- Text Size +

Jill and Jessica, best friends for life, and girls with huge hearts. The two of them had a passion for helping build homes for the homeless. The idea that they could help change someone’s life profoundly for the better made them feel better than anything else in the world. The two beautiful young women were the life of every construction site. Kind, generous, and uplifting. However, their compassion went so deep that it was almost to their detriment. Everywhere they looked, there were more homeless people. Many home builders they worked with were mainly there just to make themselves look good, but Jill and Jessica could never be satisfied in the same way as them because they continued to feel upset every time they saw a homeless person.

“You ever wish you had construction capabilities to match the power of your compassion, Jessica?” Jill asked.

“Jill, don’t say things like that. We’re only two human girls who are doing the best they can; you’re just going to make yourself feel worse with silly dreams.” Jessica replied.

“I-I know…” Jill responded with her head down.

That night, Jill returned to find her little brother Jimmy bouncing around excited.

“What happened?” Jill asked.

“Jill! Come up to my room and see!” Jimmy said as he darted up the stairs so fast he almost looked like a cartoon character.

Jill walked up at normal speed while hearing Jimmy cry out multiple times for her to hurry up. When she entered his room, she saw a beautiful model town he constructed.

“Wow, you finished it already?! But it only came in the mail this morning!” Jill shouted in surprise.

“Yeah, I’ve been working on it since 7 AM!” Jimmy responded.

“If only I could build a real house as fast Jimmy can build a model one…” Jill thought to herself with her head down.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Jimmy asked confused.

“Nothing, nothing.” Jill replied. “I have to go to bed now, good night.”

As Jill got ready for bed, she couldn’t help but ponder a new silly idea despite what Jessica had warned.

“If I was as big compared to real homes as Jimmy is compared to model ones, I could build entire towns for people. I could build a home for everyone. I could actually make a significant difference.” She thought to herself as she teared up a little.

That night, Jill couldn’t sleep, so she decided to go for a walk. She was a legal adult now, so her parents couldn’t stop her. She just needed some time to clear her head. During her walk, she ran into Jessica who left for a late-night walk for the same reason.

“Jessica, what are you doing here?” Jill asked slightly shocked.

Jessica looked sad and sat down on a nearby bench.

“Jessica, you feel the same way as me, don’t you?” Jill asked as she sat next to Jessica.

Jessica was silent for a moment.

“Yes… Yes, I do.” Jessica said with a hint of embarrassment.

“What’s so embarrassing, Jessica?” Jill asked as she put her arm around her.

“It’s just, we’re adults now and we’re not supposed to have silly dreams. The fact that I can imagine something I want so bad, but will never be real is so painful.”

“Oh, what do you want so badly?” Jill asked.

Jessica sighed.

“Well, I saw a video shared on social media where a man finished a model village in just 12 hours, and…” Jessica started before shutting up in embarrassment.

Just then, a shooting star shot across the sky.

“Look, Jessica! A shooting star!” Jill shouted.

“Yeah, so?” Jessica asked grumpily.

“So, we can make a wish!” Jill said excitedly.

“Jill, come on. Now you really are acting like a little kid-“ Jessica started before she was interrupted.

“Jessica, please…just pretend…my heart needs some hope right now, no matter how false said hope is.” Jill pleaded softly.

Jessica sighed in reluctant agreement.

“Let’s say our wish together.” Said Jill.



“I wish I was a giantess.” They said together.