- Text Size +

 

Delicious Double Date - By nosuspicious

Commissioned by Dino Soup

Dante left the back door of the theater and breathed in the fresh nighttime air. The movie kinda sucked, but that didn't mean his evening wasn't the rousing success he had hoped for. He heard the door open again behind him, and moments later felt the modest weight of a soft, sweatshirt-sleeved arm wrap around his shoulders and the wetness of a kiss touch his cheeks. He blushed. Carissa nestled her head against Dante's cheek and gently rubbed it side-to-side, feeling the pleasant warmth of her skin against his. Dante kissed her forehead. God, he felt so lucky.

The tender moment was interrupted when the back door opened a third time. Another young man and woman - James and Michelle - exited it, with Michelle's arm wrapped around James's shoulders just as Carissa's had been wrapped around Dante's. Michelle wasn't like Carissa, though. When she wrapped her arms around her date's neck, she wasn't affectionately sharing his warmth. She was claiming her prey. James would have preferred her to not squeeze him so hard, but he had no way of knowing the extent of his feisty date's wicked intentions. Only she and Carissa knew just why Michelle was eager to get her new boytoy home.

"Having fun, kids?" Michelle snickered, eyeing Dante and Carissa as they embraced each other. Carissa opened her contented eyes and looked back at Michelle, noting the devilish smirk smeared across her lips. Carissa's heart sank as she realized why the wholesome moment sparked such a devious delight in her friend. While warmly hugging Dante, Carissa had almost forgotten what this date was really all about.

She let go of him and backed away, smiling slightly so he wouldn't sense something was amiss. She felt conflicted. Was she doing the right thing? She couldn't deny that what Michelle had in mind sounded like loads of fun, but was she really the kind of person who could go through with something so cruel?

Finally, Carissa spoke. "Heh, well, I should hope so. Those tickets weren't cheap," she said meekly.

"You know I'm not talking about the movie, Carissa. Whaddya say we get you two back to my place so we can continue this in private, hmm?" Michelle replied, slyly raising an eyebrow and moving her gaze back and forth between Dante and Carissa. Dante felt a little embarrassed having someone else acknowledge that the two were gonna have sex; he was naturally kinda shy about that sort of thing. Carissa didn't have the luxury of feeling embarrassed. Not after what Michelle had told her earlier.

James broke the silence. "Hehe, you know I'm ready!" he exclaimed. His head was still uncomfortably bent down from being squeezed under Michelle's arm. "Hey Michelle, would you mind, uh, letting go?"

Michelle ignored him. Noting Carissa's hesitancy, she decided to break the tension a little earlier than initially planned. "Here, Carissa, let's just get started now. You won't feel so nervous once they're ‘ready,'" she said to her friend as she brought out a sharpie pen from her back pocket and positioned it against James's left hand. She looked to Carissa before writing.

"Oh, yeah, sure..." Carissa said back. She reached into her own sweater pocket and brought out a highlighter of her own and looked to Dante. "Hey, Dante, um... can you give me your hand?"

Dante looked at his date skeptically. "Uh... what for?"

Carissa paused to think for a moment. "It's just a little thing Michelle and I do when we go on double dates. We, uh, we like to draw little heart symbols on our dates' palms. Harmless nonsense, really," she explained as she searched her mind for a convincing enough lie.

"Oh, well okay I guess." Dante made himself smile slightly. Was Carissa... shy? Nervous? He didn't want his date to be uncomfortable with him, especially with what he was hoping they'd get up to later. He extended his hand and Carissa raised her pen to draw on it. It's just a heart, right? He'd just wash it off later. It's not a big deal.

Michelle and Carissa nodded to each other and both drew an unusual symbol on their dates' hands. It didn't look anything like a heart.

"Hey, Carissa, I don't mean to critique your drawing, but... wha-WHOA!" Dante said as he felt an intense, shivering sensation overcome his entire body.

James yelled, also feeling the effects of whatever his date had just done to him. As the two flailed about, swatting at the air with confusion, a thick, red swirl of haze rose from the concrete below them and whisked about their bodies like a demoniacal tornado. Carissa and Michelle watched as the shadowy outlines of their dates' bodies slowly shrunk in size, diminishing until the two boys weren't visible at all. Michelle cackled; this clearly wasn't her first time seeing a pair of tiny men be overcome by dark magic. The less experienced Carissa just watched blankly. Michelle had told her that the shrinking was quite a show, but hearing about it and seeing it in person were two very different things.

