- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This is the story of the Sand Creek Defense Research disaster of 2016. In 2014 a breakthrough was made in bio-reduction the process where by organisms could be reduced in size. At first it was only small organisms such as bacteria and other single and several celled organisms, but the research progressed. By 2016 scientists could reduce mice a whopping 75% and they were working towards yet another dramatic breakthrough when the accident happened. In all 334 persons were affected to varying degrees these are their stories.

 

The Sorority Princess

 

“I can’t believe I postponed my intern interview for this sorry lot.”  Christy addressed the nervous pledges lined up before her awaiting induction. Christy had put them through every humiliation a woman could endure during the pledge process. These were the one’s that remained.

 

Why did they stay? Well, if you were in the Kappa Delta Chi sorority it only meant that you were the prettiest, smartest, and most likely to succeed of your class. They took only the best of the best. And the demeaning pledge process would weed the group out further still. Due to the hideous humiliations only those that truly wanted in the sorority would remain at the end, or so the theory goes.

 

Christy took extra pride in her position as pledge instructor and was hard as nails. It was the way she was pledged and it will be the way these girls get in. No cupcake questionnaires. She was very creative during the process and had eliminated many and today was the day they finally got inducted. “As soon as you take your oaths today you will no longer be the little whores and sluts you are now. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly you will become…” The door to the induction waiting room clicked open and interrupted her speech.

 

It was Misty. Christy smiled. She had been trying to get rid of her since the first day of the pledge process. Oh she was pretty enough, but so were all the pledges. Christy felt that other factors outweighed her physical beauty. She wasn’t from a wealthy family and already had set up a payment plan. A definite sign that she wasn’t Kappa material. What’s more is though she endured all the humiliations and passed all of the tests she would always hear the other pledges laugh after she heard a whisper that was just to silent to decipher slip out of Misty’s mouth. Now Christy had her concrete, ironclad reason to ditch the bitch.

 

“Beat it Misty.” Christy said with a smile. “Christy, my class let out late. I’m only two minutes late.” Pleaded Misty. “Priorities Misty. What if I showed up for my intern interview late tomorrow? You know the rules. You’re out.” Quipped Christy. “You can’t just kick me out for two minutes after all I’ve been through. I’ll talk to Sara.” Protested Misty.

 

“Talk to her. She’s my best friend. But even if she, being the president, were inclined she couldn’t help you. The decision of who walks through those doors to be voted on for induction is mine. You are late and tardiness is not tolerated. You had better leave before I call campus police and tell them you are interrupting a ritual proceeding.” Threatened Christy.

 

Misty glanced at her friend, and fellow pledge, Sasha who could only look back in silent sympathy. Misty turned back and stepped to Christy who was beaming. Aware of Christy’s dislike for her she lashed out. Misty, at 6’1” had three inches on Christy, but this didn’t intimidate Christy in the least; who simply looked her straight (well slightly up) in the eyes. “You fucking rich bitch slut! You feel big kicking me out, but your nothing but a spoiled little cunt! You’ll pay for this!” railed Misty as she turned so Christy wouldn’t see the tears starting to well up and stormed out.

 

The Next Day

 

Christy arrived at the lab a cool 15 minutes before her 11:30am interview for the coveted internship at Sand Creek research facility. The receptionist told her that Dr. Samuelson had one more experiment to conduct and would be delayed a few minutes. Christy had just sat down in the waiting room when she saw this strange green light flash. She blacked out immediately.

 

When she opened her eyes she saw nothing but white. She sat up. “Oh my god. I’m naked.” Blurted Christy glancing around to see who would notice. There was no one. She was sitting on a canvas like red material in the middle of a conical shaped white room. She looked up at the highest point and guessed it to be about 25-35 feet high.

 

Starting to get a little scared she stood up. “Hello! Anyone!” she yelled. There was no echo. She glanced around the room there were no obvious doors. She walked to the walls and noticed that she could see partially see the outside. She couldn’t make out anything recognizable.

 

Of all the crazy shit Joe had been part of this had beat all. He had collected 10 people already and they were getting steadily smaller as he moved closer to the epicenter of the redux blast. His fellow members of the recovery team as they called themselves consisted of the 20 least affected people. He was in the parking lot on the way to his car when the flash redux wave hit him knocking him unconscious.

 

Joe was managing director of the facility and when he stood up and his slacks slid off he immediately guessed what had occurred. He reckoned he’d lost about a foot and half and now stood a whopping 4 feet 8 inches tall. His plight was nothing he discovered as he moved closer to Frank’s lab. He gathered others in the parking lot and organized this initial recovery effort. The team formed a search pattern and devised a plan.

 

They instructed people they encountered, who were tall enough, to congregate in the lobby of the building. These were people that were 18 inches or taller. Roughly the size needed to make it up and down a step. They decided to prop doors open as they went to assist with the process. The smaller people they put in boxes and carried them back themselves instructing the larger people to look after the smaller ones.

 

Joe walked the twenty feet from the small third level conference room to the interview reception room. He was carrying a shoebox that he just put his immediate subordinate into. Poor Larry had been reduced to a mere 4 inches tall. He opened the door. He figured Jan the receptionist would be in here but was surprised to find another pile of clothes on one of the waiting room seats. He spoke giving his standard warning that he had given for the last ten or so people he had placed in his shoebox.

 

Christy was sliding along the white wall still trying to see out when she heard a loud male voice that seemed to come from all directions. “There has been an accident. You have been shrunk. I’m going to search your clothes please do not move while I do this.” Said the anonymous voice. “Who is that? What the fuck is he talking about?” Christy said to her self.

