- Text Size +

Bite-Sized BDSM - By nosuspicious

Commissioned by eode

It was getting late. Maddie nearly stumbled as she drunkenly hobbled through the city streets, fighting off the dizziness the night's celebrations had left in her head. It was hard not to get a little clumsy after so many margaritas. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Sam, was there to help her keep her balance. He was a considerate guy: thoughtful, attentive, supportive, and most importantly of all, a loyal and dutiful submissive. 

As Maddie walked and slouched her arm over Sam's shoulders to support herself, she swiveled her head to one side and caught sight of the couple's favorite sex shop accross the street. Smiling wryly, she affectionately elbowed her boyfriend's side and drew his attention to the shop.

"Hehehe, looks like it's still open," she snickered. "Maybe dinner doesn't have to be your only birthday present tonight, hmm?" 

Sam stopped walking and turned to look at his girlfriend, admiring her frilly, red hair, lazy brown eyes, and ever-energetic expression. He always thought she looked kinda cute while she was drunk, especially when she was feeling cheeky. Unfortunately, after such a long night and huge meal, he wasn't quite in the mood for sex. "Haha, you're sweet, babe. But maybe another time? I don't know if I'm really in a kinky mood tonight," he said. 

Maddie grunted in disappointment. Was he really rejecting her again? After she'd just bought him dinner? She sighed. He'd been growing less and less enthusiastic about BDSM as their relationship got more serious. All the gagging and rope-play seemed novel and mysterious when they'd just met each other, and Maddie was over-the-moon to find a passionate, dutiful sub who didn't expect her to be some kind of surrogate mother figure. But lately, she noticed him initiating their sessions less and less often, and he rarely had his usual childlike giddiness whenever they got started. It was hard not to notice that the novelty was wearing off for him. He only ever seemed excited when she mentioned that other fantasy of his, but she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to get into something so niche, and frankly, a bit weird, not to mention dangerous. Still, it was his birthday...

"Welllll Sam, maybe our usual stuff wasn't really what I had in mind tonight," Maddie corrected teasingly, but she failed to hide a tint of nervousness in her tone. That caught Sam's attention. Maddie was usually so confident, and she definitely wasn't the type of woman to be shy about sex. And yet, her voice was trembling. 

"What do you mean?" Sam asked her. 

Maddie took a deep breath and explained herself: "Well, you've always been pointing out how they're selling that shrink-me juice for subs with giantess kinks. I know I've said over and over that I'm not really into it, but since this is your night, if you want to, we could, y'know... get some, just for tonight..." 

Sam felt an unexpected thrill as a mixture of incredulity and excitement rushed through him. Was she serious? He was sure she'd never go for this. Maybe it was the alcohol talking? As much as he wanted to try it, he wouldn't want to pressure his girlfriend into doing anything she's not comfortable with. "Are you sure, babe? When we talked about it before..." he started. 

"I know, I know, but it's your birthday! You deserve a little special something tonight. If it makes you happy, it'll make me happy too!" Maddie proclaimed. She was a little more hesitant than she was letting on, and for good reason. She knew herself well; rough-play was her thing, and it wasn't hard to spot the danger in mixing a feisty dominatrix with a miniature, fragile partner. She sincerely cared about each and every submissive boy she'd dated, but in the heat of the moment, if her horny brain told her to do something, she rarely had the strength to say no. A few of her previous subs had gotten injured this way, but at least they were fully grown men who could force her to stop if they really needed to. But a shrunken guy no larger than the width of her palm? She had her doubts about that. What's more, she'd read up on the experiences of other couples who've bought the shrink-me juice. They didn't all have happy endings.

Sam's excitement continued to rise in him. He'd almost given up on Maddie ever agreeing to do this, and yet here she was freely offering it! "Of course I'd like to!" he exclaimed. "We'll make it safe, don't worry. We'll have a safe word and everything. Don't sweat it!" 

"Great," Maddie replied, grabbing and pulling Sam's hand as she began to cross the street toward the sex shop. "Make sure you help me pick out the right one! I wanna make sure we get your fantasy just right..."

Sam blushed. Maddie was always indulgent, but never to this extent. He almost pinched himself to check if he was dreaming. 

