- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a bit longer to write than I was expecting, but I this was an interesting premise that Rail Pibb gave me for the June 2021 free commission.


 

 

Knowing that his mother had yet to leave to go shopping with her friends, Devin quietly snuck back into his house with a small paper bag in hand.  Had his mother known he left the house without her permission or knowledge he knew she would have freaked out and not let go of him for an entire day at least.  Sure, he was a bit shorter than most people, and it might have gotten him picked on back when he was in school, but even at 4’9” he was still a grown adult!  Well... 4’8.5”, but what’s half an inch?  Just because he was legally disabled didn’t mean he still needed to be babied or forced to sleep with his mother hugging him tight.

 

Thankfully, science had come to his rescue!  Tossing the brown paper bag into the kitchen trash can, he looked at the label of the bottle of pills he had received.  “They said these can alter my height, but it feels so… I dunno, sci-fi?  Then again, if they made it to clinical trials there has to be something to all this, right?”  It wasn’t like his arms or legs were shorter in proportion to his torso or any of the other physical traits associated with dwarfism were visible with him, he just didn’t grow tall.  In pictures with no frame of reference he looked like an average guy, a bit pasty from a life of living in his mother’s shadow, sometimes literally, but average nonetheless.  “Well, I already got paid and brought them home… no turning back now.”  Popping the prescribed three tablets into his mouth, Devin drank a glass of water as instructed to wash them down.  “... Didn’t explode, so I guess that’s a good start.”  Waiting a few moments, Devin looked down at his stomach as if it would make the pills process faster and felt some pressure build up.  His initial excitement was misplaced as he simply burped up some of the air he swallowed, much to his disappointment.  “Yeah… patience is a virtue…”

 

Leaving the glass on the counter, he went into the living room and set the pill bottle on an end table next to the couch.  Turning on the TV, he was surfing the channels to find something to watch when he was hit by a sudden wave of fatigue that made him feel like the room was spinning.

 

“Huh?  I-Is this supposed to happen?  So dizzy, it’s like my head is on a roundabout…  And did Mom turn up the heat again?  It’s so hot!”  His body started to heat up and it was all he could do to strip as his consciousness began to fade.  Collapsing on the couch, the last thing he saw was one of the one inch checkered squares that covered the fabric.  “When I wake up…  I better not be able to fit between the armrests of this damn thing…”

 


 

 

With as short as he already was, there was one irrational fear that Devin always had, getting even shorter.  Nightmares of being smaller than a bug and unnoticeable by people as they walked past him unaware plagued his childhood, and getting chased by nasty looking insects was a common occurrence.  However, even running for his life from a spider or centipede was preferable to his dreams of being so small and in his mother’s grasp.

 

Looking back as he sprinted like a madman, Devin looked into the eight beady eyes of some sort of arachnid predator dashing towards him with fangs dripping venom and while horrified, it was still better than dangling over the waistband of his mother’s tight spandex spats as she dropped him into her underwear for ‘safe keeping’.

 

“But given the choice, I’d rather dream about being BIG!”  Yelling at the top of his lungs, his legs sore and chest burning, he tripped over something on the uneven surface he was running on and fell to the ground hard.  Scrambling to get back on his feet, he looked back at his pursuer just in time to see it’s fangs approach his neck and it’s long, hairy legs close in.

 


 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”  Bolting awake just before meeting his end to a hungry predator in his sleep, Devin panted and gasped to catch his ragged breathing and clenched a hand over his rapidly beating heart.  “I haven’t had a dream so vivid in a whi-!?”  Trying to think of the cause of his nightmare, his thoughts were interrupted as the hand stabilizing him as he sat up felt like something was… off.

 

As he looked down to see what felt so strange, Devin realized the expanse of the ground he was laying on stretched much further than it should have if he were still on the couch in the living room.  Even if he had fallen off the couch, there was far too much free and empty space around and above him to still be inside, but looking up all he could see was a sky of uniform white.

