- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Player Characters:
Bernardo - Femboy Antro Wolf - 11'6"
Vicaroth - Male Antro Mouse - 5'10"

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Story starts in progress... but it is pretty much the beginning. ha!

Vicaroth

Wanders over a little edgy as he does so. The brown furred mouse, a little shy and out of place from his normal dominant self. Rubbing the back of his head, bit tuffs of fluff standing up as he looks up at the bigger sized one before him.

"Here... I am..." he declares.

 

Bernardo  

I sit down on a comfy chair, big enough for my size, my paw tapping the ground, showing the mouse where he should be laying, right in front of me, horizontally so I can get my paws all over his little body come on now~

 

Vicaroth  

Gritting his teeth, but feeling a little safer now seeing no one else was around to see this humiliation. The rodent padded closer to those large paws of Bernardo's before laying upon his back. He shifts his body in closer with his elbows getting a close look at those paws of his. Looking away, his face frowns, trying to resist and control himself, at least a little. A little huff, eyes closed he bites his lips in anticipation.

 

Bernardo  

That’s it, good boy~ my paws are then raised, both looming on top of your body, the right hovered over your face while the left was placed down on your thighs, my large paw rubs itself against your leg, teasing you by occasionally rubbing your upper thigh, my paw above your head then presses against your face get to work~

 

Vicaroth  

Huffs a little as his leg was toughed is such a tender matter. The once violent mouse seeming to tamed at the moment as the paw rolls over his smaller lips. The soft pads of the sole, plush to the feeling brush over his maw as wet sounds of his tongue floated to above. The noise of lapping tongue was all that was heard, the drool starting to drip off from all that attention the rodent had been giving. A light whimper dissipates from him as that other foot teasing strokes his inner thigh.

 

Bernardo  

That’s it~ worship these paws of mine, kiss, lick and suck on them~ this is right where you belong, under my paws~ I bite my lip as my left paw continues to rub the mouse’s inner thigh, hearing his little whimper as I do meant it was working, I could feel his tongue lick and lap my tongue as I rub it all over his face, my paw getting wet from all the licks the mouse has put in, I then shove the tip of my toe into the maw of the mouse you know what to do with that~

 

Vicaroth  

Breathing quickened to the words, his enjoyment starting to shows as a bulge seem to come up from the multi colored cloak he had draped over him. Feeling the toes of the other foot nudging into his hidden lewd, he does as requested -- demanded--. Mouth opens to take in the big toe of those large footpads as it was forced into his lips, eyes opened and looked up as if filled with a kind of held back lust, his body heating up. His smaller hips seem to wiggle and move about as the moaning sounds from the entranced furball began to get louder.

 

Bernardo  

My my~ getting all excited it seems~ I knew being under my paws was a great place for you, its where you belong~ my paw moves from your thighs up to that bulge seen against your cloak, I move that multicolored cloak away, your exposed member having a paw loomed over it before my paw is brought down, rubbing against your exposed member as the moans you make get me a little excited, removing the toe from you maw and shoving another in such a horny little mouse~ do you love my paws that much~?

 

Vicaroth  

Mind seeming to forget about who might be around now, his focus was on this larger wolf boy before him. The toes exiting, spit flying as it does only to have another popped back in. The wet muscle in the maw rolling over, tasting everything Bernardo had to offer him.  A long loud whimper now as his he felt the cold air of the wet tip of his member being exposed. Quickly it was warmed up by the sole, rubbing the fleshy meat stoking it gently. The mouse wiggled about, squirming, hands and fingers tingling to the sensations. Eyes looking up at him, so submissive it was a little of out of character for him. Swallowing down the saliva but not enough as the wet drool formed around his lips and created a little stream down those sexy 'arches'... then to the heel. The mouse was fixated upon his task, tension in his body increased as he watched the larger one also get excited, hoping now he was being as pleased as he mouse was.

