- Text Size +

July a hot period of the year marked by collage student's returning home. Including Rebekah a young 22 year old woman that loves running and photography. Coming though a rough driveway she turns away from the blazing sun glaring above. Rebekah walked past her older brother sulking on the couch without a second thought. Him wasting away like this really disgusted Rebekah. The loser depended on their parent's and kept on losing single digit per hour wage jobs like a drunkard betting on horse races. There was a time she felt sympathy for this poor excuse of a grown human being. However looking at his glazed dead eyes Rebekah only now felt contempt toward Daniel.

 

Catching a glace at Rebekah's tight firm ass Daniel gulped while his mouth watered in horny thirst. He would do anything just to feel wanted by someone. It wasn't fair biology doomed him to be a virgin until death. If that wasn't bad enough others mocked and belittled him for lack of mating. To him it's like society loves nothing more than rubbing salt into every wound it can find. Daniel felt guilt over his desperate forbidden lust, but his desires burned him alive. He just needed a sexual experience to justify living. Or at least to have even just one before death to say he even had a life.

 

Trembling in his seat at her return into the house Daniel knew what he was going to ask. Even if she hated and mocked him for life Daniel was going to beg like a dog anyways because going though one more sexless day felt like hell on earth. It just wasn't fair he burned with lust and felt so unloved that opening his eye's each morning was nightmare. That every moment in time felt like a cold sharp aching weight strangling his very soul.

 

Slamming the door to her bedroom Rebekah causally turned her boombox on and played "die young". Seconds later it switched to "What it takes" and the red head began her workout as rain impacted the window's. The thud sound created by the every heavier droplets only led Rebekah to pumping up the volume of her workout and song. Building up a sweat over the next few minutes she took her pant's off and changed into her tight yellow crop top. As even with the sudden rain it was still hot in her bedroom. Partly due to her computer running all day mining crypto currency for her school project.

 

A crack in the door soon widened as none other than her older brother entered Rebekah's room. Rolling her eye's she asked, "Can't you knock first?"

 

"It was open and I really need to talk." Daniel muttered as he trembled closing the door behind him.

 

Taking a deep breath Rebekah said, "I've heard almost enough of your whining and bitching the last 5 years, but sure why the hell not."

 

"I-I wan.....w.....w" Daniel began chocking on his own words as he fell onto his knees.

 

Frustrated Rebekah leaned in as she asked, "What is it?"

 

"I'd do anything to lose my V card! ANYTHING GOD DAMIT!" Daniel blurted out crying, "It's fucking hell and I can't live this way one day longer!"

 

Flustered in the moment Rebekah stepping back yelled, "What the hell can I do about other women not fucking you!"

 

Trembling in fear of the words caught in his throat Daniel swallowed as his face planted on the floor. His lips dried out as his sniveling nose inhaled wet buggers and fed his parched throat constricting in stifling anxiety. He couldn't in that chilling moment push the air out to say he wanted sex from his very own sister. Breathing ever deeper Daniel couldn't believe was going to beg and plead like the most desperate starving man on earth for his own sister take his v card away from him.

 

Then Daniel pushing out each word like it was a brick going though his windpipe finally whimpered, "I-I would.....I would.........I would do........anything you want...if..........you........if you............................take.........my v card."

 

"What are you saying?" Rebekah asked puzzled at his mumbling on the floor.

 

Sitting back up Daniel snot nosed with tears spoke, "I'll do anything you want. I'll give you anything you want even if it cost me every cent I have. I'll be your pet, be your slave or whatever you want forever if you take my v card."

 

Anger flashed within Rebekah as she snapped, "What the fucking hell! I am your sister and you want me to fuck you like this is one of your damn perverted anime!"

 

"I'm less than a year away from being a fucking wizard!" Daniel on his knees pleaded, "I'm a loser with nothing. If I die no one is going to care. There's nothing left for me to live for because I don't have a life. I'm just fucking dead on the inside already. You can have all my money, the car, my other stuff and have me do whatever you want for just a moment to feel alive. Please I'll do anything and I do mean literally anything you want no matter what it is."

