- Text Size +

 

It’s tough being small, especially when the world is filled with hungry and sadistic giantesses who want to make you their next snack or toy. Most humans had been either killed or enslaved, and even those who hadn’t were mostly reduced to primitive lifestyles as either nomads or secluded villagers who could do nothing but pray a giantess didn’t stumble upon their village. Of course, even when a village was found, many could escape before the giantess or giantesses had their way with them. But that did little to heal the trauma caused by the attack. Imagine watching giant feet flatten everything you ever know just for giggles or dodging giant hands as they take away everyone you loved just to silence a young woman’s belly rumbles until dinnertime.

It reminds you that not just you, but everything you treasure, and would like to believe makes you a part of something bigger, is insignificant. These Goddesses can show up at any time to cash in your life and/or your world for a snack or laugh, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do but run and hope her all-powerful gaze misses you.

Not everyone who finds themselves at the mercy of a giantess dies, however. Rumors float around about what happens to the tinies giantesses decide to take away alive. Apparently, these giant young women and girls found a lot of uses for us. We could be tucked under an armpit and told to constantly lick to keep her odor contained in our stomachs, so a giantess doesn’t have to worry about deodorant anymore. We could be used as reusable toilet paper, since although most people would hate having to wash something they wiped their ass with even if it meant not having to worry about toilet paper anymore, we can just wash ourselves. And even when the giantess isn’t pooping, she can keep you up her ass and force you to breathe in every fart she passes, so she never has to smell her own farts again and can even conveniently let out silent farts around friends.

But the most common fate for captured tinies is snack slavery, where a giantess who doesn’t feel like buying or hunting down every snack, will allow you to pass through her body alive by switching off her digestion, to make her stomach feel full. It’s cheap, convenient, and she doesn’t have to count any calories. What’s it like inside a giantess’s stomach? There are a lot of rumors about this too, everything from the stomach being the dark, slimy, and gross, to being warm, intimate, and safe…until you pass deeper into her body and find yourself in an airtight organ filled with nothing but literal shit until she finds it convenient to use the bathroom. (Good luck to a mere snack slave trying to convince his or her mistress to poop on his or her request.)

*

This was the kind of giantess a tiny like any other feared as he ran desperately through a random forest from a cute, yet terrifying giantess as she effortlessly knocked down every tree in her path. He didn’t know whether she was actually chasing him, but she always seemed to walk in the same general direction he ran, despite seeming not to notice him.

“C-crap! M-maybe even at her scale, some parts of the forest are easier to traverse than others!” He thought, purposely sprinting towards a denser patch of tree branches.

However, knocking all those branches aside got the giantess’s attention. The tiny quickly dove into a bush to hide.

“Hmm, animals usually aren’t smart enough to hide, they just keep running…which means you must be another pervert.” Nat giggled.

The tiny swallowed hard, then Nat stepped over the bush and spread her legs apart, giving the tiny a clear view up her skirt.

“Well, as a reward for being brave enough of a man to approach a giantess during her morning walk, I’ll let you have a nice, long look…and if you’re a tiny woman, that’s fine too.” Nat giggled.

The tiny stayed frozen, his heart beating a mile a minute. Nonetheless, he couldn’t help but get hard seeing such a perfect upskirt.

“…Of course, you don’t get to just look up a girl’s skirt for free.” Nat cooed, gently pressing her foot against the bush to hold it down, but not crush the tiny inside. “You’ll have to turn me on too.”

Suddenly, the rancid smell of Nat’s feet hit the tiny’s nose, but he forced himself to remain still and silent.

“Why don’t you step out so I can see you? But remember, the cuter you are, the more you owe me.” She giggled.

Nat waited for about a minute but sighed after the tiny still hadn’t come out.

“Hmm, well, if no one’s really in there, I guess I’ll just use the bathroom.” She giggled, taking off her panties and squatting over the bush.

The tiny panicked and immediately sprinted from the bush. Nat smiled and pulled back up her panties.

“See? That wasn’t so hard.” She giggled. “Now, let me see your face.”

Nat then grabbed the tiny as he tried to run away and brought him closer, gasping pleasantly the moment they made eye-contact.

“Aww, you’re so cute!” She cooed. “I’ll have to keep you forever at this rate.”

The tiny shrieked, then looked down in defeat and started crying. Nat’s smile faded.

“O-oh, I’m sorry…I thought you were enjoying this too…” She apologized.

“DON’T PLAY GAMES WITH ME, MONSTER! JUST DO YOUR WORST!” The tiny screamed.

Nat frowned, then slowly and gently set the tiny down right as he braced himself to be killed instantly for yelling at a Goddess. He continued shivering in fear for a moment, then opened his eyes as he realized she let him go.