Finally, the red swirl lifted, and two tiny, naked men were left lying unconscious where James and Dante had stood.

"See, I told you! Easy!" Michelle giggled as she bent down, scooped up James's naked body, and dropped him in her back pocket.

Carissa knelt slowly and scooped up Dante's tiny, sleeping body in her hands with great care. She didn't want to hurt him. She recognized the young man as Dante alright, but she couldn't get past how weak and vulnerable he looked like this. She caressed his hair with one finger, feeling its delicate softness as she gently rubbed it. Dante had been so much larger than her before. His height was attractive to her, of course, but there was something kind of exciting about seeing him become so tiny and helpless. He couldn't be any taller than ten centimeters. Her thoughts wandered to what she could do with him at size. Michelle did suggest some fun things earlier... if Carissa, say, put him in her panties, could he do anything about it? Her grip started to tighten on the young man as her thoughts went further. He was hers now. There wouldn't be any harm in enjoying it, right?

Carissa dropped Dante in her back pocket and turned to Michelle. "Let's get to your house, we can't keep our boys waiting."

"That's the spirit," Michelle giggled.

...

Dante awoke to find himself awkwardly lying upside down, with most of his weight on his shoulders and his legs suspended above him. It was too dark and cramped to tell just where he was, and the constant, bouncy movement all around him made it impossible to position himself comfortably. Wherever he was, it was warm. He felt himself squeezed by some kind of fabric-wrapped surface on all sides, and the warmth of whatever was beneath it emanated through the fabric and against his bare, naked skin.

The only reliable sense he had left was his hearing. He could hear conversation and laughter from female voices outside. One of the voices sounded vaguely like Carissa.

"Carissa? Is that you!? What's going on??" he asked.

The voices briefly stopped their chattering before resuming with a flurry of curious mutters. "Do you think he's awake?" ... "I'm kinda nervous" ... "he'll fit just right..." ... "don't pussy out on me when it's time to get rid of them..."

Just as Dante was about to speak up, light beamed into the cramped, confined space as a hand reached in and scooped him up. The hand dropped him, and he found himself lying prone on a bedsheet, rubbing his eyes as his pupils adjusted to the assault of blinding light. Once he could finally see, he looked in front of him to see James, who was naked, and visibly terrified. Strangely, he looked a bit wet and slimy, as if he'd been dunked in some kind of hand sanitizer... although he definitely didn't smell like hand sanitizer.

"James? What's going on?" Dante asked.

James started to shake his head, as if to warn Dante against speaking, but stopped when a gigantic finger descended from above him and patted his tiny head, delicately rubbing his red hair with its tips. Dante's eyes widened, and he finally saw what was behind James. On either side of him were a pair of gigantic knees. They were exposed from a similarly gigantic pair of short shorts, which were themselves pulled down to the bottom of a gigantic pair of thighs. Behind them was only a thin pair of lace panties around their wearer's pelvis, and a conspicuous dampness where the thighs met. Dante looked up further to behold a woman's shapely chest hugged by a small tank top, and then higher still to see the giant, but unmistakable face of Michelle.

Michelle winked down at him. "Look who's awake!" she said, biting her lower lip and flashing Dante the whites of her teeth as she smiled. "You know, Carissa, yours is looking pretty good... I don't suppose you're in any mood to trade," she teased, eyeing Dante like he was a slice of delicious cake.

A hand appeared before Dante and clasped his chest protectively. "No! He's mine..." Carissa said from behind him, pulling the tiny boy closer to her. Dante turned around and caught sight of her date sitting behind him. She was smiling too, but hers didn't scare Dante as much as Michelle's.

"Well then, Carissa, don't keep us all in suspense. Don't act like you don't know what to do," Michelle replied as her gaze left Dante's face and rose behind him to Carissa's crotch, which was still fully garbed by her jeans.

"Just what the fuck is going on here!?" Dante asked.

Michelle bent down to face Dante directly. "Never you mind! We don't need to explain ourselves to our own toys now, do we?"

"T-toys?"

"Wow, you really are a dense little thing, aren't you?" Michelle said. "Yes dummy, toys, and I'm not talking about action figures... although I suppose I did use plenty of those the same way Carissa here is gonna use you when I was younger, tee-hee."