 

A crack inched upward on Rebekah's face as her eye's lit up with possibilities. Grinning in amusement Rebekah walked over to her desk and pulled out a bag of chips. Digging in for one she realized they were all gone. Almost on que her stomach grumbled and she asked, "Okay alright I get it, now get me soda and that new bag of giant dipping chips!"

 

Running into the kitchen without a second thought Daniel scrambled to dig up a bag of chips from the closet. Throwing aside a few brands he knew she didn't like he found the massive chips she couldn't get enough of. Swaying over to the old plain white fridge he grabbed a coke tin can and slammed the lose fridge door shut. Noticing it popped back open Daniel pushed it back in firmly while he muttered, "This useless piece of shit needed to go years ago."

 

"Hurry it up slave!" Rebekah demanded from the comfort of her room.

 

Rushing to get back to her like the good lap dog he was desperate to be Daniel shouted, "Coming!"

 

Slamming the door behind him Daniel handed his sister the bag of chips while smiling his best to please her. Watching her crack open the bag with a motion of her bare hands and stuff doomed crunchy snacks into her pulverizing jaws. He gulped nervously then asked, "What do you want next?

 

Taking the red can from her brother Rebekah sucked down the cold fluids to wash down her snack before she replied, "Just wait here for a little bit while I grab something quite special for the occasion."

 

Staring at his fit sister's tight ass while she walked over to her desk back turned to him Daniel wished he could touch it. Moment's later however Rebekah pulled out a small device. It seemed cheaply made yet did have this charm to it. Like it belonged in a different time or even world all together. The handle was plain white and the red light on the forward end seemed big enough to make it look unbalanced. It was shaped like a cross between a small gun and some TV remote. He would believe if the designer had taken mushrooms before drawing up such an odd configuration.

 

In a flash of red sickness overwhelmed Daniel. He didn't understand what even happened as the light had blinded him. Random sounds greatly intensified in ways he couldn't even make heads or tails of. While his gut's felt like he was pulling though a roller coaster blasting from space. It was far too much for him to process as his mind blanked out.

 

Waiting a moment for the process to finish Rebekah took a few steps forward. Then picked up her now shrunken brother. Giving him a look over for a moment she giggled. His stature was now just as pathetic as his behavior has been for years. This was what a useless pest like him deserved. A life so poorly used didn't command respect or even a 2nd thought to a girl like her that would get an education, a good paying job and pull her own weight. This parasite didn't even earn the right to be cleaned off from his puking, but Rebekah wanted him clean and wide awake.

 

Taking a causal walk down to the bathroom Rebekah turned on cold water at the sink. Then after feeling the cool stream under her fingers she pulled up the leaver to block the drainage process. Once the water level rose enough to dunk him in she turned the handle to the off position. Washing his vomit off in the pool of water she wondered how much of this it would take for him to awaken.

 

Becoming aware once more Daniel found himself being slammed into icy cold water over and over again like he was just some plaything. The chills, the motion, the feeling of suffocation and then coming up gasping for air caused him to scream. Only to be snuffed out once below water again. He was powerless to make this stop as he blindly struggled against the force that had him.

 

Laughing at his struggle Rebekah said, "I tried to clean you up, but still your going to be a dirty pervert."

 

"Please stop!" Daniel shouted as he was dunked into the water once more.

 

Rolling her eye's Rebekah fixed her hair before she replied, "Not until you call me your goddess."

 

After experiencing the harsh cold waters a number of times Daniel begged, "Please stop goddess! PLEASE!"

 

Taking him out of the bathroom Rebekah now walking back into bedroom giggled before she bragged, "That's better slave because serving me has now become the sole reason for your existence."

 

Those words instilled fear into Daniel as he knew what he said, but wasn't this going too far. As his eye sight returned the reality that he was tiny sunk in. Looking around at the massive hallway, his massive sister holding him in her hand bigger than a car and the sounds of her thundering foot steps drilled in. There was no point in debating the reality he could hear, touch and smell. The question of why and how this happened on the other hand burned within him.