“Well, I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t go near giantesses if you’re so afraid of us.” Nat stated. “And if you want to score a date with a giantess, you should be prepared for stuff like this. For example, my friends love to eat the men they reject-“

But as Nat spoke, the tiny feared this meant she planned to eat him, so he started sprinting again.

“H-hey, wait!” She exclaimed, outstretching her hand towards him.

However, as Nat did not know her own strength, she violently knocked the tiny over when she touched his back, sending his head flying into a rock. The tiny struggled to get back up, but his world went dark in seconds.

*

When then tiny came to, his head was pounding with pain, and he was lying in a shallow, warm liquid.

“W-what?” He thought, standing up on the soft, fleshy ground.

“Oh, thank God! Are you okay?! I was starting to think I killed you! I’m so sorry!” Nat exclaimed, who was back at home lying in bed and rubbing her stomach gently.

The tiny fell backwards in shock at the woman’s voice screaming at him from outside this strange cave, so it was lucky the ground was so soft.

“W-who are you?! Where am I?!” He said.

Nat paused and smiled a bit guiltily.

“I think you already know. I’m sorry, but I didn’t have any pockets, and anywhere I could’ve tucked you on my body would’ve felt kind of pervy.” She replied.

The tiny slowly walked towards the mysterious voice, but then found himself blocked by a fleshy wall.

“O-okay, this isn’t funny! Please let me out of here now!” The tiny sad, a hint of fear in his voice.

Nat sighed.

“Well, there are only two ways out, and neither are very pleasant. But if you let me pass you naturally, it’ll be a lot more comfortable for me if you don’t mind.” She said.

“P-pass me out naturally?!” The tiny exclaimed. “Are you trying to prank me into thinking I’m inside a monster’s stomach?!”

Suddenly, Nat looked a little offended.

“I’m not a monster, I’m a giantess!” She yelled.

The tiny started panicking and tried to rip the fleshy walls apart, even though his meager strength was no match for such a powerful body. It did tickle, however.

“S-stop! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES, STOP!” Nat laughed. “PLEASE, I HAVE A SENSITIVE TUMMY!”

“WILL YOU STOP IT AND LET ME OUT OF THIS DISGUSTING PLACE ALREADY?! I KNOW I’M NOT IN YOUR STOMACH!” The tiny yelled. “I’LL TELL THE POLICE IF YOU DON’T RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW!”

Finally, Nat got suspicious.

“The police? Wait…you actually think this is a prank?” She said.

“OH, WHAT DO YOU THINK?! I KNOW THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A GIANTESS! I’M NOT A CHILD, I’M A GROWN MAN!” The tiny yelled, pounding on her tummy walls.

Nat was genuinely confused for a moment, then gasped in horrific realization.

“Did…hitting his head make him lose his memory?” She wondered.

Nat then rushed out of bed, causing the world to spin from her tiny captive’s perspective as the gravity in her stomach flipped 90 degrees.

“H-how is this woman pulling this off?” He wondered. “…And her voice sounds familiar…”

Nat arrived at her bathroom, got on her knees in front of the toilet, and prepared to force herself to vomit. In a violent eruption, the tiny was sent flying back up Nat’s throat along with the contents of her stomach, splashing into the toilet bowl seconds later.

“W-WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” He screamed fearfully, his eyes adjusting to the light.

Then, before the tiny could even register his surroundings, Nat picked him up, flushed the toilet, and carried him to her sink to wash off.

“DON’T KILL ME, PLEASE! I WON’T REALLY CALL THE POLICE!” He screamed, breaking down in tears again.

Then, when the tiny was all clean, Nat turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and took him back to her bed where she proceeded to gently dry him off. This gentle touch seemed to calm him slightly, as Nat hoped.

“Oh, I have a lot of explaining to do if you really lost your memory…” She sighed.

“H-how-“ The tiny started as he opened his eyes again to see the giant, beautiful woman staring down at him.

There was stunned silence for a whole minute.

“Y-you…you’re-“ He mumbled.

“Actually a giantess?” Nat giggled. “Yes, I am. For better or worse.”

The tiny paused again, but then noticed for the first time and to his horror that he was naked.

“Sorry! Sorry! I didn’t feel right putting your clothes in my stomach!” Nat apologized, handing him his tiny, worn outfit.

“You stripped me naked?!” The tiny yelled angrily, snatching back his clothes and dressing underneath the towel. “And what the hell happened to my clothes?!”

“They were like that when I found you.” Nat replied. “But don’t worry, most people don’t get to wear nice things in the apocalypse.”

Suddenly, the tiny’s anger ceased and his fear returned.

