- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!


I dangled in the air, both of my arms where held in between two mighty finger belonging to a giant 600ft tall. Being in this situation is the nightmare for any man that walks the world and yet I could care less about the giantess who held me in her grasp. What truly frightened me was that Lyan at this very moment was holding the borrada. 


The Borroda was one of the earliest designs created by mankind to combat the giant Menace, even earlier than the Stygian whistle. The design looked pretty simple, it was a ball the size of a baseball, a ball wrapped in highly dense steel and Weighed a ton.


"Lyan stop! You know as well as I that, that   Weapon was never supposed to be used!" I yell with all my might, I could feel my voice cracking from the strain. 


Lyan looked at me with unquestionably resolve and that only made me worry even more. You see the Borroda was much like the Stygian whistle, as it is a one time use weapon, but unlike the whistle it was labeled a failure. The power of that miniature bomb was so great that it could actually harm a giantess but their was a cost. The cost of course was the death of everyone in close proximity to the explosion, including the one who released such destruction. Back in the early days of the virus when women where slaughtering us men and capturing us left and right, scientists at the time found out that the energy inside a Borroda was too volatile to be controlled, and the energy like a rotten child would lash out at anything  that came to close. So I knew that this would not end well. 


Brittany held no fear in her eyes and with little to no care releases me from her grasp. I fell 600 feet and tumbled down her body. I would be lying to you all if I said I didn't feel her lushes Giant breast bump into my body, if I didn't feel her smooth abed belly rub against my back, now if your thinking that I'm a perv we'll grow up, I'm a man and this is the apocalypse. Honestly the only thing that didn't really feel good was her diamond hard knees that rammed into my head. I fell hard onto the ground and surprisingly Brittany's body broke me fall. I had no time to rest though, for I soon noticed that my surroundings grew dark, and looking up I say a gigantic foot covered in dirt and filled with grim hovering over me like a ceiling of death. I quickly get on my feet and with as much power as my weak legs could muster I jump as far as I possibly could.


"BOOM!!!" 


I could feel the ground cave in as a huge shock wave Shakes the very world and without mercy Throws me on to the ground. I slowly look up and see a skin colored wall that rested right in front of me. I could tell from the look and smell that what i was looking at was a overly massive foot.


Brittany didn't even look at me as she took mighty strides towards her father, her father who continued to stand his ground without giving an inch. 


"DO YOU THINK THAT LITTLE THING CAN STOP ME?" Brittany asked towering over her dad.


Lyan stared up at his daughter a smirks. "It won't kill you, but it will slow you down."  


"Bang!" 


My eyes open in shock and fear as I see Brittany's monolithic toes ram into Lyan like a speeding car. Lyan's chest seemed to cave in as massive amounts of toe flesh made contact, sending him flying like a rag doll. Lyan hit the ground hard enough that I wouldn't have been surprised if he had broke bone and for a brief moment, my thoughts of fear and escape disappeared. 


"What are you doing! That's your father!" I yell with fury as I look up at our tormentor. 


"YOU STAY QUITE AND WAIT!" 


Brittany swipe's her hand in my direction with great blinding speed creates a shock wave that blows me away like a leaf in a raging storm.  


"ILL BE DEALING WITH YOU LATER!" 


Brittany turns and faces her father who was still on the ground breathing hard as blood streamed down his mouth and yet within his right hand still rested the Borroda.


"SUBMIT DADDY OR ELSE THIS WILL GET A LOT MORE PAINFUL." Brittany says with a cold voice that made it quite clear that she wasn't kidding. 


"Sorry baby girl but I'm afraid that's no longer a option."


Brittany bends down over her father and with little to no thought brings up her mighty hand and hits Lyan with a great amount of force, a force that sends Lyan flying into a far of tree like a bullet. Lyan rolled around in the ground in pain as an ear shattering scream filled the air. It only took me a moment to realize that Lyan's left arm was broken.


"WHY! WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO DIFFICULT, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ME?"


Brittany almost sounded desperate as she spoke to her father. Lyan struggled to stand as his arm swung back and forth broken and limp. 


"Because if I don't you are going to kill Braden." 


"CAN YOU BLAME ME? THAT INSUFFERABLE MAN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT STAND IN MY WAY." Brittany says glaring back at me with distain. 


"He's my friend!" 


"HES NOTHING!" Brittany yells, her voice causing the wind to blow with great power. 


Brittany takes hold of Lyan and stands up to her full height. She looked at her father with eyes that did not belong to a daughter looking at her beloved father, but of a woman looking at an enemy that she would not hesitate to kill.


"WOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS MAN OVER ME, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?" Brittany asks. 


Lyan says nothing as he looks into the eyes of his gigantic daughter. "Yea, yea I would." 


Brittany closes both of her eyes as if she was on the verge of tears. "I SEE... WELL THAN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE." 


"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Lyan yells out as Brittany's hand began to tighten around Lyan's body. 


With every passing moment Lyan's screams grew louder and louder. Lyan was nothing but a tiny speck compared to his daughter therefor I knew that if she wanted, she could turn Lyan into nothing but liquid blood, and yet Lyan was still intact, that told me one thing. Brittany was killing her father slowly, very slowly. 


"A-are, You going to... Kill me like you... killed my s-son?" 


Brittany's face seemed to lose some of its intensity as she looked at her father. 


"I KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE HE WAS WEAK, BUT DON'T WORRY FATHER YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE LIKE HIS." 


I let out a little breath of relief as I heard that. 


"YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE AS QUICK." 


God dammit!

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234