- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy~

Waking up to the feeling of tiny little tongues against her soles, it was hard sometimes for Eden not to feel like a real-life Goddess. She stretched out languidly in bed, pinning and dragging a couple slaves underneath her soles, chuckling to herself as she playfully brushed one off the bed completely, their tiny little ~thump~ against the hardwood barely reaching her ears. “Good morning, darlings,” she said aloud, a soft smile on her lips. “Did my feet taste good this morning?”

 

One of the two still on the bed squeaked something completely unintelligible to Eden. The giant woman smiled and waggled her fingers down at the talkative pet. “Good, I’m glad.” Her tone was calm and reassuring; Eden found you hardly ever needed to raise your voice with creatures that could be snuffed out underfoot. The giant girl pushed herself towards the foot of her bed, her slaves hurriedly scampering to the side to avoid their owner’s enormity.

 

“Awh... you landed bad, huh?” The man who had been pushed off the bed was crying in agony, holding his leg and screaming up at Eden, though again his words were lost in the gulf of space between them. Eden tilted her head to the side. “That sucks, really. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” As she spoke, she lowered her foot off the lip of the bed, carefully bringing it down over his pale form. The little man started to tickle her soft, bare sole as she pressed down, but he barely had the strength to manage even that for very long.

 

Eden still thought about the first time she stepped on a tiny. She had always imagined there being a thick, messy crunch, or maybe a violently explosive splatter as a person’s whole life ended beneath you, but that had never been her experience. The man simply laid back as her foot instructed, and with no more effort than snuffing out a cigarette, she pressed him into the ground. One minute he laid beneath her, and the next he was smearing against her sole. A former life, reduced to a jellied mess. His bones offered so little resistance they didn’t even add to the texture of his death. It delighted her to know he probably screamed, but she hadn’t heard a thing.

 

The slaves on the bed watched this from above, aghast and helpless to spare their companion. Eden ground her foot against the floor before lifting it up. The mess of flesh stuck to the bottom of her foot, slowly peeling off with gravity as she inspected her kill. “Eugh. You little things really do have a way of making such a ~mess~ when you die, don’t you?” Eden glanced at the slaves beside her. “Why didn’t you encourage him to die cleaner?”

 

“A... are you fucking kidding me!?” One of the girls shrieked, loud enough for Eden to pick up on it. “Fuck you, you horrible fucking murderous fucking cunt!!”

 

Breathe, Eden thought to herself, closing her eyes for just a moment before turning to regard the shrieking woman beside her. One of the ladies was crawling on her back away from the giant girl, her hand clasped over her mouth as her partner stood on her feet, glaring up at Eden.

 

“No, no I’m not!” the woman continued to scream, seemingly responding to something her friend had said which Eden hadn’t heard. “I’m not gonna stay quiet while this delusional, abusive cunt does whatever she wants! You think you’re better than us because you’re bigger? You’re fucking nothing, you hear me? You’re a nobody who--”

 

One massive thumb pressed against the tiny girl’s chest, while two fingers came from behind for support. Eden squeezed the air from the little thing, enjoying watching the bravado deflate as her eyes bugged out of her head, her tiny little fingers wrapped around the thumb and desperately clawed at Eden’s skin. It was important, especially in such circumstances, to maintain poise and dignity. Were the flea’s words annoying? Of course they were, and Eden considered addressing them - but then again, she was a Goddess. Why bother defending yourself when you could just impose your will?

 

“You.” Eden looked at the girl who was still on her back, now watching the whole scene with a look of pure terror. “I’m going to call you Catherine.”

 

The girl - Catherine - stammered meekly, but her words were unimportant.

 

“This one is going to have trouble doing things on her own for a while.” As she spoke, Eden lifted her prey into her lap, pinching her now with fingers from both hands. “It is going to be your responsibility to see that her basic needs are attended to. Tell me you understand.” Catherine squeaked again, her voice too timid and little to be heard. When Eden’s dark gaze didn’t flicker, Catherine instead nodded dramatically.

