- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I don’t remember much about how it happened, I only remember waking up naked on a side walk being only an inch and a half tall. It was dark and the city seemed unfamiliar. Everything towered over me. I ran like a rat along walls to avoid being crushed by giant feet and managed to find a familiar street. From there on I walked to the nearest place I knew, my friend Jennifer’s house.

            Jen and I had been friends or long, we had never had anything beyond friendship although I wouldn’t had minded it at all since she was hot as hell. She worked as a tv anchor for a local Latin channel. She was stunningly beautiful, her skin was dark smooth. She had dark brown eyes, so dark they seemed to be almost completely black at a distance and they had a strange, sensual gleam to them which later on I would learn to both relish and fear… More striking to me though were her beautiful full lips, she had a broad sensuous mouth with gleaming white teeth that could be seen when she flashed her soothing smile

            Exhausted of walking barefoot for miles, avoiding giant feet, cars, dogs and bicycles I managed to reach her apartment and crawled into some packages that had been left out her doorstep.

 That is where she found me, she says she thought I was some kind of doll at first, but soon realized I was a tiny living human being which resembled her disappeared friend Jon.  I awakened at the feel of cool water sprinkling over me and found myself in the soft cushion of her palm. At first I was startled to see her huge face hovering over me and I cowered away from her against her fingers (silly me!). But soon her deep feminine voice boomed through me telling me she was not going to hurt me.

After I regained my senses I started asking questions who she was , where was I, what was going on? She was delighted to hear my tiny voice and smiled broadly. She was amazed to see me, particularly being my size an told me what little she knew. She said she had lost contact with me several months ago and heard I had gone missing, no one knew much more than that.

She carried me from the bathroom where I was being revived to her room. It was a bit disconcerting form e to be carried around in her palm, everything moved so fast and I was still getting used to the point of view. It was very distracting to have to look past her two mountainous breasts to see her face looming far above me. I could see them bobbing and jiggling under the thin tank top she was wearing as she kept on talking to me from above.

We decided we were not going to tell anyone, I did not feel comfortable being studied by scientist just yet, I had to come to terms with what had happened. She agreed said we could be “roommates” although my sleeping arrangements in a comfy shoe box lined with some of her t-shirts made me feel more like a pet. She also made some make shift clothes for me with pieces of cloth which actually fit pretty well, kind of like a toga.

A few days passed and I started getting used to my situation. Jennifer was really cool and gentle, she left me food and water as well as the TV when she left for work and always came to check on me first thing when she came back. She was like a little girl with a new pet, rushing in to check on after thinking of it all day. We got to talk a lot and get to know each other in the coming weeks becoming even closer friends than before.

One day, I was still getting settled into my box wondering about my strange predicament when her huge fingers closed in over me and picked me out of the box. I Yelped and instinctively tried free my self an she let me go.

“I m sorry!” she asid did I hurt you?”

“No” I said getting up from my makeshift home – You just startled me! I am not used to being picked up, you know, much less without warning… you have to understand you are a little overwhelming form me in my current condition!”

She relaxed and laughed, promising to let me know when she was going to pick me up. She said she just wanted to sit on with her on the bed and talk with me. I agreed and let her pick me up (she seemed extra gentle with me).  Still it was the first time I noticed her picking me up without consulting me and it made me feel a little weird. She took me to the bed and laid on her back and places me on her belly.

She liked having me there, I supposed it was more comfortable for her to talk to me in that position while she rested. She said she thought it was kind of cute to feel my tiny walking on her stomach and the way sat on  her belly button as if it was a luxury couch (it was indeed very warm and comfortable!)

 She had had a rough day at work, she ad showered and changed as usual into her house-clothes. She was wearing a loose grey tank top and a pair of sexy boxer shorts. I could of course not help staring at her luscious, dark-skinned curves. Her monumental body was, by its shear size amazing to look at, however I had always respectfully tried not to gawk too much.

She started telling me about her day, however I was not really paying attention. The soft skin of her belly was warm beneath me, and I could feel it rise and fall with her breathing. Her whole work day kept pouring from her lips but the scent of her fragrant skin was everywhere, distracting me from her words. Suddenly a low pitched growl, which sounded to me like some sort of dragon in a cavern, shook my world and she stopped her chattering,

She flushes slightly and put her hand on her belly right besides me.