 

Slowly, Devin looked around and while everything seemed so far away, fuzzy and bizarrely huge, panic began to grip him and the efforts to calm his heart rate and catch breath were wasted as he began to hyperventilate.  “N-No… No, no, no!  No, th-this can’t be happening!  It has to be a dream… r-right?”  Pinching himself to try and wake up, he looked out at the now gigantic living room and all the furnishings.  At his feet, a dark square of the checker pattern was easily twice as big as he was now!  “People… people can’t just shrink!  This isn’t some movie or some shit!”  Pacing back and forth, he tried to rationalize what was happening in an effort to keep his head.  Dream or not, panicking would get him nowhere.  “It was those fucking pills!  ‘Adjust my height,’ they said.  Yeah, I guess they damn well did!”  The lady he spoke to had pitched the pills as a solution to being ‘unsatisfied’ with how tall he was and how this new miracle drug was the ‘solution’ to his worries but now that he thought about it critically, she never said they would make him taller.  “Okay, okay.  Don’t panic.  This is a temporary thing, right?  I mean, I have all those other pills in the bottle.  Once this wears off I can jus-”

 

“I’m telling you Amy, next weekend we’re going to the beach and I have nothing to wear.”  Appearing from around the corner, chatting away on her phone with her hair up in a towel bun and her body wrapped in another, Devin’s mother entered the living room.  Her skin was still damp from getting out of the shower and droplets collected and ran down her toned thighs as she walked over to the couch and plopped her shapely rear down on the cushion right next to him.  “My old ones are all too loose around the belly, and the chest and butt areas still fill out a bit too much.”

 

Scrambling back to avoid sliding down the depression that his mother’s ass was making, Devin stared up at the gigantic woman, awestruck by the massive difference in scale between them now.  “Holy shit!  Had I been just a few feet, or I guess it’s actually inches, over…”  His eyes lowering until he was staring at her wide hips, he didn’t want to think about what it would be like to get sat on by the brunette at this size.  “No, now’s not the time to think about that sort of stuff.  Mom didn’t see me because she’s distracted, but if I can get her attention…”  Letting himself slide down to meet his mother’s towel clad body, he slowly began to climb up higher.

 

“Okay, I’ll meet you and Sarah at the mall in a bit then.”  Finishing up her call, Devin’s mother unwrapped her hair from its towel and started to wipe up some of the moisture collecting on her body as got up and headed towards her room.  “Yes, after we can come back here for some fun.  Just us girls, I’ll make sure Devin goes to a friend’s house or something.  I’m sure he’s dying to get out of the house by now.”  Giggling at the idea of having her friends over, the older woman held the phone away from her face for a moment.  “Devin!  Sweetie?  Mommy’s got to head out for a bit to go shopping with Amy and Sarah!  Why don’t you go over to Jamie’s house for a bit?”  Waiting a few minutes for her son’s replied, she sighed and brought the receiver back to her face.  “That boy… He’s probably still asleep or something.  I’ll text him from the road I guess.  See you soon Amy.”

 

As she ended the call, unbeknownst to her, her son was clinging desperately to her towel as he tried to scale her body.  “Mom!  Mom, can you hear me yet?  I’m right here!  I need your help!”  Yelling as loud as he could, Devin was doing everything he could to get her to notice him, but the towel was too thick for her to feel him and it seemed his voice was too quiet for her to hear him.  As he was carried along with her into her, and unofficially his room, the challenge to not fall off her towel became virtually impossible as she took it off to get dressed.  “No, no, no!  Mooooooooooooooooom!”

 

Losing his grip, the tiny guy fell away from his mother’s body with no way of slowing his free fall.  Reaching out towards her as she stood in her birthday suit, her slightly larger than average breast exposed and tight, slim belly she worked so hard for glistening in the light, Devin didn’t even have time to be disgusted with seeing his mother’s naked body.  A fall from a relatively similar distance was almost certainly a death sentence for a normal sized person.

 

However, luck seemed to still be on his side, as Devin landed on the edge of his mother’s bed in something made of a softer fabric than her blankets without injury.  Throwing the top layer of whatever he landed in off and breathing heavily from the adrenaline pumping through him, Devin couldn’t help but burst into a laughing fit and flop down onto the lifesaving fabric.  “Oh, for a second there I though I was fuc-!?”  Counting his blessings whenever they came at this point, the tiny guy froze as he saw his mother reach over and grab whatever it was that he landed in.  She held it up with both hands, causing him to slide down the inside of it to the suspended center with openings at either side of him.  “No…”  Looking up, he saw one of his mother’s feet angled to step through the hole in the top of this all too familiar looking piece of fabric now.  “These are Mom’s underwear!”  Before he could try to dive for one of the leg holes to escape, a gigantic pillar of firm flesh descended past him to one side and another followed suit to the other.  Staring up, looking at the clean shaven lips of his mother’s plump vulva, Devin could only stare up in disbelief of how his day kept finding ways to get worse and worse as his mother pulled up her panties like she would any other day.