 

"Why am I so little? How did that device do this?" Daniel asked suddenly as the questions simply poured off his tongue.

 

Rebekah disgusted by his whining scoffed, "Because you are a bug! This is what you deserve!"

 

Coming into her room Rebekah set her tiny brother on the floor and grinned as his one inch tall figure gawked while she sat down nearby. Pulling off her socks Rebekah then hovered one of her feet over her tiny frightened brother. Glaring down she firmly demanded, "This is the foot of your goddess and you will lick it like the dog you are!"

 

Looking up at the beautiful fine underside of his sister's huge foot Daniel gulped. Fear gripped him like a dark cold hand choking him yet this threat turned him on. Somehow this situation felt like it was meant to be. He was just a useless shell of a man after all. Just feeling alive was enough to give him a spark of joy.

 

"Yes goddess!" Daniel replied burning with lust as he loved the scent of her foot sweat now hitting his nostrils.

 

Placing her foot before her tiny slave Rebekah couldn't help being impressed he was this utterly desperate. She knew he was a pervert and would be any woman's doormat to even get the briefest of validation from one. This however was almost too extreme to be real. He was not only becoming her slave, but active worshiper from his own free will as she felt his tiny worthless tongue lick her perfect toes.

 

Feeling a tinge of mercy wash over her Rebekah grinning stated, "I was going to make you wait for this, but strip for me and then hump my foot until you come. Be sure to make a good show of it pervert and beg for your goddess to let you inside her."

 

This would break the spirit of anyone else, but Daniel felt even more alive being degraded this way. It was more than a worthless person like him deserved. Just to be acknowledged in a sexual manner with a woman even here, even like this and even though it was his sister was enough to make him feel pure joy. Utter desperation wouldn't do his state of mind justice as he looked upon her smooth naturally perfect feet. Not one blemish or coat of paint was required to bring out statue like wonderful curves. Ripping his pants down followed by tossing his old torn up shirt aside he embraced his sister's giant colossal foot like it was the best thing he ever saw. Never once did he picture actually getting a foot job from a woman until now and somehow being this insignificant servicing her gave him a burning chill he loved.

 

Grabbing her bag of chips Rebekah ate while wiggling her toes in a motion that brushed up against her tiny brother. He soon wedged himself between her toe's and humped like a dog embraces their owners leg in heat. The nearly cringe sight of her tiny brother's effort felt odd to Rebekah as the power trip tickled her. Seeing him this worked up however made her wish he had this passion for getting a job and moving out like a normal sane human being. Then again this was her older brother here groveling at her feet like the worthless depraved bug masquerading as human he really is.

 

Upon seeing him cum before settling down Rebekah demanded, "Now, lick all that cum up! I won't stand for it remaining on my foot!"

 

This was gross, but Daniel's bliss from this orgasm prevented him from caring how degrading this was. Before planting his face to begin licking the sticky fluids up he said, "It will be clean goddess!"

 

Even now forced to do this Daniel considered this to be the best day of his life. He didn't care this made him her slave or whatever she would demand next from him. His sister or now rather his goddess deserved to be worshiped for the rest of his life.

 

"Shit you ARE fucked up" Rebekah laughed, "I would have shrunk you before my ex-boyfriend last night when I got my shrink device if I knew you were actually this desperate."

 

Stopping for a moment Daniel felt a tinge of fear once more. Looking up at his sister's huge beautiful face being very nervous trembling with a cocktail of emotion he asked, "Where is he now goddess?"

 

"Somewhere warm, wet and isolated!" Rebekah teased before eating more chips.

 

Such a vague unhelpful answer left Daniel puzzled, but he assumed she must still have him locked up somewhere. Maybe they would be slaves together he thought. The man was an asshole, but their status would now be the same and so long as it pleasured his goddess it wouldn't really matter. This beat the hell out of living a dead life where he drowned in the boredom of video games and TV because he couldn't punch his V card. So he kept focused on licking her foot clean of his own ejaculation until the job was done.

