- Text Size +

My wife desperately wanted to go to Africa for our honeymoon, we’d been together for over ten years and finally we hitched the knot, we had two beautiful daughters eight and five and we owned our own house, Abby my wife was a beautiful blonde woman with the most beautiful blue eyes which drew me in and made me fall in love with her, she had a perfect body with a set of generous d cup breasts and the most amazing arse a woman could possess, she worked as a masseuse and trust me she was good at her job.

 

 

 

As for myself I would say I was a good looking guy, I to sported blonde hair and blue eyes and I was proud of my fit body as I started to reach my late thirties, I thought I was still young looking to be mistaken as being in my late twenties, I was a successful real estate agent and had saved enough to take my new beautiful bride on the trip she’s always dreamed of.

 

 

 

Abby had been reading about all the different tribes that existed in Africa and she was absolutely fascinated in them all, she wanted to visit most of them and experience all their different cultures between them all, there was one tribe that had her fascinated the most, it was the Punawee tribe which was an all woman tribe, it scared me a bit that there were no men in this tribe, because my wife had explained to me that their have been men in the tribe but no one knows where they disappeared to.

 

 

 

After spending some time at a lot of the other tribes we eventually arrived at the Punawee tribe, Abby was so excited and the women gave us a warm welcome, with the other tribes all the males were all well fed and all the women and kids were very thin, the men would eat first and what was left the women and kids would be able to eat, but here in the Punawee all the women were rather large, definitely not my type of woman that’s for sure, but I love my beautiful thin wife so I had no need for wandering eyes.

 

 

 

Abby and I were invited to stay and we were put up in a small hut owned by one of the younger women, she looked in her late teens early twenties and she was a very big girl,  she would’ve had to be about 300 pounds and her personal hygiene wasn’t the best, to be honest none of the women had good hygiene, I noticed that the only water supply in this tribe was from a well, unlike the other tribes that had a water source close by like a river or lake, so I was having a guess that these women didn’t get to bath much.

 

 

 

Our bed was a grass mat on the ground right next to the young woman’s mat, Abby told me that I could sleep next to the young woman, her name was Odika and she was the Queen’s daughter and I knew why Abby didn’t want to sleep next to her, my wife didn’t like the smell of her at all, only problem was as soon as you were in her hut that’s all you could smell was Odika, there was no escaping it.

 

 

 

Abby spent a lot of time with the Queen learning their culture and trying to solve the mystery of the missing men, I was shown around by Odika and helped her gather food for the whole tribe, I could tell that all the women enjoyed having me around as they all watched my every move and smiled at me as I glanced at them, we all sat to eat what we had gathered, it consisted of berries, roots and grubs, but I was sure there wasn’t enough for everyone.

 

 

 

Odika loaded up a makeshift plate out of a giant leaf and handed it to me, they told me it was custom to let their guest eat first, I wanted to wait for Abby but she was still busy with the Queen and all the women insisted that I eat, I reluctantly ate everything on the leaf as every woman watched me with massive grins on their faces, they all cheered when I was done and Abby came out to see what the commotion was all about and in her hand was a chicken leg, all the women laughed at me as a few women got up and entered the Queen’s hut, they returned with large platers of chicken and vegetables that they had grown, I felt absolutely stupid as they all sat down to eat.

 

 

 

After dinner we all sat and the women chatted as I just sat there, Odika sat next to me and told me more about their customs, I asked why there was no man in the tribe and she said they just disappeared, I told her I was going to go to bed and she said she would help me get settled, I tell my wife I’m going to bed and she tells me she’ll join me soon and Odika guides me to her hut.

 

 

 

I lay down and see something under her makeshift pillow, she notices I’m staring at it and takes it out and hands it to me, it was about five or six inches long, it was something hard wrapped in a slippery silky material, she tried to explain to me that it was some sort of tool, but I had no idea what she was on about, she gestured me to bring it closer to my face, I did so and the smell was horrific, she poked out her tongue as if for me to lick the object, I did as she instructed as not to insult her, I touched it with the tip of my tongue which made her giggle, she then gestured for me to slide it in my mouth, again not wanting to upset this woman I slid the object over my tongue and into my mouth, Odika watched in excitement as i slid the whole object into my mouth.

