- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My second story, aiming to have a better flow here and also more unaware stuff!

"You brought your brother Jake to school? That's so cool!" Amy said to Jasmin. "Yeah, yeah, but keep quiet about it okay? I don't want the teachers finding out!" Jasmin replied.
As you might've guessed, Jake is a tiny person. In this universe, people have a 1% chance of turning into a tiny at age 13. Tinies are 1000 times smaller than a normal person, so in this case, with Jake normally being about 178 cm, now he is 1.78 mm. His sister, Jasmin, who was normally 166 cm, is now 1.66 km to him. He was currently on the palm of her hand, with her best friend Amy looking at him. His sister decided to take him to her school, just for fun. She goes to an all girls school though, so she wasn't sure if she was allowed to bring her tiny brother. "Oh well, I can always just hide him", she thought.


"Can I hold him?" Amy asked. "Yeah sure, here." Jasmin replied, and she dropped Jake into her hand. Jake noticed the intense smell of Jasmin's hand lotion changed into a more natural, slight smell of sweat. Because he was so tiny, his ability to smell greatly increased. It's not that his nose was any more sensitive, but standing on someones hand at that size was as if you put their hand right against your nose. You would never be able to smell someone's hands this strongly otherwise. Jasmin made a point of it to always put lotion on her hands, since her brother jake mentioned the smell once. But Amy hadn't done that, and her hands just smelled slightly like her natural odor.


"He's so cute! I can not feel him on my hand at all though." Amy said. "Yeah, that's often a problem..." Jasmin said, but immediately regretted saying that. "What do you mean?" Amy asked. Jasmin started blushing, and decided she had to say it. "Well he once tried waking me up for school, because I had overslept, but as he was climbing me to get to my ear, I woke up and got out of bed, and he got stuck to my armpit for like my whole morning routine before I noticed him. I wish I could've just felt him, it must've been gross in there." Jasmin said. Amy faked a grossed out expression and laughed, "Yeah that is kinda gross. At least you're not a slob like me, and your armpit probably smelled like flowers or something right?" Amy joked.


"Not really", Jasmin thought. Ever since her brother shrunk, Jasmin tried to smell as good as possible, because she was very self conscious about her brother having to smell her as she was helping him and carrying him around. She showered every morning, but that said, her armpit still smelled like a days worth of sweat when Jake got trapped there.


"Yeah, probably." Jasmin said with an awkward laugh, "Anyway, can I have my brother back? He's probably sick of smelling your sweaty hands!". "No way! My hands aren't that sweaty, and besides, if he's gonna be friends with me, he'll have to get used to THIS!" and she proceeded to raise her arm and bring tiny Jake closer to her armpit. Jake could see the slightly moist fabric of her school uniform, and he started to smell the sourness of her sweat. It reminded him of Jasmin's armpit, except less gross for some reason. Maybe because this was a cute girl's armpit and not his sister's? In any case, he didn't mind the smell at first, but as he got closer and closer, it quickly became overwhelming, so he was glad when Jasmin interveined: "Woah woah, don't put him there! I can smell your nasty pits from here!" She started pulling on Amy's arm but Amy resisted, and as Jasmin lost her grip, Amy's arm flung back and launched Jake away, right onto the empty chair next to them.


The chair wasn't really empty, the girl who was sitting on it was just leaning forward a bit to help the girl in front of her. Jasmin and Amy looked at each other and gulped, as they knew who the girl was. It was Olivia, and she was known for always reminding the teacher of homework, ratting on students for bringing snacks, etc. She would definitely never keep their tiny brother a secret. They couldn't do anything but watch, as Olivia sat down and continued working on her homework, like the perfect school girl she is.


Jake felt like he was suddenly flung through the air at supersonic speed, before landing on a hard wood surface. It felt slightly warm and moist. Then he saw the shadow looming over him, and he started running, but it was far too late, he was crushed under Olivia. He could still breathe, but the air was very hot, making him kind of sleepy. He felt the great pressure and heat on his body, but it was kind of comfortable, in a way. Like a big hug. He was resisting his urge to sleep as he tried crawling away from under her. As he was crawling, a very arousing odor was becoming stronger and stronger. Eventually, the extremely tight hug became looser and looser, and he realised he was between Olivia's legs, under her skirt. He took in the very tempting odor in for a little longer, but resisted it and started running. He only needed to run a little bit more before he was at the edge of the seat. From there he needed to find a way to climb down. As he was looking around, he totally forgot he was right at the opening of a girl's skirt, and he could clearly see the black panties covering Olivia's crotch. He got slightly embarrassed, but also aroused. At home, he was only ever with one of his sisters, so suddenly being this 'intimate' with an actual girl he wasn't related to, was kind of blowing his mind.


While trying to recover from that, he saw Olivia's smooth legs, and decided to try to slide down them, and grab a hold of her socks and climb down from there. To do that though, he had to climb her legs first, and that seemed pretty much impossible.The curves of her thighs loomed over him, there was nowhere for him to even start climbing them. He needed to find some other way. And then he looked back again. Her panties. He would have to climb her panties, and then walk over her skirt to her legs, and slide from there. With a confused feeling in his stomache, he started walking back towards Olivia's crotch, but this time, over her skirt instead of under it. As he got closer, her thighs got closer together, and eventually, they touched, creating a cave of thigh all around him. The familiar scent came back, and Jake wondered if that scent is normal for a girl, or if Olivia just didn't have the best hygiene. Anyhow, when Jake reached the black wall, he was overwhelmed with the enticing smell, and he almost wanted to just hug the wall, but he resisted his urge. But then he realised he had to climb it, which is pretty much hugging it. He grabbed the black fabric, and it felt warm and moist, just like the air around him, but even more so. He started climbing, but then:


"Mrs. Sharma, may I go to the bathroom?"


Jake felt Olivia's voice tremor above him, shaking him up a bit. He didn't even hear the teacher's reply, but apperently she said yes, because suddenly his whole world shot upwards, and he was suddenly dangling from her panties between her legs. He could barely hold on as Olivia walked out of the classroom and towards the bathroom. He heard the girl open and close some doors, and finally he saw the skirt around him lower, and then the panties as well, allowing him to safely drop down to the floor, and land inbetween her shoes. As he was recovering from his scary journey, he heard fart and poop noises vibrating all around him. Then the smell got to him.


Olivia had been glad that nobody was in the bathroom when she entered, because she knew this was gonna be bad. But she didn't expect it to be THIS bad. She was looking around for air fresheners, but couldn't find any. She quickly got up, wiped her butt a bunch and flushed. She quickly left the bathroom, hoping nobody would ever associate her with the horrible smell she just left in there.


Meanwhile, Jasmin and Amy tried looking for Jake on Olivia's chair, but they couldn't find him, and quickly had to go back to their own chairs so the teacher wouldn't see them. Jasmin hoped his brother was okay. He is so small and helpless, where could he have gone? She didn't really think about how easy it would be to lose her brother in a giant school like this.


Jake almost couldn't breathe from the horrible smell, but he was used to it from what his younger sister Stacey exposed him to sometimes. He hoped so badly that she would shrink too on her 13th birthday, so he could fart on HER face for a change, but of course, no luck. Still hoping at least his youngest sister would shrink, he decided to go to one of the walls of the toilet cubicle to rest for a bit, as he learned from experience that they were usually safe places to be. He hoped the smell would quickly fade away.    

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think!