 

Bernardo  

the moaning and slurping the mouse made was music to my ears, as I relax, having my toe sucked by the little mouse as I idly rub my other paw against his warm member, placing it in between my toes and stroking up and down his member as he moans, looking into his eyes I see the submissive look on him, an idea came up to me, I was going to test how addicted this little mouse was to my big wolf paws, I lift my paws up off of him and set them aside, waiting to see his reaction and what he’ll do next

 

Vicaroth  

The paws lifts from his lips and face. Cheeked flushed with crimson burning desire as he felt himself being toyed with before. Pushing his back off the ground his with elbows, he seems to be having a hard time concentrating. Head filling with sparkling thoughts as the eyes dilate. Turning his the upper torso a little he lays his face back down upon the paw next to him. Kissing the fur of the paw tops, hands lightly clawing down, gripping and tugging to the movement of his hips. Breathing so hard an erratic now, he felt him around ready to release.

"Under--- Under your... f-f-feet. I.... I- belong... Oh God!!" He calls out as if the moment was close and he could no longer control his actions. A mere paw slut to this new addition to the group already has this self-proclaimed master of disaster at his mercy.

 

Bernardo  

I grin as I watch the mouse immediately get back to my paws, kissing the top of my paws as giggle, biting my bottom lip at the pathetic sight of the mouse you want to be under my feet so badly~? Then beg my little paw slut~ beg your master to put you back under where you belong~ I grin and move my paws further away from him, waiting for him to beg to me

 

Vicaroth  

Teeth clenched now as he had to try and concentrate. Hands smoothing the top of the paw as it moves away from him. Foggy minded critter's leg started to twitch now to all the sensations he was experiencing.

"N--N-- N--- K-- Ah... Please... S-Step on me... S-..Step on me.. Please... M-Master... Use Me... F--Fuck! I-- I can't Oh God... It is too... much!"

Panting like a dog, desiring one thing now, the wolf footpaws. He wanted to be under them, wanted to feel them pressing upon his smaller body. He just needed it. His heart pounded quickly, his member throbbed too tightly and hard. Butterflies swarmed about his guts... he was in a subspace like no other.

 

Bernardo  

That’s my good little paw slut, so obedient~ I stand up from my chair, towering over the little mouse as he lays down, I lift my paw and lower it down onto his chest, rubbing it along his abdomen before I glide it down to his member, pressing it  down against his lower abdomen was my right paw, I shift all of my massive weight onto his member as I place my left paw on his face, I then begin stepping on his member and face, biting my lip as I enjoy stepping on my little paw pet~ you’re wish is granted my slutty little paw pet, I hope you’re durable enough~

 

Vicaroth  

He was shocked when the wolf shifted from his seat. Heart near pounded out of his chest as he felt the underfoot glide upon him then suddenly the air puffs from his lungs. He just didn't expect the weight to be so overwhelming. The bones in his ribs still able to withstand the threshold as his torso, face, hips and cock were becoming trampled upon. But just as the wolf has begun the mouse had already squirted ropes of his little sticky goop from his lewdness. So as he was stamped upon in place he went silent then a loud moan. He was very messy, the pearl substance got all up in the fur bits of both him and the one standing upon him. Still in his bliss he felt the pressure of the wolf bearing down. Little squeaks echo from his lips as he tries to take in the air that keeps getting squished from his lungs.

 

Bernardo  

as I step all over my new little slutty paw pet, I hear him moan out loud, looking down I see him squirt out his white strings of lewd, some of it getting on my paw and on my pads, a few more steps on the mouse and I sit back down on my chair, placing my paws out in front of him as they were covered in his sticky mess such a good boy~ but you aren’t done just yet~ you need to clean up this mess you made, so get to it~

 

Vicaroth  

Felt a little bad that he ended up Cumming so early into the trampling but he just couldn't help it, he was really worked up. He felt the pressure ease off, coughing to get all that oxygen to his lungs as he felt his limbs were going numb. Looking back at the paws and, oops! What a mess he made. Nodding, getting to his knees like the paw slut he had become he leans over to lick and suck his own seed from the paws, ankles and the side of the leg. Long strokes, the saltiness tickling upon his maw muscle.

"Thank you... Thank you for... noticing me..."

Such sad a pathetic words came from a loud mouth mouse that not long ago was finding pleasures in his other darker fantasies. He kept his mouth glued to the wolf's body, going where it needs to go... going where the wolf would guide it to be.