Dante said nothing.

"Hmmph," Michelle grunted. "Carissa, would you mind elaborating on what we mean to dumbass-Dante, here?"

"Oh, uhhh... sure!" Carissa said, bringing Dante to her exposed midriff with one hand and bringing her other to her pants zipper. She acted slowly, hesitating to get started. She knew that once she started having fun with her new toy, she couldn't take any of it back. Dante was kind of cute, would he hate her for doing this? She wouldn't have cared before, but she couldn't stop remembering how sweet he was to her at the theater. Still, the more he looked at him, the more she couldn't shake the thought of how good a 10 cm tall, squirming, tiny man would feel. She could already feel herself growing moist with excitement... her body knew exactly what it wanted, even if her brain didn't.

Irritated by her friend's hesitation, Michelle hoisted the yelping James into the air once again and pulled her panties down, exposing her wet pussy to the three other people on the bed. "Fine, seems you two need another demonstration!" she barked.

"No... no please!" James cried, but Michelle cut him off as she brought his pleading face down to her vulva and smooshed him between her labia lips.

"Mrmmm yeahh, you gotta really get him in there, ohhh," Michelle moaned as she rolled James's sputtering, struggling upper body around her pink folds, struggling to keep her own eyes open as she shot flirtatiously raised eyebrows at Carissa and taunting glances at Dante.

"MICHEL-URB STO- AHH," James wailed, provoking a shivered giggle from Michelle as she laughed and moaned at the same time.

Dante was speechless. Michelle was always kind of a bitch... but this was just too much, even for her! Couldn't she hear James begging her to stop!?

But James's predicament would be the least of Dante's worries. He felt the skin on Carissa's hand warm and grow wet with sweat as she watched Michelle masturbate with Jame's tiny body. Dante turned his head to look behind him and saw Carissa's face. She was blushing. That wasn't good... if what she was watching turned her on so much, there was only one thing she could be thinking about doing.

Carissa unzipped her tight, denim jeans and shuffled them down her thighs. As she undressed, she could hear more feverish giggles mix in with Michelle's loudening moans. This was just what she wanted. Dante's heart skipped a beat.

"Carissa! Whatever the fuck you're thinking of doing," he started.

Carissa looked down at him irritatingly as she kicked off her panties. "What? I'm sorry Dante, but you were just out on a date with me, weren't you? I saw the way you looked at me... my hips, my thighs, my ass... don't pretend you don't want this."

"What, uh, yeah but... this is different! I don't consent to this, you can't!"

Michelle stopped pleasuring herself for a moment and laughed. "Hahaha! You hear that, Carissa? The little man doesn't consent. Like that fucking matters to us!" she punctuated her taunt by pulling James away from her, and then stuffing the tiny, screaming man clean into her pussy. Dante could see his legs kicking from outside her vagina, like the ends of the world's liveliest and more terrified dildo. Michelle rubbed her clit vigorously as she moved him in and out of her, getting off on the little man's fear.

Dante wished he was still full sized so he could smack that cunt right in the face. He looked up to Carissa, who was captivated by the show Michelle was giving her. Finally, she looked back down to Dante. She was biting her lip and visibly sweating.

"...Look, I'm sorry, it'll be over soon, I promise," she said to her captive softly. She picked Dante up and brought him before her pussy.

"No, no, put me the fuck down! This is RA-"

Dante was cut off by the spunky, rough sensation of cum-saturated pubic hair engulfing his entire face. Dante's head and shoulders were rubbed back and forth, up and down against Carissa's vulva, over and over again as she got more into it. His sense of smell was immediately dominated by the thick musk of Carissa's pussy, and he couldn't even open his eyes without getting some of his date's natural lube in them. The only one of his senses still operable was his hearing, which was dominated by a chorus of moans and laughter from the two women shamelessly masturbating with him and his friend.

"Hahaha! Ohh, What did that little manlet say what you were doing was, again? You're a naughtier girl than you look, urgh" Michelle struggled to say between her moans. James had nearly gone limp between her thighs. That should have made him less fun to play with, but for some reason, it just seemed to make Michelle even more excited.