Sam's mind raced from excited, horny thought to excited, horny thought as the couple entered the sex shop and perused the variety of options available to them. He couldn't believe this was happening. He'd had giantess fantasies ever since he was a little boy. If he had a dime for every time he'd imagined an attractive classmate or smoking hot actress abusing, stepping on, sitting on, masturbating with, or sometimes even eating a tiny version of himself, he'd have enough money to buy every vial of shrink-me juice in this whole shop and still have some left over for a new ride home. He couldn't help but ogle at Maddie as he imagined how the rest of their night might play out, but thankfully she didn't mind. Her already-impressive height, thick ass, slim-fit body type, and cheery demeanor hiding a bit of a sadistic streak... all of her was perfect. And tonight, he was gonna see her sexy, nude self in its entirety, but this time, she'd be gigantic, just as he often imagined her in his wet dreams. He could have gotten himself off at the thought then and there if he wanted to. 

...

Maddie and Sam sat cross-legged, facing each other from opposite directions on top of Maddie's "special bed" in her "special bedroom." Sam often wondered if Maddie's wealthy parents had any clue that she used one of two bedrooms in the fancy apartment they'd bought her for these sorts of eccentric nocturnal activities. She'd really gone out of her way to set the mood. The room was dimly lit by the faint, icy glow of ambient LED lighting that only just illuminated Maddie's collection of kinky toys, accessories, and decorations, all strewn throughout the room's many display stands and dressers. Along the wall were whips, cats-o'-nine-tails, ball gags, ropes, restraints, and the rest of Maddie's favorite devices of erotic torment. No one could have guessed such a desire to inflict pain on others lurked within a seemingly innocent and unassuming girl like Maddie, but it was a very welcome surprise for the almost equally kinky Sam. He counted himself lucky that he wasn't just fortunate enough to find out about the girl's secret fantasies, but also got to be the target of her sadism on a nearly nightly basis. 

Sam finished admiring the decor and returned his attention to Maddie, who had been staring at him with the vial resting in her hands, eagerly observing his shifting expression as he mentally prepared himself for what was to come. Sam cleared his throat: "so uh, should I get undressed? Or...." 

"Hehe, no. I've read over the instructions a few times now. You're the one drinking the shrink-me juice, not your clothes. Don't you worry," Maddie explained. She handed the vial to him. "Just take one big swig and wait. If everything goes right, you should shrink down over the course of about thirty seconds and feel relatively normal afterward. After that, I'll fish you out from your clothes and we can get started. You'll be all mine then. Oh wait, you remember our safe word, right?"

"Ipso facto?"

"Right: ipso facto. Don't forget to yell it! You're not gonna be as loud when your lungs are the size of a bean," Maddie reminded him, giggling. Her enthusiasm was still a little half-hearted, but she wasn't going to show Sam that. It was his birthday. Regardless of how she felt, Sam deserved a passionate and aggressive dom, just as he always preferred.

Sam's hands shook with excitement and a touch of fear as he grasped the vial of shrink-me juice. He looked down at it, then back up to Maddie's smiling face, then down to the vial again, psyching himself up for the moment past when there'd be no going back. He pulled out the cork and slowly lifted it to his face, taking in the sight of the brackish, dark purple liquid inside. Rumor had it that a bunch of college girls developed this fluid with one of their female professors for tormenting and eating helpless middle school boys, but that had never been proven, so Sam wasn't going to worry. 

Sam brought the vial to his lips, tilted it back, and swallowed it all with one speedy gulp. He smacked his lips. The bitter taste of the key ingredients was inadequately masked by sweet flavoring, but he didn't mind. It wasn't supposed to be tasty. Sam didn't feel any different at first, but slowly, he could see the room around him growing larger. It was working. His heart rate increased; was he anxious, excited, afraid, or all three? He took another look at Maddie as her head appeared to rise above him, looking down at his shrinking body with the same friendly smile she'd been beaming him all night, before his vision was cut off as his sweatshirt collar rose above his shrinking head.

Maddie watched as her boyfriend shrunk until his own clothes fell on top of him. She'd have to start getting undressed herself too; Sam wouldn't want to waste this opportunity to see the naked, giantess girlfriend he always said he'd dreamed about. 

Maddie sighed again. It looked like she was really gonna end up pleasuring herself with a miniature boy after all. It was going to be a bit of a buzzkill constantly being careful to not hurt him. They had a safe word, so she supposed there shouldn't be anything to worry about, but it was hard to shake her hesitation after all the rumors she'd heard of tiny men being injured (or worse) in various ways by their horny partners. She reached for her bedside table and grabbed a double shot of vodka. She'd already had a few martinis at that Mexican place, so getting even more drunk probably wasn't the best idea, but she needed to calm her nerves if she wanted her heart to be in this. She brought the vodka to her lips, closed her eyes, and gulped down, taking a moment to feel the familiar drunken dullness at the base of brain. Her vision began to blur as she opened her eyes again and stared at the pile of Sam's clothes, wondering what it must be like for the young man trapped under the shapeless heap. 

