- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first chapter to my Fanbox exclusive story.

It's community driven so after each chapter I post a poll on my Fanbox for people to vote on.

Please consider supporting my work to get:

  • Exclusive access to The Coach (chapter two and three already out!)
  • Early access to everything I post
  • Voting privileges on this story
  • And more!

I'm doing two 5k chapters a month for this alongside Y-Strain and other commissions/stories. Lots of exciting things to come. Thank you <3

Shoutout to JSM109. He helps me out a lot for no gain, comes up with a lot of the amazing ideas for this and other stories, helps me with reviewing stuff. I likely wouldn't be writing without his support, check out some of his stuff too. Like Karen.
https://gumroad.com/l/LgfTR

Support me on Fanbox.
https://vexed.fanbox.cc/

Join our new Discord.
https://discord.gg/eQMssXyVnH

View my Schedule. Orange is available to Fanbox supporters and green is out for everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olQAUM8DBeX4eTRh5nC4VIN6NlBUdzxw78YdS9voR7k/edit?usp=sharing

 

 

----------------------------

“Gather round, guys!” Rick shouted, waving the girls over to the corner of the gymnasium where he stood. He smiled as they encircled him, chatting amongst themselves. His diminutive size could not have been more apparent as the collegiate athletes got closer, towering over him.

He was no stranger to feeling small, even when he was at his original height of six foot, being the two-time champion coach of a college volleyball team. Hope University was a championship-level team, and it was no secret one of the factors that contributed to being successful was the stature of the girls on it. However, with their first day of actual training upon them, he was beginning to feel the difference that two inches made - as they all looked down at him.

“As you know, I recently tested positive for the Y-Strain virus,” Rick began, spurring a murmur of indecipherable chatter from the group of girls. Not allowing it to falter him, he proceeded, “Now, now. It’s no cause for concern. I spoke to our Athletic Director, Miss Scherman, and it was decided that we would be hiring an Assistant Coach - who will aid me going forward.”

“Please give your warmest welcomes to Jessie Dobson!” Rick exclaimed, holding his hands to one side as the girl stepped forward. The team clapped enthusiastically, several of them grinning as they recognised her. “As many of you will know, last year’s team managed to, once again, come away with the championship trophy. And we, of course, owe a lot of that to our very own Miss Dobson, the captain and star player for that year,” he explained, clasping his hands together, “So it gives me great pride to be able to welcome her to our staff, and I hope you are all as excited for it as I am.”

As Rick turned to face her, he noticed her cheeks flush red from such an introduction. He could sense her nerves as she timidly scanned the room. Being the captain of a team filled with her friends was one thing, but assistant coach to a whole new slew of girls was another. Rick watched, eager for her to make an excellent first impression, as she found her words. “Thank you, Coach Clark! I am so happy to be here.” Jessie finally replied. A sense of calm washed over Rick as she found her feet, “Honestly, I am so excited for this season. Being able to be a part of this year’s team is a dream come true for me.”

The girls hollered and cheered, electrifying the room with team spirit. Rick couldn’t have been happier with their response to the news, and Jessie. Having that out of the way was such a relief; he could now focus on what mattered most, the start of their new season.

As the chatter died down, a firm voice rose above the small talk, “Realistically though, how small are you going to get? I’ve seen Miss Scherman’s assistant, and he’s like two feet tall. How do you expect to do your job at that size?”

Picking the face from the group, Rick wasn’t surprised at all to see it was the team’s elected captain, Lydia, running her mouth. She was the biggest of them all - not the tallest, though at six foot and five inches she certainly towered over most, but rather it was her muscular build and dominant presence that made her so.

Rick sighed, searching for the right counter as Jessie spoke up for him, “That’s what I’m here for! He tested positive weeks ago, and he’s what, five feet, ten inches? We have plenty of time before that becomes a concern, and even then, I’m here to do anything he can’t.”

“Well, who’s our Coach then? You or him?” Lydia commented back snarkily, smirking to herself as the group around her hushed, chuckling.

Rick couldn’t allow Lydia to derail this. This back and forth between her and Jessie was only going to sow further the idea that he couldn’t coach this team. Finding his entry, he piped up, “I’m your coach, Lydia. I’ve coached this team for years, and we’ve taken home the championship twice in a row now. I expect this year to be no different, but we’re not going to get there unless we’re on the same side!”