 

Joe walked to the clothes pile and picked the large white bra out of the red blouse. It seemed to be a large C-cup he instinctively guessed. There was a woman about an inch tall under the left cup. He tossed the bra aside. He heard a tiny squeaking noise. It was the woman screaming. “I’m here to help.” Joe reassured as he slowly and gently plucked the tiny naked woman out of her blouse and put her into his box. That made eleven. He figured he would extract the receptionist and make the return trip.

 

Christy didn’t stop screaming until the giant put her down in the box. She didn’t know what to do. There were 10 others in the box seven men and three women. They were all naked and all were at least twice as large as she was. One woman and one man were roughly 5 and 4 times her size, respectively.

 

Some in the box were crying, some were cussing, most were simply staring off into space in silence. Christy fell into the last category. Movement broke her trance she looked up. The giant hand gently dropped the naked receptionist in as well. Christy guessed she was roughly her size. The new arrival screamed and passed out cold.

 

Joe carried the box back and gave it to one of his other subordinates, Mike, who wasn’t as unlucky as Larry. He was 3’6” tall. “Here’s some more, Mike.” Said Joe handing the box to him and taking an empty one from him. “I’ve got the people a foot and half tall and above in the lobby, but there’s a lot of people between 6 and 18 inches and we’ve got them in the cafeteria.” Reported Mike.

 

“Good, but you’ll need to open another room for those under six inches.” Ordered Joe. What’s the count?” He asked. “180.” Replied Mike. “Damn. I reckon almost half are destined for that new room, huh?” supposed Mike. “Maybe more.” Said Joe. “Joe, there’s one more thing. Shouldn’t we call the pentagon and let them know?” asked Mike. Joe thought for a moment.

 

The government would want to cover this up, but this happened to him and his friends and he had the power to prevent that. “Call the pentagon…after you call all of the families. I don’t want to end up as a guinea pig and I bet no one else does either.” Said Joe. “Damn right! Will do.” Said Mike. “And Mike, try to find some magnifying glasses. We’ll need him when get to the Redux lab itself I reckon.” Said Joe as he turned to gather more of his employees.

 

2 Hours Later

 

It had been two hours since another giant had put Christy and the other occupants of the box into the under six inches room. They were on the floor and there was a large table in the center of the room that dwarfed all of them. The chairs had been removed. She looked around. The room contained a lot of people but because of their small stature it didn’t really seem crowded.

 

It seemed to be composed of roughly an equal amount of men and women. Most people that Christy was aware of were larger then her but Christy’s height was actually the median for the room. Christy felt something tapping her knee. She looked down it was a little man who must have been a quarter of her size.

 

“You have to help me. My wife and I are getting a divorce. I have no family.” Cried the man in a munchkin voice. “What do you expect me to do? My parents are dead. My grandparents are senile. And I’m not married. I can’t help you.” Said Christy coldly. The man was frantic. “Please. You have to help me!” he pleaded slapping at her knee and leg. “Don’t touch me!” said Christy. She placed her giant foot, which was half his size, on his chest and kicked him away. The little man fell backwards against another woman’s foot.

 

Cheryl couldn’t believe what that bitch had just done. Wasn’t she listening when they told the bigger people to take care of the smaller people? At just under 6 inches she was one of the tallest in the entire room, which was ironic since at 5’2” before the accident she didn’t exactly tower over anyone.

 

Cheryl knelt down and picked the tiny quarter inch tall man up in her right hand. He was the size of a small toy to her. “Don’t worry. If you have no place to go you can come with me when my husband picks me up.” Said Cheryl as she lifted the man past her ample breasts to her face. She then handed her new friend to her co-worker Cassie who stood a head shorter than Cheryl.

 

The little man despite his annoyance had done Christy a favor. She realized that though the giants said they were calling the families she didn’t have any family to reach. Not that they would know who to call anyway since she didn’t even work there yet. Whenever, they got around to asking her she would have them call her friend Sara she decided. Abruptly, her thoughts were broken by a push that sent her to the ground.

 

“What the fuck!” blurted Christy as she stood up turning in the direction of the shove. She was eye level with a pair of shins both of which were much thicker than she was. Her gaze quickly rose up past a neatly trimmed pussy with a dark strip of fur in the middle to see a tanned dark haired woman with a surly look glaring down at her over a set of large boobs, which were mostly covered because her arms were crossed over them. Christy was speechless facing this giantess who was almost six times her own size.

 

“Didn’t feel good did it?” asked Cheryl looking down at the wide-eyed blonde staring back up at her in shock. Christy hadn’t really interacted with anyone other than the little annoying man and certainly not anyone so much bigger then she was. “N-No it didn’t.” Christy stammered in response gazing sheepishly up at the giant woman standing before her.

 

Christy watched nervously as Cheryl began to move. She dropped her arms resting her hands on her broad hips. Her massive tits each almost as large as Christy fell against her chest bouncing slightly before Cheryl knelt down bringing her large face as low as she could to address Christy’s much smaller one. Her terrifying tits were bobbing to and fro just above. “Think about it next time before you kick someone smaller than you.” the giantess chided.

 

Cheryl was enjoying the tongue-lashing she was giving this little blonde princess, who simply took it. After all what could she do? Cheryl could wrap one hand around her waste and toss her across the room if she were so inclined. Smiling at the power she had she stood up to her full height and decided on a good way to end her corrective measure.

 

Smiling she literally walked over little Christy back towards her friend Cassie who was laughing. Christy dodged out of the way as Cheryl’s giant foot landed almost where she was standing. Christy watched as the weight shifted off a foot that was almost her size and then it lifted high up into the air. She looked up in disdain at Cheryl’s large heart shaped ass as she walked back to where she had been standing. “Don’t you think stepping over her was a little much?” asked Cassie. “Bitch is lucky I didn’t step on her.” Quipped Cheryl.