- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is true but ends up turning into a fantacy.

This is the alternative story to the original story.

Rachael Sweetheart By: Crazyboy

 

Rachael (my girlfriend) and Jacob had talked about sex. Jacob persuaded his girlfriend Rachael into giving him a hand-job (masturbation), since its not having sexual intercourse, but giving sexual stimulation to your partners’ erogenous zones. I digress, Rachael jerks Jacob off as he laid his head simultaneously closed his eyes, it felt so good to feel her soft, warm hand wrapped around his dick, jerking it up and down. He soon ejaculates while his body jerks and convulses from orgasm while semen shot straight onto the ground. Rachael then smirks and then she bites her lip simultaneously looking down at the puddle of semen on the ground at our feet.

 

Jacob then told Rachael, “Baby you did great.”

 

He opened his eyes to see his girlfriend Rachael towering him as Jacob looked up in awe at her he couldn’t help but notice how magnificently beautiful she was. Her 5’ 6” frame now looked 420feet tall pathetically compared to his height. She had her hands on her hips and smiled slyly down at him.

 

He wanted to run but was too frightened of the fact that she’s able to eradicate him in an instant beneath her foot. Jacob finally decide to scream simultaneously begged, “Please don’t hurt me?” Rachael replies, “I won’t hurt you, I have no intention to do so.”

 

She bends down with her knees lowered her gigantic hand toward him. He watched her gigantic right hand descend toward him, his vision was enveloped with her palm, it soon blocked out all light. Rachael’s hand descends in front of Jacob as her index finger and thumb of her right hand delicately grasp him. Rachael’s hand slowly ascends to the palm of her other hand. She then brings her palm toward her face and begins to examine him with her eyes. Rachael’s face was huge; he could see very fine hairs on her beautiful face. She told him he looked to be about an inch tall. But what she didn’t see was his boner that was growing larger by the second from looking at her from this perspective.

 

She said to him she was going to her friends’ house and he’s going with her. Rachael holds him gently in her hand as she walked to her friends’ house. Within several minutes she reached her destination and rang the doorbell. Her friend Victoria answered the door. Rachael told her she’s got something to show her.

 

She lets Rachael inside the house, immediately closed and locked the door behind them. She told Rachael to follow her to her bedroom. Rachael complies. They entered her bedroom while Victoria closed the door.

 

Victoria then asked, “What was it you wanted to show me?” Rachael replies, “This…” Rachael opened her hand; Victoria looked down at Rachael’s open palm, Victoria sees me and asked in surprise and shock, “How did you do this to him? He looks so cute!” she says in a tone similar to talking to a baby.

 

Rachael told Victoria how she did this to me. Victoria called her boyfriend; Robert and told him to come over, he agreed. Victoria told Rachael she called her boyfriend so she can do the same to him. Victoria told Rachael he's coming over and he should be here in a few minutes.

  

She and Rachael talked about what they are going to do to him. They both got all giddy and excited about it.

 

The next thing I knew I hear the ring of the doorbell. Victoria’s mom told her Robert is at the door and he said you asked him to come over.

 

She answered her mother, “Yeah I did ask him to come over and by the way can you tell Robert to come up.” Victoria’s mother replies, “Sure.” 

 

She then told him to go up to Victoria’s room. Robert complied.

 

When he entered Victoria’s room he immediately saw Rachael greets her and Victoria. Victoria then tells Robert to close his eyes and not to peek; she has surprises for him.

 

Robert replies, “I love surprises.”

 

Victoria responds, “I know honey.”

 

I immediately start yelling warning him of the great danger he’s in. Rachael responds by shoving me in her pocket.

 

Robert asked, “What’s next, I’m getting impatient.”

 

He waited for a response from Victoria but doesn’t get one. So he then opens his eyes to find himself in the palm of his girlfriend Victoria. He stared up at her with awe and confusion but at the same time he was angry.

 

He yelled out, “What the hell did you do to me? Why am I so small? How tall am I?”

 

She replies, “Robert honey, I’ve shrunken you. You are small because Rachael and I have something we want to do with you. You wanted to know how small you are, you are approximately an inch in height. Oh, here is your other surprise.”

 

Rachael pulled me out of her pocket placed me in the palm of Victoria. She placed me next to Robert (Victoria’s boyfriend). He looks at me with a look of deep thought, which to me almost looked like he wanted to ask me, “Why?” I simply shrug my shoulders.

 

“Robert, this is Jacob. Jacob is Rachael's boyfriend. The same thing that happened to you happened to him, so you both are in this together."

 

Victoria’s hand moves abruptly, we lose our footing and fall onto our butts she giggles as she descends her hand to the floor and carefully tilted her hand so we’d slide smoothly to the floor.

 

We watch her return to her standing position. Robert and Jacob craned their necks to look up at Victoria towering over us. Suddenly Rachael begins to walk over to us sending thunderous footfalls across the floor to end up standing right behind us. We continue to look upward craning our necks trying to take in all of our girlfriend's stature. 

