[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Tired of the giants' supremacy, Rennard, Milton, and Henry decide to strike back. Not trying anything too malicious, the three have a harmless prank in mind. However, they quickly learn how much things can spiral out of control, especially when giants are involved.

 

Set in a medieval style fantasy setting full of magic. Some plot, some action, lots of erotica. If you don't like feet stuff, this might not be for you, but the other tags make plenty of strong appearances (beginning of chapter 1 contains more specific directions on which chapters to look out for if you want things like insertion/mouth play).


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 50 Completed: Yes
Word count: 131883 Read: 132171
Published: June 12 2021 Updated: July 02 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - The Girl in the Yellow Frock by StoryTeller [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (888 words)

The physics of the world are purposefully "cartoonish", for lack of a better word. For the first several chapters, until the adventure really gets going, the theme could come off as feet only, but the other tags will make strong appearances later on. However, if you cannot stomach foot content whatsoever, this one might not be for you.

If you don't care about reading the story and you're just looking for non-foot action, here's a list:

Insertion: Chapter 7, 8, 11, 27, 33, 34, 36, 37, and 40

Mouth play: Chapter 16, 24, and 28

Breast: Later half of chapter 18, 34, 40

33 deserves a special shoutout. If erotica is all you care about, give that one a try.

The tags still appear in chapters other than the ones listed, but the chapters listed contain scenes heavy with them. And of course, domination is a central theme all throughout.

Enjoy

*

 

2. Chapter 2 - Footsteps by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2526 words)

3. Chapter 3 - An Unlikely Companionship by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2665 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Just A Prank by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3031 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Just Run by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1246 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Underground by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1804 words)

Their escape continues. New tags will come soon.


 


*********


 


 

7. Chapter 7 - Too Good to Be True by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1793 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Payment in Pleasure by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2229 words)

9. Chapter 9 - The Escape by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1713 words)

10. Chapter 10 - South by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1351 words)

11. Chapter 11 - Win or Become Toys by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3131 words)

And the battle begins.

 

*

 

12. Chapter 12 - A Prison of Flesh by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2766 words)

Summary so far: Our heroes lost a humiliating fight against Ada and are completely at her mercy. She decides to head east and start a new life there, planning to sell our heroes for money.

 

 

13. Chapter 13 - The Difference Maker by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2926 words)

Our three heroes narrowly managed to slip out of Ada's lascivious hold during the night, though they know she'll start searching once she wakes, and they still lack a proper plan.

 

*

 

14. Chapter 14 - The Briefest Respite by StoryTeller [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1737 words)

The three young men dealt their captor a decisive blow to ensure their escape. But where does that take them next?

 

*

 

15. Chapter 15 - A Fateful Encounter by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2223 words)

I appreciate all the reviews and thank you for reading!

 

Summary: Milton and Rennard were taken by a slaver, and Henry, watching them helplessly and ill-equipped to do anything about it, has to follow her and hope for some luck.

 

*

 

16. Chapter 16 - Dry and Wet Mouths by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2895 words)

New tag!

 

We return to Milton and Rennard, who were captured by a slaver by being tied to a rope around her waist.

 

*

 

17. Chapter 17 - Pointing Up by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1861 words)

Henry remains by Velvet Rowfield's side as they inch closer and lay their plan to attack the Charmer.

*

 

18. Chapter 18 - Her Slaves by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3531 words)

We follow Milton and Rennard in their captivity, captured and at the mercy of the Charmer, who has something planned for them.

 

*

 

19. Chapter 19 - Human Recruits by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (3249 words)

We remain with Rennard and Milton, who, victim to the Charmer's magic, have been utterly bewitched.

 

*

 

20. Chapter 20 - Bath Time by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3816 words)

21. Chapter 21 - Confrontation by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2784 words)

Eight days since last update, apologies for that, but I've been busy and I will unfortunately be increasingly busy. Most of these chapters were written while I had plenty of free time. It doesn't mean I'm stopping, not at all, I'm absolutely finishing this story and the world of Humius and Gintessa is something I will continue to write other shorter stories in. But updates won't as frequent as they were at the beginning of this story.

 

Story summary:

The Charmer returns to the station where we first met her, and there, the bounty hunter Velvet Rowfield alongside Henry lies in wait.

*

22. Chapter 22 - Hero by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3486 words)

It's fighting time.

 

*

 

23. Chapter 23 - Lost by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3407 words)

Story so far:

 

The Charmer narrowly escaped Velvet Rowfield with an unstable teleportation spell. Henry was caught in it and ended up in an unknown woodland. He has to figure out where he is, and what to do next.