 

Looking down on her slave with a hungry eye Rebekah said, "That's enough slave it's time for you to clean my ass."

 

Being suddenly grabbed Daniel was about to protest before seeing her pull back her pants enough to drop him into the crack of her well defined ass. The fall caused him to scream as he didn't expect to be treated so causally. It was like his life didn't matter. Actually he knew it didn't matter, but he hoped deep down his life would matter in the slightest to at least one woman. It was simply not to be he thought as the smell revolted the entrance of his offended nostrils.

 

"Whatever small clumps of shit you find scrape it off with your bare hand's until I release you. If you do a bad job I will break your tiny worthless arms! Because I hate this feeling of it being unclean right now! Fucking hate it!"

Her voice boomed like a thundering storm into the core of his being. Those words frightened him as the idea of her snapping his arms like toothpick's was quite the motivator for enduring the smell. Feeling around in this tight fleshy crack he felt like it could swallow him up if it really wanted. Pushing though he struggled greatly to go deeper. Until suddenly pressure built up around him forcing him deep within the anal cavity.

 

Sitting down in her desk chair Rebekah thought writing a school paper for the next hour would be a good way to pass the time while her tiny slave did his job. Shifting her butt around the chair Rebekah inadvertently forced her tiny brother inside her bowels. While her stomach grumbled breaking the chips she ate down into a pool of acidic mush. Later Rebekah felt sickly hunger pangs as her body revolted against the unutritional snack. Air raising from her stomach forced her to belch with a hand over her lips as it felt heavy enough to be confused with vomit. In less than half the time she planned to spend Rebekah got up and went into the kitchen looking for anything that would easily settle inside her rather demanding picky stomach.

 

Meanwhile Daniel felt like he was boiling alive as the putrid flesh coated with anal juices compressed him. He couldn't even scream in this insufferable stink that was worse than anything he ever experienced before by a country mile. No matter how hard he tried to dig into the soft moist flesh in the darkness Daniel couldn't pull himself out. And now making it worse was her unending movement that caused him to be squeezed and compressed from every random angle.

 

Opening the fridge Rebekah looking around openly complained, "Again we run out of real food. It's like this damn family has a chip fetish or something! This just won't do for my perfect fit body! My stomach ache is screaming for meat!"

 

Feeling another painful sickly hunger pang followed by a groan in her stomach Rebekah thinks about what she wants to get for dinner. Then feeling the struggle inside her tight ass she grinned and walked into the bathroom. Turning the sink on again she let the cold water pour out while reaching down into her panties.

 

Daniel then suddenly felt new pressure around his body before getting blinded by light after having been swallowed in darkness. Unable to process this before getting dunked in cold water. He screamed while getting clear fluids rubbed hardly against him and then feeling it burn his eyes. It foamed up as the water and her massive hands worked on his naked body. It was undoubtedly liquid soap and Daniel hated every second of it as he clawed, kicked and even screamed begging for mercy.

 

Then after being tormented under water and soap Daniel was brought under his sister's nose. She inhaled causing air to rush by him and then he found himself back into the abyss as more soap washed over him. Screaming even more Daniel desperately wanted the cleaning to end and for a while it seemed like this torment of being nearly drowned in water then burned by soap would never ever end. Just when he felt broken her nose hovered over him and inhaled.

 

"Finally it's not shit anymore!" Rebekah said, "And you actually did some cleaning for once in your life!"

 

Brought up to her lips Daniel then watched as her white near perfect teeth sparkled. Light poured into the pink wet cavern of his sister's mouth as she opened it even wider. Her warm breath came over him like a thick fog as he found it harder to breath for just a moment. The weight of the moist air alone taxed his longs. Looking into the damp cave sent chills down his spine as her dark open throat gurgled and clean pink tongue quivered.

