[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sarah Bridges is a loving, hard-working single mother to her 18-year-old son. After an incident, though, she realizes that she has been neglecting him in favor of her demanding but exciting job at a research lab. Fearing that she may lose him forever, she decides to take drastic action. Drastic action that involves the lab's latest invention.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 15834 Read: 28200
Published: June 11 2021 Updated: September 20 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. It's Fine, Mom by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (3838 words)

I'm still working on my ongoing story, but I had this extremely sudden and extremely strong idea pop into my head a few days ago, and I really want to try getting it out there. Perhaps inspired by the themes of motherhood in my main series, I wanted to write a story just about that. I hope you enjoy it.

2. The Incident by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4491 words)

Sorry for the delay, but here's chapter two. More plot, more buildup, hope you enjoy.

3. A Secret Plan by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (7505 words)

Sorry about the super duper holy-cow wait, but here's a long chapter to hopefully make up for it. Sarah grapples with what she has learned, and comes up with an unconventional solution. Hope you enjoy.