- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a commission for nosuspicious (https://aryion.com/g4/user/nosuspicious). They write fantastic stories too and you should check them out if you liked the idea they came up for this story. My commission queue is currently open, but involves a lengthy wait. I don't charge anything for reserving a slot and it's no problem to cancel it, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch here or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).

 

---

 

Steam swirled around Maria’s shapely figure as she dipped her toe in the bath. The soapy suds gently enveloped her foot as she stepped in, then rolled away as her curvy thighs followed. Small waves lapped against the edges as she eased into the bath. 

Maria sighed as she lay back in the scorching water and let the soapy suds roll over her breasts, leaving just her flushed face and nipples poking free of the frothy surface. She dunked her head backwards, sinking under the surface and momentarily cutting off the outside world. At least underwater she could get a moment’s peace and quiet, hearing only the steady drum of her heartbeat. 

Her auburn hair swirled in the water around her, following the currents almost like they were alive. Here she could still imagine she was a teenage girl, her life all ahead of her, the world full of wonder, and adults were all wise stewards. Adulthood had quickly dissuaded her of the illusion that adults had any idea what they were doing, and her husband killed the belief that men could be trusted. Or rather ex-husband. She was still getting used to that. After 15 years together, she’d finally had enough of his drinking and cavorting. 

Her sister, Madeleine, had been telling her for years to dump his ass, but for the sake of their son she’d struggled on. His attempted seduction of her sister had been the straw that broke the camel’s back, and to do it so brazenly at the family BBQ for his birthday was so humiliating. Madeleine had told her immediately of course, and offered to make the divorce painless. Maria hadn’t thought it possible, but so far Madeleine had been right. She hadn’t heard from her ex in weeks, ever since he went to Madeleine’s office to sign the paperwork. 

Prior to that, Madeleine had given her a liquid vial and told her to have her ex drink it if he ever came back and caused a fuss. She kept it safe in her bedside cabinet. She just hoped it wasn’t anything illegal. As a psychologist, Madeleine had access to all manner of exotic experimental drugs. It was beyond Maria’s comprehension.

She slowly lifted her head out of the water, with the weight of her sodden hair tugging her back. She idly heard the sound of raised voices down the hallway, her son Jake and his friend Erik. She normally wouldn’t have agreed to the sleepover, but she hadn’t gotten comfortable with how quiet the house was in the evenings without her ex. Plus, her son’s friend kind of reminded her of her ex when she’d first met him at school, with his longish, wavy, dark brown hair and gentle features. Her ex had entranced her from the moment she’d first seen him, looking like a regal prince from a storybook coming to save her from some terrible beast.

Maria’s fingers lightly brushed over the peaks of her nipples and slid down to the canyon between her thighs. With a small plop, her fingertips breached the water to gently rub her pubic mound. She recalled the first kiss she’d shared with her ex as they pretended to study in her bedroom, but this time Erik’s face imposed on her husband’s form. Her fingers ran between her folds, seeking the nub of her clit. She moaned when she found it. 

Looking guiltily around the empty bathroom, Maria sank a little deeper in the water to cover her lips, masking her heavy breathing with a wave of bubbles.

Maria recalled the first time she’d made love with her husband, on her small single bed in college, with cheap flower petals scattered on her pillow. For all her husband’s faults, he’d at least been a romantic. Even better, he’d been eager to go down on her, exploring every inch of her eager body with his tongue. 

She clenched her thighs together, trapping her hand against her pussy lips as her rubbing took on a faster pace. She imagined looking down at the top of Erik’s head, his brown locks tickling her belly as his tongue worked its magic. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. Maria’s ears perked up. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Maria sat up straight. “Jake! Can you get the phone?!?!” 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! “Jake!!!! GET THE PHONE!!!!” 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! “God damn lazy mother fucking bastard” Maria muttered as she rose out of the bath. The droplets streamed down the contours of her hourglass figure. She quickly wrung out her hair and snatched up a towel. It barely reached to her hips, it was way too small! She glanced around the bathroom for a larger towel. Poking out the laundry bin, she saw the flap of the large blue towel with a muddy handprint on it. Fuck, had Jake used it after soccer practice? He was meant to use the old green towels, not her nice large ones.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Maria struggled to wrap the small towel around her damp body. She tucked her nipples under the top, then tugged it down to cover her crotch. It left her ass poking out underneath, but it’d have to do. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! She opened the bathroom door and rushed down the upstairs hallway, passing the open door of her son’s bedroom where she briefly glimpsed flashing lights on the TV. “Didn’t you hear the phone Jake?!?!” she yelled as she passed. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! “I’m in the middle of my game mom!” came Jake’s plaintive cry as she rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her damp feet nearly went flying on the smooth surface, her long legs scrabbling out to keep her balance. Her old cheerleader training saved her as she regained her balance without an embarrassing splat on the floor. She snatched the handset hanging up on the wall. “Hello! Cooper residence… oh hi Debra!”

Maria flicked back a strand of wet hair dangling over her brow as she leaned against the wall and chatted with Erik’s mother. She glanced around the kitchen, seeing the stack of pizza boxes Jake still hadn’t disposed of sitting on the table. One of the boxes had fallen onto the floor. She tried to pick it up with her toes, but she just kept sliding it further away. 

“Oh yes, Erik arrived safe this afternoon” she said into the phone as she bent over to pick up the box. The towel rose up her hips, exposing the entirety of her peachy ass cheeks and just a glimpse of her lower labia lips. 

There was a clunk behind her. She tilted her head around to see Erik standing next to the fridge, dressed in a loose t-shirt advertising some videogame she didn’t recognise and tartan boxer shorts. A soda can rolled by his feet, pouring out across the tiles. His lips remained frozen as if he were still drinking from the can, and he stared in wide-eyed wonder at the smooth curve of her perfect ass poking out from under the towel.

Maria blushed and swiftly rose upright. She sent him a smile and a small wave, trying to draw his gaze back up her figure. As soon as they made eye-contact his cheeks went a deep red and he dropped to his knees and began trying to mop up the spilled soda with his t-shirt.

“Oh yes, he’s being a good boy” Maria said into the phone as she stifled a giggle at Erik’s embarrassment. She recalled how easily her ex-husband could be distracted with a subtle lift of her skirt at school, forcing him to hide the bulge in his shorts for the rest of class. Still, she shouldn’t tease her son’s friends. She tilted her head and wedged the phone between her neck and bare shoulder, freeing her hands to tug the towel back over her ass, but each tug loosened the corner folded into her bust that held everything together. The towel began unravelling around her body, slipping smoothly down the curve of her breasts and exposing her perky nipples. 

Erik might not have noticed Maria’s predicament with how intently he was mopping up the soda if not for her surprised yelp. She slapped one hand across her ample bust, barely covering her nipple with a couple of fingers, while her other hand clutched the limp towel over her crotch. She watched Erik’s gaze sweep up and down her body, seemingly unable to decide on what to focus on. 

“Oh I’m fine” she gasped into the phone pinned between her chin and shoulder. “It was, um, just the wind rattling the windows.”

Maria stood frozen. She couldn’t grab the towel with both hands without exposing her breasts, and she couldn’t raise the towel to her bust without possibly exposing her pussy. She was stuck in a stalemate as Erik’s eyes continued to ravish her body with his eyes, seemingly trying to commit every inch of exposed skin to memory. She felt at a loss on what to do until she saw the bulge in his boxer shorts. “Erik’s such a good boy,” she said into the phone. “He’s so polite I almost want to replace Jake. Erik always listens to what I say…” She slowly unfurled the fingers covering her nipple. Her plump breasts jiggled as she let them go and raised her finger to her lips in a shushing motion. 

“Don’t you think he deserves a treat for being such a good, obedient boy?” She curled her finger and beckoned him towards her with a sultry smile. She knew exactly how to make sure Erik never told his mother what had happened. She looked down at his crotch and felt a thrill on seeing the straining boxer shorts, barely able to hold his small cock inside. She might even enjoy this, it’d been so long since she’d had a non-silicone dick in her hands. 

Erik took a half step-forward, but then accidentally kicked the dropped soda can, causing it to rattle across the floor and draw his gaze from Maria’s breasts, breaking the spell. He blinked, shook his head, then ran out the kitchen. 

Maria sighed as she heard Erik rushing up the stairs. She lowered the towel to her side, letting it swing by her thighs as she finished her conversation with Erik’s mother while nude. She promised she’d have him home with mommy tomorrow evening, just before dinner so he could do his homework before school the next day.

She ended the call and hung up the phone. She walked over to the spilled soda, dropped to her knees, and used her towel to clean up the spill. She dumped the wet towel in the laundry basket in the hallway and walked back up the stairs, her chest wobbling freely with each step. As expected, Jake’s door was now firmly shut, with Erik no doubt making excuses as to why they shouldn’t leave the room for a while.

