[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Finally summoned to Chaldea to help fight for Proper Human History, Saber Servant Artoria Pendragon answers Fujimaru Ritsuka's call.  However, it seems that she isn't the only Servant with the 'King Arthur' Saint Graph to reside in Chaldea and she is, in fact, the last one that the Security Organization had on record to appear.  But when her new Master takes her to greet the 'King', Artoria begins to notice that something is very wrong in this facility.


Rated: X
Categories: Destruction, Entrapment, Futanari, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Muscle, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22008 Read: 9269
Published: July 21 2021 Updated: August 17 2022

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (11582 words)

Finally got one of my commissions finished!  It's been a rough month, so I quite a few days for writing addressing issues both online and offline.  Hopefully everything is more or less settled now, and Sai, the commissioner, was very patient and understanding with me.  Still, this was a super fun write, giving some much needed love to one of Chaldea's best Servants!


 

 

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (10426 words)

Out of options and at the eleventh hour, Chaldea's final Master, Fujimaru Ritsuka, makes a desperate plea for help overturning the impossible odds facing him.  The Servant to answer his call is not who he expected at all, but when tasked with holding off Beast II, he'll take any help he can get.

Not having enough of the gigantic, muscular, and #1 son under the sun, King Mordred of the Chaldea Kingdom, Sai commissioned a rather ambitious sequel!  Timey-wimey bs and complicated mechanics of the Nasuverse bring us back to the Seventh Singularity and an alternative take on how to deal with Arcade's greatest injustice, Tiamat!