"Oh shut upppp" Carissa said as she briefly brought Dante's body away from her engorged, throbbing labia lips, and then shoved the entire front of his body back against her clit. She threw back her head and clenched her eyes shut, savoring every moment of this. Even though Dante desperately wanted the madness to stop, his dick seemed to have other ideas. His shaft had grown stiff and forward facing, and it was constantly pushed onto all its sides as it was rubbed against the warm, wet, fleshy surfaces of Carissa's vulva. He could feel the pressure of an oncoming orgasm coming. If Carissa didn't stop soon...

Carissa couldn't believe how fucking good it felt. Michelle had lent her a fine selection of vibrators over the years, but this more organic one was by far the best she'd ever had. Her favorite was when she would stop her rubbing for a bit, giving Dante a chance to breathe, and then push him back against her, savoring his sudden yelps and struggles as he was stuffed back against her moist cunt. It was uninterrupted, exciting, taboo bliss, until finally Carissa felt a sensation she didn't think to anticipate. A gush of warm ooze spat out from Dante's body and doused the edges of her vulva. While the feeling was in miniature form, it was still just familiar enough for Carissa to know what it was.

Carissa lifted Dante from her pussy and shot him a bemused, slightly accusatory look. Michelle stopped her action as well when she noticed something was off. She released James from her vulva and let him tumble down to the bed sheets below, soaking them in the pussy juices he'd soaked up like a human sponge. He was still alive, but just barely.

"What's up, Carissa?" Michelle asked, paying no mind to the exhausted dildo between her legs as he coughed up her fluids and tried to stand.

"I think he, uh, I think he just came..."

Michelle's brow furled as she looked down at Dante. His head was spinning, but he was still capable of making out the conversation around him.

"Why, you little fuck! Who told you that you could do that, hmm? She should have strangled you with her snatch for that!" Michelle barked. "Carissa... do you think any, uh, got in?"

Carissa blinked. "No... it was mostly a little higher, but I'm on the pill, anyway. I'm not really worried about that..."

"Hm," Michelle grunted in response. She looked back to Dante, still angry. She lunged forward and snatched him from Carissa's hand in a smooth motion and brought the little man before her face.

"Hey!" Carissa shouted. "I wasn't done with him!"

"Hehehe, damn right you're not," Michelle said back. She returned to Dante. "So, you're an eager little boy, aintcha? You wanna cum inside big, mean Carissa? Don't lie to me, now."

"N-no!!" Dante said. "It was just an accident, I swear!"

Michelle laughed dismissively. "Please, I think your little cock just spoke for you! You know, I bet we can get your ‘little guy' back to his happy self. Sounds like Carissa hasn't had enough of her toy yet... maybe I can get you a little extra ready for her."

"No! What the fuck! I'm done!!" Dante screamed. "Carissa! Get me away from her, please! I promise I won't tell anyone! Just HELP ME!" Even after everything Carissa had done to him, he still trusted her far more than the clearly psychopathic Michelle. He got so hysterical as he begged for help that he didn't notice as Michelle's head descended down to his body, with her lips positioned directly in front of his little cock.

"Let's getcha going again," she said, before sticking her tongue out and lapping at Dante's little, flaccid penis.

"Stop it you bitch! Oh - ugghhh" Dante couldn't speak as Michelle's tongue masterfully worked its way around the edges of his tiny shaft, flicking it up and down, tasting bits of residual cum, and feeling it gradually stiffen again as she prodded harder. Michelle giggled as she felt his cock harden against her tongue, applying more and more pressure as she got him closer to orgasm, but she stopped just before he passed the point of no return.

"There we goooo," Michelle taunted. She stopped her licking. "But let's not get you too excited just yet..."

Michelle looked back to Carissa, who had been watching the blowjob with aroused fascination and a hint of jealousy. She licked her lips and brought a finger down to her crotch... she sure was getting wet again. She wished she could be the one tasting Dante's cock, but she assured herself that she wouldn't have to wait too much longer. She's made it very clear to Michelle earlier: Dante was hers.

Michelle leaned forward suddenly - nearly crushing James underneath her crotch and thighs - and reached for Carissa's shoulder, pushing her onto her back and positioning herself over her friend.

"Whoa... what are you doing?!" Carissa asked.

Michelle giggled. "Just close your eyes and wait." She turned her head to face Dante. "You wanna be inside her so badly!? Well here you go!" she barked, and then pushed Dante inside Carissa's waiting, wet vagina head first.

"OOHHH GOD" Carissa shrieked, moaning ecstatically as Michelle pushed Dante in and out of her, moving him around, rubbing him against her vaginal walls, like she was motioning a magical wand inside her.