With a mischievous smile, Maria leaned towards her son’s door. “Don’t stay up too late boys!” she yelled and immediately felt the door shudder as Erik leaned against it from the other side, ensuring she couldn’t come in. “You be good boys now…” she cooed as she pressed her breasts against the wood, knowing only an inch separated her nude body from Erik. She leaned on the door just enough that Erik would feel something pushing against him without alerting Jake that anything was going on.

“We will!” yelled Jake.

“Sweet dreams! I’ll be thinking of you…” Maria planted a kiss on the door at the height she knew Erik stood.

“Ok moooooooom” came Jake’s resigned voice.

“Y-yes Ms Cooper” came Erik’s timid reply. 

Maria smirked as she imagined the flood of hormones that must be rushing through Erik right now. She left the damp imprint of her wet body on the door and continued down the hallway to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her, then immediately rushed to her bedside cabinet. She pulled out her largest dildo, a big veiny black beast. No… Erik wouldn’t be this big. She ferreted through the drawer until she found a small cream-coloured dildo. Perfect! She crawled under her bedsheets and imagined Erik there with her… 

---

Maria lay sprawled out on her back with her legs parted and the satin sheets sticking to her sweaty skin. Her fingers busied themselves on her crotch, lightly brushing her pussy lips and playing with her pubic hair. On the bedside cabinet, a small cream dildo stood upright in a small pool of clear liquid. Even after climaxing twice with her Erik substitute, Maria didn’t feel sated. The dildo didn’t react to her touch, it didn’t twitch when it was excited, and it didn’t flood her with cum when it was happy. Its lack of enthusiasm reminded her of the loveless fucking she’d experienced with her ex in the final months of their marriage. 

She rolled onto her side, trapping her hand between her thighs. She looked at the alarm clock illuminating the dildo. 2:16am. She sighed. 

Her heart leapt as she heard a faint creak and the soft sound of footsteps in the hallway. Her ex? Or Erik… maybe he was coming to fuck her in her sleep? He’d been overwhelmed by her feminine beauty and couldn’t hold back anymore… Her fingers rubbed faster against her pussy lips. 

The footsteps grew fainter and she heard the bathroom door open. “Damn,” she muttered. Her ears strained for the sound of peeing, but she heard nothing. Was he jerking off? She sat up, letting the sheets slide down her chest after the upper edge briefly snapped on her hard nipples. Who was it? Jake or Erik? She slipped out of bed, grabbed her fluffy pink bathrobe, and pressed her ear to the bedroom door.

She bit her lower lip as she wondered what to do. What if it was Erik jerking off to thoughts of her? She wanted a dick inside her so bad, any dick would do, but she especially liked the idea of Erik’s little member. Was it worth the risk? She might walk in on Jake having a dump… 

She decided to take the risk. She quietly opened her door and tiptoed into the hallway. She saw Jake’s bedroom door was open, so she gingerly swung it closed as she passed. Further down the hallway she saw the bathroom light creeping out under the closed door. A shadow swept rapidly back and forth across it. 

Maria smirked as she heard the rhythmic sound thwack of a dick being stroked. Her fingers trembled as she laid them on the bathroom doorknob. This would be a decision whose consequences might be hard to undo… was she sure she wanted to do this? The heat in her crotch told her yes. 

After a few moments, she turned the handle…

She blinked as the bright bathroom light hit her. She vaguely made out the silhouette of a boy standing hunched over, his short tousled hair forming a fuzzy halo. He wore a loose t-shirt with his boxer shorts down by his ankles. Both Jake and Erik’s frames were so similar, she couldn’t tell which it was…

“Oh my god! Ms Cooper! I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you knock!!!” came Erik’s frantic voice as he swung away from her, trying to hide his erect dick in hand.

Maria laid a wet finger on her lips and smiled sweetly. “Shhhh, let’s not wake Jake…”

“Err… sure?” Erik replied. He bent down to pull up his boxer shorts, but Maria was faster. She opened her bathrobe, showing a deep V of flawless skin, then tucked the lapel under her milky-white breasts, fully exposing her chest for Erik’s approval. He froze as the aroused nipples seemed to stare back at him, the pointy tips jiggling in hypnotic figure eights as Maria squeezed her bust. She breathed rapidly, betraying the passion hiding under her calm exterior, as she took in the musky scent of Erik’s dick.

With Erik’s gaze locked on her breasts, Maria stepped into the bathroom. With his slack-jawed look of astonishment, she felt like a goddess entering the mortal realm to seduce a pure young boy. She glanced at the hard dick on his hand… maybe he wasn’t entirely pure. She bent over and draped her arms over his shoulders, with his head disappearing under her drooping breasts. She felt her nipples rustle his hair as she leaned on him. She reached down and slipped her fingers around the shaft of his cock. 

She stifled an excited cry as she felt it twitch in her grasp. She lightly stroked it for a few moments, enjoying the sensation against her fingertips, before tightening her grip. “Let me help you with that,” she whispered before stepping back, spinning Erik around to face her as she kept her grip on his dick. She tugged him towards her, and for every step forward he tooks, she took one back. 

With an exuberant smile on her lips, Maria led Erik out of the bathroom and down the hallway, pulling him by his dick as he shuffled behind her, his ankles still entangled in his boxers. She briefly felt some resistance as they passed Jake’s room, with Erik seemingly assuming they were going there, but no, she was taking him back to her lair. She led him into the darkness, feeling more resistance with each tug on his dick as Erik looked around nervously. 

Maria knew her way around her bedroom even in the dark, and once she’d led Erik inside she let go of his dick to close the door behind him. A sharp click echoed as she turned the lock. 

“Errr… Ms Cooper? Maybe I should just go to bed… I’m sorry for s-spying you!” He shivered as he felt Maria’s presence around him even if he couldn’t see her.

With another click, Maria turned on the bedside lamp, softly illuminating her lush bedroom with its four poster bed and scarlet satin sheets. “I think we’re past surnames. Why don’t you call me Maria...” she shrugged to nudge her bathrobe off her shoulders and let it flow down her body to land in a heap by her feet. She stood nude in front of him with her legs crossed, leaving just a tantalising hint of her pubic mound visible. 

Erik’s gaze affixed to Maria’s hand as she ran it up her body, following each curve like she was pointing out the contours. She slipped the fingertip between her lips, with her glistening tongue poking out underneath and curling around her finger in a sultry embrace. Her finger slid in and out suggestively, driving Erik’s imagination wild. He didn’t know what to do, but his cock did, pointing like a homing arrow to its desire.

Maria beckoned Erik towards her, but he remained frozen in place. “M-maybe I should go b-back to bed?”

In one fluid movement, Maria uncrossed her legs and stepped towards him, her whole body swaying gently like a willow in the wind, with her movements slow enough as to not spook her prey. “There’s a bed right here, why don’t you join me?” 

Before Erik could stutter an objection, her hand swept around the back of his head. Her fingers dug into his curly hair and pulled him towards her. His face planted firmly against her breasts, his open mouthed cry interrupted by a nipple pressed into it. Unable to resist this opportunity, he ran his tongue over it, feeling the hard tip tilt with his licks. 

A shiver of pleasure ran down Maria’s spine and she gripped Erik tighter to her. He seemed to still be trying to talk but his words were muffled as they vibrated through her breast. She ran her hands down his back, tucked her fingers under his t-shirt, and lifted it up. He briefly got out a few words, “but Ms Cooper this is…” before she pulled his head back against her breast. 

She felt his dick swinging between her thighs, but he’d never reach her honeypot with them both standing. This wouldn’t do. She reached down, grasped his butt, and lifted him off his feet. It wasn’t the romantic moment she recalled with her ex when he’d carried her to the bed. She grunted with the effort of swinging Erik towards the bed, then tumbled forward to trap him beneath her and the satin sheets. His knees kicked out from the edge of the bed, but she tried to ignore that. She leaned up and shuffled her hips forward, straddling his face. 

“Why don’t you put that tongue of yours to good use,” she said as she rubbed her pussy on Erik’s chin. Her thighs locked against either side of his head, keeping him from turning away. Looking down, she could just see his wide eyes poking out above her labia lips. 

Erik’s view was almost entirely taken up by Maria’s nude body. From her pubic hair close enough to tickle his nose, up the gentle curve of her waist and past the slight belly paunch she’d developed after giving birth, to the drooping breasts like distant hilltops and her sparkling eyes like twinkling stars. 

He wasn’t entirely sure what Ms Cooper wanted of him, having not ever seen anything past softcore porn, but she seemed extremely excited to press her crotch against his lips. He tentatively opened his mouth, and lightly touched his tongue against her inner pink frills. They were soft and bent around his tongue. Ms Cooper moaned, and Erik assumed he was doing the right thing, so he licked her more. 