Rolling her eyes, Lydia answered somewhat mockingly, “Yes, sir!” She saluted him, adding, “I was just asking. We don’t even know how small people get yet. How long before you can’t even drive your car here?”

Jessie jumped in, “If he can’t drive, I’ll pick him up on my way here. It’s no trouble!” She smiled down at Coach Clark; even she dwarfed him with her slim, six foot, two inch build. He’d been a fantastic coach last year and nothing short of a mentor through her time at Hope University. Jessie would stop at nothing to support him in her new position.

“Alright, if that’s all the questions…” Rick sharply concluded, leaving little time for any actual responses before moving on, worried that Lydia hadn’t gotten her fill, “Everyone grab a ball, let’s get started on some wall drills!”

The girls all cheered as they ran over to the basket full of volleyballs, each of them taking one. As they moved across the gymnasium, the sound of bouncing balls and excited, feminine voices filled the room. Jessie and Rick followed the girls in tow over to the far side of the room, chatting amongst themselves and pacing a line behind them as they started their drills. It was hard not to check them out; an assortment of thick asses shoved out as they leaned forward, throwing the balls against the wall. He kept it subtle, considering Jessie was right beside him and talking his ear off.

Struggling to focus on what she was saying, Rick’s mind wandered more towards the team’s consensus of how his condition might affect the season. It wasn’t something he was worried about, not since Jessie had accepted the position. Still, he couldn’t get Lydia’s apparent opposition off his mind. The team seemed in high spirits, some even eager to have “one of their own” as part of the staff.

He easily picked Lydia out of the line - her intimidatingly muscular build and huge ass a step above the rest, even for a volleyball team. There was a reason she was their best offensive player, and to her credit, she worked for it, seemingly always in the gym. As they approached, the girl’s around Lydia seemed to roar with laughter. He listened more intently, tuning out Jessie’s voice as he tried to catch the end of Lydia’s apparently hilarious conversation, “Ha! I hadn’t even thought about that. He’d be getting a faceful, huh?”

A faceful? Was she talking about him? Surely not. His concern growing, Rick tried to focus on other things, tuning back into Jessie’s conversation just as she seemed to notice his absence. “Coach, are you feeling okay?” she asked caringly, “You seem distracted.”

Rick sighed, “Yeah, I’m sorry, Jessie. Do you think the team is alright with me having the virus?”

“Ah, so that’s what you’re worried about,” Jessie replied, “The girls are in great spirits; they were cheering before. They’re having a good ol’ time now too.” Reaching the end of the line, they turned on their heels, repeating the same walk the other way.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right…” Rick answered back, still not sure he wasn’t the subject of their laughter just then. Still, he was determined to do his job, so he bellowed into the echoey room, “Alright, five laps, girls, and then back to the wall!” The pair watched as the girls dropped their balls and peeled away into a jogging line.

“See?” Jessie pointed out, “They still respect you. They listen.” She smiled warmly at him, adding, “You gotta keep your head in the game, Coach! This team needs you.”

Rick smiled back, “You’re right, Jessie. Thank you. Hiring you as Assistant Coach is already paying off in dividends.” Rick was thankful to have someone he was close to as his assistant. It made things easier knowing she was there just as much for him as she was the college.

“Aw, thank you!” she said, grinning ear to ear, “That means a whole lot coming from you! By the way, who was the girl that spoke up?”

“Lydia?” Rick asked, knowing it was her that Jessie meant, “She’s the team captain. Not dissimilar to you in that she’s probably going to lead the team to the championship. Her offensive strikes are something else.” The girl’s zoomed past them, already making light work of the laps

“Do you think she’s going to be a problem?” Jessie questioned, her tone a little lower as the girls passed.

“I’d be lying if I said it hadn’t at least crossed my mind,” Rick stated back, masking his true concern with a stark understatement. He continued, “We just have to keep her at bay. You’ll see as we train more that, aside from her clear issue with authority, the girl is going places.”