Well, it's now or never, Maddie thought to herself before extending an open hand toward the pile. 

Sam struggled to stand under the overbearing weight of his own clothes. The poor man couldn't see, and at only a few inches tall, he discovered that he wasn't even strong enough to push aside the sleeves of his own sweatshirt. He wouldn't be trapped under the heap for long, however. A pale hand snaked under Sam's gigantic jeans, moved over his sweatshirt sleeve, and felt around Sam's general area until it not-so-gently pushed him to the ground with the back of its searching fingers. Having now found what it wanted, the shaking, clumsy hand grasped Sam across his waist and lifted him from the pile of clothes so quickly that Sam's skin burned as it rubbed against the fabrics of his own clothing.

Next thing Sam knew, the hand opened and he found himself sitting on its palm. He looked up to behold the now-gigantic face of his girlfriend smiling down at him. And what a sight it was - her eyes were larger than his whole head, and her lips formed a sly smile wider than the length of his body. Her expression changed as she looked over his tiny form. There was no hint of her usually chirpy, performative enthusiasm on her face. Instead, Sam saw an unnerving, quiet, drunken curiosity as her eyes moved from his little face down to his tiny cock. For someone who always seemed so reluctant to try out size play, she sure seemed fascinated by the sight of her boyfriend in miniature form. Something about it didn't sit right with Sam. He was finally seeing the giantess girlfriend he'd always dreamed about up close! Shouldn't he be happy? Why did that expression of hers make him so nervous?

"Aww, you're sooo cute like this!" Maddie finally said, lightly tapping Sam's head with her index finger and accidentally pushing him backward onto his ass. "Ohhh wow, you're a delicate little thing, aintcha?"

"Hehe, I guess so...?" Sam responded. His nervous answer sounded more like a question. 

Maddie giggled. The sight of her tiny boyfriend hit her differently than she expected. It felt so empowering holding a whole other person in her palm. As her eyes continuously scanned his body, her mind wandered to all the things she could do with him, and more than that, all the things that she could use him to do to herself. She wondered if he'd even be able to stop her...

She terminated that line of thought before pushing it too far. This was Sam's moment; they were living out his fantasy. His needs come first, right?

Maddie leaned in close to him, bringing her lips within inches of the young man's body. "So, little guy, what's it like seeing your giantess girlfriend up close for the first time?" she teased, letting her warm breath wash over Sam's lower body as she spoke. 

"Oh, it's... it's really nice! Yeah. It's great," Sam said, keeping his eyes locked on Maddie's gigantic, drooling lips. It looked like she could lurch forward and take his entire body in her mouth if she wanted to. 

Maddie peered down between Sam's legs and noticed he was still flaccid. That was odd. Wasn't this his biggest fantasy? She'd have to fix that. 

"Oh, yeah? Well I bet I can make it nicer," she said as she turned her hand over and sent Sam falling to the bed sheets below him. It was a short, harmless drop, but Sam still shrieked as he felt himself fall a distance several times greater than his own height, drawing another amused giggle from his girlfriend. 

Maddie stood, giving the young man below an imposing view of her towering body, and causing him to fall over yet again as the bedsheets shifted below him. He stood again and noticed that he hardly came up to her ankles. One step forward would be all it would take for her to crush him. He felt a cold bead of sweat run down the back of his throat.

After giving Sam a moment to take in the view, his girlfriend began to move her arms up and down her naked body, playing with her muscular thighs, flat belly, perky breasts, and rolling her hips back and forth in a sensual motion. As she danced, she glanced down at her boyfriend with a coy smile and checked to see if her teasing provoked an erection. Hm, still nothing. 

Maddie turned around, flashing Sam a glorious view of her ass cheeks rocking back and forth like two jiggly, pale orbs. She rhythmically shook them in a circular motion, bending over slightly to accentuate their shape and movement, and flashing Sam an even better view of her pussy than he had before. Maddie looked over her shoulder to check on his little cock once again. It looked like it may have been starting to stiffen, but not nearly as quickly as Maddie hoped for. She scoffed. Her patience had run out. If teasing wouldn't do the trick, then maybe it was time for something a little more physical. 