Maria bit her lower lip, trying to stifle her moans. She didn’t want to risk waking Jake in the adjacent room. Erik didn’t have the aggressiveness of her ex, whose tongue would thrust into her, flicking her clit and driving her to screams in mere minutes, but the gentle lapping of his tongue was certainly warming her up. 

Maria kept Erik beneath her for a few minutes, enjoying the sensation of Erik’s tongue becoming increasingly bold and delving deeper into her, but eventually she needed more. She leaned forward, laying her hands on either side of Erik, then began shuffling her hips down his body. She rubbed her wet pussy over his chest, growing increasingly excited. She reached his waist, then gasped as she felt Erik’s small dick prodding between her ass cheeks. She dropped her weight down, nestling his cock between her soft ass cheeks and tilting it downwards until it lay flat, trapped between his thighs and her ass. 

Erik grunted and tried to sit up as he felt his cock flattened, but Maria laid her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down. She ran her hands up and down his bare body, caressing his pecks, then curling a finger under his chin and laying her thumb on his lips. He looked up at her in wide-eyed wonder, seemingly not quite believing what was happening. He opened his mouth but Maria stuck her thumb inside before he could utter a word. She slipped her thumb deeper, enjoying the power she had over him. If she didn’t want him to speak, then he wouldn’t speak. She forced him to suck her thumb as she gently rocked her hips against him, feeling his tiny dick pinned beneath her ass cheeks. 

She wondered how long he could last like this. Had he even made love before? Maybe she shouldn’t drag this out, she wanted him to cum inside. She lifted up her hips, briefly giving Erik’s dick the space to spring up, before easing herself down on him. She felt the bulbous head of his dick prod her pussy, then slide between her wet folds.

She moaned and heard Erik do the same as he entered her. She rolled her head back and thrust her chest forward, leaving Erik with the silhouette of her nipples above him. She lowered her hips further, feeling her labia swallow the head of his dick, snugly wrapping around it in a warm embrace. All too soon, she felt her ass cheeks press against Erik’s upper thighs. She recalled how big her ex’s member had been the first time he’d entered her, but she’d also been smaller then too. 

She rolled her pussy against Erik, swirling his dick around inside her, forcing it into every crevice and feeling every inch. Erik’s cries got louder and she pushed her thumb deeper into his mouth, trying to gag him, but her own moans were getting louder too. She barely heard him over her own laboured breathing. Sweat ran down her neck, over her chest, and dripped down onto Erik.

She was just getting a good rhythm going when she felt a telltale twitch in the cock inside her. He stopped squirming as his whole body tensed up and he climaxed beneath her. She felt a hot flush deep inside as Erik’s seed spurted within her.

Maria smiled and looked down on him, enjoying the sight of his first time. Even if she wasn’t sharing his orgasm, she felt a deep satisfaction in being filled with cum. She rocked against his crotch a few more times, squeezing every last drop out of Erik and causing an audible squelching as cum oozed out her pussy lips and ran down Erik’s shaft. 

After a few more moments relaxing, Maria eased her hips back. Erik’s softening cock slid out her pussy lips to flop onto his inner thighs, slick with cum and her juices. She pulled her thumb from his mouth with a plop, then curled her hands under his armpits, lifting him up and pulling him into an embrace with his head nestled between her breasts. She didn’t let him speak as she didn’t want him to break the spell of this joyous moment. She reveled in it, remembering all the fond times she’d had with her ex in bed.

After a few minutes of cuddling, a pang of concern crept into Maria’s heart. What if Erik told someone about this? “Did you enjoy it?” she whispered apprehensively. She heard a muffled mumble against her breasts that she took for agreement. “Would you like to do it again sometime?” The nudge she felt from Erik’s cock answered that. “You won’t tell anyone will you?” This time Maria lifted her chest just enough to give Erik room to speak clearly. 

“Err, no Ms Cooper. I won’t tell anyone!”

“Good! This is our special secret.” Maria smiled and leaned forward, smothering Erik’s face with her breasts. 

After a few more minutes, the concerned pang returned. Could she really trust a teenage boy not to boast to his friends? What if word got around that she was sleeping with her son’s friends? What would the other mothers think at the annual bake-sale? What could she do? 

Glancing around in a panic, she saw the small glass vial sitting on her bedside cabinet, the one her sister had given her for “emergency use.” She didn’t know what it did, but her sister assured her it’d pacify any male. If nothing else, it might give her time to think up a better solution? 

Maria might normally have hesitated, but having thrown inhibition out of the window once already, it was easier the second time. She lifted herself off Erik, leaving him laid out on the bed and gasping for breath. She winced, she hadn’t realised her breasts had been choking the boy. She got to her feet and put on her dressing gown. She forced her a relaxed smile as she looked down at Erik and blew him a kiss. “I’ll be right back sweetie, just relax here.”

She tried to make it look like she was just stretching, with one arm coincidentally coming near the bedside cabinet as she snatched up the vial. With it in hand, she turned and rushed out the room. She jumped down the stairs two at a time and skittered into the kitchen. She grabbed the nearest clean glass and filled it with milk.

She looked at the vial. There were no instructions, no warnings, no name. Would it have a strong taste? Was milk enough to mask it? She had no way to know, she’d just need to risk it. She unscrewed the vial and poured the clear liquid into the milk. She swirled it around with her finger then peered at it. She couldn’t see any difference. 

She returned upstairs carrying the milk. She found Erik sitting up with his hands covering his crotch, looking bashful. Maria smirked, it was a bit late for that now. She offered the glass. “A growing boy like you needs to replenish his strength! Go on, drink up!” 

Erik looked doubtfully at the milk, but he wasn’t inclined to argue with adults. He timidly took the glass and began drinking it. Maria watched him closely, watching each gulp with a growing sense of excitement. Erik finished the whole thing and burped. 

“Excuse you” Maria said with a giggle that went on a little too long. She clapped her hand over her mouth, trying to hide her hyper state. 

Erik rubbed his full belly and looked up nervously as the silence hung in the air. “So, um, should I go back to bed?”

“But you’re already in bed! MY bed! Why don’t you stay overnight?” Maria sat down on the bed alongside Erik, wrapped an arm around his slim shoulders and pulled him into her chest. With his cheek pressed up against her left nipple, she ran her hand through his hair, stroking him, and surreptitiously applying pressure to twist his head around so his lips aligned with her nipple. 

“Ms Coop-” Erik’s voice was cut off as his lips were engulfed by her breast. 

“There, there, just relax“ Maria cooed as she kept stroking his hair, holding him in place while acting like she was comforting him. Over the next couple of minutes, Maria noticed a change, with Erik’s head tilting upwards as his lips remained locked on her breast. 

With a pop, Erik’s lips broke from Maria’s breasts as they loomed above his head. He looked up at Maria with frightened eyes. Maria furrowed her brow in confusion, what the hell was going on? She slipped her free hand under Erik’s knees, scooped him up, and sat him on her thighs like she’d done with Jake when he’d been a small child. While Erik’s body proportions remained unchanged, his height had become that of a toddler. 

“W-why are you so big Ms Cooper?!?!” he asked in a squeaky voice. 

Maria laughed nervously at the confusing situation. “I’m not big, you’re small … and getting smaller!” As she watched him on her lap, Erik kept shrinking down. His legs that’d been hanging off the side of her thighs now rested entirely on top of them.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?” Erik yelled, but in his new smaller form his voice barely sounded louder than an adult speaking normally.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be ok.” Maria said in a soothing tone, as much to reassure herself Erik. She rocked him on her thigh like a baby.  

“Is it nearly f-finished?” 

“Err… of course!” Maria tried to smile reassuringly as she too hoped there was an end to this. What if he shrank down to nothing? How would she explain that to Debra? “Just let mama take care of you,” she cooed like he was a baby.

Erik’s shrinking slowed down as he reached the size of a Barbie doll, then stopped entirely as his height became little more than the distance from Maria’s wrist to her fingertip. 

“Is this t-temporary?” asked Erik as he looked down at his body, trying to gauge his new size in relation to everything else. Maria had always been bigger than him, but now she was gigantic!

“You’re so adorable like this!” Maria cried, trying to change the topic. She had no idea if this was temporary or permanent, she’d need to contact Madeleine ASAP. 

Erik squirmed on Maria’s lap, no longer wanting to be comforted. He started to slip down between her legs. Maria slammed her knees together, trapping his lower body between her thighs before he fell through.