 

Despite all the weight from her belly and thighs she lost since going to the gym, the older woman’s butt only seemed to get larger, as her favorite pair of satin and lace panties were a bit of a challenge to fit over her soft rear.  Still, in a mirror they conformed to her ass, accentuating her curves perfectly.  Even so, the waistband was stretched to its limit each time.  “This is why I need to go shopping for a new bathing suit.”  While it was inconvenient to buy new clothes, she had to admit it was a nice problem to have and slapped her ass playfully to watch it jiggle.  “Might as well get some new underwear while I’m out.”

 

With her panties conforming so closely to her body, Devin was squished up against her flesh with no room to move.  Thankfully he was able to dive back out of the way of her nether lips just in time, but now his head was directly under his mother’s recently cleaned asshole.  “Mom!  Mom, can you feel me?”  There wasn’t even any space for the leverage necessary to wiggle or squirm to get her attention, and he wasn’t about to lick anything right now.  “She’ll feel me eventually… right?”  As the massive body was squished against continued to get dressed, hope of her miraculously feeling a half inch lump in the back of her panties became less and less likely.  “R-Right?...”

 


 

 

The drive into town was tortuous for the shrunken son trapped under the weight of his comparatively colossal mother.  She shifted about often, and the sweat building around him was soaking every fiber of his being.  Each time she moved her body dragged him up or down her ass and despite his best efforts to resist, her body won every single time.  The muffled sounds of her talking after arriving at her destination and getting out of the car told him nothing but that she had likely met up with her gym friends, Amy and Sarah.

 

“God… Should I be hoping Mom doesn’t find me until those two go away?  Amy is fine, I guess… but Sarah…”  Both women that took his mother under their wings at the gym were tall and beautiful in their own rights, but it was their personalities that he didn’t like.  Or rather, it was Sarah’s influence that was the problem.  

 

The fact that his mother didn’t get mad at her that one night she barged into his room after they had been drinking and dragged him into his mother’s room to use as a body pillow spoke volumes to how much control the redhead had over her.  However, by the same token he’d much rather be squished between the amazonian, six foot tall woman’s logic defying breasts again if it meant he didn’t have to feel the heat of his mother’s asshole against his feet!

 

It wasn’t long after arriving at the mall that the first rays of light he had seen since his mother put her panties on breached the deep valley of Devin’s mother’s butt crack and the oppressive pressure squeezing him from both sides lessened enough for him to move.  “Can I get out?  Mom!  Can you feel me?”  Wiggling as much as he could, which was still very little given the majority of his body was still lodged between two butt cheeks, the time to consider the consequences of being found by his mother’s friends could wait.

 

“I don’t know, Sarah…”  With her butt slightly more apart now, the tiny man was able to better hear what was being said.  “There’s so little to this one…  Can you really wear something like this in public?”

 

“Of course you can!  Especially with an ass that juicy, it’d be a crime not to.”  Devin recognized the voice belonging to the confident redhead and through the sliver of light he could see through could see her absolutely ripped abs.  There were ‘washboard abs’ and then there was Sarah, and Devin had been smooshed against the modern day Amazon’s stomach enough to know how firm they truly were.

 

The view didn’t last long, however, as a thin string of black fabric slipped between his mother’s crack and compacted his body right up against her oily anus.  After the string was pulled a few times to make sure it was good and snug, Devin heard muffled voices once again and a couple of slaps rippled through the thick butt flesh holding him in place.  The puckering orifice chewed at his body as his mother’s heartbeat quickened in response, but there wasn’t enough force to suck him through the threshold to her dark and nasty bowels.

 

“Should I be thankful I’m only stuck in Mom’s butt and not up her ass?  What is my life right now?”  Unable to grab the string that shoved him so deeply in her mother’s butt, or any other that followed it, to pull him to freedom, Devin was stuck flush against her anus when they finished the first of many, many hours of shopping.

 


 

 

“Ah!  That was a fantastic trip!”  Throwing open her front door, the brunette had a huge smile plastered across her face and an arm load of shopping bags as the sun was finally starting to set over the horizon.  “I really needed that.  Thanks girls.”  Setting down her purchases, she took off her shoes as the two women that helped her pick out a new bathing suit and underwear entered her house.

 

The blonde with her long hair tied back in a ponytail slipped off her sneakers and pulled at the bottom hem of her midriff thin sweater to let her sculpted abs breath and a bit of sweat run down from her very modest chest.  “It was pretty hot today, I’m feeling all hot and sweaty.”

 

Turning around and running a finger up the center of the well defined core muscles of the lovely blonde, Devin’s mother licked her moistened finger and smiled at her.  “When aren’t you feeling hot or unwilling to get a bit ‘sweaty’, Amy?”