This was the best sensation of the night yet. Carissa howled with pleasure as Michelle motioned the tiny man inside her like a spoon scraping the last bits of ice cream out of a pint, but she knew it could still be better still. Carissa's hand shot forward and slapped Michelle's aside before grabbing Dante's protruding legs, fucking herself with him in just the way she liked. She was gonna enjoy this forever.

Dante fought for his life inside Carissa. It was as if he was trapped inside a fleshy, squishy inner tube in a water park, although instead of being doused with chlorinated swimming water, he was being drenched in the musky wetness of a woman's vaginal deluge. At his size, even the smallest pockets of air were enough to fill his lungs, but drawing breath was still an immense challenge. He felt himself growing weak. He couldn't do this forever. He fought and fought to get Carissa to release him, but she wouldn't. The more he struggled, the more forcefully she played with herself using him. There'd be no escape any time soon.

Michelle leaned back and watched as Carissa used her tiny date to fuck herself, admiring the sight of his little feet entering and exiting her snatch in-and-out, over and over again, as Carissa thrust him into her repeatedly.

"You... you CUNT!" came a small voice from below Michelle. "You'll never get away with this. We're fucking sueing the fuck out of you evil bitches when we leave!"

Michelle looked below her. She'd almost forgotten about James, who it seemed had regained his strength enough to hurl obscenities at her from below. She smiled. Shouldn't he know better by now? Still, she was happy he still had some fight left in him; that would just make it that much more fun when she snuffed it out.

"Hehe, trust me, kid, you're not leaving in the same form you entered," taunted Michelle. "But that doesn't mean we can't put on a little show for my friend here..."

James turned red. "Take your ‘show' and shove it up your ass! Fuck you!"

"Hehehe, maybe we're on the same page after all," Michelle giggled. "You know, I caught you snapping creepshots of my ass in calc last week. I mean on one hand, I can't blame you for being curious. Everyone says I have the nicest ass at school, but could you seriously not keep it in your pants during a math class? Someone really needs to teach you to respect your female classmates. You need a lesson"

James stammered at the mention of another ‘lesson.' "I-I didn't do that! It had to be someone else!"

"Uh-huh, sure," Michelle said. "Well Mr. Innocent, today is your lucky day, because you're gonna get plenty more acquainted with this booty you love so much before your night is through. Carissa! Don't get yourself off too fast with your new friend, there. You're gonna wanna see this."

Michelle turned herself around and got onto her hands and knees, with her ass pointed directly toward Carissa, flashing her an enviable view. Carissa stopped her masturbating for just a moment to watch as she grew enamored with curiosity for what would come next, pulling an exhausted Dante out of her and allowing him a brief opportunity to breathe and regain his strength.

Michelle lifted the wailing James behind her and nudged his body around her buttcheeks, running him over the mounds of her booty and cackling wickedly. "How does it look, bitch?" she taunted. "Better take this opportunity to get a good view! They always say you should get a good look at new homes before settling in, you know."

"Noooo!" James cried, but as usual, his pleading only encouraged Michelle. The boy was silenced as she stuffed him feet first into her butthole, which had stretched to a gape to accommodate its new buttplug. Michelle pushed him in further with the tip of her index finger until only his face stuck out from her perky sphincter, which was being squished on all sides from the ever contracting anal rims. His jaw was so squeezed and clenched that he couldn't even speak.

"URGGH, that feels so fucking good!" Michelle moaned, reflexively humping a pillow beneath her as she savored the feeling of the miniature person struggling inside her ass. "You're lucky you're such a fucking fathead, James. You'd slip right into my fucking rectum if you weren't, ughhh!"

Carissa couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her face glazed over in lust as she looked away from Michelle's ass and down at Dante, seemingly caught in a daydream, before reaching down and snatching him for some more debauchery. Just as Dante caught a brief glimpse of James's face protruding from Michelle's anus, Carissa stuffed her tiny date back into pussy and vigorously masturbated with him, faster and harder than she had before. With the show Michelle was giving her, it would only take moments for Carissa to reach an orgasm.