 

Bernardo  

I watch you cough as my weight is lifted off of you, grinning ad I watch you get on your hands and knees like a good little paw slut, licking all of what you did off of my paws, feeling your tongue glide over my paws to my ankle and side of my leg, as finishes off with one and move on to the other, I place the clean paw on his head as he licks and sucks

You’re very welcome little mouse~ as soon as I saw you I knew what you desired, what you were made for~ my Godly paws~ and don’t look so down, your mine after all, there will be a LOT more of this~

 

Vicaroth  

The rodent just squeaks as he felt the thick, board heels of the large paw rest upon his head. He resumes his actions upon the other paws, holding it at the ankle to bring it to his maw. The musky scent of his fluids and toes making his squirm in delight.

"He-h heh- I see! I Ah... They are Godly... Powerful... Could easily crush... anything under... them. It is... So lovely... to be useful to you. D...D-amn... it...”

The mouse struggling upon an internal conflict which was very visible upon his face. Almost like he felt something inside of him die a little but he kept licking the paws as a submissive paw bitch should do.

 

Bernardo  

with the paw on your head I rub my paw against it, rubbing your head with my rather musky paw as you work to clean the other, seeing you squirm, knowing you’re enjoying this type of treatment just give in to my paws little one~ let them control you, you love my Godly paws very much don’t you~? Then submit to them, nothing wrong with being a slutty little paw pet, especially mine~ and if you don’t like doing it in public just tell me and I’ll take you somewhere we can be alone~ I grin at the mouse as he was focused on cleaning my paw

 

Vicaroth  

He nods quietly as he finishes up cleaning the paw for him. The redness leaving his cheek a little as he tries to recover from all the hornys he had been experiencing... With that he hugged against the big paw, placing his face directly upon the plush sole, and a single kiss.  The weight of the other paw heel rubbing and messing up the top of his furry head, made his head was slightly bowed.

"You are right, who cares what people think right? I mean... I am still a murdery mouse... I still take sadistic pleasures in harming little ones at my mercy. I am sure I will still be feared by all! I mean... Yeah that’s right..."

He goes quiet again and just giggles, a bright toothy smile pushing up on the resting paw. The buck-tooth vermin seeming to just be overjoyed with such kindness.

 

Bernardo  

I give a little giggle, feeling my paw now cleaned up and given a hug by the rodent, as well as feeling his lips press against my sole, continuing to rub his head with my other paw before  placing them both down on his lap, both paws hanging of the edge some since my paws were big compared to him

 

That’s right, you’re still a sadist mousey, just because you love my paws doesn’t mean you still can’t hurt or harm others, it just adds on it doesn’t subtract, the only difference now is~ I grin, lifting your chin up with my toe to face me your my little slutty paw pet now~

 

Vicaroth  

He also compares himself to the paw, seeing that even in his lap the toes nearly reach his chin. The paw forcing him to look back up as the words are spoken, the gears in his 'little' brain starting to whirl about and click. The doubt lifted from his face as he seemed to agree with him.

"Yes that's right... That makes sense... I mean... maybe I can... bring some of my toys I find to you... the little ones that scream and cry out for mercy... And give them to you... you can just show me how... P-P-powerful you are. Not that I am questioning it at all. Just... gifts... from your paw slut..."

He stumbles over his words but he finally got what he wanted out but not before blushing once again.

 

Bernardo  

I place that paw back on his lap, grinning as I flex my toes a bit of course you can bring some of your own toys, I’ll show you just how power your master truly is, I’m not very merciful you know, if you didn’t agree to being my little pet you might have been a bloody mess on the floor and my paws, or I could have just shrunken you down and make you a stain on my pad~ but it’s a good thing you said yes, you’ll be tending to these powerful paws for the rest of your pathetic little life~

 

Vicaroth  

Eyes stare off a little, dawning upon him how close he was to losing his life. He knew just by the weight pressing upon him that if he didn't finish when he did... those paws would have surely finished him in a different way. Breaking the stare he nodded and just smiled again, this time a little less toothy and a little more concerned.

"Yes, of course. Silly me. Whatever pleases you of course... err... You know... your entertainment is my duty."

 

Bernardo  

That is true~ but don’t worry yourself too much little one, as long as you’re a good obedient little boy, there will be no death for you, and if it ever happens, you will be resurrected, that is, if you’d like to be trampled to death by my Godly paws~ my right paw id place into your face, idly rubbing against you right where you belong~ right here under these paws of mine~

 

Vicaroth  

Remains in place, smothered by the paws of a God. It was amazing and fitting for him. He felt like every word Bernardo said made sense. His fear of death was a bit more of a shock but he seemed to put his trust into the larger wolf, head down and with a little playful giggle.