 

“Good.” With that sorted, the giant girl turned her attention to the prize still wriggling in her fingers. She was trying to scream, but Eden pumped her chest rhythmically, forcing her to spend all her energy on gathering breath when she was able before it was pushed from her lungs again. “This isn’t why, by the way,” Eden explained as she watched the toy suffer. “This is just for fun.”

 

Catherine nodded again, this time more absently, as she watched the girl wield limitless power in the most cruel, petty way she could imagine. “Okay dear, deep breath,” Eden announced. Catherine wasn’t being spoken to, but she sucked in air nonetheless.

 

Snip! Crrk! Snap! Kch! The giant girl’s fingers moved with practiced dexterity, manipulating the little thing with ease, and in two seconds all four of her limbs were snapped at the joints. The girl who had spoken to Eden so ferociously, who had stood her ground and fought for what she believed in, now flopped and gasped in Eden’s palm like a fish on land. Her eyes were wide with fear and pain, and her torso shuddered unnaturally as Eden gently tilted her hand this way and that, admiring the reactions that were elicited from the slightest changes in position.

 

“Now come, hop on and I’ll get you two set up with what you’re going to need.” Eden lowered her hand to the bed, the same hand on which another woman now squirmed and whimpered in half-drawn breaths. Catherine gingerly stepped up towards the heel of the palm, keeping her distance from the injured woman. Eden lifted them both, bringing them to a small bowl on her dresser. The bottom was just wide enough for them to lay flat, but the walls were steep enough to keep them contained. “Stay there, I’ll be right back.”

 

Eden strode from her bedroom towards the kitchen, a smile on her lips and a spring in her step. She often showed restraint with her toys, happy to leave them more or less alone as long as they were obedient and docile... which was what made the willful ones such a delight. Deep within her, Eden harbored a need to see people suffer beneath her, to show the world just how cruel she could be. Her imagination brimmed with ideas, she felt as though she could inflict a different torment on every person on Earth and still have inspiration left over.

 

Of course, it wasn’t practical to murder every tiny she came across. Glancing around her home, she could spot a half-dozen little things, toiling away on the counters and tabletops and mantle. They all wore cute little maid outfits, and Eden was sure they spent unsupervised time slacking off, but that was less important to her than the hurried rush to seem busy whenever she entered a room. She playfully flicked a little man on her dining room table as she strode by, sending him tumbling several inches away, and chuckled as she continued on.

 

“Hmm...” Eden glanced around her kitchen, her eyes falling on a discarded bottle cap just beside the sink. “Perfect!” She plucked it up, kneeling down to grab a single kernel of food from her cat’s bowl as well. She glanced around, not immediately seeing the little ratcatcher, and shrugged. “He won’t mind.”

 

“M-Mistress!” The clarity of the voice caught her attention, and she turned to see an older woman standing on the kitchen counter right beside her head. “Please, Mistress, my husband!”

 

Eden cocked an eyebrow. “Mmm?”

 

“My... my husband, you... you took him with you last night, you took him to bed with you,” The older woman looked haggard, like she hadn’t slept all night. “We’re happy to serve you, Mistress, of course, but may you please bring him back to me?”

 

“Mmm,” Eden responded, regarding the little woman. The sink was right beside them, it would be a trivial matter to put her down the garbage disposal. “I, uh...” Looking down at her foot, it was obvious whatever had been stuck there had rubbed off in the walk over here, now there was nothing more than a slightly off-color smear. “I have nothing for you.” She shrugged.

 

The tiny woman’s entire head turned as she regarded Eden’s eyes, first one, then the other, and back again. She wrung her hands together, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. “Wh... what do you mean?”

 

“I mean I have nothing to give you. Get back to work.” The giant woman rose to her full height, loosely cupping the bottle cap and cat food in one hand. She stared down at the sniveling woman, a challenge in her eyes.

 

“...Please, I just-”

 

Eden moved automatically. FwshhhhhhhGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! The heavy sound of the garbage disposal drowned out the miniature woman’s howl, falling to her knees and covering her head in her hands. The weight of her body was nothing as Eden lifted it into the air, holding her over the sink.

 

“I gave you an order.”