Sam gawked as he took in the sight of Maddie's sexy dancing. She always had a nice ass, but seeing it in giant form was just something else. Every few seconds, he noticed Maddie peering over her shoulder to look at him with that coyly-raised eyebrow she always had whenever she was trying to turn him on. A boner was inevitable now, and just as Sam felt himself harden and the urge to beat himself off to this glorious sight took him, Maddie abruptly pivoted in his direction and reached down to grab him. She seized him and lifted him to her chest before Sam had a chance to brace himself. If he were brought any closer to her, he would have been nudged between her boobs. 

"How ya liking it so far, baaabe?" she asked drunkenly. 

Sam caught a hint of his girlfriend's customary, sadistic mischief in her voice and expression as he spoke. He would have welcomed that side of her a lot more if she weren't fifteen times his height. "Uh, good! Great, really..." he said. 

"Hmmm, obviously not great enough, though!" Maddie said as she raised him to her mouth and licked him up and down, getting him nice and lubricated. She only wanted to get him wet for what she had next in mind; she hadn't expected the taste of his soft, sweaty, salty skin to be so... good. She licked him a little longer, then even longer, and then started sucking on his upper body with her boyfriend's head fully engulfed by her pursed lips. Wow. No wonder the giantesses from those movies they watched always end up eating a couple humans for lunch...

Before she could push that further, Maddie heard Sam's muffled grunting from inside her mouth and remembered the task at hand. She took him out, flashed him a brief smile, and wedged his wet body into her cleavage without another word. She continued dancing, rubbing her tiny boyfriend forcefully against her smooth breasts, belly, and hips, enjoying his struggles and stammered protests as his little body was rolled against her skin. 

"H-hey, pfft! Cut that ou-aahhh!" he protested, but he could hardly get a word in as Maddie laughed and rubbed him against her like a loofah. She couldn't get enough of how powerless he was to stop her. While he was big, she could only torment him because he wanted her to, but now, things were different. Now, he didn't have any say in the matter at all, did he?

"Hahaha, how does that feel, my little plaything?" Maddie teased. Sam only replied with more unintelligible sputters. "Ah, like that, huh? Well I think I've got something even better in mind, and I know an ass-man like you is gonna like it..."

She brought his little body behind her back and jiggled her butt against his chest, face, and cock, putting her lapdance skills to the test with her rather unconventional partner. Sam's cock felt amazing as his girlfriend's gigantic ass rubbed against it, but he still pleaded for her to slow down, trying as hard as he could not to resort to the safe word and kill the mood. 

Maddie felt herself growing wet as she pushed Sam between the rolling mounds of her buttcheeks and felt him struggle against them. Imagine that... her own boyfriend helpless to stand up for himself against her booty. How humiliating was that!? She ground herself into him further, letting his body get wedged further between her cheeks face-first. She could stuff him clean inside her asshole if she wanted to...

"You know, you were a pretty good boyfriend, but with all that squirming you might just make for an even better buttplug," she teased as she brought his face directly before her puckering asshole. 

Just when Sam thought he was headed inside his girlfriend's rectum, she stopped her twerking and brought him in front of her again. He fought off his dizziness and looked up at Maddie's sweet, blushing smile. She was clearly enjoying this more than either of them expected to. 

"Now, wasn't that fun?" she asked him, tilting her head to one side and batting her eyelashes. "I coulda gone all the way with it, you know. I kinda wanted to."

Sam shivered. His boner was evidence enough that he was enjoying this, but he also felt unnerved in a way that was never possible during their usual sessions. He'd never felt so powerless. "Yeah, it was fun, but I don't know babe, this might, well, it's kinda a little much for me... I think we should take a break," he said meekly, feeling ashamed for not being as into their roleplay as he always said he would be. 

Maddie scrunched her brow and shot Sam a pointed stare. "Whaaat? Neither of us have even gotten off yet, don't tell me you're gonna safeword on me again..." she said with a low voice. Her fingers rose and contracted into a claw around Sam as she spoke, as if she were about to crush him. 

Sam gulped. "No! Of course not, I know how you feel about that," he said with feigned confidence. He wouldn't want to disappoint her even under normal circumstances, but her tense fingers and threatening expression were extra incentive to not anger the giant woman. 