*

 

24. Chapter 24 - Giant On All Fours by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2305 words)

Henry knows he's hunted by what has best been described to him as giants behaving like hounds. Knowing he'll inevitably be found, he awaits this creature to see what fate has in store for him.

 

*

 

25. Chapter 25 - A Subtle Advance by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2149 words)

We return to Milton who, yet under the influence of the charm, continues to loyally go about his day in the Charmer's camp. Though with the Charmer's absence, him and Rennard's days as her loyal followers are numbered.

*

 

26. Chapter 26 - Sobering Up by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2885 words)

27. Chapter 27 - Tight and Quick by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2300 words)

Milton and Rennard are free from the effects of the charm and decide to make an escape.

*

 

28. Chapter 28 - A Feast For A Slave by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3895 words)

Well, it's been a long time, and I'm sorry for that. I think I hinted in an earlier chapter that I'd get increasingly more busy in real life, and it's at its peak right now. I should have spent more time on this during the summer when I had time and could finish it. Now it's lower on my list of priorities and will take time. My issues are time, not the fact that I don't know what to write or where to take the character or how to finish the story, so I'm not dropping it. It will be finished eventually.

Summary so far:

We go to Henry who has been captured by one of Leylee Richwood's 'hounds', a giant on all four. He is wanted after news had gotten out of him and his two friends blinding an offgiant, Ada, in the mountains. He wonders what awaits him at an aristocrat giant's manor, but he has learned to expect the worst.

**

 

29. Chapter 29 - Reunions by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3009 words)

Henry finds Lily at the banquet, an old friend, and sees if she could be a way out. His battle with Ada in the arena is approaching, something he dearly needs to avoid.


*


30. Chapter 30 - The Arena by StoryTeller [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3497 words)

Henry finds Ada in the cell next to his, the night before their fight in the arena.

*


31. Chapter 31 - Battle for Freedom by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (2409 words)

Henry, aided by nine other humans added to the show, known as props, must battle Ada in the arena. Whoever wins will be free and decide the fate of the other.

I thank you all for the reviews. These are insanely busy times, but you motivate me to keep going.

*


32. Chapter 32 - One Last Chance by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (4342 words)

Henry and the four remaining props have one move prepared to take down Ada. If it fails, Henry might end up at Ada's mercy.

Rereading the last parts of the last chapter could help with catching up to the tempo, as it's in the middle of a fight scene.

*

33. Chapter 33 - 10 Humans, 1 Giant by StoryTeller [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4878 words)

Uh, yeah, I should apologize for how long it's been. I don't know what to say, more important things show up, and once they do and they take my time, it becomes hard to return to this story after spending time away from it. But return to it I eventually do, if that's any comfort! If you're a fan of Ada and her wild fantasies, this chapter is for you.


*

34. Chapter 34 - 10 Humans, 1 Giant, Part 2 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2848 words)

35. Chapter 35 - The Society Underneath by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (3496 words)

Hello there. It's been long. I'm sorry for the long absence. Managing studies and other responsibilities together with writing was harder than I expected, but there are good news, which I'll talk about at this chapter's end notes.

 

Summary so far: We return to Milton and Rennard, who were last seen in chapter 27. There, they had just snapped out of the Charmer's bewitchment and escaped, when a servant pursued them for her own horny desires. In that chase, they fell down an unknown crevice. Where have they ended up?


***


36. Chapter 36 - Different Yet Still The Same by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4155 words)

Summary: Henry and Ada continue on their new journey, where, after Ada's victory in the arena, Henry is now officially her slave and Ada has her new, lowly employment with the Richwoods.


***

37. Chapter 37 - Opportunistic by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3568 words)

38. Chapter 38 - Another Trio by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2176 words)

39. Chapter 39 - Side By Side With A Giant by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2230 words)

40. Chapter 40 - Losing To Ada by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2819 words)

41. Chapter 41 - Bargain by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (4056 words)

42. Chapter 42 - Taking What They Get by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2183 words)

43. Chapter 43 - New And Older Bonds by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2287 words)

44. Chapter 44 - Back Together by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2485 words)

45. Chapter 45 - Smaller Size, Larger Heart by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1704 words)

46. Chapter 46 - Rebirth by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (981 words)

47. Chapter 47 - Miracle by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1576 words)

48. Chapter 48 - The Price of Arrogance by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1779 words)

49. Chapter 49 - Redemption by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2027 words)


50. Chapter 50 - Farewell by StoryTeller [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2786 words)