- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please enjoy!

 I stand in the middle of a grassy field, bones and muscles tired from nonstop walking, wearing nothing but rags covered in dirt. The wind carried a sent that I had smelled many times before, the smell of blood, mixed in with burning smoke and as I looked at the sight before me I understood why. I had seen it many times before, the sight of destroyed wreckage, carts and wagons completely crushed and set aflame and in the middle of all of this destruction lay the disemboweled bodies of men young and old. I would cry, but I no longer had the tears to do so. 

  

My name is Braden George Baum, I'm 22 years old and the world I am living in is a world ruled by women and not just any women but towering giants bigger than whole entire mountains, who's mere footsteps can change the landscape with ease, it was these monoliths that now roam the planet, these giants that rule all men with an iron fist. 

 

 

  

 "These poor bastards."

 

I turn and look and see my traveling companion Lyan Dawson who much like me was a man without a home, a man who wondered place to place, a man on the run. This man was standing over the corpse of a young Hispanic boy who looked no older than ten, eyes shining with regret.

 

 

I walked towards my only friend with both hands in my pockets. "We couldn't have saved them." 

  

"I know." 


"Nothing would've changed."


Lyan clenches both of his fist and grits his teeth in anger as a small speck of rage invades his mind, as he turns to look at me. "I Know!" 


Lyan was 50 years old, way older than me and yet it was times like these I found him to be childish, was he really not use to this by now, every man knew that if they didn't take you, than they killed you their was no in between.  

 

"I'm sorry Braden, its just that..." 

 

"I know, it's horrible, this world that we live in." I say trying my best to sound understanding.

 

Lyan looked to be lost in thought as he asked a single question. "Do you remember?" 

  

I look at Lyan a little confused. "Do I remember what?

  

"How everything was before the war, before everything had changed?" 

  

I say nothing as I look towards the far off mountains to the east, as I feel the soft wind blow through my hair. I close my eyes and think back to a time much more simple. "Of course I do, I remember everything." 

 

It was a time that most men wished they could return to, a time when men and women could walk side by side with one another as equals, when the world was covered in normal sized human cities, and fighting for once's life on a daily bases was unnecessary. It truly was a time that most men would do anything to get back.

  

No one knew how it happened maybe it was some kind of freak Accident, maybe it was a cosmic glitch, heck maybe it was an act of god but one day in the darkness of night women all over the world grew to unimaginable heights being able to lay waist to whole entire cities with ease. No one knew why, no one knew how, but we did know two things, the first was that this phenomenon only effected woman, men where completely unaffected, and the second was that as soon as the growth started, as soon as these women where the size of Titans they changed, their personality's their sense of morality all seemed to disappear. Relationship where broken, families where torn apart, including mine, so yea I remembered the good days, the times filled with hopes and dreams, and these memories didn't give me peace, they made me angry, angry at the future I would never have. 

 

The phenomenon that threw the world into chaos would come to be known as... "Giantess Syndrome." I say these words as I close my eyes and think back to a more simpler time.

  

5 YEARS IN THE PAST 

 

In the year 4011 the city of Arkwell was ingulfed in flames, and chaos ruled over the many people that ran through the streets in panic. It was this year this time late at night that all things began to change. The shadows of giants darkened the many roads as towering giantesses rampaged through the whole city, destroying buildings causing massive earthquakes and devouring all those who dared to stand in their way. 

 

Amongst all the blazing flames and the fearful screams of men everywhere, 17 year old Braden George Baum stood amongst the shattered remains of his house staring up in fear at the woman he loved more than anything. 

  

Braden stepped forward with his body covered in bruises and decorated with blood. "Georgia!" 

 

Braden breathing hard from the smoke attacking his lungs looks up at his girlfriend Georgia Davis, who intern looked down at him as if she was staring at a bug. Braden didn't know it at the time but Georgia stood 501 ft and was still growing  by the minute. To Braden the girl of his dreams looked nothing short of goddess, deep down he wouldn't mind worshiping such a being, but as he stood looking up at his monolith, thoughts of worship where nonexistent in his mind.


 

  

Tears fall from Bradens eyes as his thought became erratic. "Georgia! Please, I lost my mother, father, aunts, and even my own sisters... please don't let me lose you to." 

  

"WHATS WITH THAT TONE HONEY, DONT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF ME?" Georgia spoke with a booming voice that shook her surroundings with ease, and rattled Bradens ear drums. 

  

Ignoring the pain Braden speaks once more to the woman he loved. "Whatever this is, don't let it take control of you. Fight it!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!" The giant laughs with glee as wind went wild from the force tossing Braden to the floor.  

 

"FIGHT IT? WHY WOULD I FIGHT SOMETHING SO LIBERATING, AND POWERFUL, I CAN TRAMPLE THIS WORLD TO DUST AND RULE IT LIKE A QUEEN, THIS IS THE POWER I POSSESS AND IT IS MINE TO USE AS I SEE FIT." 

 

Georgia upon making her declaration ever so slightly stomps her bare foot against the ground, causing a force so strong that everything in the area was flung away like dust in a raging wind, Braden was no exception, as he is thrown against  a small broken wall, the last reminder of the house he use to live in.

 

"So than will you do it?" Braden looks at Georgia in pain, as Georgia looked at him with confusion from his question. 

  

"Will you kill me like how my mother killed my father?" 

 

Georgia looked down at the the little mite that she had once called her man, that she had once would have done anything for, and smiled wickedly. 

 

"NO. THAT WOULD BE TO EASY." Georgia says with her arms crossed.

  

"YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DESPAIR, WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS WORLD WILL CHANGE, AND IN DOING SO LOSE ALL HOPE." 

  

Braden face turns pale as he listened to his giant girlfriend speak words of the coming future.

 

"DO NOT DARE THINK THAT YOU CAN HAVE DREAMS, DO NOT DARE THINK THAT YOU CAN MOVE ON FROM THIS MOMENT, AND FORGET ABOUT ME, FOR THE MOMENT YOU DO I WILL COME AND SHOW YOU HOW IMPOSSIBLE SUCH A THING REALLY IS." 

 

As Georgia spoke her promise, her growth seemed to speed up, as her naked soles bull dozed and crushed everything in their way, and yet still her gigantic eyes were still locked on the speck she called her boyfriend.

 

"I WILL TAKE AND DESTROY ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, UNTIL YOU REALIZE ONE SIMPLE FACT. YOU... ARE... MINE... 

 

Georgia turns away from Braden as if she was about to walk away. 

 

Braden wanted to roll into a ball and die as his girlfriend spoke such words. "Why are you doing this?" Braden could barely stop the tears from falling as he asked such a question.

 

Georgia turns her massive head until she was staring at the little man and shows a sincere smile that made Braden more terrified than he had ever been before.

  

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BRADEN." 

  

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

Braden felt pissed off as he thought about the past, looking at Lyan he took a long deep breath and taped Lyan left shoulder with his left hand.

 

"Come on old man, we have no time to be thinking about the past, especially not right know." 

  

Lyan hearing Bradens words swallows all the sadness he felt looking at the slain men. "Your right we have to keep moving." 

  

Braden smiles hearing Lyan new found resolve. "Yea we will soon arrive to one of the only places that men can live in piece. We are almost at the hidden city."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234