[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Charlotte is a cruel, feminine, crossdressing hitman who can easily take care of his targets by shrinking them to any size he wills them to be and his employers don't care how he gets rid of them, nor do they mind if he has some fun with powers during his free time. 

Violent, Cruel everything that one would expect of me is in this story, so be warned if you dont like the more cruel side of size fetish. 


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Futanari, Giant, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4745 Read: 7330
Published: August 16 2021 Updated: August 16 2021
Story Notes:

It has been along time since I have written and feel like I need to start coming back into the scene. If you are not familiar with my work I will warn you that I like to write cruel, messed up and disturbing stories. So dont complain if you dont have the stomach for this type of stuff or if it goes against your morals and politics or anything of that sort. This is what I find to be entertaining and hope others will like it as well and that is the best I can hope for. That the readers love it and it gets them off.

 

1. A Night in the Park by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4745 words)

This is chapter 1 of what should be a 2 chapter short story. This chapter doesn't really have anything to do with the main plot, but serves as more of a way to see who Charlotte is and what he is capable of and it is done in a scenaro that takes place before the main part of the story , which will be in chapter 2.