 

"Hmmmmmmm.......... Cat got your tongue little bro?" Rebekah teased, "Do you see any chip stuck in my mouth? It would be rude to just stare at it without saying anything!"

 

Daniel in awe of her massive well kept mouth said, "I-I don't see any chip stuck in your beautiful teeth Goddess!"

 

"Well then I'll just need to put you in there to get it out then because I can surely feel it." Rebekah smiled as she displayed a crystal row of pearly walls between her soft inviting lips.

 

"Please don't! That seems dangerous!" Daniel whined as he felt the flesh deep in his bones chill with fear.

 

Rebekah's stomach impatiently growled loudly out of the blue. Feeling another sickly hunger pang her expression twitched for a moment before she responded, "Don't be scared! I'll keep watch with the mirror and I promise you can finally go deep inside me after this."

 

Thought's of going between her legs flooded Daniels mind. The prospect of losing his V card generated such excitement that he shouted, "YES! I will do it Goddess!"

 

Putting her brother down onto the bathroom sink counter Rebekah then leaned forward and rested her open mouth right on the very edge. Giggling for a moment she looked down at his tiny body. Then she playfully ordered, "Go right in little bro!"

 

Feeling her warm moist breath wash over him as her jaw opened wide Daniel now stood before the entrance of his sister's mouth. It's soft inviting lips glimmered in the bright light while her teeth gleaned with saliva that dripped from the hot pink flesh into a few transparent pillars. Moving forward he watched the lumpy flat creature known as his sister's tongue quiver. It seemed to ooze with saliva by the time he touched it with his first daring step inside. Moving carefully as not to slip over the hard yet slick massive teeth below him.

 

Pulling her smartphone out Rebekah began typing a message. When she had finished writing it she brought the small yet bright screen up to her still open mouth.

 

Daniel just gaining his footing inside his sister's wet slippery mouth turned and saw her phone's screen taking up every last bit of his view that was outside Rebekah's mouth. The words read, "JK about the chip in tooth! Worship me! Beg me to put you inside ;)"

 

"What if I don't! What if I want out of here!" Daniel whined as fear once again spiked within him.

 

After waiting a moment and seeing the phone's screen it then came back into view to read, "Awww don't be like that little bro :( :( :( I just really want to suck on you ;)"

 

Daniel was about to protest, but for some reason getting sucked on didn't seem like the worst thing she could do to him. Reluctantly he said, "Okay..........."

 

Darkness then consumed him as the pressure quickly over took him. Suddenly pinned against the roof of her mouth by the soft lumpy tongue below Daniel couldn't even scream before feeling like his legs were getting torn off by the suction. Then pushed forward light blinded him and cool air washed over his face as he looked into the mirror ahead. His sister's massive face winked at him before a giggle from the depths of her throat reverberated though his body. Then her tongue began rubbing the most against his legs and even getting a stroking motion around his private members. Daniel's eye's widened as he thought this could be a blow job and felt a stirring in his second head that grew excited at this development.

 

However the phone screen appeared again and read, "If you don't want to be left hanging with blue balls worship me and beg to go deep inside me! Beg like a dog and worship my beautiful tongue :) lol"

 

The pressure then released to Daniel's disappointment. He really wanted his sister to finish the job now that he got a taste of what her tongue could do for him. Making eye contact with his sister looking though the mirror Daniel on all fours embraced her pleasure giving tongue and begged, "This is the tongue of a Goddess! Please suck on me again!"

 

Then rubbing his tiny body on his sister's tongue Daniel plead, "I've given you everything my Goddess! My money, my car and my soul! Please suck on me and let me go deep inside you!"

 

"Try a little harder ;)"

 

A giggle reverberated throughout the moist dripping wet cavern as Daniel yelled, "I'll go back in your ass and deal with shit! I'll worship your feet! I'll do whatever you want! Please suck me off Goddess! PLEASE SUCK ON ME! PLEASE DO IT!"