The training session continued without a hitch. Beginning to work up a sweat, the girls were visibly drained but nonetheless invested. Rick called them over, instructing, “We’re moving onto spike drills. Get into pairs, grab a ball between you and line up at the nets.”

Everyone did as instructed, merging into seemingly natural pairs. This was unsurprising - they were all friends outside the team, living in the same accommodation. As Rick and Jessie walked the line behind them, Rick explained to Jessie, “Alright, keep a close eye here. I have an idea of who’ll play what position, but it’s always good to understand the team’s strengths and weaknesses.”

Knowing the drill, the girls got started. One from each pair threw their ball up, setting the other up for a spike. As the spikers jumped, their hands slapped powerfully against the balls, sending them down at varying speeds. The clanging of the balls hitting the floor reverberated loudly around the room as the girls ran to collect them. Rick called out, “Setters, you want to throw the ball high enough that the spiker can take around three steps before hitting!”

Walking along, Rick and Jessie inspected each girl’s form. Approaching Lydia and her partner, Molly, they watched as Lydia threw the ball into the air for her friend. Molly struck the ball, it coming down much softer than the rest had. “Molly,” Rick began, “Remember to hit the ball with a vertical arm.” He looked to Lydia, who was grabbing the ball from beyond the net as they spoke, “Lydia, have a go at spiking.”

Lydia smirked, passing the ball to Molly. She took three steps back, even her preparation for the drill like clockwork. The ball spun in the air as Molly threw it up. Each step was like thunder, felt in the ground beneath them as she moved. Launching herself into the air, she hit the ball with such power - sending it hurtling towards the ground. The harsh slapping noise of her hand connecting with the ball caused many of the girls to look over, awestruck.

Rick and Jessie were, too, stunned. Never had they seen someone achieve such power in a hit. The chances of defending against it were slim to none, even at a professional level.

Lydia brushed her hands together confidently, smiling at Rick, knowing he was impressed. He was lost for words, excited by what she would bring to the team, even with her attitude. Coming to, he finally looked at Molly and explained, “You see the vertical arm there? That slight change in form makes all the difference.”

Rolling her eyes, Lydia muttered, “Yeah, sure, it’s just the vertical arm…my size, strength, and speed have NOTHING to do with it.” She ducked under the net, going to collect the ball. Rick considered addressing her remark, opting instead to ignore it. She was good, fantastic even, but she loved herself enough for both of them.

“Anyway, give it another go, Molly. Then we’ll finish for the day,” he concluded, smiling at the girl. Lydia dawdled back into position with the ball in hand, waiting for Molly to get herself ready to strike. As her friend nodded to her, she tossed it up.

Molly ran forward, jumping and hitting the ball again. It zoomed through the air, slamming against the floor with more force than her last attempt. Rick and Jessie were elated at her improvement. “Much better, Molly!” Rick cheered, “Alright ladies, let’s wrap it up! Good hustle today.”

Rick wrapped his hands around his burger, taking notice of the size of it. He wasn’t small enough that he’d tell the difference, but it did get him thinking about how long that would be the case. Looking over to Jessie sitting opposite him, he asked, “So, how much do I owe you for the food?”

“Oh, it’s my treat!” Jessie chirped back.

“Jessie. I couldn’t. Please, allow me to pay.” Rick argued back, not wanting her to waste her new salary on him.

“No, really, I insist!” Jessie countered, more firmly this time, “Consider it a thank you for hiring me. I couldn’t be more grateful.” She chuckled as she looked down at their burgers, “You’ll have to forgive me for it not being fancier, though. If you want more, you’re going to have to give me a raise.”

Rick laughed at her audacity, “Well, let’s see how this season goes. Maybe I’ll speak to Miss Scherman.” He winked at her, enjoying the back and forth that they had.

As the pair of them tucked into their food, their conversation coming to a natural pause, Rick looked around the cafeteria. It was alive with students and faculty alike, eating and chatting. The women in the room looked huge compared to their male counterparts, all varying from the size of dolls to, like Rick, near normal. The virus was rampant throughout the campus, everyone affected by it in some way.

He looked to a table just over Jessie’s shoulder - two male students making use of it, with one being around four feet tall and the other barely eight inches. Like many male students, the larger one wasn’t so small he could justify sitting on a table, but instead, he had to struggle. On the other hand, his friend was sitting cross-legged on the table itself, otherwise totally unable to use it.