 

 

 

Odika moved towards me and grabbed the object out of my hand, she slid it in and out of my mouth over my tongue to obviously taste it, she was moaning slightly as she continued to slide the tool over my tongue, she eventually pulled it from my mouth and put it back under her pillow and left me to go to sleep, I woke up as Abby laid down beside me and Odika still wasn’t laying next to me, which I didn’t mind at all and I drifted off to sleep again cuddling my wife, I was then woken as Odika entered her hut, I quickly turned away as she started to undress, I wasn’t sure how naked she was as I refused to look, she moved up near my head and stopped moving, I gently turned my head to see what she was doing and I was looking straight at her huge bare arse.

 

 

 

She was bent over praying as my face was so close to her huge arse, I wanted it move my face away as I felt the heat emanating from between her voluptuous cheeks and the smell was horrific, but I didn’t want to attract her attention with a quick movement, I could see a thick forest of pubic hair run down between her arse cheeks and continued down towards her womanhood, I ever so slowly moved back to where I was laying before she entered her hut and made out I was asleep as she finished up her praying.

 

 

 

I lay there as still as I could looking up at the roof of the hut as she started to move and then everything went dark and I had a massive weight on my face, I had no idea what was going on as my face was engulfed between two hairy wet pillows, they eventually lifted and I realised that Odika had fallen backwards and sat on my face, I instantly felt sick as her sweaty juices were smothered all over my face and I thought about how close my mouth was to her arse hole, I still didn’t move as she moved to her mat and lay down next to me.

 

 

 

She tapped me on the shoulder and I rolled over to face her, she was completely naked and I couldn’t help but admire her huge breasts, I thought Abby had big tits but Odika’s tits dwarfed my wife’s tits, she smiled as she noticed me staring at them and I quickly looked away, she whispered to me that it was ok and I turned back to face her, she grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her breast, I looked back over my shoulder at my wife who was still sound asleep, Odika placed her hand on my head and swung it back to face her and then guided it down towards her exposed boobs, she lifted her breast and guided her huge hard nipple into my mouth, I sucked on her nipple as she caressed the back of my head, her skin tasting salty from the sweat as my mind was racing with confusion, I was happily married to the most beautiful woman who was laying right next to me, but yet here I was sucking on the nipple of a huge black girl, I so badly wanted to stop but it was like I was under some kind of spell.

 

 

 

Odika reached under her pillow as I continued to suck her huge nipple, she lightly moaned as she brought out the tool she showed me earlier, I still had no idea what it was for but I was about to find out, I watched as she brought it close to my face again, she quietly told me to spit on the tool, I did as I was instructed and then tried to turn away from her breast, but it was like my lips were drawn to her nipple again, I watched her hand move down between her huge thighs as I sucked her nipple, she started to moan as her hand moved between her legs, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to rest it on her soft belly, she obviously wanted to show me what she was using the tool for and I instantly felt sick again.

 

 

 

I was looking down over her hairy crotch, I’d never seen a vagina so overgrown in my life and here she was sliding the tool into her hairy slit, the object she slid into my mouth earlier was her fucking dildo I thought as she moved my face closer to her pussy, she pushed the toy into her vagina and moved her hand up towards my face, she wiped her hand over my face spreading her thick white juices across my face, she lowered her fingers and rummaged through her pubes until I saw her hardened clit poking out from the thick forest, she pushed on my head and guided her clit into my mouth, my lips and tongue betrayed my mind and I was sucking on her clit as she continued to push on my head, she was fucking my mouth with her clit as she resumed fucking herself with the toy.

 

 

 

It felt like a lifetime as this young girl abused my mouth with her clit, but eventually she gave herself an orgasm, she shook and shuddered as she forced my face hard into her crotch, her toy had been swallowed up by the huge labia lips that surrounded her vaginal canal, her thick white cum oozed out as her orgasmed smashed her huge frame, she pulled the toy out of her pussy and brought it up to my face, it was completely covered in a thick white mucus, she pulled my head back causing my mouth to open and she pushed the toy into my mouth, the taste of her mucus was disgusting but it was like I was still under some sort of spell as I licked all of her dirty cum from the toy.