“Sorry about that! I haven’t had anything to eat since breakfast!”

I laughed again as a second tremor shook my belly button seat once more.

“Please have something to eat! I don’t want you reaching over to my box for a snack in the middle of the night!”  I laughed but for some reason the realization that she could actually eat me and send me to that  sprawling maze of intestines  beneath my feet brought me again to my senses of how small I really was. It was ridiculous, I could easily fit into her stomach, and that growling monster beneath would hardly tell me apart from a bite of chicken of ham!

Jen laughed and put me aside while she went for a sandwich. She came back and I was terrified as her beautiful, rounded, humongous ass covered my vision. My survival instincts kicked in again and I made a run for my life. When her body sank into the mattress, I lost my balance and rolled into the depression her body was creating, bouncing against her thigh.

“There you are!” she said unaware of the drama that had just gone under the shadow of her butt. She picked me up and plopped me onto the plate she now had on her belly for the sandwich as she turned on the TV. I calmed down and I sat on her plate, seeing her pick up the tons of sandwich that lay besides me and carry it over to her mouth just to see it put back an instant later with huge bite mars on it. In one bite she easily took in enough food to feed me for a month!

I was in awe of seeing the massive amounts of food travel across the landscape of where body an disappear into her mouth. I could see the massive workings of her jaws crushing everything, and then her throat convulse as she swallowed. Life’s simple processes take on a different perspective at my scale. For some reason I could not get the idea of that cute little black haired girl who was my friend was also a giant organism capable of ingesting an feeding on me. I felt an extreme curiosity about this everyday process happening in my friends massive female body.

“Hey Jennifer..” I called and she looked at me from the TV, “This is going to sound weird but would you mind if I “walked around on you” a while? I am curious about hearing what your swallowing sounds like at my size.

She gave me a puzzled “Sure, walk all over me buddy! Just don’t go anywhere you wouldn’t go if you weren’t two inches tall!” then she returned to her TV show.

Gleefully I stepped from the plate and on to her belly. I realized it was also the first time I took any liberty around her body. Jen had never put any limits on my touching her, but I had always pretty much kept a distance out of politeness. Our contact was limited to my sitting on her belly (which I enjoyed very much) and her picking me up and carrying me around. Neither of us wondered naked around each other.

I started climbing up her bare belly until I reached the bottom of her tank top. I could easily get underneath that thin layer of cloth if I wanted and get a look at those beautiful brown hills she had for breasts, but I decided not to. I would not want to get my benefactor annoyed. So instead I decided to climb over it. It was kind of difficult since her breasts created a tightening of the top between them that mad the cloth harder to grip an unstable to climb on. At one point I looked up an saw her looking down at me with an amused smile.

“I could use a hand here you know!” I yelled. She smiled pretended not to hear me and looked back to her TV.

Finally I reached the next patch of bare skin in her chest. Above me the sandwich glided once again to her mouth. From my vantage point on the slightly inclined plane of her breast bone I could see only her neck and the bottom of her jaw. I saw the sandwich go in and heard the crunching of the lettuce as her molars disintegrated it.  Then she swallowed, I put my ear against her chest and heard a rumble like wet avalanche as powerful muscles passed tones of mater beneath my tiny body. I could also feel her heart beating, like the low thud of a Japanese drum deep in her body.

Then she brought up her glass of water and I the flood of thousands of gallons that rusehed underneath shook my entire being. Her body was amazingly big, the though to of the sheer power of her muscles compared to my puny being started to give me a hard on.

“Enjoying her yourself down there?” She asked  “I looked up to see her looking at me curiously.

I nodded and tried to say something about it being interesting, but I really was just plain exited.

“So you are interested in seeing how a giant girl eats huh?” Here give me a hand, make yourself useful!” she said playfully. Without warning her fingers picked me up and carried me over and dropped me on  table where she had a plate with some celery sticks, and some fruits and whip cream for desert.

“Pick up one of those celery sticks and dip it let me know when you got it.” she commanded returning to her TV.