“Be careful!” she said with a blush. Her thoughts were still cloudy from arousal, having not gotten to climax during Erik’s earlier attempt and her crotch still tingled. As Erik struggled between her thighs, trying to pull himself out, his elbow poked against her labia lips and made her shudder in delight. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but a new priority rose up inside her… she pinched her fingers around Erik’s shoulders, holding him tight, then parted her legs. His feet dangled freely between her legs as he kicked and yelled something, but she ignored him. She lifted his tiny body to her pussy lips, planting him flat against her labia. She laid her fingertip between his shoulder blades and gently began pushing him in. His cries became muffled as his head and shoulders stretched out her lower lips, then disappeared between her glistening pink folds. 

Maria let out a small squeal as she felt Erik still yelling inside her pussy, his voice causing her nethers to vibrate and gush her juices all over him. She kept pushing more of him in, moving her fingertip down his spine to his butt, until only his legs were left kicking outside her. 

Maria rolled back her head and let out a moan. Erik’s struggles felt SO good inside her, but he was slowing down. She needed more! All thought of what he might want was forgotten under her overwhelming carnal desires. She slapped his butt, evoking a further wave of wriggling. Her folds enveloped her finger as she pushed Erik’s butt into her, with only his calves and feet left outside. He kicked and his heel made contact with the nub of her clit, causing Maria’s whole body to shiver. 

Maria used her wet finger to push Erik’s feet up towards her clit, ensuring every kick hit it. It drove her wild. Each breath came out in short ragged gasp, followed by a brief squeal. Even her ex had never gotten her this horny before. 

She clenched her thighs, squeezing Erik inside her and feeling his wriggles stimulate every inch of her pussy. With Erik’s four limbs, he felt like a multi-headed dildo, with each head having its own vibration to create a rippling cascade of sensations that was unrivaled. 

After a couple of minutes, heat flooded through Maria’s body, every muscle in her body tensed and relaxed in sync with the waves of pleasure flowing through her body. She flopped back onto her bed, her chest heaving as she came down from her climax. 

She lost track of time, drifting on a cloud of pleasure. It was only the continuing tickle of her pussy that eventually caught her attention. Maria jolted upright and looked down at her pussy, seeing the last of Erik’s feet slurped up inside her.

“Shit!” Maria yelled and thrust her fingers in after Erik. She pinched the first thing that felt hard and pulled it out. She felt each part of Erik exit her, his legs, his hips, his waist, his chest, his shoulders, and finally his head. Each part made her shudder in pleasure as it emerged. She heard a tiny cough and saw Erik spluttering as he spat out a mix of his own cum and Maria’s pussy juice.

Maria sighed in relief. He was alive. Thank god. Still… what was she going to do with him? This was completely beyond her understanding. Would he stay shrunk? Could she reverse it? Should she reverse it? Her thoughts swirled around her head, but it was too much to think about at this time of night. Seeing that Erik looked fine, if a little wet, she pulled open her bottom bedside drawer where she kept all the things she wanted to keep secret. Several dildos, vibrators, and a fuzzy pair of handcuffs rattled around inside. She carefully scooped Erik into her hands then laid him down in the drawer. 

“W-wait, *cough*…” Erik cried. 

“We’ll deal with your situation tomorrow. For now, why don’t you rest here? Nice and safe…” She closed the drawer with a final wave and a “goodnight!” She climbed under her bedsheets. It’d been quite a night, even her ex would have been jealous. She eventually drifted to sleep, dreaming of her new sex toy. 

---

Maria awoke slowly, feeling thoroughly refreshed and invigorated. She’d had the most exciting dream and it still made her heart flutter just to recall it. She rolled over and glanced at her alarm clock. 10:24am. She jerked upright, her hair a tangled mess as her bedsheets slipped down her chest. She jumped out of bed and started getting dressed, picking the first things to hand. White cotton panties and bra, slim-cut denim jeans, and an old University of Colorado shirt. The logo deformed as her ample bust stretched out the shirt.  

She thanked god it was a Sunday, so the only consequence of her sleeping in would be a hungry pair of brats to feed. Jake and… what was his name? Erik! With his name came images of last night’s dream, of the sight of his shrunken feet kicking from between her pussy lips. Her crotch tingled at the thought and she made a mental note to take a dildo to the shower, but first was breakfast!

Maria came into the kitchen to see Jake sitting at the table, playing on his phone. “Sorry I’m late! I’ll make you pancakes to make up for it, how does that sound?” she asked with a smile that Jake never looked up to see. He shrugged. Taking that as assent, Maria rustled through the cupboards for the flour and eggs. 

“Is your friend still upstairs?” asked Maria as she found a mixing bowl and started pouring in the ingredients. Jake shrugged again. “Aww, did you have an argument?” She began mixing the ingredients with her hands. She should have washed them beforehand, but it should be fine she thought? Her hands were… relatively clean, and now the pancakes would just taste of her.

“I don’t know, he must have gone home last night. He left his stuff though.” said Jake in a bored tone. 

Maria froze. Erik was missing? Her dream… surely not? “E-excuse me” she stammered as she left the mixing bowl and ran back into the hallway. Her hands were sticky with dough but she didn’t care. She rushed back upstairs as her heart beat furiously. She approached her bedside cabinet with a mix of trepidation and excitement. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to find it empty or not.

She scowled as she saw the dough on her fingers, but she wasn’t going to return to the kitchen first. She gripped the drawer handle, took a deep breath, then pulled it open. Several dildos and vibrators rolled around, nothing unusual there. But sat in the midst of them all was a tiny nude boy, curled up in a ball and looking up at her apprehensively. 

“H-hi Ms Cooper!”

Maria slammed the drawer shut. What was she going to do? How was she going to explain this? What would he say to his mom? She frantically looked around for her phone, saw it on top of the cabinet, and snatched it. She scrolled down her list of contacts, leaving sticky dough streaking down her screen until she found the “sister” entry. She pressed the dial button.

She tried to slow her rapid breathing as she listened to the ringing. “Pick up, pick up, pick up…” she muttered. 

“H-hello, this is Dr Cooper.” came a husky voice. 

“Madeleine! I used that drug you gave me! It.. it… it…” 

“Ooooooh, you finally used it? How did it go?” 

“He shrunk! He’s tiny, like the size of one of my dildos.”

“Mmhm, that’s about right. You got the right dosage then.” 

“WHAT?!?” Maria nearly dropped her phone in shock.  “You mean it’s not a side-effect? It’s meant to shrink men?”

“Yes! Isn’t it marvelous~ I’ve used it a few times already.” 

“B-but…” Maria shook her head as she tried to adjust to this new world, where men could be shrunk to the size of toys.

“So… who’d you shrink? I know it can’t have been your ex…”

“I, um, shrunk my son’s best friend.” 

Madeleine laughed. “I didn’t know you had your eye on your son’s friends. It must flow in our blood.” 

“What do I do? Can I reverse it?” 

“You can do whateveeeeeeeeeeer you want. Anything you can imagine. He belongs to you now.”

“B-but how do I explain this? What do I tell his mom?”

“You’ll think of something! You’re smart, not as smart as me, but still…” Madeleine giggled. 

The laughter echoed down the line as Maria’s thoughts raced. After a few moments, one thought in particular hit her. “Wait, how did you know I can’t have used it on my ex?”  

“Have fun with your new toy~ I’ll catch up with you later. Byeeeeeeeeeeee.” 

The call disconnected. 

Maria slowly laid the phone down in her lap. What had Madeleine meant by that? Her thoughts were a daze as she returned downstairs and resumed making pancakes. She only noticed they were burning when Jake commented about the smoke. He ended up with a blackened slab of charcoal on his plate with a knob of butter on top. 

Maria went back to her bedroom, now with clean hands, and opened the bottom cabinet drawer. Erik looked up at her anxiously and Maria felt a thrill of power. She could “do anything...” Looking down at his cowering figure, she saw his hair was matted to his forehead and his skin was sweaty.

“Can I go home now?” asked Erik. 

“Aww, didn’t you enjoy last night? I sure did, you were so good!” She tried to smile reassuringly, but with the size difference it came across as an ominous grin. Erik gulped nervously, then nodded. “Good! Shall we get you cleaned up then?” She reached into the drawer with both hands and carefully scooped Erik up. He sat on her palm as she brought him up to her face. “You’re so cute!” she cooed, then gave him a kiss. Her lips briefly enveloped his whole head, cloaking him in darkness, and he had to use his arms to help pull himself free. 

“Sorry about that!” Maria laughed as Erik gasped for breath. “You’re awfully small. I guess we’re lucky you didn’t shrink more.”

“Will I grow back?” asked Erik with a desperate air. 

Maria frowned. “I don’t know. I guess so? We’ll see later, but for now…” She found a clean towel and wrapped Erik inside, rolling him up within the coarse fabric. While she told Erik it was for his own protection, in reality she didn’t want to risk him calling out and Jake hearing him as she carried him to the bathroom. 