 

Robert becomes dazed at the sights of our gigantic girlfriends (oh and I forgot to mention Robert has a giantess/ foot fetish and Jacob has a foot fetish.)

 

Jacob looked over at Robert who happened to notice Robert's bulge in his pants. Jacob watched as Victoria and Rachael sat down Indian style in front of us. The floor vibrates from their actions. Robert comes out of his daze still with the present bulge in his pants and walks up to Rachael’s left foot. He begins to rub his dick through his pants while starring at Rachael’s French-Pedicure. 

 

She says down to Robert who was enjoying this event at the moment, “Somebody seems to like feet and that goes double for you Jacob.” She says looking right at Jacob smiling.

 

Jacob started to thinking, “How did she know? I never told her I love feet, let alone hers.” 

 

He then looked down at his crotch and saw his erection and it instantly clicked. He was too busy thinking about how Rachael noticed his erection and knew he liked feet he didn’t notice Victoria’s hand above him; with her right index finger she pushes Jacob onto his back.

 

And then with her index still positioned over him he heard, “Gee, I wonder what will happen if I did this?”

 

Suddenly her index finger descends onto his body. Victoria then begins to rub her finger up and down on top of him. Jacob feels the ridges of Victoria’s fingerprints rubbing along his body. This started slow, and then it accelerated, doing this caused his clothes to come off. He really felt the soft ridges of her fingerprints along his body. He had to admit it did feel really good. Victoria stops rubbing her finger along Jacob’s body. She begins pressing her finger down onto his dick. She licks her finger, rubs the shaft of his dick with the moistened tip. The use of her saliva acted as a lubricant, it did wonders. Jacob starts moaning as Victoria continues to rub the shaft, the head of his dick along with his balls, as he was about to ejaculate, she stopped.

 

She looks down at him, smiles and says, “I knew it! He does like this. If he liked that then he’ll love this!”

 

Next thing Jacob knew she extends Victoria’s left leg and rotates her ankle. Victoria’s foot moves outward to where he lays before her. Jacob watches as Victoria continues to move her foot toward Jacob. Victoria’s leg extends straight out in front of her. Jacob’s view of Victoria’s beautiful face and her soft looking thighs was replaced by her gigantic foot. Victoria’s foot looks to be about 45-feet in height and about 10-feet in width. Jacob looked dumbfounded at the sole. Victoria’s sole was perfect. Victoria’s sole had the most beautiful, deep wrinkles Jacob had ever seen, connected with long toes, with a very high-sculpted arch. Victoria’s foot had no calluses and it emitted a peachy scent.

 

Jacob simply fell in love Victoria’s foot. It slowly descends as Jacob watches in awe as Victoria’s perfect foot descended upon him.

 

Before Victoria’s foot descended upon Jacob in his mind one thought continued to process, “I wonder what Victoria’s foot feels like?” 

 

Milliseconds later Victoria’s foot made contact with his body. Her foot was soft and warm Jacob was under the ball of Victoria’s right foot. The skin of her foot had conformed to the shape of his body. She moved her foot backward and He looked up at the arc of her big toe. The folds of skin were fabulous.

 

He heard Victoria say, “Enjoy your stay under my foot, bug, He! He! He, she says teasingly while giggling. Her toe prints grasp at his dick.

 

“Ooh, I feel something poking me from underneath my toe!” Victoria said.

 

She slowly begins scrunch her toes capturing, Jacob’s dick in the folds of skin. She continues to slowly scrunch her toes pulling and rubbing on his dick and before long He ejaculates under her toe. He convulses hard as she stops scrunching feeling his warm semen under toe.

 

Victoria removes her foot from Jacob, looking down at the underside of her big toe; she sees his pint-sized semen and replies, “Someone’s enjoyed himself?” She states. Victoria licks his semen off the bottom of her toe, “Mmm, you taste so good little Jacob.”

 

She moves over Jacob, looking down at him lowering her head. She opens her mouth, as Jacob looks up he sees her sexy pinkish-red mouth, he sees her razor sharp teeth, her glistening taste buds adorned her bubblegum-pink tongue, spittle ribbons appear as she extends her tongue toward Jacob.

 

 He yells, “No, Victoria! Don’t eat me!” He had no time to turn to run, as she smiled and extended her tongue Jacob and licks his entire body covering him in her warm, sticky, saliva. Jacob could feel her taste buds grasp erotically at his body as she licked him. She then looks at Jacob and says nothing.

 

Victoria gets up and begins walking to her computer and calls Rachael over. Rachael walks over to Victoria completely forgetting about Robert.

 

Robert witnessed the entire ordeal; Rachael and Victoria were on Victoria’s computer looking up stuff on the internet. Robert tells Jacob to follow him over to the computer desk. Jacob complies; Robert hides behind the back-left leg of Victoria’s chair while Jacob hides behind the front-left leg of Rachael’s chair. Rachael had her left foot propped up on the chair’s leg. Her foot was positioned in a way that allowed the weight of her leg rested on the ball of her foot and her toes. Jacob looked up at Rachael’s foot; he began to get horny again.