“So, what do you think about Molly playing setter?” Jessie asked, looking up at Rick as she stopped eating for a moment, “She doesn’t seem to get the power Lydia does, but the chemistry between them is there. Once she refines her technique, that could be quite the setup. No?”

Rick turned to address Jessie, allowing his eyes to stray from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding room. He struggled to keep his focus but certainly didn’t want to ignore Jessie, “Yeah, I think you’re right. They’re best friends, so that pairing makes sense to me.” He took a sip of his drink, adding, “Let’s have Lydia as outside hitter. I have no doubt that she’s made for it.”

As he finished his sentence, Rick scanned the room once more. His ever-growing concern over his fate coursed through him as he witnessed a student struggling to reach the tap on a water dispenser. He considered going to help the little guy, but before he could, a female student passing by stopped to help, suddenly lifting the struggling teen so that he could reach the nozzle.

Rick shook his head, trying to bring his thoughts back to his food and excellent new assistant. He took another bite of his burger, listening intently to Jessie’s conversation. Rick was thankful she was so outgoing and talkative; it made things easier, especially when there was so much on his mind. As they continued their meal, he couldn’t help but notice Lydia and her friends entering the cafeteria.

The group of girls stumbled in, freshly showered and undoubtedly hungry. They laughed and teased as they entered, their obnoxious presence hard not to notice. Jessie was too busy on her phone, however, absentmindedly sipping her drink as the group collated around the table behind her.

Rick watched as the girls surrounded the two students he had spied earlier. Rick’s heart pounded for them, hoping they were simply friends of theirs. Alas, Lydia commanded the pair, “This is our table. Get out of here!” The girls laughed, some already planting themselves in the spare seats around it and forcing the guys out.

The student at only four feet tall, barely coming up to their navels, was pushed away, stumbling aside. His eight-inch friend, however, was stranded as Molly took the last chair. The girls still standing cherry-picked a few chairs from surrounding tables, leaving just Lydia and a large-bosomed girl Rick had come to know as Rosie on their feet.

Lydia grinned down at the tiny guy, stranded on their table, as his friend watched from the sidelines, unable to do anything. Bending over to bring her face close to his, she remarked, “Well, you might just be the tiniest little guy I have ever seen!” Lydia placed her arm around Molly, adding, “I think Molly, here, even has a dildo bigger than you!”

Clearly embarrassed, Molly hid her face in her hands as their friends all laughed. Rick couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His jaw had fallen agape, in utter shock at the events that were unfolding. Was this the reality of their new world, with his very own team being some of the tyrants?

The small guy seemed to shout something back to Lydia, his voice inaudible to Rick. Suddenly, Lydia grabbed at his tiny form, lifting him into the air. Looking at Rosie, Lydia gestured for her to come closer. “Go on and spread ‘em, girl” she commanded, prompting Rosie to pull apart the cleavage on her sizable rack.

Lydia smirked, dangling him over what must’ve felt like a ravine to the guy. He yelped, desperately clawing at the finger and thumb that held him. Then it happened, Lydia let go, painting a look of abject horror across Rick’s face as the shrunken student descended into the fleshy crevice. As Rosie released her breasts, the two huge mounds came together, completely engulfing the student between them.

Jessie placed her phone down on the table, looking over to Rick and noticing the expression on his face. Confused, she turned in her chair, peering over to the general direction he was looking in. Both of them stared, the minute student suddenly clawing out from between Rosie’s breasts before their very eyes, freeing his head and torso as he gasped for air.

Immediately, Jessie placed her hands on the table, preparing to stand as she announced to Rick, “I have to put a stop to this!”

Rick quickly placed his hand on her arm, “No, I have to put a stop to this.” He pushed his chair away from the table, standing and confidently making his way over to the girls. Jessie sank back into her chair as he passed her, watching intently.

“Girls!” Rick shouted, causing the rowdy group to turn and look at him as he approached. His heart sank. He had to stay strong; this was about more than a feud between students. “Do you think this is appropriate behaviour? Picking on someone like that? I am so disappointed in you, all of you!” he added, “And Lydia, as captain of the team, I expect you to be an example, both on and off the court.”