 

 

 

When she removed the tool from my mouth it was like I instantly regained control, she told me to get some sleep and I laid with Abby and tried to get some sleep, I felt Odika press her huge naked arse against my back before I drifted off to sleep.

 

When I woke I could see that Abby was gone, she was obviously excited to get back out and learn more about this mysterious tribe, all I wanted to do was get the fuck out of there before the Queen’s daughter decided to abuse me anymore, but that’s when I realised I was in trouble.

 

 

 

As I tried to move there was nothing at all, it’s like my limbs were paralysed, I could see everything but I just couldn’t move, I tried to scream out but again I couldn’t make a single sound, I heard someone enter the hut and saw Odika come into my view, she smiled down at me and gave her crotch a light tap thanking me, she then told me that all the women in the tribe possesses a special gift, they have never told any other woman this secret, the woman’s cream from their privates stops man from moving she said as she sat a bowl down on the ground in front of me, the women of this tribe have another gift she said as she squatted down over the bowl, where I was laying I could see under her dress ware and I had a good view of the disgusting forest my face was buried into during the night.

 

 

 

I wanted to yell at this young woman so badly but I couldn’t, then I heard a loud hiss as her vagina opened up and a huge yellow stream poured down into the bowl, I couldn’t believe this woman was relieving herself right in front of me, not just that her over spray was actually hitting me and I had her piss all over my face, once she had finished she sat the bowl up near my head and headed back out of the hut, I heard some commotion from outside and then Abby came into view with Odika and her mother, Odika reached down and picked up the bowl and gestured something to my wife that I couldn’t quite see, Abby looked so scared but the Queen assured her everything would be fine, Odika sat me up as Abby approached me with the bowl, she got down on her knees and brought the bowl closer to my face, you can’t be serious I thought as she touched the bowl to my lips.

 

 

 

The two women encouraged my wife to pour the disgusting liquid into my mouth and she did as they instructed, I looked up to see the Queen frowning at Odika as my wife forced me to drink her daughter’s disgusting hot piss, she emptied the whole bowl into my mouth as the taste almost made me hurl, Odika lay me back down and told Abby that she would take care of me, the Queen insisted that Abby leave with her and told her that her daughter would look after me very well, Abby gave the young woman a smile and glanced down at me before the Queen ushered her outside, Odika sat down in front of me giving me a great view of her hairy womanhood knowing very well that I couldn’t look away, she had a piece of silky material in her hand the same as what was wrapped around her toy, you will now learn of our other gift she said as I slowly drifted out of consciousness.

 

 

 

I woke up still not being able to move, I was completely wrapped up in the same silky material as Odika had on her toy, I could hear crying and yelling all around me and I had no idea what was going on, I still couldn’t move or talk all I could do was lay there and try and work out what was going on, I could hear Abby crying and wanting to search, I could hear other women saying he’s gone and there’s no finding him, maybe they were looking for me I thought as I tried to yell out again, but I was still paralysed and unable to speak, I also still had the foul taste of Odika’s piss in my mouth, it felt like I was always moving but being wrapped up in the silk made it impossible to.

 

 

 

The screaming and yelling seemed to go on forever but eventually it all stopped and finally went quiet, I felt myself moving quite quick and then pulling on the fabric as I felt it being unravelled from my body, once the fabric left my face I thought I must’ve been dreaming, I looked up to see Odika’s giant face smiling down at me, I wanted to scream but

 

I still couldn’t, she lifted me up to her face and turned me so I could see Abby fast asleep, 

 

“Your wife is leaving tomorrow because she is upset that you are missing” she whispered as she turned me back to face her, 

 

“Which is good because you will be able to move again tomorrow night” she continued as she smiled down at me, 

 

“Tomorrow night once you move again and your wife is gone I will show you where you belong, our god she sent you here so you could fill your destiny, tomorrow I will show you where your destiny lies” she said before she wrapped me back up in the soft silky material, I felt myself moving again and then laid down somewhere, probably next to the toy under her pillow I thought.