“The…apocalypse?” He asked, meekly crawling out of the towel.

“Yup, a lot of explaining…” Nat sighed.

*

One long conversation later, Nat learned that the tiny had lost nearly all his memories and was left with little other than vague, general knowledge about the world before giantesses, and the ability to speak English. He couldn’t even remember his first name, although he was pretty sure it started with an M, so they decided to just call him M. Nat thought it was very strange at first that M’s general knowledge would center around the pre-apocalyptic world, considering he was way too young to have lived in such times. But after seeing just how hard it was for him to believe giantesses existed, along with everything else she told him about, Nat realized the reason why giantesses weren’t part of M’s core memories was probably because he never truly accepted something so fantastical, even though he was born into it. Instead, he considered a world he likely learned about through scavenged old books or even just word of mouth to be more real than his own. M did at least calm down after he realized Nat didn’t seem to want to hurt him, however.

“So…the world is basically centered around you guys killing and tormenting us for fun?” He said meekly.

“…Pretty much.” Nat sighed.

M looked down in depression.

“Don’t worry though, you’re safe as long as you’re with me.” Nat assured. “If nothing else, I owe you for causing you to lose your memory.”

“Why couldn’t you have just told me this is the afterlife and you’re my guardian Goddess or something?” M said. “How am I supposed to enjoy my safety when I know innocent people are suffering all around me and the whole world is ruined?”

“Well, I’m sorry, but that’s reality. I wouldn’t feel right lying to you.” Nat replied gently.

M sighed, crouched, and buried his face in is hands.

“Hey, not every giantess is bad! Some of us dedicate our whole lives to rescuing tinies and letting them use our giant homes as a sanctuary!” Nat stated.

“Why don’t you do that?” M said.

Nat paused, then looked away.

“I’ve tried collecting some…but they always run away.” She confessed.

“Why?” M said.

“I don’t know. I’m a pretty obnoxious roommate I guess, and this is a fairly small house…well, from my perspective, anyway.” Nat replied. “I like to poop with the door open for air circulation, but they complained it made the whole house stink. I also used to sleepwalk. Thankfully, I never stepped on anyone, but sometimes, I would eat food or even random objects in that state…which would sometimes be one of them. D-don’t worry, I always turn my digestion off before bed, so no one got hurt or anything, but still…Oh, and a lot of them got annoyed by my singing.”

“So, they chose a post-apocalyptic world filled with brutality and genocide over that?” M said in confusion. “I find that hard to believe…”

“People are strange like that.” Nat sighed. “But a lot of them also just said they’d rather be free than safe. I never tried to stop anyone from leaving. It was their choices after all.”

There was silence, then M started to look a little nervous.

“Hey, uh, this may sound like a strange question, but…” He started.

“Yes? You can ask me anything.” Nat assured.

“…If male giants are so rare, how do you girls satisfy yourselves?” M said.

There was silence again, then Nat smiled and leaned closer.

“Oh? That’s a rather perverted question for someone who claims to not be interested in us.” She giggled.

“N-no, I didn’t-“ M bumbled.

“M, if you want to try dating, let’s just go for it. You don’t have to feel guilty for being curious about me, even if I am a dangerous monster.” Nat assured sweetly, massaging her boobs temptingly.

“N-Nat, what are you doing? We just met.” M stated shyly.

“Well, we giantesses don’t have enough male giants to keep us satisfied, like you mentioned. So, I’m a horny mess, naturally.” She giggled, leaning closer.

M looked tempted but forced himself to look away. Nat looked disappointed but shrugged.

“Well, it’s up to you. It feels so good to have a tiny exploring my body, so you’re welcome to anytime.” She giggled.

M didn’t respond.

“Anyways, would you like some food? I bet you’re starving.” Nat offered sweetly.

*

Over the next few weeks, M and Nat got to know each other and he slowly warmed up to the idea that she could actually be nice despite having absolute power over him. She never hurt him or forced him to do anything. Even though M had a feeling this was out of nothing more than her feeling guilty about causing him to lose his memories, it still felt nice to be safe and comfortable for the first time in his life…well, at least he was pretty sure this was the first time he felt those things.

Nat fed him crumbs of high-quality food, gave him a proper tiny outfit, let him shower in her bathroom sink, and let him watch her giant TV. (Which was nice even if virtually all media was decades old at this point.) And unlike most giantesses, Nat didn’t seem hungry or sadistic towards him. In fact, the only slightly creepy thing about her was just how sexually aggressive she was. She always made sexual innuendos, offered to do various kinky things with him, and even let him ‘accidentally’ see her partially naked a few times.