"Good! Cuz we deeeee-finitely aren't done here," Maddie said as she sat down and dropped Sam in front of her. Once settled, she reached to her bedside table and grabbed a little blue box of dental floss. Sam's eyes widened with nervous anticipation as he watched her pull out a string of the floss and weave it into tight loops around her fingers, all while maintaining sharp eye contact with Sam. Sam braced himself as she leaned forward, brought the line of floss to his body, and began masterfully tying up his ankles, wrists, and leg together, just as she did with rope when they were normal-sized. Even while drunk, it was easy for her. She could have easily gagged him with it as well, but they'd agreed to keep his mouth free after it kept Sam from speaking their safeword a few weeks ago. Sam was grateful for that. The more he looked at Maddie's drunken, eager face, the more glad he was that he still had that option if he really needed it. 

Maddie ran the end of the floss under the knot binding Sam's limbs, tying him all together like a helpless prisoner. With him fully bound, she brought him up to her lips and wrapped the floss in a loop around her cuspid. Again, Sam's body made contact with Maddie's lips and the tip of her tongue as she tied him to her. Maddie nearly moaned at getting another taste of her tiny boyfriend. It was even better than before. Man, it would be so, so easy for her to bring him completely into her mouth and savor his taste fully, as if he were nothing more than a sweet and salty dessert for her to suck on, swallow, and forget about just like any other snack. She licked his back, butt, and legs for several delectable seconds, losing herself in his taste and struggling to resist the urge to take this as far as her urges compelled her to.

"Wha.. what are you doing?" Sam asked as Maddie's tongue excitedly ran up and down his back. 

Maddie snapped back to reality. At least, she did as much as one can when they're nearly blackout drunk and overcome with horniness. "Oh, you know, just tasting up my tiny little meal. Us giantesses love chowing down on innocent, tiny, helpless little people, you know," she giggled. She felt the warmth between her legs intensify as she said it. She and Sam both had to remind themselves that this was just roleplay... right?

Maddie dropped Sam, and he fell the length of the line of floss until he found himself dangling face-down between her crossed legs and crotch. His body spun and rocked as he dangled from Maddie's tooth, giving him brief glimpses of the titillating sights surrounding him. 

Maddie bit her lip watching her boyfriend spin around below her face. This was so far beyond the bondage she was used to doing with him or any sub she'd had. This time, he was truly powerless to stop her from what she'd been waiting to do next, and she wasn't going to squander such an opportunity. 

Maddie gently uncrossed her legs, tilted herself backward, and pushed on Sam from behind his back as he faced her, sending him swinging straight towards her wet, waiting vulva. Sam flinched as he collided with it, and his senses became quickly dominated by its musky scent and slick sensation. He spat and stammered as he tried to turn his nose and mouth to one side and struggled to breathe. As he struggled, Maddie rubbed him along the edges of her clitoris with increasing pressure and frequency. Sam heard moan after moan and felt her body shiver and convulse with a level of pleasure he'd scarcely heard from her while he was normal sized. 

"M-madd.. P-pffft, MADDIE!" he tried to cry, but Maddie shut him up by stuffing his face further into her as she grew more ecstatic and eager. 

"OOOHHH" she yelped back at him, throwing her head backward and shutting her eyes as she struggled to keep herself together. It felt so good... better than anything she'd tried before. She felt so in-control, so sexy, so powerful, and yet she had to have more. Her desire from earlier overwhelmed her, but she wasn't going to stow it this time. She had to do it. She had to taste him again. 

Sam almost feared he'd be smothered as he was rubbed over and over against Maddie's pussy, crying haplessly through the pressure and overwhelming wetness of her smooth flesh and slick juices, but his muffled pleading was eventually answered. He felt a pulling on his wrists and ankles and he was hoisted into the air by the floss as if he were bungee jumping. Maddie jolted her head backward and pulled him up and then skillfully caught him with her free hand. She held him before her face. Sam reoriented himself and looked at her, then felt a chill run through him as he saw her licking her lips.  

"Maddie, FUCK, that was too far! We need to take a break, plea- WHOA!" he was cut off as his girlfriend's hungry mouth lurched forward and took his entire lower body in her mouth. She began tasting him vigorously, enjoying the mix of her own fluids with the pre-cum she effortlessly drew from Sam's throbbing penis. She moaned and mmm-ed as her tongue lathered about him, applying intense pressure to the tip of his cock and provoking some moans of Sam's own as his little dick was stimulated beyond anything he had ever imagined.