 

 

 

My mind instantly started racing thinking about the toy she possessed, was that also a tiny man, one of the tribesman that had vanished or maybe another tourist that was unfortunate to disappear as well, I stayed awake thinking about it all until I started to get feeling back in my body, I instantly started yelling out for help hoping Abby hadn’t left yet, I felt a grip on me and I was moving again, the material was removed and I could feel the excitement being drained out of my face as I looked up into Odika’s smiling face, 

 

“Finally you can move again” she said as she removed the rest of the material, 

 

“What the fuck is going on and where’s Abby” I yelled as I lay in her hand, I tried to gauge my height and I’d have to say I was only about five inches tall, 

 

“Your wife is just about to leave” she said with a vindictive smile, 

 

“Thank god she hasn’t left yet, you need to give me to her” I yelled hoping that Abby was somewhere she was able to hear me.

 

 

 

“It’s no use she won’t hear you and you belong to me now” Odika said as she sat me down on her pillow, I just lay there watching as she gracefully got undressed, for a big woman she moved so delicately, 

 

“Are you at least going to tell me what the fuck is going on” I yelled as she lay down on her bed completely naked, 

 

“Well I need you to have a baby” she said as she reached under her pillow, 

 

“Is that what I think it is” I asked as she brought her toy into view, 

 

“All depends on what you think it is” she said as she lowered it down between her legs, she moaned as I watched her arm moving knowing very well she was pumping her toy into her hairy wet pussy, 

 

“It’s a tiny man like me isn’t it” I asked as she continued to fuck her pussy, 

 

“Well done” she said with a big smile,

 

“So I’m right” I asked sounding a little bit to excited before I realised what she was doing with him, 

 

“There is no way you’re using me like that” I yelled as she moaned with pleasure, 

 

“No I won’t use you in my pussy because then you’ll be paralysed like this man” she said as she brought the toy up for me to look, I could see him covered in her thick white juices as they dripped off onto her bed.

 

 

 

“You don’t want me paralysed” I asked curiously, 

 

“No because where you belong I need you to still be able to move” she replied as she dropped the toy on her bed, 

 

“Where do I belong” I asked as she set me down next to the other man, “Right where our god intended you to be” she said giving me a smile, “And where would that be” I asked a bit scared of what she had install for me, 

 

“You’ll find out soon enough, but first I need your seed” she said as she picked me up and lifted me up to her face, 

 

“So who is he, a tribe member” I asked pointing at her toy, 

 

“No just another tourist like you”

 

she said with a grin, 

 

“He came here with his family, wife and a couple of kids, he wasn’t happy when I paralysed him and the look of disgust was intense when his wife poured my piss down his throat, but he’s been wrapped up ever since so I don’t really care about him, he’s just an object now, but your going to be so much more” she said as she brought me closer to her mouth, 

 

“Wait please don’t eat me” I said as she opened her mouth, 

 

“I don’t want to eat you, I want to make you hard so I can take your seed” she said as she guided my tiny penis between her huge lips.

 

 

 

Odika had me right on the edge with her actions, my penis was betraying me as it enjoyed the young woman’s warm wet lips sucking on it, I could feel my orgasm approaching and she knew this, as I was about to cum she pulled my cock from her lips and lay her finger under it, I moaned loudly as I blew my seed all over her finger, I looked up exhausted to see her smiling down at me,

 

“Thank you, you have given me a life” she said as she lowered her hand down between her huge legs, she moved me down so I could watch her insert her finger with my cum into her hairy pussy.

 

 

 

“Have I fulfilled my destiny now, will you let me go” I yelled breaking her from her trance as she finger fucked herself,

 

“Oh no, to give me a life you must now sacrifice yourself to me” she said smiling,

 

“But I didn’t want to give you a life, I wanted to leave with my wife” I said trying to come to terms with what she was saying,

 

“Your beautiful loving wife brought you here for this reason, it was your destiny to give me a life, wether you wanted to or not” she said lifting me up to her face,

 

“What the fuck are you going to do with me” I yelled as her prophecy confused me,

 

“I will now become a mother and you will become a part of me” she said before opening her mouth and sliding me between her huge lips.

