- Text Size +

WARNING: Just want to give everyone a disclaimer before reading, this is a very violent and evil story. The first 3 chapters will be pretty cruel, but the last two are easily the most sadistic stuff I've ever written. Like the only reason I wrote something this brutal was because it was a commission, and even then I don't think I could handle writing a full-length story in this style even if someone paid me, it'd be too depressing for me lmao. So yeah, if you've ever read a story on here and had to quit because it was too much for you, I definitely would recommend you avoid this one. All my other stuff is much more tame and happy :)

But if you DO like cruel stories, this'll be right up your alley...

*    *    *    *    *    *

     For several days, Jonathan and Kyle had been stuck inside Danielle’s boots.

     The pair of friends had been out hiking together when they suddenly found themselves instantly shrunken in the middle of the park trail. Before they’d even had time to mentally process what had just happened to them, a giant shoe had landed next to them. In a fright, they’d turned around just in time to see a tall blonde woman pulling her foot out of the sneaker, and a hand descend from the heavens to pick their little two inch bodies up. For a brief moment, they flew through the air, until the giant fingers that had been holding them suddenly let go and they started to fall, landing roughly in the sole of the shoe. And then the girl’s giant foot, not even wearing any socks, plunged down upon them and settled on top of their bodies, snugly pinning the two of them between her arch and the shoe’s insole, before she started jogging once again on her way home.

     But that was days ago. And ever since Danielle had returned to her apartment with her little magically shrunken toys, she’d been keeping them in her leather boots. She’d had them for years, and she wore them almost everywhere. Her tennis shoes were the only other pair of shoes she regularly used, since she couldn’t work out in her boots. But for every other occasion—work, weddings, shopping with friends, or even just lounging around the house—she wore her old black boots. Even during times when they’d gotten worn out, she’d take them to a cobbler and get them fixed, so by this point in her life she felt like they were practically a part of her.

     Jonathan and Kyle had been far from her first pair of captives though. As long as she’d had the boots, she’d also used them as a ‘home’ for the strangers she liked to shrink. Sometimes they’d only last for a few hours in her shoes before they got squashed to death, or sometimes she’d keep them around for months at a time, always doing her best to make sure they’d never escape from the tall, thick walls of their prison. For ones who lasted that long, they’d have to live off of Danielle’s feet; breathing in the tainted air, drinking up her salty sweat, and even eating whatever bits of dead skin and toejam that they could scrounge for sustenance. A lot of the shrunken people were fighters, with a strong will to survive, and therefore willing to do anything to last another day. Hopeful that somehow they might find freedom. But they never did. The only liberation that Danielle ever bestowed upon her slaves was the sweet release of death. That was the fate she had in mind for the two men she’d found on her run a few days ago. She’d had a stressful day at work, and was itching to be able to take it out on them. But she wanted to play with them first.

     “OK boys, listen up,” she announced, propping her feet up on her coffee table and crossing her ankles. Jonathan was in her left boot, twisted uncomfortably around her grimy toes, while Kyle was trapped upside down under her arch, his legs pinned by the ball of her foot. “The good news is that I’ve decided today that I’m gonna be dishing out a little bit of freedom. But the bad news is it will only be for one of you. So someone gets to walk out of here and return to their normal life… but the other one has to be my stress reliever.” She let the news of their fate hang in the air before adding, “Which means death, by the way. I’m gonna kill one of you,” she giggled, but started laughing harder once she felt the two boys begin to frantically squirm out of fear. “So you both have 60 seconds to prove that you should be the one to go free and your friend should be the one to die. Remember what I taught you guys yesterday about worshipping my feet? I hope you two were listening well, because that’s the grading criteria. So are you ready…?” But before she could even say ‘go,’ she felt two tiny tongues quickly start anxiously lapping and licking away. Jonathan’s tongue slathered Danielle’s sweaty toes as if he was starving, while Kyle planted dozens of minuscule kisses along her foot. Neither of them were willing to be the sacrifice for each other, so there was no hesitation in their spirit as they worshipped their giant goddess, unaware of how they were each doing but hoping they put on the better show. They ignored Danielle’s cackling laughter as she enjoyed how miserable she knew they felt, until finally a minute had passed and she ordered them to stop. Kyle thought it’d be best to obey her and immediately quit his kissing, but Jonathan was seemingly in a state of delirium, and kept licking at her huge toes, desperate to be the winner. “Lefty, I told you, 60 seconds is up.” But he just kept licking mindlessly, until Danielle rolled her eyes brought her feet off the table, lifting her left foot up high and slamming it into the floor as hard as she could. Instantly, Jonathan’s body exploded beneath her toes, a pathetically small mess of blood and guts that had just refused to listen. 

     Kyle heard the stomp, and his heart raced with hope. He felt Danielle’s foot lift away from him, and her clear blue eyes peered down into his hole. “So did I win?” he asked, speaking for the first time in days.

     She scrunched up her face with disgust, “No, of course not. All you did was kiss my feet, kissing isn’t anything special, couples do it all the time. Jonathan was licking away like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately for him though, he also wasn’t willing to listen, so he ruined his chance.” Kyle’s heart sank as he felt the boot start to rotate, as Danielle lifted it up and turned it sideways, and Kyle fell tumbling out and into her other boot, where Jonathan had been. “But you’re still the loser,” she explained, “which means you have to die too. I’ll at least let you say goodbye though.” She jutted her bottom lip out, pretend pouting as she watched Kyle crawl forward and discovered the lifeless mess of his best friend, smeared into the goddess’ insole. He broke down crying, falling to his knees as Danielle smirked and let her foot enter into the boot. Kyle didn’t even bother to fight back as the girl’s stinking, blood-stained sole crept up on him from above, slowly pushing down on his head. Kyle’s muscles gave out and he crumpled into the remains of his friend, one last tear falling down his face as his world was filled with the smell of guts, leather, and foot sweat, while Danielle merely laughed and continued pressing down, until Kyle’s body had suffered the same fate as his friend’s.