She crept outside her bedroom and listened for her son. She heard his phone beep as he continued playing a game on it downstairs. She hurried to the bathroom, closed the door behind her and locked it. She turned on the shower before unwrapping Erik. She unfurled the towel like she was opening a christmas present to herself. She kept him on the towel as she undressed, stripping off her shirt, jeans, bra, and panties. 

Erik looked up at her nude body in wonder. He’d never seen her shapely figure in the full light of day, and it was magnificent, everything he’d ever dreamed. 

Maria scooped up Erik and carried him into the shower with her. As the hot steamy water flowed over them both, she rubbed him across her body like a sponge, starting with her breasts and then moving down. She occasionally heard him cough up water as she moved him from one spot to the next, but his pleas to be gentler were lost in the patter of water. She took special delight in rubbing him over her nipples, with his tiny dick snagging on the tips.

She twisted around before lowering him down to her ass. His whole body arced down her ass crack, with either his head or his feet poking out as she slid him up and down. His abused dick slid over her asshole repeatedly, until on the third pull up it slid inside. The starfish opened just enough to slip his dick inside, serving as an anchor as he was pushed and pulled up and down her ass crack. 

After a steamy twenty minutes of body scrubbing, Maria could feel her fingertips get wrinkly. The constant rubbing of Erik’s body had her arousal on a knife’s edge, and she struggled to resist the urge to thrust him into her pussy. This was her son’s best friend, she should be looking after him! This was purely about getting him clean wasn’t it? If she happened to get him clean by rubbing him against parts of her body, surely there was no harm done? Madeleine’s words kept echoing in her thoughts, “you can do ANYTHING you want…” 

With her cheeks a rosy red, Maria turned off the shower and stepped out. Erik was as exhausted as her, laying limp in the palm of her hand, his dick floppy from having climaxed on or in Maria twice, with his cum mixing with the soapy suds washing down Maria’s nude body. She laid him on the floor while she used the towel to dry herself off. 

Maria happily hummed a pop song as she dried her hair. She swayed her body in tune with the music, knowing she was giving Erik a little stripshow and loving the seductive power of her gorgeous body. She peeked out from the towel, looking for Erik, and saw him running for the gap behind the sink. 

“Whoa! Where do you think you’re going?” she yelled as she swiftly bent over and snatched him up. 

“Err, I was… exploring?” Erik replied, trying to excuse his escape attempt. 

“Hmm, you shouldn’t go far from me. There might be mice or spiders back there! If you go wandering off, well… at your height even a small dog could gulp you down!” Maria unconsciously licked her lips. 

Deep down, they both knew Erik was becoming her plaything and that her concern over his safety was a transparent ploy to keep him under control, but neither wanted to admit it. Erik didn’t know how far Maria would push it if he argued, would she relent and let him go or would she keep him forever? Meanwhile, Maria wanted to retain her motherly aura that she was doing this for Erik’s sake, but under the surface a more predatory desire was growing. 

Maria dried off Erik with the same damp towel that’d been used on herself, then rolled him up inside to keep him secure as she got dressed. 

“How about a little trip?” she asked, trying to lighten the mood.

“Mmmph!” Erik called from inside the towel. Maria giggled and unwrapped him. 

“Err, yeah. That sounds nice?” He hoped there might be a chance to break free and call his mom if they left the house. He wasn’t sure how he’d explain this. Would his mom think he’d done this on purpose? He hoped he wouldn’t get grounded… 

“We can’t have you walking around though, what if someone stole you?” said Maria as she lifted up Erik. “Don’t worry though, I’ll keep you nice and safe.” With her free hand, she tucked her thumb into the front of her denim jeans and pulled it forward with her panties. 

Erik saw the tuft of auburn pubic hair awaiting him as Maria lowered him down. “W-wait, maybe…” he yelled before his feet slid within Maria’s panties. His knees pressed against her soft pubic mound and her pubic hair tickled his thighs. Maria kept pushing him down until his legs were lodged between her lower labia lips and his chest was nestled against her clit, leaving his head tangled in her pubic hair. 

Maria smirked as her panties snapped shut over Erik, with her tight-fitting denim jeans keeping him pressed firmly against her pussy. She practiced swaying her hips, feeling Erik’s tiny figure twist with her body and remain securely in place. But she wasn’t prepared for Erik’s wriggling, with his trapped limbs kneading her pussy lips. She moaned and bent over, crossing her legs as she fought the wave of arousal. 

She patted the bulge in her crotch. “Please don’t move too much,” she gasped. After a few moments, Erik seemed to settle down. “Good boy” she whispered, and with a grin she left the bathroom. 

“I’m just going out for a bit!” she yelled to Jake as she slipped on her heels, grabbed her keys, and went out the front door with her hidden companion.

---

Maria maintained a fixed smile as she strutted through the supermarket with a small basket hanging under one arm. Her cheeks were flushed like she’d run to the supermarket rather than drove, and an astute observer would notice her rapid breathing. It was difficult to maintain her composure as she felt her tiny companion rub her pussy lips each time she took a step. The drive over had also been stimulating, with Erik vibrating with the car’s engine, but walking with him in her panties was even better. Each step shifted him around, with his fists sinking in her folds one step and knocking against her clit the next.

The experience was rather different for Erik. Wedged between two soft plump mounds of flesh, Maria’s labia lips, he slipped up and down the slick surface. Her white cotton panties held him  firmly pressed against her skin, supporting him like a hammock. He’d tried to pull away, but everything was soft and his body would slide right back down Maria’s pink folds. He didn’t quite dare grab hold of Maria’s pubic hair to use as a rope, fearful of her reaction. 

Despite his repeated attempts to escape his fleshy prison, Erik quite enjoyed his predicament. His dick alternated between hard and floppy as he spurted his cum every half hour. He’d never thought he could get hard this often, but having his dick wedged between Maria’s wet folds and feeling the soft tender caress of those folds across his body was absolute bliss.

Maria’s planned shopping list had departed her thoughts long ago, she was unable to concentrate on anything other than not climaxing in front of the other shoppers. She took small steps, pretending to examine each item in the aisle, so as to not stimulate herself past her limits. She was so inwardly focused she didn’t notice the attractive brunette woman approaching. 

“Hi Maria!” said the woman. 

Maria spun around and let out a gasp as Erik slid deeper inside her. She attempted to pass off her cry as surprise. “Oh, hi Debra! How… *Gasp* are you?” 

“Oh I’m fine, just picking up a few snacks for the boys to take to school. You know how it is, they’re eating machines. I swear Erik must be 90% sugar with all the snacks he eats.” 

Maria gave a polite laugh and brushed her hair from her fringe, using her hand to cover her blushing cheeks. “Yes, he’s VERY sweet.” 

“So, how’s Erik doing?”

Inside Maria’s panties, Erik recognised the muffled voice of his mother. His stomach did a somersault. His mother could save him! But… did he want to be saved? He was coated in Maria’s pussy juices, how would he explain this?

“Oh, um, I’m keeping him safe.” replied Maria, holding back a smirk.

“Not causing you too many difficulties I hope?”

“Oh not at all, he’s been an absolute delight. I never want to give him back.” Maria said with a coy laugh.

He didn’t like this talk of never going home. He reached up and yanked Maria’s pubic hair. Maria winced and abruptly bent over. She tentatively reached out and grabbed some cereal off the bottom shelf, pretending she’d been bent over for it. 

“Oh you can have him!” Debra joked. “It’s been nice to have the house to myself for a while.”

Maria crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, forcing Erik flat against her pussy lips and out of reach of her pubic hair. “Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer,” she said with a wink. “Would you mind if he stayed over tonight? He’s having SO much fun. I’ll drop him off at school tomorrow.”

Debra thought about it for a moment, then nodded. “That suits me! One less meal to make. Oh, but remind him that he has his math homework to finish though. He shouldn’t be playing games the whole weekend.”

“Oh absolutely, I’ll keep him under close personal supervision. He’ll only be doing what I say.” Maria squeezed her thighs tighter, hoping Erik got the message. 

Debra said goodbye, waved, and headed down to the vegetable aisle. Maria remained standing with her legs crossed for a few moments more, waiting until Debra was out of earshot before loosening the grip of her thighs. She lowered her head, laying her chin on her chest as she whispered “did you hear that Erik? I can do ANYTHING I want with you all weekend.” 

She wasn’t sure if the squirming she felt against her pussy lips was approval or disapproval, not that it mattered, it wasn’t Erik’s choice anymore. She shivered as a surprise orgasm rippled up her body and Erik got drenched in another wave of her juices. She remained shuddering in the cereal aisle for a couple of minutes as an elderly lady pushed her shopping trolley past her. 