 

Giggling, the blonde grabbed the brunette by the small of her back and pulled her in close.  “I wasn’t complaining, more announcing I’m ready for some fun.  Whaddya say, Donna?”

 

Wrapped in the strong, muscular arms of the athletic blonde, Donna’s body began heating up as she inhaled the lovely bouquet of Amy’s sweat mixed with the lavender lotion she used.  A firm, rugged thigh pressed against her sensitive crotch, lifting her slightly off her feet with ease, making her quiver in delight.  “Ahn~!  My panties have been riding up in all the right ways all day…”  She was as ready as Amy was.

 

“Get a room you two.”  Closing the front door as she entered, towering over both the brunette and the blonde, Sarah smirked at the lustrous looks in their eyes.  Her backless halter top, really little more than a strip of a polyester blend of cotton and spandex, and low cut bike shorts revealed the maximum amount of her fair alabaster skin while covering just what needed to be covered to covered so she didn’t get arrested for public indecency.  “But make sure to leave enough space for me.”  Leaning down and grabbing Donna by the collar of her shirt, with arms strong enough to juggle bowling balls, she brought the enamored brunette up for a quick, passionate kiss before setting her down.  “I’ll be right there.”

 

Walking through the living room to get to the kitchen, Sarah licked her lips clean of the cherry lip balm Donna used.  However, a pill bottle slightly hidden in the corner of the end table on the far side of the couch caught her eye.

 

“Donna hasn’t mentioned anything wrong with her lately.”  Picking up the bottle, the amazonian redhead read the label.  “‘Mole Facere’?  Never heard of it.  This is some sort of shady steroid or something.”  Pulling her phone out from her tight shorts, she searched up the medicine.  “I swear, if she’s trying to use some weird drugs because she’s plateauing right no-?  Hmm, wait.  ‘Size reduction’?”

 

Taking another look at the small bottle still mostly filled with unassuming white tablets, the initial after the family name was just ‘D’, which was why she assumed it was Donna’s.  Her search led her to a site claiming that a revolutionary breakthrough in medical technology has produced a miracle medicine that can alter a person’s size even after they finished growing.  Looking into it a bit more Sarah learned that the experimental pills were only able to make a person smaller, not bigger, though it wasn’t easy to find and she was starting to hear signs that Amy and Donna were having some fun without her.  As she was about to put her phone away, she noticed a small pile of clothes under the end table, clothes that she knew belonged to Donna’s runty son and perfect body pillow, Devin.

 

“What?  No way.  The little guy hates when I tease him for his size.  Unless...”  She knew Donna’s son was a bit impulsive and impatient, like when he challenged her to some play-grappling when she teased him for not being able to escape his mother’s hugs, and the true nature of the pills was harder to find.  Just thinking of him small enough to fit in her hand though, she had to admit it was an arousing image.  Licking her lips, she got on her hands and knees and searched around the floor, quietly calling out.  “Devin?  Devin, are you around here?  Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re safe until we can figure this out.”  While the words and tone conveyed a sense of concern for his safety, the grin on her face betrayed her true, mischievous intentions.

 


 

 

Normally, being the helicopter mother that she is, Donna would want to know exactly where her son was at all times.  He was so much smaller than his peers, so much smaller than her, he needed to be protected at all times.  However, whenever she had Amy and Sarah over, and a few bottles of wine were involved, she was more willing to loosen the reins and let him out of the house for a while.  It was a foregone conclusion that both of her friends were staying the night, so the last thing she needed was to have an awkward conversation in the morning with her son over breakfast about the sounds coming from her bedroom… or waking up with him wrapped in Sarah’s thick, muscular arms.  She thought they looked adorable together, he wasn’t as impressed.  Thankfully she was able to smooth those incidents over since she liked having the beautiful redhead around.

 

“Beautiful and delicious.”  Licking her lips as she knelt over the surprisingly busty woman’s prone body, staring at the clean shaven, puffy lips of her sweaty sex while Sarah no doubt stared up at hers, Donna was more than ready to get to the more intense activities of the night.  “Feel free to take your time, Amy.”  Without hesitation, she buried her face in Sarah’s crotch.