 

“I’LL DO IT I’LL CLEAN I’LL ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHING!” The woman bawled against Eden’s fingers, and a small stream of liquid trickled down her leg and into the sink. Eden smirked, considering tossing her away... but she had already been indulgent with two slaves this morning, she’d clearly woken up with a poor grip on her more base urges. Then again, if she let the woman go now, would it be seen as weakness by the rest of the slaves who were no doubt watching?

 

She released the body, letting her fall the two feet into the sink. The woman landed on her back, clearly in pain, and the cold water rushing around her couldn’t have been pleasant. Eden reached out and flipped off the disposal, then the faucet. She had witnessed it before, escaping the sink was laborious for tinies, and often a rescue operation requiring multiple slaves all working together. Eden decided this was a happy medium between punishment and lenience. “I’ll need the sink clear by lunch. I’m happy to do it myself, if need be.” With that, the giant girl flipped her hair and strode back to her bedroom.

 

The girls in the bowl had seemingly left one another alone during her absence. The broken one laid on her back, having stilled somewhat thanks to a more stable bedding, and Catherine was huddled against the far wall from the other, her knees pulled up to her chest. She looked up at Eden fearfully as soon as the giant woman was back. “Hey, little ones~” She looked down at the two, smiling broadly for the first time this morning. “You two look so precious in there. What a lovely couple you’re going to make.”

 

Catherine stammered something, and Eden decided to oblige, lowering her face towards the bowl. “Say again, dear?”

 

“I d-don’t want to make trouble,” Catherine said, her voice somewhat louder, but still blunted by the sheer immensity of Eden. There were always those slaves who could never bring themselves above a murmur in her presence, and it wasn’t necessarily a trait Eden sought to remedy.

 

“You’re new, aren’t you?” Eden asked. Catherine stared up at her blankly for a moment before nodding. “How did I get you?”

 

“My...” The girl shuddered. “My ex did this to me. Sent me to you. You used me last night, on stream.”

 

“Oh, you were the girl wrapped in a post-it note,” Eden said with dawning recognition. “Mmmhmm, okay, I remember now. Let me tell you a secret, Catherine: it’s really so, so easy to not suffer. You just have to give up everything to me.”

 

“Y-you’ve already taken everything from me. From all of us, from...” The tiny girl looked at the broken woman in front of her. Eden smiled.

 

“Even for a Goddess like myself, there are some things that can only be given.” Eden loved little moments like these. Moments when she could say whatever she wanted, and have a captive audience hanging off of every word. “She jealously kept her pride to herself. She let it fester inside her, and it eventually consumed her. There’s nothing about this situation that isn’t her own fault.”

 

Catherine stared at the woman, considering the words of the girl who now ruled her entire life. “You... you said I’d have to take care of her?”

 

“Mm, right, thank you for reminding me.” Eden dropped the objects she was holding into the bowl, each making a series of tinks and clinks as they settled beside the girls. “This is cat food, for the two of you to split. From experience, I know you’re going to have trouble breaking pieces off, so:” Eden brought her thumb down on the brown pebble, crunching it into several dozen pieces. She noted with amusement that the cat food offered more resistance than a tiny. “Thank me.”

 

“Th-thank you!” Catherine squeaked up obediently. Eden rolled her eyes and smiled.

 

“Newbies get one. Say ‘Thank you, Mistress’.”

 

“Thank you, Mistress!”

 

“Better.” Eden then brought her face over the bowl, holding her hair back with one hand and pursing her lips. A thin line of saliva grew where her lips parted, swelling and gently descending towards the bottle cap. By the time it broke off and splattered into the cap, it had grown enough to fill the container halfway. Catherine drew further back in disgust, looking between the bottle cap and Eden.

 

“She’s bound to be thirsty,” the giant woman said. “Why don’t you offer her some?”

 

“I-I don’t-” Catherine caught herself. “...have a glass.”

 

In response to this, Eden cupped her hands together over the bowl in pantomime. Catherine shivered. She knew there was no refusing this, that much had been made perfectly clear to her. “...Do I have to drink it, too?”