I struggled with the celery sticks, which were not very heavy but getting them into the dip was quiet a task. In the end I ended up loosing my balance and landed with the stick in the dip itself. I screamed for help and Jennifer laughed loudly at the site of me stuck in her food.

She picked me up with ease and ordered me to hold on to the celery stick. She then hoisted me up to her face enjoying the game and said in a commanding voice:

“Feed me!” and she moved me towards her mouth as she opened to receive the food. The sight of her mouth was a bit menacing, lush red lips, the glistening teeth, her warm breath bathing me, her eager tongue, the strands of saliva connecting were palate to her lower jaw and the dark gaping throat and uvula were a bit overwhelming. It seemed there was no more Jennifer from my point of view, she had become this huge, hungry mouth eager to chew and swallow anything that it could get hold of. I had never seen a girls mouth from this perspective!

“What are you waiting for?” said the enormous mouth “Feed me! I am hungry”

Obediently I reacted and pushed the celery stick towards it. The tongue eagerly accepted it, then the teeth came down, a little to fast for my comfort, and snatched the celery violently from my hands.

The mouth chewed and swallowed quickly, and then her tongue came out to whip off any dip left on her lips.

“Ahhhh” she said covering me with her hot celery-breath, her mouth opened and I could see there was nothing left.”

“That was fun!” She said pulling away from so I could see her entire face again, “But you are all covered in dip… let me clean you up.” She paced me in the palm of other hand and told me to strip. I started to complain, but her fingers came in and deposed of my makeshift toga.

“Don’t be shy! I’ve already seen you naked remember!” she said mockingly. Then she took me close to her face again. I was SO naked, her huge eyes looking shamelessly over my tiny, dip-covered body, and nowhere to hide in the palm of her hand. The sexual tension was almost unbearable. Before I could even think of covering her lips parted and her tongue covered me licking of the dip from my body with a gentle but impossible strength.

I was licked clean, and left glistening in saliva. Jennifer was really enjoying herself and laughed delightfully. By then I had a hard-on, which I am sure she noticed but did not comment on.

“Common lets do it again!” She said “Now feed me a straw berry with whipped cream now!”

Before I could have a say in it, her hand transported me to the strawberries where I wasn’t made to pick one (a small one) dip it in whipped cream. She basically dipped both the strawberry and me in the whipped cream, my role was merely to hold on to the fruit.

This time she took me far up into the air above her face. From there I could see her hole body sprawled on the bed, I notice her nipples were hard beneath her tank top and that exited me, but scared me a little at the same time. Then, smiling all the time she started lowering me slowly towards her mouth.

“Ahhhhhh” she said looking at me the whole time. When I was close enough I dropped the strawberry into her gapping maw. But then it happened, my whipped cream covered body slipped from her fingers and I plummeted down behind the strawberry.

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes were those enormous teeth beginning to close. I shut my eyes and prepared to be bitten in half. But to my relief I landed on soft plump lips.

Jennifer was having a ball. She picked me up from her mouth and placed me on her palm as she laughed.

I was shaking and visible pale.

“Are you Ok?” she said as she laughed and chewed on the strawberry simultaneously, “You are all pale! Did you really think I was going to eat you? I felt you slip and closed my mouth, no need to worry, you’re my buddy!” I did not, could not answer.

“Are you scared of me?” she said incredulously. I shook my head but could not manage to say anything else.

“What is it like for you being so small? I was only playing with you, I wasn’t going to hurt you!” she said stroking me with her finger, “I figured you were enjoying it as well since you even have your little hard on still.” I flushed as her finger passed gently over my hard on which must be about a quarter of an inch to her.

“Well” I managed to say” I must admit your mouth is a little intimidating at my size. I was just afraid you might accidentally bite me or chew me.”

“I would never do that” she said indignantly” I was just playing around. Here,” she said, “lets make sure you are not afraid of me.” She placed her palm close to her mouth and opened it before me. I could see the insides, now calm and not quivering with that feeding frenzy I had seen before.

“See,” she said “I have perfect control over every movement I make.” She opened and closed her mouth and there tongue proceeded to make rhythmic movements to demonstrate her control.