 

While Robert walks up to Victoria’s heel, he takes a few deep breaths as his heart pounds like an Indian drum in his chest and then he smells Victoria’s foot while he walks along side it to her big toe. Suddenly without warning she raises her foot; Robert freezes in his tracks and watches her foot ascends with amazing speed. Victoria’s foot moved over Robert as he looked up at the sole of her foot, he could clearly see the lines and ridges in her sole above him, he was fascinated by it. Right then and there, he got an erection, it practically popped up. Her foot descended with speed on top of Robert. His body was pinned under the ball of her foot. Her foot started to wiggle while Robert was pinned beneath its ball, as Victoria took her step forward, Robert felt her weight roll on to her ball and toes. He was pushed into the floor as the weight of her body increased 10-fold; the pressure was so intense, unbearable and the pain, he thought he would pop any second. But before he realized, Victoria’s foot had already ascended from him. He didn’t notice he had an erection as her foot rose from him. He felt relieved that he wasn’t under her foot anymore and was also surprised he hadn’t gotten flattened.

 

Robert watched as his girlfriend’s foot departed from him. He turned over to watch the massive feet of his girlfriend pick themselves up, one after the other and slam down in front of the other as she walked away.

 

He then thought, “Didn’t she feel me under her foot?”

 

He couldn’t find a logical answer, so he put that thought out of his mind as he watched Victoria walk to her bed. Her thundering footsteps shook the floor with each footfall. He then notices he has an erection, he thinks back to when he had gotten stepped on. He remembers the pressure and the intense pain in his body, feeling like he was going to explode. And then to suddenly see her foot ascending from him almost drove him insane. Robert’s erection was aroused further to the point where the veins pulsating. He doesn’t notice his girlfriend walking back to the chair.

 

Jacob sees Victoria (Robert’s girlfriend), He called out to him, “Robert, get up! Move out the way! Victoria’s coming back!”

 

Robert snaps out of his erotic daze, sees his gigantic girlfriend walking back. He then gets up and tries to run away from the chair. But Victoria’s thundering footfalls shake the ground to the point where he can’t stand. He lies on the floor looking up at his towering girlfriend’s form. Her shadow quickly engulfs him, he stares at her knowing full well when she steps down on his body (he’s a goner). He closes his eyes and waits for death.

 

Victoria approached the computer chair, her left foot landed right on top of Robert. But Robert secretly lies between her 1st and 2nd toes. Robert stands to his feet looking up at his giantess of a girlfriend Victoria, from between her two toes. Victoria was so tall; he couldn’t see anything past her knee. Victoria happened to look down at her feet and spots Robert between her toes.

 

Victoria smiles down at him and says, “Well hello down there. How do you like the view?” she teased.

 

Victoria then squeezed her toes together enveloping Robert in between her massive toes as she begins to rub his body between her toes all the while cooing to him. The soft, smooth, and massive ridged lines of her toe prints fondled his erection, causing tiny squeals of delight from him. She released him from her grip between her toes to fall to the floor.

 

Victoria then moves her toes over his tiny form placing his throbbing erection between her 3rd and 4th toes, pushing his face into the fleshy arc of her 2nd toe. Victoria could easily see Robert’s dick sticking up between her 3rd and 4th toes, while feeling Robert’s exhaling breaths underneath her 2nd toe.

 

Victoria smiles down as she sees Robert’s dick sticking up between her toes, seeing this brought an idea to her. She bends down at her waist, extends her left hand, using her index finger and thumb, she carefully started teasing Robert’s throbbing erection. She continued to squeeze her toes together, all the while cooing softly down to him.

Robert was in ecstasy, being under the beautiful toes of his girlfriend, while she toyed with his erection was driving him mad. Victoria continues manipulating his erection for a few minutes until she sensed and also felt Robert’s ejaculation coming along with an Earth shattering orgasm.. Victoria splayed her toes to look down at Robert who was sweating intensely, she raised her foot from Robert, but still keeping it slightly poised over him.

 

Victoria looked around the side of her foot and said, “Robert…honey…this might hurt a bit. But I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!”

 

Victoria then moved her foot over Robert, arching her foot so the ball and her toes pointed downward. Victoria lowered her foot on top of Robert, placing her big toe on his midsection. Without warning she presses her big toe down hard, grinding her toe into Robert’s midsection, she gave a smirk and pushed all her weight onto her toe. Victoria was grinding her toe down onto Robert’s midsection like she was trying to grind it into the floor. Robert grabbed her toe as she continues to grind his midsection into the floor.

He screams not out of pain but out of sheer sexual ecstasy, that caused sexual arousal.

To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for more I'm currently working on 5 other stories.

And I'm juggling college assignments, and getting ready for this big move.

So please bare with me.