 

Pulling the mother’s plump rear down, Sarah didn’t waste any time pleasuring her partner as well.  While her feelings when the thick, plump woman first walked into her gym were lustful, Donna was now a part of her life and she was a part of hers.  “I know she wants to tell little Devy, but…”  Distracted for a moment, since she was somewhat disappointed that she couldn’t find the runty boy anywhere, she knew he knew by now, but nothing official was said out loud yet.  However, the view of the juicy butt over her brought her mind back to the matter at hand, as well as a delightfully probing tongue.  “Screw it.  I got this giant peach in my face.”  Sucking on the brunette’s flooding nethers, Sarah buried her face in between Donna’s butt.   “I’ll think of- huh?”  Feeling something poke her nose as her face reached the deepest depths of the sexy milf’s ass, Sarah pulled her face free and spread the shapely glutes apart.  “D-Devin!?”

 

Unable to escape his mother’s heavy butt crack, the shrunken son had resolved himself to wait until the brunette took a shower and hopefully by then she’d have noticed him.  So, through all the shopping, driving, flirting with her girlfriends and whatever else they were doing, he was doing his best to focus on the end goal; freedom.  So, when the oppressive weight of his mother’s ass finally let up and her cheeks were spread wide, he was elated to see the outside world and breathe somewhat fresh air… and then he saw Sarah’s surprised face staring right at him.  “What?  N-No, no, that doesn’t matter right now.  At least someone is aware, now she can tell Mom I’m here.”

 

Not expecting to see the tiny boy compacted and stuck in his own mother’s butt, Sarah was caught off guard to say the least.  “Well shit.  No wonder I couldn’t find him.”  The tiny nagging voice in the back of her head that was kind of worried about him could finally be put to rest as he was safe and sound in Donna’s plump butt.  “But how long has he been there?  Why is he in there?  Donna doesn’t seem to have noticed him at all, though I don’t think I would have either.”  Curiosity quickly turned to amusement as she saw the fear and relief in his eyes.  He was trying to free himself, but even with her holding Donna’s butt open for him he was too weak to get out.  It was so surreal that she almost busted out laughing, but controlled herself.  “What, not expecting your little fun time in Mommy’s butt to be discovered?  Or did you think you wouldn’t get stuck after you crawled in there?”  Whispering to that only he could hear her, Sarah smiled menacingly at the shrunken boy.  “Now it all makes sense.  With all that inappropriate ‘skinship’ they share, little Devy here is quite the little Oedipus.  Not that I can blame him with a mother like Donna.  Still, to use those shady pills just to spend the day in his mom’s butt… actually, that would be pretty hot.  Having a tiny guy licking my asshole while I go about my day.  God, I’m getting so turned on just thinking about it!”

 

Paling that the misunderstanding Sarah seemed to be under, Devin squirmed even harder to free himself and get away.  He had seen that look on her face, the night she barged into his room and dragged him back to his mother’s to be her hug pillow!  “N-No!  Sarah, it’s not what you think!”

 

“What a little perv.  Did you like the taste of Mommy’s ass sweat all day?”  Grinning madly, quivering as Donna ate her out without even realizing her son was stuck in her butt, Sarah hovered a finger over Devin’s body.  “Maybe you should go a bit dee-”

 

“Found it!”  Coming back into the room with an old microwave box, Amy happily cheered for her own success.

 

Startled by the return of the blonde, Sarah quickly ran her tongue up Donna’s ass crack, dislodged the tiny boy stuck in it and brought him into her mouth as she then roughly spanked the brunette.  “Actually, let’s have some fun with him.”

 


 

 

It all happened so fast that Devin could hardly believe it.  After a day spent in his mother’s butt, her ‘not’ girlfriend just licked him up like ass sweat!  “Oh God!  S-Sarah?  Sarah?!  Let me out!  Y-You can’t do this!  Please, don’t eat me!”  Fully panicking, he tried to scramble back in the dark towards her lips, but the powerful oral muscle came out from under him and trapped him beneath it with ease.  “What is she going to do to me?”  Pushing up against the slimy tongue, Devin was too weak to budge it, like he was too weak to escape her embrace as she stuffed his head between her breasts when she slept with him. Sarah was too strong for him, and laying in the pooling saliva under her tongue, he was reminded of that fact again.

 


 

 

“Ow!  Sarah…”  Rubbing her butt where the muscly woman slapped her, Donna pouted as the redhead tossed her off and stood up.

 

Her crotch level with the brunette’s face, Sarah smirked down at her.  “You know you liked it.”  Shoving her sex in Donna’s face, she raised an eyebrow and waited.  “Wow, it’s not even that difficult to talk with him in my mouth.  A girl could get used to this kind of power.”  Once Donna gave her sex a kiss, Sarah went over to Amy and whispered in her ear.  “Don’t freak out, but Devin took freaky pills and is now under my tongue.”  Opening her mouth, she raised her tongue momentarily to show off the shrunken boy before snapping her mouth shut.  “Donna doesn't know yet.”

