[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What happens when a town of Betas meets the new Alphas in town.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: GH-X2 Universe & Spin-Offs
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 17405 Read: 8681
Published: July 14 2021 Updated: July 19 2021
Story Notes:

This was my first attempt at writing a GH-X2 inspired story. When I finished it, Imagin8 and I discussed what I wrote, and changes that could be made to improve the story. But I didn't feel comfortable making the changes at that time. So I totally rewrote the story that became The Beginning. And I thought I was done with the original story. But I kept thinking about what Imagin8 and I talked about, so I decided to rewrite this version, which is now my James Adams story. But now I have decided to post this version, which I started the day before the 2021 Superbowl, and finished during the game. 

1. Chapter 1 by Twjr0228 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (15118 words)

2. Chapter 2 Follow Up by Twjr0228 [Reviews - 0] (1268 words)

I wasn't  intending to revisit this story. But I was having so much fun writing my Bad Dream story, that I felt the urge to revisit this particular narrative.

3. Chapter 3 Follow Up PT 2 by Twjr0228 [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)