- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please enjoy! 

 


The great female titan with a smirk watched as star ships no bigger than her finger nail, barely wider than a single strand of her hair soared through the vacuum of space right towards her. It wasn't the first time this all powerful Devourer had witnessed such fool hardy bravery. Time and time again the foolish little microbes believing that their microscopical struggles will solve anything, will stop the end from approaching, and yet it was only quite recently that this monolithic deity began to admire their pointless struggles. It truly was to bad that such admiration would not save them. She was going to have their planet, such was the life of a Devourer. 


 


Devourer: "Huh?" 


 


The massive goddess opens both her eyes in fascination as she caught sight of small streaks of light that battered her naked body, slamming against her chin, cheek, nose, and upper chest. These small dazzling lights sprung from the tiny battle ships making it quite apparent that she was being attacked. Their was only one small problem, this super imposing being didn't feel a single thing, not one attack was strong enough to register even a little pain from one of the Devourers nerves. All these insignificant little beings seemed to do was give this great being a beautiful light show in the pitch black emptiness of space.


 


Devourer: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" 


 


The megalithic woman unable to contain herself let's out a laugh of cosmic proportions, producing solar winds strong enough to blow away moons and make meaningless the very laws of gravity. Multiple unsuspecting Kraadhoit battleships where torn apart as the cosmic shockwave made contact with the outer hull.


 


The cosmic chaos came to an end as the immense eater of worlds turns her gaze to the speck sized militia that hovered before her.


 


Devourer: ["Aren't there less little ships than before."] 


 


The Devourer, deep in thought  looks at the formation of battleships that hovered right before her face.  


 


Devourer: "Oops." (Covers her mouth with one hand.)


 


The great devourer soon came to the conclusion that the missing ships was probably the result of her uncontrolled laughing, and looks at the little ships apologetically, which only served to confuse her more.


 


Devourer: ["These little insignificant beings tried to kill me, they attacked me, so why do I pity them."]  


 


The Goddess looks at the warships that continued their assault and does nothing. If she wanted to she could have killed them with a wave of her hand, she could have swallowed them all whole, snorted them all up like cosmic dust, crushed them all between the smallest crevices of her body, all these things she had done many times before, so why was it so hard right at this moment, exciting yes, but hard.


 


Devourer: "What is wrong with me?" 


...... 


 


The great warriors of Uzuno gazed at the monstrous sight right before their eyes, from the deck of their ships. Never before had they seen a being of such gigantic proportion. The great people of Uzuno had crafted many gods, created many alters inspired by their greatness, but many of the warriors occupying the battleships began to believe that the humongous avatar of destruction before their eyes was the true god. 


 


On the great battle deck the first devision troop leader Ulxa stood mouth open in fear. 


 


Ulxa: "By the sacred name of Tetzotl, none of our attacks are working!" 


 


Ulxa having a great understanding of their weaponry understood that the fire power they had just unleashed could have easily wiped out a whole country and yet not one attack could leave so much as scratch on the destroyers body. 


 


Ulxa: "How much of the fleet remains?!" 


 


Kraadhoit Solder: "Out of the 900 Advanced warships sent into battle only about 100 are still able to fight." 


 


Ulxa hearing the words of his subordinate couldn't help but be shaken. 


 


Ulxa: gods help us what is she doing?!" 


 


Every last solder watched as a hand thousands of times bigger than their very own planet reaches out and came ever closer to the fleet.  


........ 


 


The Devourer ignoring the microscopic fleet reaches out towards the planet. She knew that the insignificant species could do nothing to stop her. Their efforts did not go unnoticed as small beams of light struck her hand and arms, but still did nothing to halt its progression towards the red planet. 



 

The great destroyer did not know if she was being merciful or cruel, was it better to provide the little mites a quick death, or was it better to spare them, to bare witness to the the death of their planet, after all they could always find a new planet to colonize that probably was the best option, and yet the goddess noticing how the warships continued their attack, refusing to run away, also using her cosmic awareness she could see millions of Kraadhoit still on the planets surface. This insignificant species had already chose its own fate. 