 

Bernardo  

I remove my paw from your face, setting it back down on your lap before it rubs against your thigh so tell me little, what would you like to do now~

 

Vicaroth  

A hand rubs under his chin, the little white tuff sticking out like a little goatee. He looks up with a playful smirk, and with a cute squeak and a rawr the mouse slips from under the paws doing a tackle or pounce toward the sitting wolf. An unexpected sneak attack!

 

Bernardo  

the attempt to scare or surprise me failed as I catch the rodent, holding him in my arms and close to my chest what are you planning little one~?

 

Vicaroth  

Eeks goes the mouse, arms and legs flailing as he is caught like a pet who had leaped into his embrace. Stunned how unaffected he was he looks way then back into his face.

 

"Maybe you need some paw action!" He shouts out, shifting about in those arms to try and place his little paws upon Bernardo's snout which were a little bigger than normal, they would still not cover the face if they make it.

 

Bernardo  

I grin and hold him tightly against my chest, it may not look it but I was quite strong, any escapes would be futile as I giggle at his attempts to get out silly little rodent~ I know what you’re trying to do and its so adorable seeing you try your hardest and fail, what a cutie~

 

Vicaroth  

Squeaks as he realizes that his efforts were quashed instantly. He only squeaks now, held into place it would seem like he had no chance of reversing this at all.

 

"But... Don't cha think my tootsies are cute doe?" he Epps out from the tight gripped biceps.

 

Bernardo  

Hmm... I look down at the paws of the little mouse they are pretty cute~ alright little one, I’ll let you place a paw on my face, but that’s it ok~ I let go of the rodent and just sit, waiting

 

Vicaroth  

Gives a toothy grin thinking to himself this was a victory. He did just that, place a board rodent paw upon his snout. The softness was incredible, as if they were lotioned daily. The paws roamed about, about the cheeks, almost petting, stroking.

 

"Feels good huh? So soft and plushy paws. To think many died under these just to get a chance to feel them but you... You own these paws and have rights to do anything you desired... To them and me."

 

Bernardo  

Yes they feel quite nice, soft and plushy all over, but this is your one and only chance to get these paws anywhere near my face, because you my little pet, are at the bottom, and you know what’s at the bottom~? The soles of my paws, you go under them, not the other way around I grab ahold of you ankle and set it down, sitting you back down on my lap like a good boy.

 

Vicaroth  

Gasps as the grips simply over powers his efforts. His leg is pushed aside before he hung upside down. Cape goes up over his head before he was set back on the floor, little arms tangles up in the rainbow patches trying to move it aside.

 

Bernardo  

I grin as I see you struggle, tangling yourself up so your arms were of no use, with my paws I lay you down In front of the chair face up, looming my paws on top of you stop struggling and lay there like a good little pet~ my voice bold and demanding as I expect absolute obedience from you

 

Vicaroth  

The mouse whiskers wiggle as his cloak was quite a mess, bounding his hand in a knot. As he was distracted the paws shadowed over and reminded him where he was. Like a toy squeak, when the paw fell upon him he made the sound. He stopped his silly antics as they ultimately failed. He just lid still as demanded, a paw stool and he felt less humiliated and more filled with a purpose and comfort... At least for now.

 

Bernardo  

with my paws on top of you I begin rub my left paw on your face, expecting your tongue to lick as it does, my right paw on the other hands immediately begins to rub itself against your crotch, my toes scrunching and wiggling as I enjoy and use your puny body as a paw massager just lay there and shut it~ the only thing I should be hearing from you are moans and wet licking and sucking sound, will allow whimpering as well~

 

Vicaroth  

The mouth automatically opens as if he were programed to do so. He was already feeling himself getting worked up again as his crotch was being toyed and played with by those large scrunchie toes. Mouth resumes the licking it had started before, dripping stokes along the pads and an attempt to fit her heel in his big gob which stretched open but failed. He whimpers at times but really he was just as he looked like a complete slave to the paws.