 

 

 

I didn’t even get a word in to even ask what she meant before I had a good idea, this was it for me she was going to fucking eat me I thought as her tongue assaulted my tiny body, I was completely smothered in her thick saliva as she thrusted me in and out of her mouth, if she’s gunna eat me just get it over with I thought instead of playing with her food, but then she pulled me out of her mouth holding up in front of her face, I could make out her smiling face through her thick saliva, I wanted to just scream at her, abuse her and just tell her to just get it over with but I couldn’t through the goo all over my face.

 

 

 

My vision was cleared as Odika wiped her spit from my face, 

 

“I want you to see where your going” she said starting to giggle, I started to thrash about in her hand as she lowered me down over her huge dark breasts,

 

“Just hurry up and get it over with, just kill me already” I yelled as she rubbed my tiny body over her nipples,

 

“I’m not going to kill you, you are going to live a very long life” she said as she continued to massage her tits with me,

 

“What do you mean a very long life” I yelled in between having my face massaged into her soft nipple,

 

“The combination of my juices and my piss hasn’t just made you small, it has also made you invincible and very durable” she said

 

“And where your going your going to need to be” she continued with a laugh.

 

 

 

Odika released her grip on me and allowed me to slide down between her humongous breasts, 

 

“What do you” was all I got out before I was slammed between two huge walls of flesh, I was certain I’d been crushed alive between her massive tits as I screamed out loud, but once I had stopped I realised I was perfectly fine until I couldn’t breathe, I frantically tried to move but it was absolutely useless, her tits held me hard and there was no way of surviving, I took in my last breath and remained conscious, did I not need to breathe I thought as I was held helplessly between my young captors breasts.

 

 

 

Odika released her breasts letting me roll down towards her huge stomach, I started sucking in the cool air after being trapped between her hot sweaty tits,

 

“See you can not die” she said giggling as she wrapped her hands around me,

 

“What the fuck are you going to do with me” I yelled completely confused as to what my role in all this was, I just wanted to be with my wife but yet here I was with this huge disgusting young African woman in the middle of no where, no one was ever going to find me out here so I might as well be dead I thought as I was brought down between her huge thighs,

 

“You said you weren’t going to use me in your dirty hairy vagina” I yelled looking at the huge mess in front of me,

 

“I’m not” she said as she laid back and reached down with her other hand grabbing hold of her huge arse cheek.

 

 

 

I was speechless as she spread her arse cheeks apart, I thought her pussy was disgusting but this was ten fold, her arse hole was just as hairy as her vagina and the smell was twice as bad, you could tell she hadn’t washed in a while, there was feces still all stuck in her hairs,

 

“What the fuck” was all I could manage to say as she moved me closer to her revolting orifice,

 

“This is your sacrifice, you give me a life and you end up a part of me” she said inching me closer and closer towards the gates of hell,

 

“Surely your not going to put me in there Odika” I yelled getting closer as the heat emanated from her dirty arse hole,

 

“Before I sacrifice you to my arse I must have your name” she said as she started to rub my head over her anus,

 

“Please Odika, my name is Steve, I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters, you can’t do this to me” I begged as her arse kissed the top of my head.

 

 

 

“Thank you Steve, it’s nice to know the name of the father of my child” she said as she slid my head into her arse, she pulled it out and my head was instantly smothered I her dirty slimy anal juices,

 

“Odika please is there any other way” I yelled as her anus kissed my head again,

 

“Look Steve I really like you and I guess you deserve the truth, I didn’t need to do any of this to you, I could’ve just made you fuck me while you were in my trance, that’s what a lot of the other women do, but I wanted to be different, I didn’t want my babies daddy as a lifeless toy for my pussy, I wanted my babies daddy to give me more, I could’ve let you go home with your beautiful wife to your beautiful kids but fuck it, my arse deserves some attention and guess what Steve” that’s all I heard before I was plunged deep into her disgusting anus.