 

“What the Hell!?  How?”  Amazed at the sight, even in that instant she could see the anxiety in his eyes.  That was a living, tiny Devin, and the only thoughts in her mind were lewd ways of using him to get her off.  “Nevermind, that’s not important.  Give him here and go distract Donna, I’ve got an idea.”

 

Happy things were going the way she wanted them to, Sarah nodded and discretely let him fall from her mouth and into the blonde’s hand.  “Me first, got it.”

 

Blushing with a seductive smile, Amy nodded and opened the box to reveal a collection of sex toys while the ripped redhead shoved the waiting, slightly confused milf down on the bed.  “Don’t worry little guy, you’ll probably survive.”  She pulled out a strapon dildo, the phallus being dozens of times longer than the half-inch boy was, and dropped him in the tip of it.  Holding him in place, she opened a condom with her free hand and rolled it down the length of the sex toy, giggling as she saw him try to get it off or crawl out from under it.  Neither attempts worked out for him as she attach the strapon, and looking up at the deceptively soft looking lips of Sarah’s sex, she licked her lips and applied a bit of lube to her fake member.

 

“Amy!  What the hell are you doing?”  Freaking out as the sexually deviant blonde smiled down at him, Devin continued to try and tear a hole in the rubber covering him.  He couldn’t count the number of times she tried to seduce him, especially when drunk, but thankfully she listened to Sarah first and foremost.  However, in this case that meant he couldn’t expect a rescue since the same woman was under the belief he did this to himself purposely!  “Let me out!  Let me out!”  Even though it was a thin one, he still couldn’t muster up the strength to rip a hole in the condom, and soon the shadow of the amazonian woman’s ass fell over him.  Looking up, the dripping sex of the powerful woman hovered over him and as he looked up her enviable abs, her breasts blocked the view of what she was doing, but seeing his mother’s legs spread wide to either side conjured a mental picture he wished he hadn’t.

 

Seeing the curly head of fiery red hair between the thighs of the busty brunette, Amy felt a tinge of jealousy.  Sarah dominated her after she tempted fate a bit too much and now she saw herself closer to one of the redhead’s possessions, but Donna was taking that attention from her.  However, so long as they included her in the fun, she was content, and perhaps having fun with Devin would help relieve some of the built up frustrations she had.  Spreading Sarah’s big butt, she brought the tip of the dildo to her waiting lips.  “Special delivery!”

 

Frantically clawing at the thin film keeping him at the end of the sex toy, Devin scream and hollered as the thick, moist folds spread to accept the invasive object.  “Amy!  Sarah!  Stop this now!  Stop, please!”  But his tiny voice could reach either, not that they would have listened, and as one not to passively be on the receiving end of anything, the redhead dropped her hips as soon as her well trained vaginal muscles grabbed ahold of the toy.  Pinned to the head of the fake phallus, Devin couldn’t fight back against Sarah’s swelteringly hot tunnel, and could only try to not pass out as Amy began to thrust into the domineering woman.

 

“Fuck!  Is Devin really on the end of this thing?”  Shaking her hips while she continued to orally please the shrunken boy’s mother, Sarah imagined the look on his face as her gigantic womanhood swallowed him up with ease and tightened her grip on the strapon, pulling Amy off balance slightly.  “I can’t even feel him, and yet… and yet…”  More arousing than simply holding down a guy while she had her way with him or pinned and overconfident asshole as she reamed him with a strapon, having a helpless little guy trapped in her was the most sexually gratifying thing she had ever done in her life.  “Hmmm, yes.  Do you like it in my pussy Devy?  I bet I could crush you flat if I tightened up too much, but just for you and Donna I’ll take it easy.”

 

Digging her fingers into Sarah’s plump ass as she tried to stabilize her footing, Amy loved how the redhead took control even when she was the one on the receiving end.  Stumbling a half step with each rise and fall of Sarah’s hips, Amy did her best to match the pace while groping her small breasts.  “I wonder what it’d be like, to be in Devin’s position…  Surrounded by Sarah’s pussy, unable to escape…  Ah!  Now I’m kind of jealous!”

 

Unaware that the threesome she so frequently enjoyed with her friends now included her son, Donna ignorantly enjoyed the bliss of having the strongest woman she had even met licking and sucking on her sex.  Sarah had trained every muscle on her body, and her thicker than average tongue was no exception.  It was longer and thicker than some dicks and far more satisfying than those tiny disappointments.  “I… I’m cumming!  I’m cuuuuuuuuuuuming!”  Grabbing the back of Sarah’s head, Donna held her face in place as she ground her sex in the woman’s face, or more accurately was allowed to, as a flood of liquid lust gushed out of her ladybits and sprayed the amazonian woman in the face.

