feet.

 

"A... Achoo!!"

 

At a height surpassing 1000km, Teruharu lets out a sneeze at the chilly atmosphere. The large sneeze that could be heard throughout the country, the gigantic mass of air released from his mouth, created a downburst towards the ground. As a result, the temperature at the surface dropped instantly, the plunging wind pressure created a giant crater similar to a meteorite impact.

 

"... N-n, not good."

 

Teruharu waited for his growth to stop without moving from that spot for over an hour, and was relieved when the growth finally stopped.

 

'I, I can see the shape of the earth...'

 

Teruharu's eyes, that grew large enough they easily reach into space, could clearly see the blue earth he lived in. In his current upright position, one gazing from the moon would think he looked like a skewer sticking from the earth. Even while giving such an impression, Teruharu's body was being besieged by space debris orbiting the earth like a school of fish. However, even the rubbish drifting fast enough to punch a hole into a space station was as powerless as dust before Teruharu's body.

 

There was only one thing Teruharu could do.

 

"F, fairy-sa~n, help me~~!!"

 

Opening his large mouth, that's close to 80km in diameter, the roar could be heard throughout the world, a cry asking the fairy for help.

 

Magical Girl Spring Heart is——2500km tall.

 

●●●

Chapter End Notes:

This story was written by Straight555, after he went on a long hiatus, after seeing a series of sketches by Kopimura.

 

Magical Girl Spring Heart Original Sketches:

https://twitter.com/ulzakino/status/1270663793622712320

https://twitter.com/ulzakino/status/1139182466286084097

https://twitter.com/ulzakino/status/1201887842793746433

https://twitter.com/ulzakino/status/1285402246776152065

 

Kopimura's Fantia:

https://fantia.jp/ulzakino

 

******


Inumimi Milly Growth Drive

 

In any case, thank you for reading. If the contents of this story interest you, you may also be interested in this project:

https://twitter.com/Tarubyparadox/status/1397430291724001281

 

For every like, follow, comment, and so on, you'll be contributing to the end size of Milly, a cute puppy girl who wants nothing less than to become your entire world.