[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

After battling against the foreign god, Lumine becomes trapped and stricken of her powers in an unknown world. Worse then that, some kind of curse afflicts her too, and those around her. On her quest to find her brother and regain what she lost, she'll have to contend with not only the challenges of the new world she'll face, but her own body rebelling against her as well.

 

Series: Genshin Impact 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 65435 Read: 28738
Published: August 12 2021 Updated: February 24 2024
Story Notes:

This is a chapter based story written for Brayt.

As the chapters come out, each will have their own set of tags and characters as the story changes from chapter to chapter. If you see a tag you like, it will most certainly be added as the story continues on.

1. Playtime with Paimon by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5061 words)

Hey everyone! Wanted to drop a new series I'll be working on courtesy of Brayt. 

This will be a Genshin Impact story with new characters and fetishes added as the story progresses. If you want to see more, please feel free to come over to our Discord where you can keep up with the new stories and series made as soon as they're ready. 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

For now, though, enjoy the read, and I hope you look forward to more. ^-^

 

 

2. Trapped with Amber by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5087 words)
Second installment of the story, featuring our favorite Knight spending her time with Lumine.

By the end of it you'll probably know whose coming next as well. Enjoy! Features: Gentle, Insertion, Yuri

3. Private time with Lisa by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (6070 words)

Third installment, this time featuring mommy Lisa. If you like maternal pred's, then here she is. If not, then you may not enjoy this chapter as much. Features: Mommydom, Lactation, Multiple Prey, Yuri



4. Cooking with Xiangling by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (5495 words)

Back with another chapter for the Genshin Series. This time featuring Xiangling. Features: Food Play, Oral Vore, Full Tour, and Scat.

5. Spa date with Mona by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (9618 words)

Another chapter for the series. This time featuring Mona trying to pay Lumine back in her own unconventional way. Features: Ass Play, Anal Vore, Scat, and Yuri.

6. Kissing up to Klee by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (7647 words)

New chapter for the series, this time featuring Klee. And a little love from Lisa as well. Features: Food Play, Insertion, and Yuri.

7. Payback for Paimon by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (10523 words)

Got a new Paimon chapter here. After everybody starts using Lumine, the little fairy is not too pleased with the Traveler for ignoring her. So much so, that she has to take matters into her own hands, and remind Lumine just who she belongs to.

Features: Anal Vore, Entrapment, Scat, Mind Games

8. A Funeral With Hu Tao by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] (5265 words)

Back with another chapter. This time featuring Hu Tao giving Lumine a proper burial.

Features Scat, AV, Yuri, and Entombment.



9. Roleplaying with Mona & Fischl by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (10669 words)

Long wait for this one. Sorry for being away for some long.

This chapter featuring Mona & Fischl roleplaying with Lumine

Features Scat, Watersports, AV, Yuri, and HEAVY Role playing