“You are so small… she said” you could easily fit inside my mouth! (had she just realized that!?). Let’ try it! Come inside.”

She opened wide in front of me and laid her tongue out like a carpet on to her palm invite me to come in.

I realized I was strangely drawn to the invitation. The though of being inside this girl’s giant mouth send shiver down my spine. Slowly, to her enjoyment I approached the inviting tongue which I had previously only met as either a devouring tool or an invasive cleaning monster. It was warm and bumpy and slippery and I crawled on all four on to it.

Once on it she slowly (and as non-threateningly as you can seem when engulfing a tiny person into your mouth) she drew me in. I felt exhilarated as I passed through her front teeth, the whole place seemed dangerous, like a monster held at bay by the sheer will of my giantess friend. I sat there for awhile getting used to it.

“See, I am harmless” said Jen unable to articulate properly with me inside.

Then she started closing slowly. I was again gripped by that terribly unused instinct to avoid being eaten and scrambled towards the closing opening just slam into the back of her teeth.

As a response to my struggles the mouth opened and laughter cam from deep in her throat.

“Don’t panic I am just showing you I am perfectly safe!” Her tongue then deftly accommodated me further inside and she closed where teeth but left her lips open so I would have enough light and air not to feel claustrophobic (so kind of her). Inside it was amazing, being inside the girl was overpowering, her beautiful outside contrasted with her dangerous inside… I looked down her throat and realized if for some reason I slipped inside there would be no coming back!

I started to explore her mouth curiously. The muscularity of the tongue, here hard palate, her granite teeth, her moist breath. Feeling me at ease she closed her lips again, leaving me in suffocating darkness. Her tongue slowly started to move me around, bullying me and caressing me at once, putting me into positions and probing me all over. I felt a sudden rush of saliva flooding the mouth, it was instinctually preparing to swallow, but I knew Jennifer would not allow that to happen.

At this point I had ceased resisting, my whole body’s strength was useless against her power, I was at her mercy and would go to whatever corner of her mouth she wanted to push me to.

At one point I was placed near her left cheek there, to my utter horror I was entrapped by her molars. They came down swiftly but with enough control to keep me unharmed. I yelped as I was held and she applied a bit of pressure on my making me feel about to be squished like a grape between her jaws. More of her melodious and deafening laughter emerged from her belly and she stopped.

Then her tongue manipulated me like a morsel and pressed me against her palate savoring me in the suffocating heat. Suddenly the air left the mouth and I felt saliva rush all around me towards her throat. Her tongue held me tight against her palate though, preventing me from being dragged further into her. At that moment I came in her tongue, my seed a tiny drop into the river of saliva as a giant esophagus convulsed somewhere below me. Suddenly a rush of air, light. Her tongue gently pushed me on to her hand. I was spent and half suffocated, but it was the most exhilarating experience I ever had.

“You liked it didn’t you! ”said Jennifer with a smile, “I can tell you really did!” She said laughing and licking her lips with a naughty look on her face that told me she knew I had come in her tongue. –

“It was so weird!” She went on, “I could feel your little legs flailing around and I could hear you yelping inside when you didn’t like something. Gosh! I felt so powerful having you between my molars, like I could just bite a little harder and squish you! It was a strange sort of rush. But don’t worry I would never do that, that’s cruel and disgusting! You know, there are a lot of fun aspects I hadn’t imagined about owning a little man!”

I did not like the way she used the word ‘owning’ but I was embarrassed about my nakedness and for popping my tiny load into her mouth so I said nothing. She was really cool about it afterwards, we talked about it and asked me what it felt like to be inside her mouth and what I liked and did not like. In general our routine was the same the coming days. But I knew our relationship would change, and in my position, I hoped it was for the best.

Here I was utterly at the mercy of this sexy, powerful, giantess. I had been naked in her mouth, she had made me orgasm by rubbing me like a sweet tart against her palate and I had never even seen her naked. I cant say I have not had  strange relationships with women, but I was certain this was definitely a few orders of magnitude out of the ordinary. Still, I liked it, that night in my she box, surrounded by the smell of her body impregnated on her T-shirts I dreamt of things both sublime and terrifying, and woke up still overloaded with the experience.