In the relaxed afterglow of her mild climax, Maria looked at the cereal box she’d placed in her basket. Rice Krispies. She recalled having these as a child and how she’d had a crush on one of the three small elves on the packaging. She’d even found a tiny plastic figure in her breakfast cereal one morning, or more specifically she’d found it as she was in the midst of swallowing a spoonful of cereal. She’d nearly choked on the toy, but afterwards she kind of liked the sensation of the plastic toy swirling in her belly. Knowing her secret crush was trapped in her stomach, all hers to keep safe and enjoy had been extremely pleasurable. 

Maria shivered again, either from the memory or Erik’s renewed struggles in her panties.  Looking at all this food around her, she realised she wasn’t hungry for any of it. She had only one hunger on her mind, and that hunger had a name. Erik. She grinned, dumped her shopping basket’s contents on the nearest shelf, and walked out the supermarket with a bounce in her step. She’d gotten what she’d wanted, she had all the food she needed in her panties. 

---

Erik slid to the bottom of Maria’s panties as she walked through the carpark, alternately squeezed from either side by her thighs. He had a little more space to move here and he began twisting himself around, hoping to crawl up between Maria’s ass cheeks. He knew the front of her jeans were too tight to escape from, but maybe there’d be space in the rear? If he could somehow wriggle himself out the back, perhaps he could find his mother in the carpark? He still wasn’t sure how he’d explain any of this, but he wanted out!

It was quite the turnaround from his former fantasies about Maria, where he’d trawled her Facebook profile for bikini pics and begged Jake to share some of the lewder images he knew Jake had covertly taken of his mother. He’d even bought a pair of Maria’s used panties from Jake in exchange for doing his maths homework for a month. Those panties, now crusty with his semen, were hidden under his mattress at home. 

Now he had access not only to Maria’s panties but her pussy and ass too, and yet he was trying to escape! His nostrils were full of her personal scent and his chest was soaked with her juices, but all he wanted was a shower and a night in his own bed. 

He’d managed to turn himself around so his upper torso was nestled between Maria’s ass cheeks, but there wasn’t much to grab onto between the smooth ass cheeks on either side and the cotton panties behind him. There was only one place that offered him potential leverage. He shuddered as he thought about it, he did NOT want to get sucked in there…

Erik bent his knee, bringing it up to his chest, then dug his foot between the sweaty ass cheeks. He felt the indent of Maria’s puckered asshole around his toes. He gingerly applied pressure, helping push his body up as Maria’s anus began opening up and wrapping around his foot. 

Maria gasped and came to a sudden halt in the middle of the carpark as she felt the intrusion into her ass. She grinned. “Oh you naughty boy!” she whispered, before resuming her walk back to the car at a faster pace.

Feeling his surroundings wobble more violently, Erik realised he had to hurry. He brought his second foot alongside the first, trying to balance his pushes so he didn’t sink in as far, but for every inch his chest gained up Maria’s ass crack, his legs were sucked in a half-inch. He began to smell the acrid scent of Maria’s anus as it opened wider, causing him to panic and struggle harder. His arms paddled by his sides against the panties, trying to offer additional support so he wasn’t relying solely on Maria’s asshole, but his limbs continued to slide around smoothly. 

He heard a car door opening and then everything changed. The soft panties that’d held him so comfortably suddenly pushed upwards, flattening him against Maria’s ass as she sat down. The air was forced out his chest as he was wedged deeply between her cheeks, with his legs sinking into her anus as far as his knees. He struggled to breathe and in a desperate panic tried to call out, but his tiny voice would never be heard down here. 

Maria rolled her hips on the seat as she felt the poking in her asshole, a delightful distraction from the drudgery of driving through traffic. She grinned and began grinding on her seat and pushing Erik deeper. 

Erik had to time his breathing in sync with Maria’s grinding, taking a breath each time she changed directions. He cried as he felt Maria’s asshole stretch around his hips. He didn’t want to die like this! His cock didn’t seem to share his concern though, as it surged to life and rubbed against the soft interior of Maria’s rectum. The muscle ring relaxed and tried to take more of him inside. He kicked inside her, but the hungry anus accepted his struggles and sucked more of him in. 

Erik’s cock was forced up against his belly as his hips became wedged in her anus. His legs wriggled around her rectum and he wondered how long he’d been trapped like this. 5 minutes? 10 minutes? How far was the drive from the supermarket? 30 minutes… He laid out his arms to either side, pinning them between Maria’s ass cheeks and the cat seat, and desperately hoped he could hold this position for the next 20 minutes… 

---

Maria returned home in a horny mood, with a wriggling lump lodged deep in her ass. She found Jake in the same place she’d left him, sitting at the kitchen table playing on his phone. She came up behind him, bent over his chair, and draped her arms around his shoulders. She nestled her chin on his head and took a deep breath, breathing in her ex’s scent in his hair. Jake was just like him in some regards. 

“Whatcha doing?” Maria asked as she snuggled into him. 

“Just playin’” he replied, not looking up from his phone. 

Maria pressed her chest against the back of Jake’s neck. She was in a physically affectionate mood after enduring Erik’s wriggling in her ass all the way home. She’d climaxed while waiting for the green light. The honking of the cars behind her had broken her post-orgasm bliss. She wasn’t quite ready to climax again, she just wanted to enjoy some cuddling first, for which Erik was a bit small so Jake would have to do.

Maria peered at Jake’s phone. A buxom elfen woman in fantasy armour -consisting of little more than swimwear- was swinging a sword almost as big as she was. “She’s pretty isn’t she?” she said, feeling jealous of her impossible body proportions. 

Jake shrugged. His shoulders bumped against his mother’s breasts.

“Not as pretty as your mom though?” Maria teased. 

“Mooooooooooooooom!” Even without seeing his face, Maria knew her son was blushing.

“Do you think I should wear something like that?” she asked teasingly, nibbling on his ear. 

“err... maybe… yeah?” Jake murmured, barely able to voice his desires. 

“Maybe I’ll get out my bikini sometime, just for you” Maria replied before kissing the top of her son’s head. She broke the embrace and stepped back. “If Debra calls, tell her Erik was with you today ok?”

After a delay, Jake nodded. He was used to cryptic instructions from his mother and knew not to question them. 

“That’s a good boy” said Maria as she headed back into the hallway, then upstairs to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her, then flopped onto the bed face down. She ran her hand under her spine to her ass. She felt the hard bulge between her fatty cheeks and lightly pinched it, provoking another wave of wriggling from Erik. 

Maria didn’t want to orgasm, she just wanted to keep herself on edge for a while as she sorted through her thoughts. Ever since recalling the memory of swallowing that plastic toy, she’d had visions of swallowing Erik, of trapping him in her belly and digesting him down to shit. She moaned and arched her supple body as she began rubbing herself through the denim. 

Surely she couldn’t really do that though? Erik was a real person, like her son. She couldn’t *really* eat him could she? Madeleine’s words swirled in her head, “you can do ANYTHING you want with him.” What had her sister meant by that? Was her sister shrinking men? What was she doing with them? Did she have a drawer full of tiny men to use as sex-toys? Maria recalled the last few times she’d seen her sister and that she’d seemed to be gaining a touch of weight around the waist. Maria had put it down to growing older, but maybe… 

Maria rolled over onto her back, sat up, and took off her top. She flung it across the bedroom, followed by her bra. She dug her feet onto the bed, lifting up her crotch so she could unbutton her jeans and tug the tight denim down her thick thighs. She kicked the jeans free from her feet, letting it land in a head below the bed. She looked down at her sodden panties where she could make out the shape of face pressing out between her ass cheeks. He’d been such a good boy, staying in place all afternoon.

She tucked her thumbs onto her panty band and slowly rolled them down, exposing Erik’s tiny head lodged between her ass cheeks. He looked up at her with an exhausted expression, his tousled hair was soaked and stuck to his forehead. 

“Did you have fun?” teased Maria as she pinched her fingers under his armpits and pulled him slowly out her anus. Her asshole clenched around his hips, seemingly not wanting to give up its occupant. With a sultry moan, Maria finally pulled him free. 

“Ewwww” you stink she said, wrinkling up her nose. She got off the bed and cracked open her bedroom door. She didn’t see Jake. She tiptoed down the hallway and into the bathroom. She looked from the shower to the sink. Food didn’t get washed in the shower… she turned on the tap and dunked Erik into the sink. He coughed and sputtered as the cold water washed him clean, and then she carried him back to the bedroom. 

She laid back on the bed and plopped him down alongside her belly button. Maria shivered in delight as she felt Erik’s legs shift as he sat up. 

“W-when do I go back to normal size?” Erik asked in a tired voice.