Sam came almost immediately, feeling his dick tense and explode as it shot hot streams of cum directly toward the back of Maddie's throat. He heard the most passionate of Maddie's moans yet as she tilted her head back again and savored his salty taste, violently fingering herself as she lapped up and swallowed every bit of cum her tongue could find. 

Sam breathed laboriously. Finally they were done. This was his night, so all this craziness could be over now, right? "Yo, Maddie, I, uh, I'm done now. Can you let me go?" he asked between his post-orgasm pants, relieved that it was finally over. 

Maddie did not let him go. With her face still facing the ceiling, she began to suck more of Sam's tiny body into her, fingering herself more and more as she pulled him deeper. She could feel herself coming closer and closer to orgasm as she pulled her boyfriend closer to her throat. But could she really do it? Was she really going to go that far? As long as he's tied to her teeth by the floss it should still be safe, right?

Sam nearly shrieked as he felt her tongue snake up from behind him and wrap around the top of his head, pulling his entire body into her hungry mouth and toward the back of her waiting throat. 

"Whoa, WHAT THE FUCK? Maddie, no! IPSO FACTO!! IPSO FACT-"

He was silenced as she pulled his head in with her tongue, tasted him around for a bit, and swallowed him whole. 

Maddie climaxed as she felt her boyfriend descend down her throat and drop into her tummy. Her fingers were drenched with her own wetness and her whole body was seized by a hot, tingling, ecstatic sensation. It was the best she'd had in months at least. She panted, and finally tilted her head back forward to look at her belly. There was no visible sign of him, but she knew Sam was in there, getting ready to be digested and become her meal... the thought made her want to get off again. 

Still, he was her boyfriend, and she supposed she shouldn't just leave him there to die, however hot the thought was. She reached into her mouth again and felt around her cuspid for the loop of floss. Surely it would make regurgitating him a lot easier. She scratched at her tooth with her fingernail, but she didn't find the floss. Her heart skipped a beat. It wasn't there. She'd swallowed it, too. 

Maddie didn't know what to think. Should she panic? Should she try to get herself to vomit? Sam was all alone in her belly, being covered head to toe in her stomach acids, likely fighting for breath and holding onto his life with all his might. The thought should have mortified her, but it didn't. It was exciting. Very exciting. Her hand descended back to her crotch and she began to gently finger herself again. He could wait another few minutes in there, right? it should only take a little while to get off a second time.

...

Maddie awoke the next morning with a massive hangover. She didn't want to get out of bed at all; she would have much preferred to just go back to sleep and wait for her headache to go away, but before she could, she felt a familiar, pressured rumble in her gut. Ugh. She was gonna have to get out of that bed whether she liked it or not.

She clumsily stumbled over to the bathroom, turned around, and fell back onto her toilet seat. She rested her chin on her palm as she felt her pee leave her and wash over the toilet bowl. God, how much did she have to drink last night? And where was Sam? He had planned to spend the night for his birthday. Did he chicken out or something?

Finally, she felt movement around her anus as it expanded and released a lengthy turd into the water below. Maddie's brow furled in confusion as she felt something rather hard and firm in it rubbing up against the edges of her anus. That didn't make sense for mexican food. What exactly did she eat for dinner last night?

She split her legs, scrunched her nose, and peered down into the toilet bowl below. Her eyes narrowed as she inspected its contents, and then widened as she caught sight of bleached, white fragments and the distinct shape of a tiny skull facing outward from the shit as if it was starting back at her. She remembered. 

She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a gasp and felt anxiety tingle in her chest. What had she done? Was she really capable of reducing a whole man - her own boyfriend - to... this? To her poop? 

She recalled more and more details of the night before. It seemed unbelievable, but the evidence that it had all happened was right beneath her. It wasn't all bad, though. She never would have admitted it, but the more she remembered how Sam pleaded for help, how he struggled to speak as he nearly drowned in her vaginal fluids, and how he was helpless to stop his own girlfriend from eating him alive, the more excited she became. 

Maddie wiped herself, stood, and flushed. She hobbled back into her bedroom and walked straight to her phone. She punched in her password as fast as she could, opened Tinder, and started editing her bio:

"Microphile dominatrix giantess looking for tasty little subs! Shrink-me Juice is on me, babes ;)"

And save. As she swiped through possible candidates, she silently affirmed to herself that she'd do her best not to eat them alive this time. But on the other hand, hey, if it happens, it happens. She felt herself begin to salivate. She was only human, right?