 

"Now tell me how much you want to go inside me ;) ;)"

 

After reading this message a wet squelch sent built up saliva down into her stomach following a gurgling came from the depths of her dark throat. Daniel was far too horny to give up now however and begged, "Please let me inside you Goddess! My dreams could finally be fulfilled! I would die for that! Die for you!"

 

Looking out between her lips Daniel saw the amused look on his sister's face. It was the brightest most cracked up he had seen her. The glow in her eye's seemed rather intense however and suddenly he was pressed up against the roof of her mouth again. Suction pulled down on him again as her moist tongue coated him with a thick coat of saliva. This time it felt stronger and caused him pain as he felt his whole world swift around him.

 

Sucking on her brother this time like a candy Rebekah got rough with her tongue and then walked out of the bathroom. While still enjoying his flavor and struggle she pulled out a makeup mirror from the nightstand in her bedroom. Then sitting on her bed she felt her stomach growling as it drained some of the melted chips into her intestinal tract. It not only sounded upset, but felt that way as it rumbled not long afterwards.

 

Light then poured in once more as Daniel nearly out of breath felt relieved. However confusion from the daze of it all caused him to roll around. He then saw a small mirror and his sister's face looking right back at him though her now bright red lips. It was clear she used this time to put on quite beautiful lipstick. Desiring out of this dripping wet nightmare Daniel began to crawl out as he caught his breath.

Instead he felt the pink serpent he had worshiped earlier was now rising. In fact it felt like the entire center of gravity was changing. Then upon his feet touching her open throat Daniel screamed. Seeing that light still poured in though her open mouth as part of him was now in her throat Daniel couldn't understand why she wasn't helping. He expected some gag reflex to kick in at this point, but instead only heard the sound of another growl from the dark abyss as it almost seemed to be calling for him.

 

Giggling Rebekah then managed to swallow while keeping her mouth open. A trick she practiced for her last boyfriend that used to love it until the last time she did it. A hot chill ran down her spine as she felt her pussy get wet from the sensation of a struggle inside her throat. He felt stuck right where her wind pipe was, but wasn't actually obstructing it.

 

Panicked Daniel kept trying to climb back up only to gain zero traction. The only way to go from here was down. Down into the dark tight abyss. The sounds of her bodily function's provided an oddly comforting rhythm. He then thought about how alive he has felt shrunk worshiping his sister. That nothing she did before killed him or even injured him permanently. Hard as it was he let his fear go and said, "I love you Goddess!"

 

Swallowing again Rebekah heard what he said and laughed as she felt him go down her esophagus. She couldn't believe he just gave up like that. Deciding to play with him some more Rebekah then said, "Now I want you to rub and worship my belly from the inside because I have a stomach ache."

 

Rebekah's words cut though hearing the sounds of her thundering heart beat. Daniel couldn't believe she did this just because of a stomach ache. The compression of the smooth slick tube forcing him down was enough to make Daniel instinctively fight against it. He could hardly breathe and he knew going into an actual stomach wasn't safe. And hearing it growling below unsettled him greatly.

 

Moment's later he felt the squeeze get much more intense as he passed from the tight wet tube into an open boiling hot chamber. The stench of soda, chips and bile confirmed he was now in her stomach. Stumbling in the pitch darkness he found the stomach's wall covered in acid and began to give it a rub. It didn't even burn or even itch. While doing this Daniel heard her bodily function's working together to make what seemed to be a nearly peaceful rhythm. It was nearly the same feeling hearing running water would give him. If not for the horrible smell and heavy oppressive air it wouldn't even be that bad he thought.

 

Reaching down into her panties Rebekah's couldn't take it anymore. Her brother was actually inside her stomach and now she could feel his touch rubbing it from the inside. He wasn't fighting her stomach or trying to escape, but actually worshiping it. This turned her on even faster than she expected and caused her to let out a moan. Taking deep breath's Rebekah then laid down on her bed and then used her hand to stroke her dripping wet pussy. She couldn't possibly even wait to grab her vibrator because the moment of bliss might just fade a bit if she did. Not even the risk of just slightly diminishing this wave of pleasure was worth it.