Maria frowned in disappointment. This was his first comment after spending all afternoon in her panties? “Didn’t you like it?” she asked quietly, her low tone masking the sharpness of her point. 

Erik nodded. “Oh, yes ma’am! It’s just that I’m kind of… milked out. Also I just have homework for tomorrow...” As Maria lay back and gazed down at Erik over the hump of her breasts, she ran her hand back down to her pussy, slipped a finger inside, then returned the finger to her mouth. She licked the finger and tasted the remnants of Erik’s cum. She grinned. He wasn’t lying about being “milked dry.” Her grin curled up, silently warning Erik that he shouldn’t be worried about his homework, he should be worried about her!

“Tell me the truth,” she said, “you’ve had lewd fantasies about me haven’t you?” 

Erik’s flushed cheeks went a deeper shade of scarlet. He looked away and muttered something.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you…” cajoled Maria.

“... yes.” said Erik. 

Maria wriggled her hips, unable to contain the thrill of being desirable. “Did you touch yourself with thoughts of me?” 

“... yes.”

“Did you cum to my holiday bikini pics?” 

“... yes. Um, and the shower pics.”

“Shower pics?” Maria furrowed her brow in confusion. While she did like to show off her body on social media, she’d never been *that* bold. 

“Oh… err, Jake snuck some photos of you in the shower.” 

Maria giggled. Oh that boy of hers, she’d have to use this knowledge to her advantage later. But first… “Erik, don’t you want to stay with me forever?” 

“H-how do you mean?” 

Maria brought up her hand, laid her fingertip between Erik’s shoulder blades, then pushed him flat against her belly where he could hear her rapid heartbeat and the gurgling of her stomach. “You could…” she paused as she built up her resolve. Was she really going to voice her fantasy? “You could stay in my belly…”

“W-what?” Erik struggled under her finger, trying to worm himself away from her belly. 

“Wouldn’t it be amazing? You’d become a part of me when my belly digests you!” Maria squeezed her thighs together as she grew increasingly aroused. She didn’t listen to Erik’s replies as she focused on the sensation of his tiny body rubbing on her belly. It wasn’t until his voice took on a higher pitch that she took notice. 

“NO! Please don’t eat me!” he screamed in his pipsqueak voice. 

Maria frowned as her dream fantasy was interrupted. “What do you mean, no?”

“I mean I don’t want to be eaten!!!” 

“Oh…” Maria’s voice trailed off as she pouted. Still, even if she couldn’t eat him, there were other things she could do. She rolled onto her side, letting Erik slide off her onto the bed as she reached for her bedside cabinet. She opened the bottom drawer and examined the selection of dildos. She fancied trying one anally while Erik was in her pussy. Or maybe she could try it the other way around? She tapped a finger on her lips as tried to decide. 

It took a couple of minutes for Maria to settle on a small ribbed dildo that could work for either entry. “Errrrrrrik” she cooed, “do you fancy exploring my ass tonight, or are you going back into my pussy?” She looked around the bed and couldn’t see him. With a fearful fright she jumped to her feet. She hadn’t crushed him underneath her had she? No… he wasn’t there. “Erik?” She slowly spun in place, looking for him. She heard a small thud by the door and saw Erik’s tiny figure jumping while gazing up at the handle so far above his head. 

“ERIK! What are you DOING!?!” She rushed over to him, her breasts jiggling wildly, and bent over to snatch him up. Her fingers curled around his hips, leaving his legs kicking as she lifted him up. She scowled as she glared at his tear-streaked face. “Were you trying to escape?!?” 

Erik sniffed, then nodded. “I just… don’t want to be eaten, and I miss my family! I miss my things. I miss my bed.”

Maria felt a stab of guilt. “I wasn’t going to eat you!” she shot back. “... unless you agreed.” she said quietly. She bit her lower lip and looked away as she fought her arousal.

“So… you’ll let me go?” asked Erik hopefully. 

Maria winced. She couldn’t do that. People would ask how he’d been shrunk, and they’d blame her… What if they asked what she’d been doing with him? She couldn’t allow that! She had to… protect Jake! Yes, Jake needed a mother, she couldn’t afford to get in trouble for his sake! She forced a reassuring smile as she raised Erik mere inches from her face. “There, there,” she cooed. “It’ll be alright. Don’t cry...” She lifted him closer to her mouth and licked his tears away. They tasted… good~ 

“C-can... I go?” asked Erik between licks. 

Maria moaned and licked him again, running her tongue all the way up his chest, over his face, and curling around the top of his head. She left a thick layer of drool across him as her excitement rose. Madeleine’s words echoed in her head again.

Eric felt Maria’s hot breath on his damp skin growing faster. His arms were pinned to his side as she held him in her grasp, leaving him only able to kick his feet as a gesture of defiance. The last couple of days had been a heady mix of excitement and terror, but with those large lips so close to him, he was currently feeling more terror than excitement. 

“W-what are you doing?” asked Erik timidly, not sure if he wanted to hear the answer. 

Maria stared at him for a few moments, drawing out the moment and enjoying the complete power she had over him. She parted her lips and whispered “eating you!” She briefly saw Erik’s eyes bulge in fear before his head disappeared between her lips. She ran her tongue eagerly down his chest, wanting to taste every last inch of him. She tightened her grip around his waist, keeping his arms pinned as her lips stretched around his shoulders, then smoothly moved down his slick chest.

Maria’s mouth was a distinctly different experience for Erik than her pussy had been. While both were hot, wet, and slippery, knowing the void that awaited him put a different spin on it. Also while in Maria’s pussy everything bent to his touch, forming a soft cocoon around him, but here he was wedged between the hard palate on the roof of her mouth, her harder teeth, and a probing tongue that roughly prodded him upwards. He tried to scream, to curse, to plead, to reason, but it was hard to get words out when his face was constantly slathered in fresh waves of drool. His whole body trembled as he both felt and heard Maria’s moan coming up her throat.

He had a moment’s respite as Maria lowered her grip to his thighs and his cock briefly swung free before being flattened against her tongue. Despite his fear, Erik instinctively thrust his hips forward, humping Maria’s tongue. Maria responded in kind, curling her tongue around his tiny member as best she could, with her enormous tongue simultaneously rubbing the full length of his member. 

“No, no, no…” he cried as he felt his cock growing hard. This wasn’t the time for that! He shouldn’t be getting off on being eaten, he shouldn’t reward Ms Cooper for this! He tried to pull himself out, but only succeeded in rubbing his cock more on her tongue. 

Maria’s lips curled up to either side of Erik’s waist as she smiled. She could feel Erik reacting to her touch. She still felt a touch guilty about devouring her son’s best friend, but if she got him off while doing so maybe it wasn’t so bad? She kept him lodged halfway out her mouth as she lapped her tongue over his cock, slapping it from side to side as she roughly rubbed all over it.

Meanwhile she also continued sucking on his torso, enjoying the taste of his hair and his salty tears. She glanced around her bedroom, not knowing what she was seeking until she saw it. The full-length mirror! She pranced towards it, her nude body jiggling as Erik hung from her lips. She gazed lovingly into the mirror, admiring her shapely nude figure and the tiny pair of legs sticking out her lips. She could just see the top of his butt poking out. 

After another minute, she decided it was finally time… she lightly bit down, just enough to remind Erik where he was as her teeth pressed into his belly. She felt his tiny dick shudder and whack into her tongue. Boys just needed some discipline to be reminded who was really in control. She felt Erik buck his hips, and then a small spurt of cum splattered her chin.

Erik froze in fear, wondering what would come next. Maria kept him in suspense, enjoying this final moment before she tilted her head back, gulped, and began to swallow him down. His floppy cock slid into her mouth followed by his thighs. 

Erik squirmed in Maria’s mouth, his newly freed hands trying to grab her teeth as he slid towards the awaiting abyss of her gullet. He could barely make out the dark void through the pink-tinged light that made it through her cheeks, but he knew it was there. His fingers slipped from her incisors as he felt himself tilting down. His head slid down the back of her tongue and into her throat. Ridged rings of muscle awaited him, gripping him as tight as her fingers had. They pulsed as Maria swallowed. Each gulp pulled more of him down her throat. 

Maria watched Erik’s feet disappear between her lips with a wet slurp. With her head tilted up, her throat was on full display in the mirror and she could make out the bulge of Erik’s shoulders and hips. She ran her fingers over the bulges, caressing them, and helping push him down. She swallowed rapidly, gulp after gulp, as she wasn’t sure how long she could keep this up before choking. The last thing she wanted was for Jake to find her a few hours later, dead on the floor with his best friend stuck in her throat. What would he think of his mother doing this for him? 