Dante felt the elastic tissue around him clench against his body on all sides. His surroundings were taut yet smooth, slimy yet slick, but more than anything - it was hot, and getting hotter. His surroundings grew more intense in every way: tighter, hotter, wetter, as Carissa got closer and closer to the orgasm she'd been building to all night. It was unbearable for Dante. Would he suffocate, drown, burn up, or all three at once? At last, Carissa came, and a gush of her juices flowed in from deep within her, completely submerging Dante in the musky, slick slime. He thought he might choke as her pussy constricted around him like some kind of group hug from hell, but thankfully, her body's natural lubricant saved him from such a grizzly end. As the pressure built around him, he was squeezed, and then shot forward like a pellet from an airsoft gun, out from Carissa's pussy and only the bedsheets below.

Dante pushed himself up from the sheet below him and looked up, but was only met with a shower of trickling fluid from Carissa's vagina right in his face as she moaned her blissful, femine moans. He couldn't believe this was happening. He felt so abused, so violated, and yet he couldn't help but also be super turned on at the same time. He wanted to be angry at Carissa - and he was - but his own conspicuous, shameful arousal left him conflicted. The regrown boner poking toward the woman who had just forced him into her was evidence enough of his feelings.

Michelle orgasmed as well, completely ruining the pillow she was fucking and nearly strangling the helpless boy stuffed in her butthole. The two women stopped to pant for a bit before Michelle reached into her asshole with her index finger, furrowed it under James's chin, and forced him out of her, dropping him to the bed right next to Dante.

Dante looked at James. He smelled terrible, which he supposed shouldn't be a surprise, and it was clear that however defeated Dante was feeling, James had it much worse. Carissa was using Dante for her own pleasure alright, but at least there was some small concern for his well-being behind all her shameless horniness. She didn't want to hurt him. The same couldn't be said for Michelle.

"Ugh... that was so fucking good, I've had some great sex but, like, holy shit. You were really right, Michelle," Carissa said. "Oh man, I'm pooped, I feel like I could sleep for days."

"Mrmm, I know what you mean, but not so fast. We aren't done yet," Michelle replied, reaching to the bedside table for a box of wet wipes. "Don't forget about our little friends here. We can't just let them out of here, you know. We talked about this."

Carissa looked back at Michelle uneasily. "Well, like, yeah I know... I really wanted to try this when you said that so I just kinda went with it. But couldn't we just like... wipe their memories, or something? You knew enough hexes to get them like this, can't you get them back? Besides, why would we kill two perfectly good dildos?"

Dante and James looked at each other in horror.

Michelle shrugged. "My sister taught me how to shrink men, what comes after that doesn't require any special magic. C'mon, Carissa, you read the news. Men have been disappearing, not suing their girlfriends' pants off for shrinking and raping them. Why do you think that is?"

Carissa frowned. "Well... what are you saying we should do?"

Michelle picked James up and lathered his body all around with the wet wipe. Dante almost felt jealous. He could use a bath too, but he definitely wouldn't want one if he knew why Michelle was so eager to clean off James's body.

"Once I'm done with a boy I usually just swallow him," she explained. "All of the evidence just ends up as shit in the toilet the next day. Pretty efficient, right? Plus they taste great when they get all salty from fear-sweats."

"WHAT?!" James cried back.

"Mhm, that's right, you tasty little morsel," Michelle said down to him, gnashing her teeth. "Maybe if you're lucky, you'll end up as a nice bit of jiggly fat on my butt tomorrow. You should be grateful. Your nutritious body is gonna be contributing to your favorite part of me! And the rest of you, well..." Michelle raised her left thigh and let off a quick fart.

James started to cry. "You can't!! I'm a person, you won't do this, please! I won't tell anyone about tonight, I promise! You can keep me as a buttplug, anything, just DON'T EAT ME!"

Michelle shrugged. "Oh hey, you're crying. Good! The tears always make ‘em taste way better. Watch and learn, Carissa. Your little friend there is next."

Michelle tossed the wet wipe aside and brought James to her mouth. Carissa and Dante watched as the sadistic young woman stuffed James into her mouth feet-first and lathered him with her tongue. His upper body still protruded, allowing Dante and Carissa a full view of James's terror as he desperately tried to claw his way out of the mouth. Amused by his efforts, Michelle loosened her bite just enough to allow him a false hope of escape. He pushed himself out up to his naval, and for a brief moment, it looked like he may escape.