 

Bernardo  

There you go, such a cute little pet~ you’re loving them so much id even consider you a slave to them~ wonder if that title will suit you well~ I grin and giggle, scrunching my toes around your snout I want you sniff these musky paws of mine deeply, this is the only scent you need, what you crave for~ I my toes remain scrunching around your snout so that my paw musk was all you could smell, the other paw down at your crotch could feel your member begin to rise, I keep rubbing against that member of yours, toying and using you at my will~

 

Vicaroth  

Inhales the scent of his new master and owner. He was surprised on how alluring the aroma was. The squirming rodent only felt himself to swell against, unable to believe that he was starting to blush against being handled like this. The vermin, normally getting off the feeling of ending lives was now addicted to this new role. Passion came again and it wasn't long before he was smearing his face against the paws again. His dangling member growing in girth as he kept showing the wolf his true place. Eyes looking between the spaces of his toes, the tickling whiskered face only whimpers in response to Bernardo's words as if he had agreed.

 

Bernardo  

I could feel and hear you take deep inhales of my musky paws, your squirms only make me giggle as I see now that your member is erect under my paw, I place it in between my toes then scrunch them, stroking up and down your shaft with speed and great strength already ready to blow another load ey~? Well I want you to hold it in as long as you can, no Cumming until I say its time you hear me~? I could hears his whimpers under my paw, muffled by it as my toes relax, hovering that paw two inches away from his face show me how addicting you are and press your face against my paw, and give it a good deeeep sniff~ get used to that musk for now, because it’ll get worse~

 

Vicaroth  

The scent did get stronger. He coughed a little as it went into his lungs as he tried to inhale it all. He instinctively turned his head away for a moment, seemed a bit too much all at once. He did still feel his warm body burn up a little the grasped cock which was already wet from before was starting to leak out those little juices once again.

 

Bernardo  

I slam my paw down onto your head as you turn your face away, all the slam did was cause pain, I didn’t use my full force it would have been the end for the little rodent hey now~ what did I just say little mouse, I told you to press your face on my paw and take a deep sniff of them, and turning away from the thing you love most, how disrespectful to me~ seems like you need to be taught a lesson, unless of course, you wear a collar with a tag on it of my choosing~ so what’ll it be, a punishment from me, or a collar for you~

 

Vicaroth  

Ears buzzed from the sudden pain of the paw pounding his head on the ground. Spots in his vision, a woozy feeling before he turned his star speckled eyes focus on the paw and face. The words seem to ring with him, at least the tone but not a sentence made any sense. The words that resonate with him were punishment or call her? Call who... he was so confused. As the dizziness wore off he repeated the only word that he recalled from the dazed state.

"Punishment?"

 

Bernardo  

I can tell I did some damage to the rodent when he couldn’t really think straight, oh well, he brought it upon himself that’s right a punishment, is that what you want~? Or would you rather have a collar on you forever with a tag of my choice~?

 

Vicaroth  

He snaps out of it as he repeats himself and instantly he replies without a second to think.

"Oh God, the collar for sure."

Mind already remember what sort of punishment that wolf had spoken of in the past. The idea of death was a little scary for him... actually very scary...

 

Bernardo  

Good choice, and remember~ next time I tell you to do something you do it, no questions asked, if I tell you to sniff my musky paw you do so am I clear~? Well now that that’s settled let’s get you that collar~ with the snap of my fingers the little rodent id given a purple collar around his neck, the tag on the front had “paw slut” engraved on it there we go, perfect for you~

 

Vicaroth  

Huffs a little but nods. He gets up to his knees and tilts his head as he watches Bernardo find some of strap. Staying still as it snapped around his neck, he squeaked, not expecting it to be so tight. Clearing his throat a few times he flexes his neck side to side, back then forth. Ears perked to the sound of metal dangling about. He looked back then around, his head too big to see what the tag actually said.

"Yay! I am glad you picked this out for me! This punishment seems oddly like a reward..."

 

Bernardo  

A perfect fit for you, and I never said it was a punishment, just marking what belongs to me and putting a title on you~ now tell me truthfully my little paw slut, are you ok with me using you in any way I see fit, using you for nothing more than my own pleasure and amusement~?

 

Vicaroth  

Eyes stared off for a moment, once again he had to say something that mine has long last effects upon his life. Normally he is always just spewing out words, not having a care in the world but now... now what. He gave it some thought and both 'heads' were processing.

"Yes. I would like that... I want to bring you pleasure. Please allow me to pleasure you."