 


Eyes that had finally turned cold the great Devour without wasting more time forcefully grabs the planet, breaking it from its orbit. As her fingers wrapped around the planets surface she could see lava seep from the planets crust like blood, warming up her fingers ever so slightly. 


 


Holding the small red planet in her hands the Devour uses her cosmic awareness to see the little lives on its surface. She saw the upheaval of the very ground, fissures big enough to swallow whole countries she bore witness to the tsunamis of lava that burned away whole entire cities, and raging winds that swept up the micro people by the dozens, all of this she saw, all of this she caused, and as she continued to look on with amusement, the great devours eyes soon falls on a single person trapped within the planetary wide chaos. 


 


The microscopic being wore fancy clothes and stood within a fancy palace. Upon his red head sat a crystallized crown, the devour having consumed billions of worlds knew exactly what she was looking at for almost every species possessed one. The being she was looking at was the king of the species, and what separated this mite from the others was his eyes that instead of being filled with fear, instead contained hope. But why? 


 


The massive Goddess still deep in thought tightens her grip around the small planet breaking it into pieces, condemning all those trapped on its surface, and as she did this she could feel power well up inside of her very being.


 


Devourer: [why did that little man have such a look, what were his dreams, in the very end what did he hope for?] 


 


Eyes closed, the cosmic destroyers mind was filled with questions as she thought about the tiny king she had destroyed. 


 


The great devour of worlds could see no more warships attacking her, all that surrounded her was the all to familiar dark abyss of space and frenzied energy of a demolished planet. 


 


Devourer: "They must have been destroyed in the explosion."  


 


Looking at the remains of the planet she had consumed the great devourer sees something amongst the rubble, something small and fast pushing through the darkness of space. 


 


It wasn't as big as a Kraadhoit battleship but the massive goddess could tell it was a ship, a ship in retreat. 


 


Curious if the little survivors the colossal titan decides to use her cosmic awareness to peer inside the tiny ship and what she saw made her planet size heart skip its first beat in all of her days. 


 


The technology of the ship meant nothing to the Goddess, for she had transcended technology and had been born into the realm of infinity, no what she bore witness to was three beings on the ship. One was a solder with battle armor who was piloting the microscopic vessel the other was a woman who wore fancy grey robes with a crystalized crown on her head, holding a small child in her arms, the child was a small boy who like the woman wore beautiful clothes. 


 


The gigantic woman seeing the little boy in her minds eye soon thinks back to the king she had just recently destroyed, and her eyes open wide with understand. 


 


Devour: "That boy is that dust mites son." 


 


With such revelations revealed the Devourer soon feels a small feeling in her chest as she watched to minuscule ship flee. 


 


Devour: ["what are this feelings, could they explain what has been happening to me?]  


 


The Titans right hand grabs her left bosom as her eyes once again falls on the fleeing ship. 


 


Devour: ["I must not let that ship flee, I must talk to the microbes on board."] 


 


The massive giant without hesitation flies after the little ship. Space Rocks breaking apart as her gigantic body flies against them at high speed. 


.......


 


Bilxies heart was heavy as he along with the wife and son of his king watched as the dark goddess had destroyed their planet with a Single hand. Bilxies had seen the whole entire Advance fleet get swallowed up by the explosion and deep in his heart he knew that their where no more Kraadhoit left alive the three on the ship where the last. 


 


Bilxies sits down in the captains chair and rubs his red forehead as stress began to take over his body


 


Bilxies: "[we need to find somewhere to rest.] 


 


"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" 


 


The ships emergency alarm echos through the whole entire room as the whole ship began to shake. Bilxies no longer comfortable press a myriad of buttons and soon a holographic screen appears right in front of his face. 


 


Bilxies face turns a lighter shade of red as she sees a moving flesh sized planet right behind him. She was to big for him to see her in all of her glory, but Bilxies knew what he was looking at. 


 


Bilxies: "That monster is coming."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234