His hope would be short-lived. As if to say "not so fast," Michelle raised a single index finger to her face and pressed it against James's head, pushing the little man back into her salivating mouth. She closed, trapping him inside her jaws, and clenching down hard on his back and belly to hold him in place. She moved him to the back of her throat with her tongue and tilted her head back to gulp him down, beginning to swallow him with an audible gluck that sent chills of fear down Dante's spine.

It took a while. James was a large snack to get down without chewing, but thankfully, Michelle obviously had plenty of deepthroating experience to draw on. Gulp after gulp sent James further down Michelle's throat, with his cries growing fainter as he descended, until he finally came to rest inside her belly. Dante shivered as he saw bulges emerge from Michelle's belly, undeniable signs of the boy inside struggling for his life as the stomach acids rushed in to dissolve him down to nothing.

Michelle belched. "Ahhh! That was lovely. Let me tell you, nothing gets me hungrier than fucking a tiny boy." Michelle looked down at Dante, then back up at Carissa's face. Carissa was captivated by what she'd seen, unable to suss out if she was feeling anxious, aroused, disgusted, or all three at once. "Your turn, Carissa," Michelle continued. "I don't think you'll be needing any wet wipes... I've seen you looking at my pussy enough to know the taste won't bother you."

Dante turned around and looked up at Carissa's face. What he saw terrified him. Carissa was looking back down at him with a look of deep consideration. What was she thinking? Was she mulling over the morality of her choice? Was she imagining how he'd feel in her belly? Dante couldn't say. Some of what she had said earlier suggested she wasn't totally on board with this, but there was hardly any conflict in Carissa's blue eyes.

Carissa lifted Dante up to her face and cocked her head sympathetically, waiting for him to say something.

"C-Carissa... I know I said some mean things to you earlier, but please don't do this. I don't want to die. I won't turn you in, I swear," Dante pleaded. There was little hope in his words. His cries for help fell on deaf ears earlier, why would this be any different?

Carissa opened her mouth to speak again, but then closed it. She shot the briefest glance at Michelle and then looked back at Dante thoughtfully. "It'll be okay, Dante, I promise, just... think of it like you're entering a nice, warm cave to sleep in. It'll be over before you know it," she said.

"No! You can't do this!" Dante started to cry.

Carissa brought her finger to his lips to quiet him. "Sshhhh, babe. I'll make sure it feels good. Please don't worry. Like I said earlier, it will all be fine. I need you to trust me."

Dante sniffled. She sounded sincere... but she was going to eat him. How could it be fine!?

Michelle scoffed. "Yeah Dante, trust her. Her stomach acids are gonna take greeaaaat care of you!" she cackled, capping off her laughter with another burp. "Urp, excuse me, I don't think my food from earlier is agreeing with me."

Carissa raised Dante to her mouth and opened it, cuffing her hand around her mouth as if she expected him to enter on his own. Dante did no such thing. How could he? If he went in there, there'd be no coming out.

As eager as Carissa was, Dante's fear made her uncomfortable. She closed her mouth and set him down on the bed, allowing him a moment to gather his emotions and prepare for what was coming next.

Dante stopped his crying and looked up at Carissa's face. Her sweet smile was small comfort given the circumstances, but instinct still led him to trust her. Recognizing that Dante was calming down, Carissa bent down and brought her head in front of him, raising her butt behind her. She batted her eyelashes at Dante, allowing him to lose himself in her enchantingly blue, sympathetic irises.

"It's okay, Dante, sshhh." Carissa puckered her lips and invited Dante to kiss her back. He hesitated, but ultimately accepted, leaning forward to receive the loving gesture she offered him. It wasn't a typical kiss - Carissa's lips engulfed his entire face, covering him in spit, but Dante enjoyed it anyway.

His enjoyment would be short-lived. Carissa's loving, wet lips began to open, surrounding more of Dante's head. Fear shot through him when he realized what was happening. He tried to escape, but Carissa opened her mouth more and wrapped her lips around his shoulders, enveloping his entire upper body with a soft bite.

He tasted good, almost as sweet as he acted on their date. Even the taste of his tears was lovely. Carissa had been jealous that Michelle got to lick him before she did, but this more than made up for it. He was all hers now.