Lydia simply blinked in response, clicking her tongue at him as she stated back, “You’re overreacting, Coach. We were just having fun!” She turned to face the student imprisoned between Rosie’s tits, “See? He likes it. Don’t you?” Glaring at the tiny teen, she waited for a response as Rosie squeezed him threateningly with her massive mammaries.

The student looked at Rick and then back at Lydia. Rick prayed he would just be honest, but he could see the look of fear on the poor guy. “Y-yessir, w-we we’re just h-having fun.” he stammered, putting on a brave face. Rick sighed, knowing he was just scared of what they’d do if he said otherwise.

“Well, fun’s over. Please put him down. The cafeteria is for eating, not whatever this was.” Rick replied, sour that he couldn’t do more. A cacophony of disgruntled moans sounded from the group as Rick turned to head back to his table.

As he sat back down, Lydia grinned at him, “That was amazing, Coach. You handled that so well!”

“You think so?” Rick asked back, watching them with a stern look.

Lydia reluctantly plucked the puny student from Rosie’s breasts. She placed him on the ground beside them, pushing him firmly as she said, “Well? Run along!” The girls all laughed, their tone a little less rambunctious after being reprimanded.

“I know so! Nobody could’ve handled that differently,” Jessie explained, “That student was never going to admit it. It’d would be suicide for a guy his size!” Rick smiled a little, more for Jessie’s sake than anything. What he had accomplished wasn’t a victory; it was a managed defeat. He wondered if there was a solution to this seemingly growing issue, worried about more than his own future with the virus.

Leaning forward, Jessie slid her hand across the table, knocking Rick from his stupor as he met her smiling gaze. “Coach, I have your back, no matter what. If you’re ever in trouble or need anything at all, just say the word and I’m there,” she assured him. “You’re a damn good coach, and with me at your side, we’ll have the girls in line in no time.”

“Thank you, Jessie,” Rick said back, “It means a lot.” Wanting to get back to some normal conversation, he asked, “So, next practice - defensive drills?”

Jessie grinned, “For sure! It’ll be good to take the spotlight off Lydia for a change anyways.” She winked, adding, “But really, I think we have some amazing defensive players. I can’t wait to see them in action.”

Rick couldn’t help but catch Lydia looking towards the room’s exit and then over to him as he engaged Jessie. Jessie began talking about defensive drills she had in mind and some of the girls she expected to be their stars for the other positions.

“This place blows,” Lydia announced loudly, halting her friends who were already perusing the menu, “Let’s go to Cully’s.” The group of girls stood up, their chairs scraping along the floor as they pushed away from the table.

Subtly watching, Rick noticed how quickly Lydia and Rosie seemed to move ahead of their pack as they began to leave, snickering and whispering to each other. He looked over to the exit, seeing the tiny student from before innocently waiting for his friend to buy something so they could leave. The girls seemed to encroach on him, looking around suspiciously.

“So, what do you think?” Jessie asked, bringing Rick’s focus to her. She hadn’t noticed his subtly wandering eye, with the exit not straying too far from directly behind her.

Flustered, Rick looked for a suitably vague response, to pretend he had been listening. “Yeah, I think they all sound great. It couldn’t hurt to get some practice games in, too, just to see where we’re at. Don’t you think?” he asked, hoping his question would steer them away from the topic he had paid no attention to.

He sighed, relieved, as Jessie answered, “Oh my God, that would be amazing! We can gauge their skillset now and compare to later in the season.” Rick smiled at her optimism.

Looking over Jessie’s shoulder once more, he watched as Rosie snatched the tiny student up from the ground, Lydia seemingly standing guard as she looked around inconspicuously. Rosie plunged him back between her breasts, prompting the girls to vacate the room quickly, giggling all the while.

Rick sighed internally, not wanting to concern Jessie regarding what he had just seen. His battle with Lydia and the girls was now totally lost, causing him to worry if he was in over his head.

“You good, Coach?” Jessie asked, finishing her food and looking at Rick’s relatively full plate.

“Yes, yes - just thinking about the new season.” Rick lied, faking a smile as he forced a bite out of his burger. After everything that just happened, he seemed to have lost his appetite.