- Text Size +
Story Notes:

my first story ever yay!

“Eric, I’m gonna go out with Jenna ok?” Beth says as she enters her brother's messy room.


“Yeah ok, be careful.” Eric says from his bathroom.


Just as Beth is turning to leave, she feels a strange sense of vertigo overcome her, she struggles to stand as the room begins spinning, then suddenly she simply disappears leaving her clothes to fall in a pile. However a closer look shows that she hasn’t disappeared at all.


Shrinking to the point where she would see the head of a pin as a football field, as the vertigo wears off she looks around and sees everything not only much bigger, but so big she can hardly identify the objects around her.


“What the fuck, what happened?” She vaguely remembers some news report about something like this happening to some people. But it is so rare she didn’t pay attention to the warnings.


She knows at her tiny size she is in great danger, so she needs to get her family to help her, unfortunately at her size that’s easier said then done. Plus her brother is the only one home and he can be oblivious sometimes.


She looked down and saw she was standing inside a massive white object, hoping the color will make her stand out more, she decides to wait here for her brother to come back and pray he sees her by some miracle.


Well she didn’t have to wait long as her brother leaves his bathroom with a towel around his waist, and listens for a moment. “Beth, Dad, are you here?” When he yells this Beth tries in vain to get his attention. “Eric, I’m here, please help me!” Obviously it is impossible for her brother to hear her, Beth knows this but thought it was worth a try.


After he doesn’t hear a response he smiles and walks toward his bed, he then sees the pile of his sisters clothes and walks over to it, making an earthquake and rumble for his miniscule sister, causing her to fall to the ground, each footstep seemed like a nuke going off and it was almost deafening to the tiny girl. He stops mere inches from the clothes and though it seems like miles to Beth she still feels like he could step on her very easily.


“Eric! Stop, I’m here, look at me! Please help me, I need you!” She said, getting to her feet, and jumping and waving her arms, though it seems to have little effect.


“That’s strange, but convenient.” Eric says as he drops his towel, unknowingly displaying his rather large penis to his older sister.


He then goes to get something off the floor, bending down to grab it, Beth thinks that he’s finally seen her and hopes she’s saved, only for him to grab her sock and pick it up with her inside it. As sh“Eric! Please, you're looking right at me! Please see me!”


“I was gonna use a kleenex, but this will make it better, besides, she’ll never know.”


The next thing Beth knew, she felt like she was falling as her tiny body flew to the top of her sock, as her brother simply lowered the sock down his body a few inches. After it stops and she falls back to the bottom of the sock, she takes a second to catch her breath only to look up at a terrifying sight. The sight is of her brother’s extremely gargantuan penis entering her sock and coming right for her. Bigger than anything she had ever seen, and moving faster than it’s size suggested it could move, the stunned girl assumes this is it, she is about to die in the most humiliating way possible,  shrunk to a pathetic size and squished by her brother's giant cock as he jacked off on her teeny body, it was almost funny.


Just the head of his cock looked like a mountain to her, and his slit could fit a million people in it, maybe more. As the massive missile of flesh collides with her, the head easily covers her teeny body and the heat from it made her sweat like it was a volcano.


However for whatever reason, other than hurting a lot she seems ok, completely and totally humiliated and stuck under billions of pounds of her brothers dick, but alive nonetheless.


She tried to move or make a noise, or even to bite him, but the weight was just too much. The smell is overwhelming, smelling of soap, sex, and sweat, Beth couldn’t help the feeling of arousal that she felt.


Suddenly the giant cock began to move back and forth over her body, dragging and rubbing her along the sock floor. She knows what he’s doing, he’s getting off while she’s being tortured by his masturbation!


Eric laid down as he begins to get comfortable and jerk off in his sister's sock, the feel of it and the fact it was wrong and taboo is all the more thrilling for the 18 year old. His movement to a laid down position upends Beth’s world once again but she still stays in her position under the tip of the penis. She knows that’s where she’s at because she feels his pre-cum soaking the sock material and covering her sweaty form.


Suddenly the massive weight lifted off her as Eric’s cock lifted ever so slightly, taking this chance Beth begins to climb her brother's cock, as he jerks off, being extremely athletic helped but it was very difficult dealing with the rapid movements and her extremely small size.


Luckily she was basically already on the top, even if it still took a few minutes to reach. As she reaches the top she finds a moment to take a breath.


She unfortunately momentarily loses her grip and flies into the air when Eric goes for a very forceful thrust into the sock. As she begins to fall back down, she panics as she sees her destination, his slit. There isn’t anything she can do though, too far from the edge falls down the gargantuan hole into the cock of her brother.


“Oh fuck!” Eric groans out.


Suddenly Eric’s cock begins to throb as cum rushes up from his balls, the falling Beth can do nothing as a white flood of sperm rushes up to meet her. As soon as she’s hit she is submerged in the fluid, surrounded by sperm bigger than great white sharks, she realizes just how insignificant she is.


As if from the biggest geyser in existence, a flood of white begins to spurt from the massive hole in the center of Eric’s penis.


Beth swims as quick as she could for some kind of air, but before she can the cum hit the top of the sock, most of it soaks into the material but the part with Beth in it begins to droop. “Oh no!” Beth thinks as the drop with her in it falls back toward Eric's cock. Suddenly she begins to feel weird again, she closes her eyes afraid she’s going to shrink again.


Eric felt a million times better now, he lays his head back, and tries to catch his breath. Unfortunately his rest is short lived when suddenly something lands on top of him. And a female moaning sound can be heard.


He snaps his head up to find the shock of his life. Sitting with his dick inside her pussy up to the hilt, is Beth, his sister, scratch that, his nude sister covered in a white goo. “What the fuck?” 


“I can explain.”


Suddenly the two siblings hear something downstairs. “Kids, I’m home!”e tumbles down to the bottom and looks up to see her brother staring right at her without seeing her, she begins to fear that she will never be found.