She hoisted him into the air with her mouth and rose to a seated position. Dante's legs kicked into the air as he struggled to get free. Carissa let gravity do the rest of the work and Dante slid into her mouth until only his feet were visible from the outside. His came to rest on her tongue, lying on his belly, with his face positioned directly above her waiting, hungry, throat. The growls of her waiting stomach were echoing from deep within it. Panicked, he struggled to keep himself from slipping into her esophagus as he felt in every direction for something to grab onto. He managed to support himself by holding her molars, but this wouldn't keep him safe for long.

Dante felt Carissa's fingers push his feet, forcing his body backward until his head began to descend down the back of her throat. Her uvula swung over the entrance to her esophagus, gesturing towards his doom. Dante tried to scurry back away from it, but it was hopeless. Each time he tried, Carissa simply pushed him deeper into her with her tongue, forcing his face closer to its final destination. He felt Carissa's beautiful lips close behind him, blocking out the light and sealing him inside her mouth.

"Carissa! I'm sorry! Don't eat me!!" were his final words before he slipped into her esophagus.

Carissa gulped over and over, putting her deepthroating skills to the limit as she felt the length of Dante's body slide further down her throat. Challenging as it was, the sensation felt kind of good, like downing a hardy meal at the end of a long day. It wasn't so pleasant for Dante, who felt himself squeezed and constricted on all sides as Carissa's throat forced him deeper into her, toward the depths of her stomach from where he would never return. Finally, he dropped head first into her stomach.

Looking around him, he saw bits of the half digested popcorn and candy Carissa had eaten at the movie theater. He realized he soon wouldn't be much different. He would be digested, just like all this food, until he was nothing more than poop for his date to shit out and forget about the next day, just like James was becoming in Michelle's belly now. He wanted to cry, to scream, but the noxious fumes of the stomach's acids were overwhelming him. He felt himself losing consciousness as his senses were overwhelmed and fear rushed through his entire nervous system. He felt faint, and his surroundings dimmed, and finally he fell asleep. The last thing he heard was the rumble of moaning and movement lower in Carissa's body... like she was fingering herself again as he digested.

...

Dante awoke to the feeling of cool, soothing liquid pouring onto his head from above. He reached around him, feeling the sensation of smooth porcelain against his fingertips. He was clean. How could that be? No, how could he be alive? Was he even alive? Was he in heaven?

He rubbed his eyes, getting the gunk and water out of them, before looking around. He was in some kind of white bowl... a toilet!? No, it was too clean for that, and it really was water showering down on him, not someone's pee. It had to be a bathroom sink.

"Are you awake? Thank god, I wasn't sure it would work," came a voice.

Dante looked up. It was Carissa, still as naked and gigantic as he remembered.

"What... I'm alive? How?"

Carissa reached down and lifted Dante to the end of the sink. She turned off the water. "Yes, Dante. You're alive. I vomited you up a few minutes ago... fucking little men is one thing but eating them? That's another... I'm no murderer. I know you must think I'm some other bad things now, but, well, I guess even I have my limits. I'm sorry for what I did to you."

Dante felt like he should curse her out, or slap her, but of course it wouldn't do him any good now. Besides, at the present moment, he just felt grateful to be alive. "I... thank you for vomiting me up. It's okay, I guess, you don't need to be sorry."

Carissa smiled. "Good! I'm glad you're not mad at me, because we definitely haven't seen the last of each other. I should have told you this earlier, but, uhh... Michelle didn't really tell me how to re-grow shrunken men, and I don't think you'd be safe if I told her about you."

"W-what??" Dante stammered. Was this going to be his life now? Just be a ten centimeter toll doll-man!?

"Yeah! I guess we really will be together forever, at least as long as you ‘help me out' now and then like you did earlier... I guess it's a good thing you had such a crush on me." She giggled softly and raised her hand again to pick Dante up.

"I think I'd rather you just brought me back to my paren - hey!!" Dante shouted as Carissa brought him down to her crotch and idly rubbed him into it. She cheerily sauntered over to her bedroom, gently rubbing a protesting Dante against the inner edges of her labia as merrily hummed. She'd deal with whatever he was complaining about later. For now, she needed to get herself off again, just one more time before bed.

Dante felt himself shoved inside Carissa once again, re-experiencing the wetness he'd become so acquainted with by now. Movement and constriction surrounded him as her pussy squeezed his body, and he heard rumbling, not just from her moans, but from the hungry cries of her empty belly deep within her.

Carissa smiled. Michelle was so dumb to digest her new dildo - just think of all the things a girl can do with a tiny man like Dante. The possibilities were endless...