But despite all this, Nat never resorted to rape to get what she wanted and insisted that she would only enjoy it if M did too. Now, it’s not that M didn’t think Nat was attractive, but the idea of being sexual with someone at least a hundred times his size just seemed weird. Not to mention, M figured Nat probably had some kind of raging fetish if she was being so sexually open if a man she just met. Would she lose control if he got her aroused? No matter how sweet Nat might have wanted to be to M, that didn’t change just how easily she could hurt him if she got rough. M still couldn’t even remember his first name, let alone if it was ever really a good idea to get intimate with a giantess in the crazy world he just found himself in.

…Nonetheless, when you have such a beautiful and sexy creature constantly trying to advance on you, it would take some truly insane willpower to stay prudish forever.

*

One night, when M was sleeping in Nat’s bed on the pillow next to hers as usual, he awoke from thirst and was about to gently nudge Nat awake so he could ask for some water, when he found himself staring down at her soft, giant boobs as she peacefully slept with nothing but a bra and panties. M felt the familiar erection he always tried to hide from her and attempted to look away, but then a dirty thought crossed his mind.

“Well, she did give me permission to help myself to her body anytime I want…and if I get this out of my system while she’s asleep, there’s no danger of her losing control.” He thought, swallowing hard.

M paused, then through a hopelessly overpowering urge, made his way to the heavenly giantess breasts, walking over Nat’s shoulder and down her chest. She giggled in her sleep and shifted slightly, but thankfully stayed asleep. M wiped the sweat off his forehead and stared at the beautiful cleavage before him. He then slowly placed his hand on one of her boobs, but immediately retracted when she giggled and shifted slightly again.

“Diana, don’t tease me for so long, just go for it.” She giggled.

Who was Diana? No, that wasn’t important. M had heaven on Earth before him, and Nat was right; he should just go for it. After taking off his pants that felt like they were about to burst from his pounding erection, M gently threw himself into the fleshy space. Nat giggled so hard she started laughing and turned on her side, pressing her boobs together and creating an even more intimate environment for her horny tiny. M sighed with pleasure, threw his arms around the boob he was now lying on, and started grinding on it. …Unfortunately, this finally woke Nat up, who proceeded to pinch him with two fingers and drag just his head out of her boobs.

“You are going to pay for this…” She giggled mischievously. “…but don’t stop now.”

M gasped in fear, but that emotion was now a whisper compared to his arousal, so he simply nodded submissively, and Nat pushed his head back in. Back inside her boobs, M resumed as normal, but this time, Nat joined the fun too, using one hand to massage her other breast and the other to stimulate her pussy.

“Likes boobs, got it.” Nat whispered to herself.

She could say that again; these boobs were the softest and sexiest things M ever felt…at least, that he could remember. At this rate, he felt like he could coat this boob in cum like a candy apple is coated in chocolate…well, that would probably take more liquid than was even in his tiny body, but still. He was going to sleep in here…no, LIVE in here for the rest of his life. He could care less about apocalypses and giantesses if that could be his new life.

Nat seemed to be really enjoying the experience as well, judging by her moaning with pleasure as she fingered herself. But it wasn’t until M had his first orgasm that it sent her over the moon, as if it aroused her that he liked this so much. Maybe she wasn’t kidding when she said she’d only enjoy it if he enjoyed it too. M wanted to cum again, but suddenly, Nat yanked him out of her boobs and inserted him into her soaking pussy before he could even register what was happening.

“Sorry!” She cried out, her human dildo amplifying her pleasure.

This really took M off guard, but he soon regained himself despite how hard it was to avoid literally drowning in cum and started grinding himself against Nat’s pussy walls instead. This aroused her even more, and before he knew it, she started orgasming herself as her whole body began convulsing with pleasure. M felt slightly jealous about how many more times Nat could orgasm, being a girl, but it was still the time of his life that he could barely remember.

Then, when Nat finished orgasming, she caught her breathe and brought M back out of her pussy and lovingly suckled her cum off his tiny body.

“You see, nothing to be afraid of.” She assured lovingly, kissing his now-limp penis.

M was very happy, but also very overwhelmed. A nervous question still bubbled in the back of his mind.

“…H-how are you going to make me pay for this?” He asked.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” She giggled before quickly swallowing him whole.

M toppled back into the fleshy prison he first woke up in and Nat rubbed it from the outside.

“BURP! While you’re in there, I want you to think about how you can remember to ask for permission next time.” She stated.

M was slightly startled but resigned himself and sleepily laid down on Nat’s soft tummy wall.

“Okay, but can I still have some water?” He asked.

 

“Of course.” Nat giggled before getting up to get herself a drink. “Likes pussies too…”