 

Bernardo  

Good~ I stand up, towering over you before slipping my panties off, my sheath now revealed as I sit back down because it isn’t just my paw that need tending too little one~ I need pleasure in other places to you know, now untangle yourself from that cloak and take care of what lies inside my sheath~

 

Vicaroth  

His gaze follows the movements as the comfy looking panties were simply removed as placed upon the ground. He looked back over, the wolf already taking his seat before he helped the dumb little rodent from his own mouse trap. He listens to the towering God's voice and licks his moist lips. Getting in close, the much shorter fur ball, had to kneel up as he wiggled between the legs. Straight ahead he was face to sheath, blushing deeply as it was just opening inviting him to touch. Eyes looking up curiously almost asking for permission as he leans close to the inner thigh, making small laps of his mouth against the furry, fleshy bits close to where he was directed to be.

 

Bernardo  

with my legs spread there was more than enough room for the rodent to fit his head between, I watch the tiny one get closer, biting my lip as I rest my hand on his head, I give a nod as he looks up at me go ahead~ don’t be shy now~ I say as her leans in, I could feel his almost shaky breath hit my sheath as I feel his little tongue lick against it, with my hand on his head I pull him in closer, really smushing his snout against my sheath and sack as I exhale deeply get more into it little one~ little licks won’t get me excited like that~

 

Vicaroth  

He gets in closer, parting his lips he takes one of the large orbs from the sack, then suckles upon it. The rich taste of sweat stinging his mouth a little. The tongue toyed with his nut, before sliding it back out of the warm maw. The nose inhaled his thick musk once it was licking the sheath, but this time it did not stop him from burying his face in there. He licked about, hand rubbing over the sack, squeezing lightly.

 

Bernardo  

Mmm~ that’s it~ that’s how you get me going~ I bite my lip and moan a bit as from the entrance of my sheath out began to emerge my blood red colored cock, first to emerge was its tip, as it continued to grow look at it my pet~ you’ll soon be having this deep down your throat, I hope I don’t break you in the end, and that collar serves a purpose~ it makes your neck hug my cock tightly as it passes through, down your throat~

 

Vicaroth  

The rodent doesn't seem to be worried, in fact he seems to put his mouth around the tip. His simple mind saying to himself that he must be exaggerating the size and girth. No less the mouse was going to town. The slippery surface of the red cock tip passing through his lips, the tongue rolling over the slit. Hands kept feeling those massive globe within the moving sack. The murine pants a little, loving the taste of his member and as it fills his mouth more and more he starts to get a little worried.

 

Bernardo  

That’s it, keep sucking and licking my tip, it’ll soon be going deep inside of you~ mmm~ my cock continues its growth, not even halfway done with its growth before you struggle with it in your maw, but that was only the tip you had in, you still have to get the full length and the knot at the end in, a few more seconds later and my cock was out of its sheath, a knot at the base as I look down at the mouse alright little one~ let’s see what you got~

 

Vicaroth  

Eyes widen, the thickness grew and it grew big. He had to take a moment to see how long and thick this way and his resolve was a little overshadowed by this looming cock. He felt himself gagging a little taking in the tip to the back of his neck but he shook his head and start to pull away a little.

 

Bernardo  

my hand grabbed the back of his head, keeping him from pulling out looks like you need a little help~ let me help you out with that~ I grab the mouse’s tail, lifting him up so that he was in a straight path to my cock entering, I bite my lip and moan as I shove you down my cock, thrusting in a bit into your tight maw and throat, traveling down, growling as I moan out louder as you get stretched out by my cock as I continue feeding it to you

 

Vicaroth  

Panic had set in, something was wrong. The words... he heard him say something about help. The mouse relaxed as the hand reached to grab his tail. Surely, he though, he was going to get help and pulled into freedom. He was sadly mistaken. At that point he felt the blood rush to his head, upside down the gravity pushed him down against his will. The mouth stretched wide open, the tip went into his throat. The cozy, sultry insides lathered up the top before the knot started to push in deeper. Hands wiggling about the rodent his girth press open his neck, the cartridge and bones shifting into shape as it reaches the limit of the collar.