 

Standing up with a face full of femcum, Sarah smirked down at her handiwork, the brunette laying in an addled state of post-climax bliss.  Licking her lips, she felt Amy pull the strapon out of her and turned to see the blonde take it and the condom off.  “Looks like Devy is tougher than I give him credit for.”  Seeing the tiny guy struggle to escape but fail, she went over to the box of toys and rooted around for something special.

 

“Hey there little guy, did you like getting fucked up Sarah’s pussy while she ate out your Mom?”  Whispering as she held the shrunken boy in her fingers, Amy teased Devin’s helplessness before her.  Like Sarah, having a life in the palm of her hand had her more aroused than usual.  “Well, I suppose you didn’t have a choice last time, so this time I’ll let you choose your participation.”

 

“Wh-What do you…?”  He knew there was no negotiating with either of them right now, even if they weren’t drunk both Amy and Sarah were too horny to listen to him.  However, as she lowered him past her under-developed chest and well-defined abs, Devin paled as she had spread her sex, dripping her love juiced on the floor and brought him directly under it.  “W-Wait!  Amy, don-!”

 

But the blonde ignored the signs of struggling she felt and shoved the tiny guy up into her with two fingers.  A shiver of delight ran up her spine and she clenched her vaginal muscles, pulling him a bit deeper.  “Oh, he’s a bit small, but the flailing is better than a vibrator.”  Giggling at the tickling sensation near the entrance of her vagina, she crawled onto the bed and straddled Donna’s face.  “Hey Donna, mind if I use your tongue?”

 

Looking up, Amy was no less impressive than Sarah in her own ways, powerful thighs to either side of her head, washboard abs trailing up to a modest bust and a seductive smile with almost luminescent green eyes, she was truly beautiful.  Smiling back, she nodded.

 

As eager as the two women were to engage in some more oral pleasuring, Devin was close enough to the entrance of Amy’s nethers to hear what she asked and panics.  “Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Amy, what are you thinking!”  Feeling the blonde begin to drop her hips, he knew he didn’t have time to escape and began to scramble deeper into the lustful woman.  The dainty tongue of his mother’s was close behind, spreading and greedily lapping up the slippery fluids that impeded his progress further into Amy’s depths.  However, a particularly deep intrusion of his mother’s oral muscle didn’t quite reach him properly, but did loosen the tight orifice’s grip on his body enough that he began to slip backwards towards her dark, imposing maw.  “No, no, no!  Mom!  Mom, don’t eat me!”  Unable to catch himself on the slippery walls of slick flesh, Devin felt time slow to a crawl.  There was nothing he could do and he wasn’t confident his mother would even feel him in her slightly drunken state.

 

“Not so fast, little man.”  Clenching her vaginal muscle quickly, Amy collapsed the flesh tunnel around her living vibrator before he could fall out of her, trapping Donna’s tongue in the process.  “That’s not even the part of your Mom’s belly you came from, so try to avoid falling in.  Our fun isn’t over yet.”  Grinding her hips in Donna’s face, Amy was rapidly approaching a fantastic orgasm and wasn’t going to give up the best toy she’d felt in a long while.  “C’mon Donna!  I’m so close!”

 

Sarah watched on what was probably the weirdest threesome she had ever witnessed.  She had found what she was looking for, but if she was being honest, the thought of tiny Devin getting swallowed by his own mother was kind of hot.  “Would he survive, or would he just come out as another piece of shit?  Fuck… shitting out the remains of what was once a person.  I want to try that now…”  Other than Devin, Sarah didn’t view most men in too high of a standing, and Devin only ranked a bit higher for his pluck despite his size and his relation to Donna.  “Though he lost his standing as an adorable hug pillow.”

 

Her breathing coming in ragged gasps, Amy was furiously rubbing her sex over Donna’s mouth and clit on the milf’s nose.  Devin had slipped to a safe depth, but she still needed to be careful not to clamp down too hard on him.  However, such concerns were getting pushed further and further to the back of her mind as everything blended into a pleasurable haze.  Clamping her thighs around the brunette’s face, Amy doubled over and pressed Donna into her as tightly as possible as she tipped over the edge.  “Ahhhhhhn~!  Try not to drown!”