 

“I’ll tell you what: if you’re a good girl, I’ll let you have real water to drink, how about that?” Eden was fond of the new girl in a way she found hard to pinpoint. Her naivete and obedience was an attractive pairing. Catherine nodded her understanding, pushing herself onto her knees and slowly crawling forward towards the broken woman.

 

“...don’t...” the soft wheeze was barely audible to Catherine, who tried her best to ignore how it made her feel.

 

“I don’t have a choice,” she muttered. “I’m sorry.” With that, she brought her hands together, gathering up a handful of Eden’s spit, and bringing it to the broken woman’s lips. “Please just drink it.”

 

The truth was the broken woman didn’t have the strength to resist. It was all she could do to lay as still as possible despite the horrible pain she felt across her body. She passively accepted the spit, her eyes brimming with impotent tears as she felt the warm liquid trickle down her throat, laying beneath Eden’s sadistic gaze as some vulnerable, humiliated prize. She had wanted to stare up defiantly at Eden, to show that she wouldn’t - that she couldn’t be cowed by some bitch with a god complex. Now, under the sadistic, lustful gaze of the girl who owned her, she wanted nothing more than to wither away into some dark recess and be unseen. She kept her eyes lowered as Catherine spooned a second handful of spit past her lips. A thin stream drooled down her cheek. Eden giggled. “She looks miserable~”

 

“Yes, Mistress,” Catherine said, looking up at her new owner. Eden bit her lower lip, considering making Catherine feed her the whole trough, but was interrupted by a chime coming from her bed. She checked her phone and muttered under her breath.

 

“Oh, right. I have to get going, dears. Be a doll and feed her the rest of that, I want it empty when I get back, and then you can have your water. Feel free to ration out the food however you like.” She smirked and waggled her fingers playfully down to her toys as she strode from the room. “Back later!”

 

Giving a soft grunt of annoyance, Eden quickly hopped in the shower and set about hurriedly making herself ready for the day. If she hadn’t gotten an alert the night before she might’ve forgotten about it altogether: apparently she had scheduled an in-person handoff for this morning, something she had no recollection of. Still, she wasn’t going to say no to taking a tiny slave off someone’s hands, especially if she was getting paid to do so.

 

Just before she shut the water off, she gave a teasing brush of her finger to a specially-made cage hanging from the showerhead. “Sorry, little one,” Eden said to the captive inside. “I have to be brief today, I’ll let you clean me tomorrow.” She smiled and winked at the miserable face staring back up at her, then gingerly hopped out.

 

Fifteen minutes later and Eden was gathering the last of her things, pulling her purse over her shoulder. She looked out across the living room, spotting a few of her pets. They would slack off in her absence, certainly, but none of them would flee. They were her captives, no matter how free they seemed. She opened her door, smiling, and stepped out onto the patio.

 

“Oh hello, dears~” Eden said as a half-dozen cats sauntered towards her, watching her fingers eagerly. “How are you all today? Looking for some treats?” She withdrew a small silver pouch from her purse, and individually gave each cat a treat. Early in her career, she’d had problems with escape attempts, but two years of training neighborhood strays to expect food on her porch had handily solved that problem. She lived in symbiosis with the cats, and it was one of the most surprising, delightful benefits of her lifestyle.

 

Carefully moving past the cats as they set about cleaning themselves up, Eden once again checked her phone, confirming the address. The location was mercifully close, a small diner only a dozen blocks from her home. It was probably just a coincidence, but she made a mental note to be cautious when returning home. She didn’t need these weirdos knowing where she lived.

 

Lazily, Eden scanned the ground as she walked, noticing every little movement, watching them for a second or two before moving on. Stray tinies were rare - if people, animals and the weather didn’t get them, starvation usually did. The outside world was a deadly habitat for tinies, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t the odd lost pet or straggler. Eden herself had caught two in her life, and she considered herself lucky. So she watched as she walked, and failed to notice a figure move from an alley behind her, approaching her swiftly.

 

“Hey, bi-” Eden didn’t catch the rest before a blow to the back of the head knocked her unconscious, but she understood the sentiment.