Erik was practically vertical with the blood flowing to his head when he caught his first whiff of an acrid scent. The scent got stronger as he descended and he panicked. His head bumped into a fleshy flap and then emerged into Maria’s stomach. The walls were a veiny mix of red and yellow that constantly undulated, like it was eager to see him. A small pool of foul smelling liquid swirled at the bottom in a space that was barely bigger than he was. 

Erik held his breath as his head dunked into the digestive pool, then reemerged a few seconds later as more of his body slid into the stomach and he curled up. His whole body was coated in acid as it passed through the pool. Fortunately the stomach stretched as more of him came in, leaving him with some space to shift around. 

Maria squealed with glee as she saw the bulge move on her belly. She could vaguely make out the profile of Erik’s figure. She ran her fingers over the bumps, feeling how hard they were in contrast with her soft skin. 

Erik was jolted by the stomach wall pushing inwards, nudging his shoulders and head. “S-stop it!” he yelled, more out of desperation than an expectation that his cries would do anything. 

“Oh my god, I can hear you!” came a familiar muffled voice that seemed to be omnipresent. “Can you hear me Erik?” 

Erik considered not replying, but maybe he could talk his way out of this? “Y-yes, is that you Ms Cooper?” He heard laughter. 

“Who else could it be? You’re in my stomach.”

“C-can I come out now?” The silence that followed was unbearable. The stomach gurgles foreshadowed a spurt of fresh digestive acid splattering over him. 

“You know I can’t do that… You’re my food now. Can’t you accept that?” 

“No! LET ME OUT!” Erik kicked and the entire stomach wobbled around him, causing the stomach acid to splash him. 

“Hmm, well maybe you’ll feel differently later...” 

Erik’s world shook as he swirled around. His head spun and suddenly what had been up was now sideways? The digestive acid splashed up the side of his body and he had to squirm around to keep his head above the foul liquid. 

As the seconds wore on, he wondered if he should try calling out again, try to reason with Maria. But he noticed a deep thrum around him, Maria’s heartbeat, and it was growing faster. He heard a muffled gasp he’d grown extremely familiar with these past couple of days, and he realised Maria was getting off. Maybe she was fingering herself, maybe she was using a dildo, maybe both? He saw a shadow move across the stomach wall, bands of light and dark, Maria’s hand? The fingers pressed in on him, feeling him inside her. He didn’t want to react, he didn’t want to give Maria any additional pleasure, but the tingling of his skin reminded him he was literally being digested right now so he squirmed, trying to rotate which parts of him were in the acid and to delay the inevitable... 

---

Maria lay sprawled out on her bed, surrounded by every sextoy she owned. Each lay in a damp spot of her juices, having been used repeatedly on both her pussy and ass. Her hair was a sweaty mess, with loose strands sticking to her chest and curling around her nipples. Her breathing was rapid as she came down from her latest orgasm, and her cheeks were as flushed as her puffy labia lips.

She was physically and emotionally exhausted. She wasn’t even sure what time it was anymore, it had felt like time had ceased to exist as she’d gotten off to Erik’s demise. She hadn’t heard him for the past hour, but the bumps in her belly were proof of where he remained. It felt like a dream. Had she really shrunk and eaten him? She laid her hand over the bumps and felt Erik’s curled up figure. She still felt a thrill on realising that yes, she’d really eaten him.

She glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside cabinet. 6:22pm. She jerked upright. She had to make dinner! Jake would be hungry. Her stomach growled as the contents swirled around. Had Erik moved or was that her belly’s own movement? Despite her full stomach she still felt a pang of hunger. Maybe she could have dessert? An image of Jake shrunken down and sliding into her belly briefly flashed across her mind, causing her to shiver in pleasure. But no, this was a one time thing, she couldn’t ever do this again. She’d eaten Erik to protect Jake! (Or so she told herself). 

She rolled out of bed, knocking a couple of dildos to the floor. She put on a fresh pair of panties, the old ones were still damp from her earlier Erik roadtrip, and then slipped on a shirt and jeans. She left the room without a bra, knowing she wasn’t going to be leaving the house this evening and that the only person who’d see the nipple bumps would be Jake. 

She giggled like a schoolgirl as she descended the stairs, hopping from step to step and enjoying the flutter in her stomach. As she approached the kitchen she saw the hunched form of her son still sitting at the kitchen table, playing on his phone. She paused at the doorway and rubbed her belly. “Hush now Erik, time to go to sleep.” she whispered. She wasn’t sure if Erik could still hear her or was even still alive, but she didn’t want to risk any… awkwardness with Jake.

She switched on the overhead light. “Have you even moved this afternoon?” she asked with a sigh. He shrugged in response. Maria strutted over to her son, leaned over his chair, and hugged him tight. 

“Mmph! Mooooom! I’m in the middle of the level!” he yelled into her bust as she rubbed her chest against him, feeling him nestled between her breasts. She moaned and leaned in further, rubbing her belly against her son, reuniting the two friends. She held the pose for as long as she could, enjoying Jake’s struggles, before letting him go. 

Jake returned to his game while Maria grinned down at him. She breathed deeply and smelt his hair… her stomach grumbled. She patted her belly, “settle down!” She started checking the cupboards for something to make. She wasn’t in the mood for anything heavy, and settled on a bowl of ice cream with a thick dollop of strawberry syrup on top. It wasn’t exactly a nutritious meal, but she was in a good mood and Jake wasn’t going to complain about having ice cream for dinner. 

The two of them sat around the kitchen table, with Jake briefly putting down his phone to scoff down his ice cream. Maria took her time, taking small mouthfuls and thoroughly licking her spoon each time. 

Inside her belly, Erik stirred from his daze as something cold splattered onto his back. He’d gotten so used to the sauna-like heat that he’d forgotten what cold could feel like. He shivered and tried to stretch, but his limbs felt too weak to move. 

Maria burped as she felt movement in her stomach. She grinned and took another mouthful of ice cream. She hoped Erik liked strawberry flavour.

After dinner, she settled down on the couch to watch a film. It was a horror story about an alien who took the form of a human woman in order to hunt its prey. She curled up with her knees pressed up against her chest, hiding the hand caressing her belly as she watched the TV. She sometimes slipped her fingers into her jeans during the noisier scenes while Jake sat oblivious on the sofa next to hers. He mistook her gasps as fear rather than arousal. 

Meanwhile, Erik’s struggles got gradually weaker. He’d lost sensation in most of his limbs and he focused on jerking himself off. His cum mixed with Maria’s digestive acids as he slowly turned to sludge.

Maria was so sexually stimulated that her whole body tingled, like every inch of her body had become an erogenous zone. She made sure to hug Jake extra tight before he went to bed, holding him against her for a whole minute while he got increasingly impatient and tried to pull away. She wasn’t sure how much longer she’d remain stronger than him, but while she was she was going to enjoy it and held him to her for as long as she wanted. 

She returned to bed after a shower, fingered herself one last time, then fell into a blissful sleep. She dreamt of becoming 40ft tall, then walking downtown and terrorising the menfolk. Picking up cars, plucking out the drivers, and eating them whole. 

In the morning she drowsily said goodbye to Jake as he headed off to school. She returned to bed afterwards and idly fingered herself until climaxing. Finally ready to face the day, she headed to the bathroom for a shower. Her guts had other plans as it announced the completion of its duty in digesting her meal. Heeding the grumbling of her guts, she sat down on the toilet while still nude. 

It was only when she struggled to fit everything through her stretched anus that she remembered why this was more difficult than usual. She’d really eaten someone! She parted her legs and peered down the thigh gap with curiosity. In the remains she spotted a couple of tiny bleached bones that you could mistake for a bird given the size, but she knew were human.  

“Hello again Erik!” she said with a grin. “Did you enjoy your trip? Are you all inside me now? Your whole body was digested down for my nutrients.” Maria couldn’t resist humming happily as she thought about it. It’d all worked so smoothly! Erik had digested like any other food in her belly, like he’d always been food and she just hadn’t realised it. She just had to maintain the illusion that she’d dropped him off at school and that he’d disappeared since then, then she’d have gotten away with it. She’d have gotten away with eating someone! The realisation filled her with a sense of power. She could eat any man or boy she wanted. Would she really be able to restrain this power?

Maria bit her lower lip and promised herself Erik was the last boy she’d ever eat. She reached for the handle and flushed the toilet. “Bye Erik!” She waved at the bowl as Erik’s remains circled around the bottom and then were gone, never to be seen again. She sighed in contentment, remembering the fun she’d had with him. Her stomach rumbled. It was hungry again. 

Chapter End Notes:

---

There is a follow up to this story coming in a few weeks. 

This was a commission for nosuspicious. My commission queue is currently open, but involves a lengthy wait. I don't charge anything for reserving a slot and it's no problem to cancel it, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch here or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).