 

Still rubbing his sister's stomach from the inside Daniel heard her moan. He wondered what caused him to lose his balance and then worried her stomach pain might have gotten worse. He coughed as he put his back even more into giving the wet slimy stomach wall a good rub. The thick rank air made keeping up his effort's much harder, but he didn't give up and yelled, "I am going to serve you well Goddess!"

 

Reaching a climax in the following moment's Rebekah giggled. She couldn't possibly hear him right now, but could still feel him rubbing her stomach. Hearing her phone ring she picked it up seeing the reminder to go crash a party in the next half hour. Then grabbing her soda she took a sip to quench her throat and then remembered her brother as she laughed.

 

It was becoming harder and harder to keep doing his job as not only did the stomach keep pushing him away. But now fluids rushed in from above. It was more soda and Daniel felt worried as he now wondered how she was going to let him out. Remembering this was his sister he felt reassured that once he rubbed her for long enough she would let him out. However she was his Goddess now so fear compelled him to work even harder to please her and hopefully cure her stomach ache.

 

Getting dressed to slay at this party Rebekah's stomach growled again as one little tiny man wasn't enough for it and his rubbing only served to wet her appetite. She couldn't believe he was still trying to please her even as acids were in the process of digesting him. Smiling at her killer outfit in the mirror Rebekah then went back to get her special little device and grinned. Unable to contain herself any longer Rebekah patting her belly admitted, "Thanks for curing my stomach ache, but now I'm hungry and well you did beg to go inside me so this works out for the both of us."

 

Beating and trying to climb up the stomach wall Danial screamed, "NO! LET ME OUT! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I CAN'T BE FOOD! THIS IS CANNIBALISM!"

 

"Really bro waiting until now to fight me." Rebekah giggled as she felt him struggling to get out. Opening the door to her car she then mocked, "Just think now we are going to become one. You always wanted to become one with a woman and be a part of her forever. Now you can live out your dream while being slowly turned into a worthless little shit."

 

A bit later that evening Rebekah came back home with a grin painted on her devilish face. Rubbing her belly she then said, "Hope you enjoy all the new guest brother."

 

Burning in acid while trapped with ten other people screaming, kicking and begging to live Daniel knew he was just food now. His Goddess was so powerful that she crashed an entire party's worth of people and shrank them all down to eat them. Even in such pain Daniel grew more and more aroused as he accepted how worthless he was. That becoming a lump of fat on Rebekah's ass would be a private to someone worth less than whale shit. Tears shed from his face upon realizing even this was an upgrade from the dead hollow life he lived before. Before his Goddess shrank him. Reaching down he finally decided to masturbate. Masturbate to the thought of finally becoming one with his Goddess even as others screamed and struggled for dear life. He knew their effort's were in vain. He knew they were all food as they were clearly meant to be.

 

The next mourning Rebekah woke up light headed from the intense masturbation she did while human beings struggled for dear life in the depth's of her now hollow stomach that growled for breakfast. Then a groan came from quite a bit lower than her belly as a known pressure called out to nature. Holding it in Rebekah laughed as she made her way into the bathroom. Just sitting on the commode feeling the solid waste leave her induced a wave of arousal in knowing what she did. Once she was done Rebekah stood up and looked down at the floating brown lumps. A few tiny skulls, white fragments and even the pet clownfish she swallowed at the party were clearly seen. A tingling sensation washed over her right as she flushed their worthless remains down the shitter.

 

Then her stomach growled again as Rebekah thought about what to do next. Inviting over a few new friend's might not be a bad idea she thought while texting them back. When they asked what she wanted to do in the group chat Rebekah texted, "Come to my place! I have something new and cool to show you ;) "

 

"Yeah sure." Contact Emily texted

 

"I'll go, but you just have got to tell me why you swallowed that guy's pet fish!" Contact Jamie texted

 

After the rest confirmed their attendance Rebekah texted, "Cool! I'll serve you all up with good food ;)"