 

Bernardo

a few more thrusts into the mouse while I pull him down and my whole cock was now deep inside of him, moaning as I was tight inside, everything was smashed up against my cock alright~ time to have some fun and really use you like a toy~ I grin, grabbing ahold of your waist, pulling you up, sliding some of my cock out before slamming you back down, repeating this action over and over again as I moan out, watching my cock bulge out of you each time it went in, surely something inside of you was getting damaged

Vicaroth  

The shaft was all the way in now. A might be a scream bellows but it is far too muffled to be anything recognizable. Latched onto the massive throbbing rod he felt the wolf slam into him. The stomach stretched as the esophagus was just enlarged to the point of no return, splitting the mixing with the other warm visceral meat inside. A crimson flood of blood with pink and grey bits drool from the lips but that didn't stop anything from happening. The collar, acting like a tight hole for the knot while the rest of the tender flesh inside of him is pounded. Cracks release some slack as the rub shatter outwards, with the top of the knot now feeling the violently beating and pulsing heart upon the delicate raw shaft.

Bernardo

I could feel everything inside of you just turn to mash as I pound into you with no mercy whatsoever, growling and moaning as I use my full strength to pound into you, I could feel the bones inside of you crack and break, especially your collar bone, your screams muffled, ignoring them as I continue to pound my shaft deep into your now mushy insides, I could see and feel the blood dripping from your maw as you coat my shaft in your blood mm~ fuccck~ this is amazing, so tight, my own personal flesh light~ I’m going to use you till you break~

Vicaroth  

Each long stride pull out more of his guts from his mouth, each earth shattering pound sprayed a mix of pink chunks and red liquid from his tail hole.  The intestines garble and twist around the tip and knot as the furry skin shows the tip making it bulge out each time he dig in deeply to the mouse-like flesh light. The constant thrusting, wearing away the liver, pushing it all the side to make way for the Godly cock. The skin keeping what it can intact allowing the bigger gooey masses inside of him to hug against and tickle the fleshy monolith that unrelentingly fucked... quite literally his brains out. The skull cracked at the base of the cock, jaw already well dislocated, spine snapped... what a fucking mess this rodent has before. It was so misshapen, and oozing from every orifice, one might not even know it was something once living. Oh... the legs might give it away... right... the leg still kicked and twitched as the nervous system was devastated so abruptly.

Bernardo

I was getting close, my cock throbbing and swelling up inside of you as I literally pound your insides to mush, stretching everything out further as it got thicker, my claws digging into your hips for better grip as I can hear and feel each crack and break of your bones, your organs being pounded to mush by my cock, from every hole of his there was blood dripping out, some of the mush from inside being pounded out through his rear as his whole body was pretty much limp, I didn’t know if he was alive but I didn’t care, it was time to end it all, with a few more forceful and vigorous poundings into the rodent, I moan, strings of my hot thick cum spewing out at high velocity, filling up the mouse from within, my cum was dripping out through your tail hole, your nose and maw as I continue to fill you up, surely you were dead by now, if not I knew a way to end it all, my cum continued to flow, leaving a big bulge on your belly as you’re filled to the brim mmm~ fuck~ that was amazing, how ya holding up my little pet~? I giggle as I leave you on my cock a bit longer

Vicaroth  

The bloated bag of flesh and wetness kept making that sloppy suction sound as the massive wolf was about to climax. A cyclonic vortex of fluids swished inside of him until a wave of thick glorious ooze blasted into him. The pressure made the fur ball suddenly expand for a moment as the kinetic force and mass of cum that ejected from the cock. Each hole, each opening dripping with a lighter pink. The lighter shade was a mixture of pure biological matter of Vic and the bursting organ juice from Bernardo. The mouse was quiet dead at this point. One might say even his corpse became a more of a corpse after such a violent beating of his very essence. Once all the trashing was done, the soft furred flesh light remained silent upon the still erect cock with only the sounds of the exiting secretions pitter pattered on the hardwood floor.

Bernardo

And he’s gone~ how fun~ I slide the now dead rodent of my cock, he falls to the floor, he was all messed up with the light pink liquid pouring out from every hole as his lifeless corpse just lays there, my cock covered in his blood with bits of his organs stuck to my shaft, I get up, taking a good long stretch before looking down at the mess I made what a good boy~ an amazing slutty paw pet, and a very tight flesh light, perfect for my cock~ enjoy your death sentence little one, think of it as your punishment from before~ I giggle before walking away, as I walk I step and crush the dead mouse’s head under my paw, not even acknowledging it as I walk away, blood and brains stuck to my paw as I continue walking away from the corpse of my pet.