 

 

 

Odika laid back and grabbed her makeshift toy bringing it down between her huge thighs, she smiled feeling the tiny white man wriggling around in her dirty arse, she had defied her mother who was against her plan of stealing the white woman’s husband, she had lied to the white woman saying her husband had disappeared and she had lied to the white man, he wasn’t there to impregnate her and his destiny wasn’t to give her a child and to be sacrificed to be part of her, the women in the tribe would pair up with a guy from a neighbouring tribe just to be impregnated, the Punawee tribe would keep the girls and raise them and the boys would be taken to the father to be raised, the toy she was now sliding in and out of her hairy snatch was not another tiny man, it was a carved piece of wood wrapped in silk, but from the very moment she set eyes on the white man she knew she had to have him.

 

 

 

Odika enjoyed her orgasm and had settled down just as the white woman entered her hut,

 

“It will be okay lady, we will find your man” she said comforting Abby as she lay down next to her,

 

“I dragged Steve all the way over here because I thought there was some sort of mystery about your tribe and why you were all female, but there’s no mystery other then the disappearance of my husband” Abby cried as Odika put her arm over her to console the woman, she was enjoying the struggles of the white woman’s missing husband in her arse, she never thought it was going to feel this good, she took her arm off Abby and reached down towards her arse,

 

“What are you doing” Abby asked wanting the young woman to continue to comfort her,

 

“Sorry I just have an itch” Odika replied as she placed a finger on Steve’s feet, she gently gave his feet a push and she moaned out loud as he started to thrash about inside her,

 

“What’s wrong” Abby asked as Odika pushed her husband deep into her arse,

 

“Oh nothing, it just feels good” Odika replied as she reached back over to comfort Abby.

 

 

 

Odika woke the next morning feeling amazing, she had the best sleep ever feeling the tiny white man wriggling around deep inside her bowels all night, she gently got up as not to wake the white woman and exited her hut, she made a trek into the bush to find a quiet place to do her business, she had one of the biggest shits she’d ever had, it took a lot of pushing and grunting but eventually she was done, she stood without wiping and inspected the large feces she left on the ground, surely he was buried in there somewhere she thought, but just as she squatted down to take a closer look she felt him, the tiny white man was still deep inside her arse, somehow her giant turd had passed her most prized possession, she wandered back to her tribe feeling quite happy as her tiny captor pleasured her from deep inside her arse.

 

 

 

The tribe searched for days with Abby looking for the missing white man, Odika helped staying close to Abby to console her, every night Odika would comfort Abby as she enjoy her husband pleasuring her dirty arse, she would shit every morning and every time her shit would pass her tiny captive, she eventually believed that Steve was finally where he belonged even if his wife was missing him and his kids would miss him too, but Odika didn’t care because he was now hers and she loved the feeling of him deep inside her arse, she started to really enjoy her morning shits because that’s when the tiny white man would move the most, she believed that he hated her shit sliding past him and that excited her a lot knowing he wasn’t enjoying himself, she would masturbate with her toy after every bowel movement thinking of the good looking husband cover in all her shit, her orgasms would last for ages and be so intense.

 

 

 

Eventually the search was brought to a halt and Abby had to come to terms with the fact that her husband was gone, Odika enjoyed her last night with Abby comforting the white woman, it was her that brought her husband for Odika to steal and now own, she loved the feeling of him moving around deep inside her rectum, with one arm over Abby she reached her other hand down between her legs, the woman that laid in her arms was married to the man deep inside her arse, he was covered in all her shit and slime and he felt so good inside her, she massaged her hardened clit through the forest of pubes enjoying the pleasures her new toy was giving her, she settled with a small orgasm as the white woman continued to sleep, in the morning Odika said good bye to the beautiful white woman and wished her well, she thanked her for coming and then watched as she left, she found enjoyment watching Abby cry knowing that she had lost the man deep inside her arse, once she was gone Odika raced into the bush to have her usual shit and her mind blowing orgasm and as she calmed down she thought about the good looking man deep inside her dirty arse, she was hoping he remembered what she said about living a very long life, but when she told him this he had no idea he’d be spending his very long life deep inside her shit filled arse.