 

The deluge of femcum that poured from the blonde was more voluminous than usual, flooding over Donna’s face and down her body.  “Geez, I might have actually drowned from all that.”  Giggling to herself, she didn’t even consider the warning might have been for someone else.

 

Rolling off of Donna, Amy was winded from the powerful orgasm she just experienced.  She could still feel Devin partially in her, he had managed to mostly escape her nethers and hung limply from her sex.  Then, with a shadow falling over her, she felt a pleasurable intrusion to her sensitive sex as Sarah appeared in her frame of view.

 

Scooping out the exhausted shrunken boy, Sarah dropped him into an open, transparent, spherical object.  He wasn’t even resisting anymore, likely from a lack of energy, but it was a tight fit to get him into it.  Once she had him curled into a fetal position, she sealed him in with a cap that had a tether attached to it.  “Hey, did you have as much fun as we did, little guy?”  Whispering, she held him up so that the ball he was trapped in dangled in front of her.

 

However, looking up, Devin’s eyes went wide in shock and terror.  “What?  N-No!”  Above, he saw a sequence of interconnected balls similar to the one he was trapped in, procedurally increasing in size the higher they went.  “When will this nightmare end?!”  Staring straight into Sarah’s azure eyes, he mentally begged her to not do it, to let him go.

 

The redhead, feeling her nethers heat up in response to his defeated, pleading look, simply poured some lube on the chain of hollow balls.  “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything to you.”  Ensuring the lubrication was evenly applied, she crouched down and used some excess lube on her fingers to grease up Donna’s anus.  “At least, not before you have some quality time in Mommy’s booty that you seem to like so much.”  Without instruction or question, Donna’s pucker relaxes and Sarah slowly brings the first ball in the chain, the one housing Devin, up to the quivering butthole.

 

Knowing this wasn’t a joke, Devin panickedly wiggled and squirmed to escape, but as the tightly sealed ring muscle began to spread and encompass his capsule, he looked to Sarah one last time.  “Please… Don’t do this Sarah!”

 

Dripping without even touching herself, the powerful redhead leaned in close.  “Good luck, little butt boy.  I look forward to shoving you up my ass someday, without the-”  Before she could finish though, Donna’s anus impatiently slurped up her son, imprisoning him in her bowels.  Blinking a couple times, Sarah almost burst out laughing at how comical it was and swiftly fed the rest of the beads into her waiting asshole.

 

“Oh, I love having my bum filled after a good orgasm.  Sarah knows me so well.”  Shivering in delight as each anal bead got a bit bigger the further up the chain she went, Donna rubbed her stomach, satisfied.  “But… is one of them vibrating?  Did I have one like that?”  She wasn’t entirely sure if she felt a faint oscillation from one of the toys or if it was just the tremors of the larger one pushing the smaller ones deeper, but she liked it either way.

 

After the last bead disappeared up the brunette’s shapely rear, Sarah looked at the string with a loop at the end of it that hung out of the practiced anus.  Even after a two and a half-inch ball was shoved in it, her anal sphincter sealed tightly around the string.  “Good night, little Devy.”  As she went to stand up, Sarah felt a hand on the back of her head and let herself be pulled up onto the bed between the blonde and the brunette.

 

The three were hot, sweaty and the room smelt like sex, but Amy and Donna cuddled their claimed sides of Sarah’s body.

 


The Next Morning

 

“Devin’s not back yet.  You girls could always stay a bit longer.”  Seeing her friends off after a fun group shower and breakfast, Donna clenched her robe shut so she wasn’t flashing her neighbors at the front door.

 

Leaning down to give her a peck on the cheek, Sarah grabbed her ass and gave it a hearty squeeze.  “Maybe I’ll drop by tonight, just the two of us.”

 

Blushing, Donna simply nodded.  Despite her age, Sarah always made her feel like a teenager again.

 

“Okay.  See ya then.”  Releasing the busty milf, Sarah and Amy waved goodbye and got into their respective vehicles to drive off.  As she sat down though, the redhead pulled a small pill bottle out from her cleavage and tossed it onto the passenger seat.  “Now, who should I play with until then?”

 

Watching the two drive off, Donna rubbed her stomach as she felt the anal beads she hadn’t removed shift in her bowels a bit.  Closing the door, she pulled at the string sticking out of her anus a bit, enjoying the pressure against her backdoor.  “I could take them out, but...”  Letting go of the string, she sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to watch one of her bad soap operas.  The contortions of her body shifted the string of toys in her bowel a bit more and she smiled.  “What’s another day or two when they feel this good?”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-li…

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282