- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 

 

The kraadhoit ship flew through the vacuum of space with great speed as it was being chased by a gigantic colossus. 

 

Bilxies: “Hold on!” 


 

Bilxies clutches the ship controls as he navigates through the cosmic waste of his now dead planet Uzuno, tears flow down his eyes as he bore witness to his now dead culture, and as he looked at holographic image of the dark deity chasing the ship he knew that she was growing closer. Bilxies glances back at the queen and young prince in the back of the ship, and he swore on the life of his now dead king that he would protect them. 

 

Bilxies: [“We have to get away”] 

 

Bilxies knew that their was only one chance to escape, they needed to activate the hyper drive, and go into hyperspace, and yet that would take time to activate and the gigantic goddess was gaining. 

…… 

 

The Devourer having consumed a small planet found herself chasing after a small ship in the middle of space. She did this to communicate with the little creature inside, for only they had the answers she was looking for, answers to the new strange emotions she was feeling inside her chest. 

 

It was almost laughable to the Goddess of immense size and power, that she needed the help of such microscopic beings, she needed their help to such an extent that she was willing to chase them through space and yet the comedic principal would change nothing. 

 

Devourer: “You will not escape.” 

 

The Devourers breath stirs up the cosmos as the shock wave rattled the fleeing ship ever so slightly. The Devourer having seen the ship shake ever so slightly refuses to speak any further, for her voice was to immense for the little ship and those on board to handle. She needed them alive, which because of her immense scale made this chase more difficult. 

 

The great titan constantly used her cosmic awareness to peer inside the speck sized ship. She saw the little solder behind the controls, she saw how he bravely defied her with his every breath. She saw the little queen and prince huddle together in the corner of the ship, scared of her very visage. Seeing all of the emotions on the ship actually made the chase ever more fun. The devourer flying ever closer to the ship couldn’t help but smile, revealing her planet sized white teeth. Victory would soon be hers. 

…….

 

Bilxies: “Is that monster smiling?” 

 

Bilxies feeling nothing but rage watches the screen as the world eater drew ever closer. She was literally on top of them, and who knew what she would do to them.  They would not have the power to resist even a single strand of hair.

 

Queen: “Bilxies what are we going to do?” 

 

Bilxies: “Just hold on my queen, we will make it through this. I swear.” 

 

Bilxies looks down at the monitor and smiles, the hyperdrive was almost completely charged, all they needed was a few minutes more. 

 

Bilxies with a sense of victory soon looks back at the holographic images of their pursuer and soon his smile disappears. 

 

Bilxies: “Oh Gods.” 

…….

 

The great devourer reached out her giant hand in order to grab the fleeing ship.


 

“Come here you little.”

 

The Devourer of worlds takes small swings at the fleeing ship in hopes of capturing the occupants inside and only misses it by a few inches and as she extends her massive hand ever closer her nail scratches against the exterior of the ship breaking a small portion of the ship apart.

 

The great Goddess watched as atomic sized pieces of metal floated off into space, and amongst the wreckage a micro person floated within the vacuum of space. The titan recognized the little speck as the little queen. 

 

The goddess seeing the little queen began to for the first time in her existence panic. She knew that lesser species unlike a Devourer could not survive the vacuum of space and she wanted to capture all three of the little people alive. 

 

The devourer momentarily halting her chase of the little ship, brings her face closer to the dust sized woman, and using her cosmic awareness could see the life quickly departing from the little woman’s body, and what really drew her attention was the little metal object the queen held in her grasp. 

 

Devourer: “What is that?” 

….. 

 

Bilxies: “Hold on to something!” 

 

Bilxies struggled to control the ship as a whole torrent of air like a raging river rushed out of the giant hole that formed in the back of the ship. 

 

The destroyers nail had brushed up against the ship, it was a nail that could effortlessly split moons and planets and survive the heat of stars, the ship itself never stood a chance. 

 

Bilxies quickly presses a small button on the consul of the ship and a small energy barrier like a blanket covers up the hole trapping the remaining air inside the ship. 

 

Bilxies as well as the queen and the young princes gasp for air. 

 

Bilxies: “Are you two alright?” 

 

Bilxies looks at the queen who wore a concerned look as her child ran into her arms bearing his face into her bosom. 

 

Queen: “At this rate the monster that annihilated our people will catch us.” (Stand up onto her feet.) 

 

Bilxies: (Closes his eyes, and clenches his fist) “Not if I have a nothing to say about it.” 

 

Queen: “Bilxies please look at me.” (Walks towards Bilxies) 

 

Bilxies opens his eyes and looks into the eyes of the woman he called his queen. To him she was beautiful, her red skin was more beautiful than all the diamonds that rested on the planet Uzuno. Her black hair was more grand than the kings thrown. Her very presence made Bilxies want her ever more. 

 

Queen: “Oh great solder of Uzuno, their is only one way for us to survive.” (Digs into her robes and takes out a small metal orb) 

 

Bilxies: “What is this my queen?” (Looks at the orb with apprehension) 

 

Queen: “What you bare witness to is the Moon Breaker, this sky smasher, the city Decimator, it is the Bomb of Thevione.” 

 

Bilxies hearing the name of the device that rested in the queen hand felt shaken to his core. The Bomb of Thevione was a weapon of unimaginable power, so much power in fact that it put very last super powered weapon of Uzuno to Shame. No one knew who crafted such a weapon, some say it was the gods themselves but every one knew and feared it’s power. Only the king and queen knew where the weapon rested and for good reason. 

 

Legend states that back before the rise of the 12 Kingdoms of Uzuno their use to be a beautiful moon that rested in the sky. In those early days their were actual two Bombs of Thevione, each of the powerful weapons where guarded by the most trusted warriors of that era and for a time their was peace, but those times of peace did not last as war broke out amongst the ancient kingdoms of Uzuno,  all for the unimaginable power that rested in the all powerful weapons. Legend spoke of a powerful warrior that sought the two bombs in order to gain revenge for the loss of his loved one, and in doing so unleashed a power so great that it had not only wiped out him along with all of his enemies but the moon itself. That is why the bombs are named after the great god Thevione, the god of destruction himself, and that is also why Uzuno had no moon.

 

Everyone on planet Uzuno knew the story and Bilxies was now staring at one of the divine artifacts. 

 

Bilxies: “My Queen what are you planning to do?” (Looks at the Wueen with worry.)  

 

Bilxies heart shakes agony as the Queens once worried face turns into a face of peace and acceptance. 

 

Queen: “ I am going to protect the ones I love.” 


 

Bilxies: “Oh no.” 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234